SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bosses are away

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all the big cheeses and gone for most the day so I popped in to see whats up. and to post some surplus letters. and I dipping my feet into a hitman scam just for something to do ...thats easy and I can fly under the radar with.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becareful with the hitman scam if you ate work... some of the pictures you get are NSFW...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While the big cats are away, packman will play... Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the spirit packman! As soon as they come up w/ a new rule, figure out a way around it. Laughing I fully support that. Wink

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope your asshole bosses are not keeping track of the websites that employees are visiting, otherwise someone wearing a tie might be paying you a visit soon. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked with the IT guy....there not logging use.they just walk past and look to see whats on your puter. so it easy to get around the rule... when there not here... FREE TIME! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x3
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So it's someone's job to play hall monitor? Someone get's paid for that? If all it was was someone walking around patrolling screens, I would be all over the internet, making minimize by bff. Laughing But that's just me...b/c as soon as they said no internet fun time I would have been outta there.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's about 85% of what I do at work too Wink Fun times!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no hall monitor... its the owner of the dealership. he always going between the buick chevy showroom the hummer building and his office the guy is always on the go....so its nice when he and his minions. EI the VP and the parts director, and they are down in their other dealerships the next state over

Closed lad accounts x3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sympathies Packman,I'm in the auto repair business myself,and put up with a lot of the same crap.On the other hand,I keep the computers running around here,so covering my tracks isn't a problem.If you havn't already,I would set the number of days to keep internet history in web options to 0.Good luck

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm VERY lucky to work where I do; my boss thinks my hobby is a hoot and he comes up with some really interesting stuff to try on the lads. Very Happy

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic