SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For Prof So and SO (but I'm not good at this...)

I make it:

- Hello. Is this, eh, Adamu? This is, this is ... Reverand Benjamin Dover. This is Reverend Ben Dover.
> Ahhhhh. He is not around. Is not around. Tomorrow morning try call.
- Are you brother Adamu?
> Ehhh
- We have been trying to find out
> Send me a mail
-Where are you?
> Now, now, send e-mail. Is not around
- Oh he's not around?
> Tomorrow morning ... tomorrow ... yes... tomorrow morning I'll tell him to call. Tomorrow morning I'll tell him to call. Try call.
- Where is he? Is... Is this Emeka? 45
> I get, yes, Emeka.
- Where are y'all now?
> Is my broda. I get a Adamu to house.
- A what kinda house?
> It is a guest house. Yes. Yes. Just tomorrow. Just tomorrow at seven ... at roughly say seven o'clock in the morning. Try him.
- Did you collect the money? [66]
> Call him at seven o'clock in the morning.
- Did you collect the money? [68]
> Eh
- Money from Western Union?... Did you get the money?
> Ok. Ahm. Just tomorrow morning. try call ?me?. Tomorrow morning. Seven o'clock. Try call. Please.[85]
- What time is it there now? [89]
> Now. Now. Am not happy. [93] Am not happy here. But tomorrow. Morning. Call me, or, send me your number. [100]
- Have you got?
> SO I get faaa to you call? 102
- Have you talked to Eric?
> Ah?
- Have you talked to Eric? Or Hamden? 107
> Aha? Aha?
- You've talked to them? Have you met with them yet?
> Send though message your number phone, send it through message. Please.
- I really need to know because we're having a prayer session and we 're trying to pray for you two guys
> Ohhh kay. Ok. But. Eh. Please. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow seven o'clock. Please call. call. Seven tomorrow. Seven O'clock tomorrow. morning. please.
- Are you in Abeche? Just answer me that. Where are you?
> Now am Abeche. Am Abeche.
- Your in Abeche?
> In Abeche.
- OK
> Yeah. Back of police station
- In the back of the police station?
> Yeah I'm in ???Apleesha??? Charging battery. 02:43
- Did you get arrested?
> I'm charging battery. In ???Apleesha??? battery.
- Assault and battery?
> Yeah (but not really in agreemaent, more the way we'd say ahh.)
- Oh my goodness. What happened?
> ok. no problem no problem!. no!!! Am working battery! Working battery. Back of back BCC back... bank. Is my shop.
- ok. I'll call you tomorrow
> ok... thank you very much
- alright
> ok
- goodbye
> ok. bye

Last edited by Ginger Head on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounded to me like he said he was trying to save his battery. That's why he wanted you to call back. I may be wrong, that guy was definetly tough to understand.

I sure hope it's assault and battery though, that would be hillarious.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ I am hearing that too, the more I listen to it, the more it seems like this is the case. It does sound like he's saying "I'm saving battery" or something to that effect.

Too bad, because I'd much rather think that they got the shit beat out of them by police or something.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I listened to it a hundred times and I swear he said he was 'charging battery' 'charging battery' then when you asked "assault and battery" he says yes and then no no charging battery and then he says walking battery. That's my guess anyway.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Skinner for the call. My my, it does sound like the lads are in a bit of a pickle. I hope that it has something to do with that fake WU receipt that we sent them.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Head, thanks a lot for doing that. That all seems to fit with what is going on, and makes sense to me now. They need another call.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I definately heard him say he had been arrested for assault and battery. Laughing

Missionaries going to another country and being arrested for assault and battery should be expelled from the church. The will have to prove themselves worthy again.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ As much as I'd like to believe that myself (or, actually, I'd rather believe the mugus were assaulted and battered, but that's just a technicality), I listened to the call several times and was transcribing it myself until I saw Ginger Head already was getting that done. It took me a few times to decipher that part but I must say I agree with Ginger Head's interpretation of it, and as Prof said, it makes sense in context. I'm fairly sure that if he were in jail in a place like that, that they would not allow him to make a call from a cell phone.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emeka is definetely an Igbo nigerian name.. Is Emeka the lads travelling companion or the driver?

I just had a thought... what if in the next life Africa was a rich and thriving continent while Europe and America are mismanaged and corrupt Continents?

I can imagine YeaWhatever and Jojo building a Twat pyramid while Big Worm goes on a safari/ hitchhike to Siberia...LOL
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Emeka = driver.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, would it be a good idea to tell Emeka that Adamu is being dishonest with him and that he must have collected the WU money and kept if for himself because the WU system shows the funds were already picked up yesterday in Abeche?

That might result in Stinky getting beaten AND 'stredded' in Abeche without transportation! Laughing

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word back from them. They haven't checked their email today. They will probably need another call again soon. I'm just really curious as to what is going on here. I mean, they must be miserable. You don't just walk back to Nigieria from Abeche. They are in some serious trouble.

I'd really like to get someone to call his boy from the motor park to find out more about their stay in Ndjamena.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't listened to the recording (I'm at work), but I think it's highly unlikely that a lad would use a term like "assault and battery".
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to understand anything that guy says. These lads are just incoherent. I don't get it. Why is it so difficult to just speak slowy and listen?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Because they are total idiots. It might also have something to do with the fact that they are in a state of panic right now, because they realize that there is no way back, that they are stuck there for a very long time, and the perhaps there is no such church as TWAT. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking the "battery" stuff means they have serious car trouble after the hot, dusty trek from N'Djamena. Streded in eastern Chad, bwa!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

You mean like Hamdan's original "BANG BANG IN THE ROAD" that caused this whole confusion? That's kind of ironic. Both of them have had car trouble. They must not be doing well. Their emails are getting so much less frequent.

If anyone could or wants to make a call, let me know. I would love to hear what's going on.

Goat

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The prof. asked me to try getting them on the line again & I'll try to do so shortly. Yesterday they didn't answer until late in the afternoon my time (central USA).

Quote:
If anyone could or wants to make a call, let me know. I would love to hear what's going on.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a MILLION Skinner! Great job on dealing with those idiots yesterday. Right now, it seems that phone is about the only means of communication between us. I suspect they are just out of money and cannot contact us via email too often.

Goat

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After calling several times this morning & getting nothing, Emeka caught me by surprise & answered. It is very difficult to get anything out of Emeka. Best bet is they are still in Abache. Emeka wouldn't tell me where Adamu is, but advised to call back in one hour (which I will). Meanwhile, here is the latest short conversation:

http://members.419eater.com/~a_skinner/Adamu2.mp3

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They think that the money is being blocked? No problem.... we can send them a new and improved transfer, one that will get their mugu asses busted.

Thanks again for the call Skinner.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why can't they just be there when you call? They are such idiots.

These are just in:

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE.
PLEASE REV I HAVE NOT GET THE WU STUFF I WENT THERE TODAY TO COLLECT THE MONEY THEY TOLD ME THAT IT IS BLOCK AND I HAVE TOLD HAMDAN /ERIC TO OPEN IT.
HAMDAN /ERIC , HAVE NOT COME TO PICK ME HERE IN ABECHE SINCE MONDAY MORNING I ARRIVAL HERE IN ABECHE I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM .
PLEASE REV I AM BEEN HELD HOSTAGE HERE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PAY THE DRIVER THAT CARRY ME AND MY BROTHER FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE.
PLEASE TELL ERIC AND HAMDAN TO COME HERE IN THE CYBER CAFE HERE ABECHE TO COME AND CARRY ME BY 9AM PLEASE AND ALSO TELL THEM TO OPEN THE BLOCKAGE OF THE WU PLEASE SO THAT I CAN PAY THE DRIVER PLEASE .
CALL THEM NOW I AM SLEEPING OUTSIDE SINCE MONDAY AND THE WEATHER HERE IS VERY VERY HASH PLEASE I AM WAITNG TO HEAR FROM YOU.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FATHERLY COOPERATION AND ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
ADAMU

and

Quote:
SUBJECT: PLEASE COME THE CYBER CAFE TOMORROW BY 9AM PLEASE

DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC,
I GREET YOU WITH THE OF ALMIGHTY GOD, PLEASE I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS TYPE OF SITUATION HERE IN ABECHE.
YOU TOLD ME TO HIRE A VEHICLE DID THAT BUT REACHING HERE IN ABECHE I INFORMED YOU THAT I WAS AROUND AND I AM BEEN HOLD HOSTAGE.
YOU PROMISE TO CALL ME BY 7 AM TODAY AS THE DRIVER TOLD ME THAT YOU SPEAK WITH HIM LAST NIGHT I WAS HAPPY AND I WAITED YOUR CALL BUT YOU DID NOT CALL ME YOU TOLD HIM THAT I SHOULD GO TO WU TO PICK THE MONEY BUT I WAS SURPRISE (I'm not) WHEN I REACH THERE IN THE BANK AND FILL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION OF THE WU THEY TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY IS BLOCK .
PLEASE HAMDAN/ERIC RELEASE THIS MONEY SO THAT I WILL PICK IT UP PLEASE SIR.OPEN THE BLOCKAGE PLEASE SO THAT I WILL PAY THE DRIVER PLEASE SIR.
YOU ASK ME YESTERDAY WERE I WAS I DONT KNOW ANY PLACE HERE BUT PLEASE YOU CAN COME TO THIS CYBER CAFE HERE IN ABECHE I HEARD THAT IT IS THE ONLY CAFE HERE IN ABECHE IT IS ALONG MARKET ROAD AND MOTOR PARK. PLEASE COME I WILL WAIT YOU HERE IN THE MORNING BY 9AM I WILL BE HERE WITH MY BROTHER PLEASE THE WEATHER HERE IS HASH FOR US WE SLEPT OUTSIDE SINCE WE COME HERE .THE UNCHR OFFICE I WENT IS THE ONE ALONG THE ABECHE AIRPORT.
YOU CAN TRY THE NUMBER AGAIN PLEASE AND IT IS THE DRIVER NUMBER BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR YOU TO COME AND PICK US AND ALSO RELEASE THE BLOCKAGE OF THE MONEY PLEASE.
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN DOVER IS WORRIED ABOUT MY SITUATION HERE PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
ADAMU

It seems that the frustration is getting worse and worse. Oh well, not our problem. We are thinking about showing up for the meeting tomorrow. We will pick up Adamu and his friend. We will give them their money and send them on their way. Only, oops, someone else must have chopped their dolla. We put the wrong people on that plane.

In order to keep Adamu ahead of the game, we are giving him a special code that he needs to hold up on a sign. I'll give a shiny nickel to anyone who can tell me what it says. Laughing

Quote:
محمد هو شيطان تمتلك غلمانيه.

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being held hostage? Pfft, just another trial, like Job. Soon the Lord will appear to him and hand him cash.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there doesn't seem to be much point in calling him back??? We know where he is & what he wants & that it is HASH sleeping conditions! If he needs a call let me know & what to ask. Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe if you can call and just confirm that meeting place tomorrow. Tell him that Hamdan and Eric will soon be sending an email with a sign that they need to hold up so we can recognize them. The white missionary robes aren't enough. I'd like you to actually be able to talk to Adamu and get the skinny on what is going down. If you can call them back, that would be great. If not, then no big deal.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic