SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Akai Ryu

I hear you. I am going to miss this one when it ends too. It has been a lot of fun and has re-energized me a bit. I have been baiting for a while now. I have seen and done just about everything. I've seen huge safaris, lads building massive pyramids, vlads wearing their undies on their face, lads dressed as Santa, lads dressed as leprechauns, lads covered in flowers, and on and on. After a while, there is not a whole lot that can make you laugh anymore. But thanks to Jojo and the Professor, two of the best baiters on this site, I have found my mojo again. When we get together in the mornings and talk over the days strategies, I find myself laughing so hard that I am sure that anyone standing within earshot of me must think that I am high or drunk. Thanks guys... this has been a blast.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help but laugh constantly at these idiots. This has been more fun than I ever imagined a bait could be, and working together with these guys on this has been ridiculously entertaining and informative. I hope that all of the folks reading this reflect on these idiots throughout the day when life starts to seem frustrating, or mundane. They are in pure hell, so the next time you hear someone that hasn't eaten in 3 hours say something like, "Can we stop somewhere and get some food? I'm starving.", think about these guys. This is starvation at it's finest, folks. Starving for food/water/hope/security/language/money/and on and on.

To echo YW, thank you jojo/YW. An absolutely hilarious trip we took here (at our computers). And also thanks to everyone else that helped out with ideas and calls.

I'm with jojo on this one. These guys will be falling silent very soon. "The end is near!!" I think. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's 109 in Chad today. Feels like 113.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that usually we don�t burn lads. But hey, wouldn�t it be a blast to burn this lad while he is stranded in Abeche? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I mean it�s not quite as funny to burn him when he is back home (if burning him at all), but to burn him, while he is far away from home, and his only hope to actually GET back home is the money he is supposed to get from the TWAT. Just imagine how devastating this must be to him, when you take this, is only hope, away from him right there in the middle of nowhere. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breadcrumb - Considering the temperatures in Chad, there will be no need for Jojo to "burn" this lad - - he will already be toasted.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW and Prof- Would you two like a room? (Enter Brokeback Mountain theme music) puke

Seriously, this has been so much fun. Every morning I am excited to see what the lads have been up to. My baiting life had become dull and mundane. Same old lads that I meet at the same old places. Finally, a friend set me up with Adamu. Then, I had to bring YW and Prof in on it for more fun. Shocked

BC- I agree. I would personally like to execute a burn on this lad. The problem with burns is that it educates the lads. However, I am quite confident that this lad is not going to be joining another internet church again, so I don't think that is an issue. Now, in the event of a lad who is searching for our money in a cave in Kenya, we would never burn that. Better to let the lad think the cash was at his fingers. In this instance, I honestly think it would be better. The thought of a lad reading this email while in Abeche would be hilarious. It really would. I actually discussed this with Prof. It would be great to send pics to him of us eating hamburgers and discarding about half of it. Pics of us burning cash. Pics of us on the beach with our laptops. How mad would that make you? Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, guys I was driving down a busy street yesterday laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my cheeks. It was all I could do to compose myself to go into a grocery store.

I was wondering instead of a burn, or before the burn, how about a dolla chop? That way he could still be looking to you guys as his only source of hope.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tuco I've been reading this for a long time but it also just hit me this morning when driving and I burst out laughing uncontrollably. What I also find funny is how random people(baiters) all over the world burst out laughing at the same fools plight. We live in this little baiting world and must look wierd to strangers when those random giggling fits set in.

@ Chainyanker... sometimes when I laugh I am a bit uneasy myself.

Whats funny is just the thought of someone wasting there time and money ending up in another country suffering and pissed off. A whole month of your life wasted for nothing...there i go again....giggling like a little girl. Laughing .

Last edited by Subma Shingun on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no need to burn this guy unless he figures everything out on his own, and as been pointed out already, this guy is not smart enough to figure out anything which appearantly also includes how to work a F'ing cell phone.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just me, but I think instead of a burn you should have all of the church officials arrested for tax fraud. Kinda a Jim Baaker type of thing (for those of you old enough to remember).

Perhaps an Interpol Agent could send the lad the newspaper clipping, complete with details of the air conditioned doghouse, $5,000 a night hookers, steak and lobster every night, etc.. Naturally all assets of the church would be frozen by the taxing authorities. That would be enough to really piss the lad off at you without telling him that he was baited.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

That's not a bad idea. I did something similar with a lad of mine. I had the main pastor he was dealing with "steal" all the church money (of which $50k was to go to the lad as part of a Faith Grant). That bought six months more time to my bait as the lad got put squarely between the bad pastor and the good. Like any lad, he played them both so as not to give up a chance at the money.

Then again, my lad wasn't stranded in Chad -- just ran around in Nigeria. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a character outside the church who knows the lad? I think this deserves more than the standard two half columns. This needs at least a two page spread in full colour giving full details on exactly how lavish the church leader's lifestyles were and what jail-terms they are looking at.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR ERIC/HAMDAN
WE ARE HERE IN ABECHE AND I DONT KNOW THE FULL NAME OF THIS PLACE
I HAVE NOT COLLECT THE MONEY BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS NOT GOOD TILL FOUR THEY RESTORE IT SO I DID NOT COLLECT THE MONEY IT WILL BE TOMORROW WE ARE WERE THE DRIVER KEPT US HERE IN ABECHE
BY TOMORROW PLEASE BY 3PM COMETO UNCHR OFFICE I WILL BE THERE
THANK COME AND PICK ME PLEASE

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud, you don't need to have a character outside the church that knows the lad. As part of the arrest all assets of the church, including computers, were seized. That's how the police know of the lad and the nasty plot the church leaders were planning to dupe him.

The church actually made it's money by luring unsuspecting prospective members to Kenya, killing them, harvesting their body parts and selling them on the black market. This lad is lucky to have escaped with his life! He should be grateful he didn't make it to Kenya! Twisted Evil

Of course, the lad could then be required to travel to Kenya to make a statement and testify against the evil church leaders......

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, just got through reading this epic, as I too have been sunning my ass on a Caribbean beach for a month! Oh, the heat... Wink

Jojo, YW and Prof, meaningless though my added worship is in the overwhelming tide of kudos already in this thread, I give it nonetheless! I'd travel to Chad for you guys, no, wait, I wouldn't actually...

pony pony pony
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE WERE THE DRIVER KEPT US HERE IN ABECHE
Shocked

Do you think that the driver is holding them as "guests" until he gets paid? (all the while twirling his baseball bat or sharpening his knife)

I would not want to be these lads right now.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That fellow nearly made it to the first refugee camp in Eastern Chad.

See http://www.ie.amnesty.org/amnesty/upload/images/amnesty_ie/campaigns/sudan/unhcr%20map.pdf

They would sure love to accommodate a new kind of refugee from the 'mugu' nationality who suffers so much from discrimination via the internet.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
@Akai Ryu

I hear you. I am going to miss this one when it ends too. It has been a lot of fun and has re-energized me a bit. I have been baiting for a while now. I have seen and done just about everything. I've seen huge safaris, lads building massive pyramids, vlads wearing their undies on their face, lads dressed as Santa, lads dressed as leprechauns, lads covered in flowers, and on and on. After a while, there is not a whole lot that can make you laugh anymore. But thanks to Jojo and the Professor, two of the best baiters on this site, I have found my mojo again. When we get together in the mornings and talk over the days strategies, I find myself laughing so hard that I am sure that anyone standing within earshot of me must think that I am high or drunk. Thanks guys... this has been a blast.

If your bored with pyramids then try another shape. Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE NOT COLLECT THE MONEY BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS NOT GOOD

Oh no, I hope the internet going down hasn't scrambled the data in the WU Secure system beyound recovery.... You may have to ask him to fill out some forms to claim against a lost transfer. Of course these forms will cost money to print and scan. But what the heck, begging can't be that hard can it?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof. So & So asked me to call Adamu primarily to find out where the lads are. I play the part of Rev. Benjamin Dover. Adamu is apparently not available so the lad traveling with him, Emeka, states that they are behind the police station in Abeche. He is frantically telling me to call him at 7 a.m. in the morning. I had a difficult time understanding Emeka but it seems he mentions �assault and battery� at the police station. Have a listen and see what you make of this:

http://members.419eater.com/~a_skinner/adamu1.mp3

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Police brutality? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible the driver turned him over to the police when he got sick of waiting for his payment? The poor wee hungry stinky lad with no travel documents or bribe money? *giggles uncontrollably*

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner wrote:
I had a difficult time understanding Emeka but it seems he mentions �assault and battery� at the police station.

I dare you to read that and not laugh. Go on. It can't be done. Very Happy

I'll listen to it when I get home, but my mind is all a flitter at what "assault and battery at the police station" could mean. Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't hear the mugu hardly, but I can hear the Texas accent loud and clear.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he tried to collect a fake WU xfer... Laughing

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe I have no audio right now! I want to hear that call SO bad. Has anyone been able to take it apart and find out what is being said? Whatever it is, it sure sounds like a party! Thanks, Skinner. Much appreciated. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic