SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dang, I think I lost my job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are a BAD representative, I pray someone else do not fall in your trap, and i so happy my GOD never made Mr. Cr!ner send payment to you, i would not have ever forgiven myself, he was really right when he warned me about you but i was think he is wrong due to the name calling that occured between you both. No wonder you dont have a job because no employer can put up with your filty attitude.

He was right when he sent this email to me saying that is what yo are:
Brainless
Impatient
Temperatmental
Choking
Homekeeper.

Good Bye.

Update! I am not fired after all. I just got another email asking for my drivers license which I sent (dll of course). Jeeze, they must be desperate for help. Laughing

Mr. Cr!ner has a very low opinion of me. See below. Razz

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame "Brainless Impatient Temperatmental Choking Homekeeper" is a bit long for a custom title. Laughing

"Choking Homekeeper" has a nice ring to it though. Laughing

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Choking Homekeeper" has a nice ring to it though.

AGREE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll have biz cards printed!!!

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You do realise that what he described you as-the first letter makes up the word BITCH-that's slaptime+a slap for not being able to open a email attatchment. Don't forget they love to be called SMALL BOI and question whether they have handled business like this before. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
the first letter makes up the word BITCH

I hadn't noticed that! Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself

I certainly hope that there is a huge slap coming for this small boi who can't even talk decently to his employees. Some people shouldn't be in business. Twisted Evil

Edit: Beat weasel! Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Dang it, Sheboppe! I was coming back to edit my post to add that. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, shame on me!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I should have seen that!!!

I didn't even notice the b!tch even though it is in reply to my email "apologizing" to Mr. Cr!ner for calling him a CROOK:

Can you believe I misunderstood?
Really, I didn't know you were a good customer.
Open minded people can forgive.
Open hearted people can be friends.
Kindly advise payment.

You guys are QUICK!!! Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B.I.T.C.H. was the first thing I noticed. Very nice. It had to be done on purpose.

I think "Choking Homemakers" would be a great name for a rock band. Very Happy

It's nice to see that you've made up and are back working for him again. Please try to not screw it up again. He's a very busy businessman. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. It seems he didn't like the dll file after all.

How vulgar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Laughing

I'm still begging for my job. They are still talking to me. Whadda pair of idiots. I'm baiting them with several other characters when I get tired of this one.

Quote:
BITCH,
YOU SENT ME A VIRUS AND YOU THINK YOU CAN ATTACK AND HACK MY COMPUTER RIGHT.
YOU HAVE FAILED.I AM USING A MAC COMPUTER.IT CANNOT GET ANY FORM OF VIRUS YOU WHORE.
I HAVE OFFERED YOU A VERY NICE JOB.SUCK MY DICK AND SWALLOW MY CUM AND THEN GET PAID.THINK ABOUT IT MORON,CRACKHEAD SMELLING PUSSY WHITE TRASH.

ROBERT CR!NER
CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER

Honesty is the key to a longlasting business relationship.

Last edited by Slootie on Thu May 15, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a scary threat I just got from my "boss":

Quote:
NEVER EMAIL US ANYMORE, I AM REPORTING YOU AND YOUR EMAIL AS SPAM.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, not to sound like Captain Obvious here, but you didn't send him a virus, did you?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that even crackwhore trailer trash have standards-therefore you are pleased to inform him that he doesn't measure up because he is such a small boi, so he should stick to breaking in the goats for his oga and being the cafe's pick up the soap boy. Don't forget to ask why he has a bigger penis on his forehead. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, you have a creative, lad with a sense of humor.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HELL NO, I didn't send a virus. I sent a dll file with the extension changed to gif. Laughing

The BITCH reponse was in reply to:

I sent this as apology for calling Mr. Criner a CROOK (read the first letter of each sentence):

Can you believe I misunderstood?
Really, I didn't know you were a good customer.
Open minded people can forgive.
Open hearted people can be friends.
Kindly advise payment.

I always wondered what all y'all did to get such vicious replies from the lads. Now I know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Feels gooooood. Cool

scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slootie, you need a warning up there, my monitor is not happy about the Mello Yello covering it now has! Great siggie material there!

Quote:
Choking Homekeeper.

LOL_sign My wife now has a new nickname, at least until I get a frying pan upside the head for it Razz

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These boi's are idiots. I just got 10 emails all the same:

Quote:
send to me the drivers license, like you sent to him, let me see what that is.

Mr. STS: uh...I wouldn't use that name for her unless it comes with a diamond bracelet. Yeah, that might work. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Choking Homekeeper!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That makes me LOL every time I read it. Laughing

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be a great massbait Razz

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My keyboard is full of coffee and I need to wipe my monitor down.

Just loved his tirade in that 2nd email and to top it off he has a signature line after his name that reads

Quote:
Honesty is the key to a longlasting business relationship.

Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BITCH,

I HAVE OFFERED YOU A VERY NICE JOB.SUCK MY DICK AND SWALLOW MY CUM AND THEN GET PAID.THINK ABOUT IT MORON,CRACKHEAD SMELLING PUSSY WHITE TRASH.

Turn his insult back on him. Thank him for the invite and say that you were hoping that he would get around to the sexual part of the job. Confess that you are actually a man. I bet you will get another string of profanity.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full quote of above post removed - you can see it^^^ - SB

SPEWING ALL OVAH HEAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the invite...OMG, that made me laugh.

I'm having way too much fun today. Twisted Evil

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, he got really mad when I called him a small boy. They REALLY do NOT like that, do they? Man, he got really filthy. *tee hee*

Oh, I still have my job! My boss is waiting on me to send him a (blank) pdf of my driver's license.

Really, these guys are too stupid/fun to ignore. How in hell do they make money at this?
Quote:

This would be a great massbait

ITA!!! Should I post the initial email here at this thread or in the surplus thread?

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to self-already told me not to drink hot coffee while perusing forum.Amend that to read any beverage-someone owes me a montor on this one!! bow_down

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the mass bait here, Slootie. Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slootie wrote:
Oooh, he got really mad when I called him a small boy. They REALLY do NOT like that, do they? Man, he got really filthy. *tee hee*

I wanna see what you sent him when you called him a small boi...and what his reply was. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic