SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it matter how you handle the request for ID? No.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This topic comes up quite frequently in the scambaiting help forum: What do you do when the scammer wants you to send your ID?

Yes, we use the dll/junk file trick, unattached attachments, etc.

I just wanted to point out what I have done with my most recent bait, and the scammer's reaction.

First I told the scammer that I didn't have ID, so I wouldn't be able to do the transaction. He was going to have me pay him for someone else's ID, $1800. I really didn't understand all he was saying, and part of what I wrote to him was this:

Quote:
Thank you for the email, but I didn't understand it very well. I don't have an ID to send to you. . . . I hope I can still do this without an ID. In the US you don't need a passport so I never got one and I can't drive. My ID number for the cafeteria is #347, if that helps. Is that good?

His reply:

Quote:
Moreso,regardin if you can still do this without Identification card,yes you can,but for security reasons,it would have been better so that we do not deliver the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to another person.But now you have sent your I.D number,I am quite pleased with you on that,so righ now the Central Bank Governor has already approved your CERTIFIED DRAFT and will be sent to you this morning.

Laughing

(for some reason he went to tell me how I have to immediately pay the $1800). Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Cafeteria id. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wouldn't happen to go by the name of 0lu 4denj11, would he? I think I have the same guy right now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ask them if they will accept a certain form of ID one per email
and then tell them why I cant.

Live in England dont have ID cards
Driving licence suspended due to drunk driving
I have 2 passports Irish and UK which would they prefer,whatever one they pick is out of date

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting tired of sending attachments (nothing attached, please resend) and then finally sending a dll. It's getting boring.

Cafeteria number!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good thread, this. Thumbs up

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine asked me to scan and email my passport to him-i asked which of the slots on the tower was the scanner. He hasn't asked again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sadly didn't work for me, my new one is too smart. I gave him my work ID number, and I offered to send him my Savings Club Card image...and his response:

Quote:
My dear friend

As someone who is abreast with the financial world you will understand with me that an ID without a picture is no ID. No bank in this world will accept that.

He then talked about trust etc etc. I replied in a panic, telling him that this was such a big deal and I was so nervous I would give him anything I have on me. Guess I have to head to the RMV tomorrow to get that new license that hasn't shown up in thge mail yet. Oh dear, I am concerned some red-tape will appear and they wont give it to me yet!!

Still like the idea though and will try it again on another. This one seems smart, is off script and replies intelligently

-ronco

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once sent that nice Mr Soludo a scan of my mocked up UK Cycling Proficiency certificate as proof of my ID. He was well impressed, as my siggy bears testament to. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic