SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos- Abidjan- Lagos- N'Djamena- Lagos- Sokoto, 3RD SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My art lad Mr Shola, who sent the panel work to the dropbox as gone to Abidjan to look for poor Mr. Rincewind who got robbed and lost all his belongings, luckily the $70,000 cash in his briefcase was hidden away in a safe place...

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

Thank you for your kind email. The most horrible thing has happened to me. I cannot believe it myself, there I was getting ready to travel to you. I was just walking back to my hotel when these men, 3 of them came at me. They stole my passport, my personal business organiser, my watch, my phone and my designer jacket. Thank the Lord Almighty that I had the cash in the briefcase hidden away in a different location

Please Mr Shola, I want to get rid of this huge amount of cash and the other important documents as well. I want to get this over and done with, all I want to do is just give you the stuff, do the meeting and be done with it. I don't want to carry around this, I am extremely nervous and scared for my safety here. Please I cannot travel, I have nothing, please just come and get the cash. We can talk about the business later just get the cash. I want to give it to you Immediately before something else happens to me. I am not a brave man nor will I ever be, please just come. I will compensate you for your travel I just want to get rid of it. I have changed hotels because I fear for myself.

I am extremely scared and do not trust anyone, they could be anywhere. PLEASE come to Abidjan to collect your payment. I need you to come to Abidjan and email me with a special code so I know it is definitely YOU. The code is: 7723477. Please come to Abidjan and email me the special code when you get there. From then I will meet you from where you are emailing and we can go to a private room and finalize the business. I fear for my life they could be coming for me at any time, I am sure they saw me with the briefcase.

In the name of God PLEASE come get me,

His reply back to Mr. Rincewind:

Quote:
Mr Rincewind,

I have not been to abidjan in my life,i know it is west african country too. But right now,i will see what i can do.

The code you sent to me is ok ,moreso if i get to the airport, i do not know any cafe to write you an email. can you help me out with a nearby location to make this easy for me , so we can get in touch with each other easily.

If you directed me to a cafe from the international airport in abidjan, i will use it and write you an email from there to come pick me up.

All you have to do is mentioned my name Kolawole Shola.

Also , as soon as you see me, ask the code from me , then i will provide it asap too.

But note, i have also see how i can be able to carry the cash safely to Nigeria,for security purposes. i think when i get there, i will see what i can do ok .

So try to get a telephone number i can call you to make this easy for me, i will have to go to airline tomorrow to book a ticket before i can leave tomorrow also.i will try today thou, but i do not promise i will make it today.

so how are you going to make your trip back to USA without your international passport?

hope to read from you soon

Shola

IP from read notify:

Quote:
Opened 20-Apr-08 at 17:53:39pm (UTC +10:00) - 49mins18secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on ml82�128�5�181�multilinks�com (82�128�5�181:11187)

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.142.111.18 with SMTP id j18cs77903wfc;
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.202.9 with SMTP id z9mr10017454anf.122.1208707644197;
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: from web38506.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web38506.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.125.52])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 38si2875194agd.38.2008.04.20.09.07.22;
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.125.52 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.191.125.52;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.125.52 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 95390 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Apr 2008 16:07:22

Received: from [41.207.217.115] by web38506.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:07:22 PDT
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:07:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The code is: 7723477.
To: xxxxxRincewind <[email protected]>

Quote:

Mr Rincewind;

i am now in abidjan, at the Nigeria office near ave 13 treichville ; the address you sent to me:

Please hurry to come and pick me up; i am waiting for you, i will be inside eating or drinking there ok:

regards

Shola

41.207.217.115--> COTE D'IVOIRE jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Some other panicky emails I got while sleeping:

Quote:
please respond to ,y email, so i will know you are on the way ok ; let me know the type of cloth you wear on :

i am on brown shirt; with white t=shirt inside, red evisu trainer

please i am waiting on you ok

Quote:

Mr Rincewind;

please respond to mr email now, i do not know anywhere here in abidjan,

please come and meet me at the PHARMACY at RUE 38 , i wore brown shirt, red evisu trainer with a white top inside ,

awaits you soon;

Quote:
mr rincewind,

please where are you, i am at the PHARMACIE WHERE YOU CAN SEE MOBILE AFRICA SIGN BOARD,

please come now, for i know no place here, i have to make enquiry for hotel succes

at ave 13 nearby ok,

please do come i am still at the pharmacie

I'll post all the replies in published later. Very Happy

Oh yes, in case you're all wondering what happened to poor Rincewind, he got Salmonella poisoning, developed Paratyphoid A. fever and had to have an emergency flight to be hospitalised where they have meds to fix him. (Doesn't seem to have much luck at the moment) Which hospital and where is what I'm trying to decide now...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 15 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Shocked who doesn�t like to receive such nice emails after having had sweet safari hat dreams ? Very Happy Congrats, Reaper!!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's reply to the company representative in the US:

Quote:
Mr Cormac,

I have waited all day for Mr Rincewind but no glimpse of him, i am at Hotel le suicce nearby the area he gave me to show up, he can check me there later if he read the email but i have been emailing him, but no luck to read from him yet, i do not have much cash on me here for sustainance, my thought was that as soon as i see him today here in abidjan, i will be going back to lagos nigeria next day for the next project, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE,

Help me email him to check with the hotel attendant nearby where i stay so i can see him; abidjan is long hours from lagos; theres no one to help outta here, please do something as soon as possible:

Thanks

Shola

Now to break the bad news to him:

Quote:
Dear Shola,

I am so sorry for what has happened. I have only just heard from Rincewind's Doctor that he is in the Intensive Care Wing of the Bamako "Hospital Gabriel Toure" in Mali. It appears that he developed an advance stage of Salmonella poisoning probably from some food he ate. He was given an emergency flight from the Abidjan Hospital to the Bamako Hospital as that was the only place that had the correct medical facilities and supplies to treat Mr Rincewind. Seeing that this was life threatening the Mali Government gave a Grace pass to Mr Rincewind so he could get treatment at the Hospital. If he couldn't he would have died.

I am incredibly sorry that this has happened to you, of course Mr Rincewind had to take the money with him to Bamako. However I do have the email address of the Doctor who is treating Mr Rincewind, his email is: xxxxxx I am sure he can give you the specifics and how Mr Rincewind is coping with the illness.

Regards,

Cormac.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, nice work! Congrats on that shiny pith helmet!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Reaper! Glad to see this idiot having so much fun because of you. I bet he feels so stupid! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i wore brown shirt, red evisu trainer with a white top inside

Someone needs to give this lad some fashion advice...

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Reaper! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top effort Reaper.
I never tire of reading about the woes of a safari mugu.... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, great job! I'm thrilled to see that he made it. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Reaper. Where are you going to send him next?
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Reaper! Thumbs up clapping

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Reap, safari-inflicted pain is so sweet Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely played Reaper. His complaints are sweet sounds indeed!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course, by the time he finds Rincewind, I wouldn't be suprised if the Luggage ate all his cash. Laughing Good going!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Reap is away with the folks, I'm handling the e-mails for this safari for him. It looks like his lad is going back to Lagos, but some of this is just too funny not to post. Here is his last mail to his lad:

Quote:
I cannot send you any money because we have already authorised the payment via Mr Rincewind. Of course I do apologise for this but we cannot help that he is extremely sick. He is still undergoing treatment at the Bamako Hospital. I have organised two Private planes to dock at the Bamako International Airport. One is for Mr Rincewind's Emergency flight back to the US and one is organised for you to have a direct flight back to Nigeria. They are arriving in Bamako on Wednesday. All you need to do is purchase a one way ticket to Bamako and the Pilots will hand over the $70,000 dollars to you and reimburse you the costs you had to pay to come to Abidjan and Bamako. I repeat that I CANNOT send any money to you.

I have already contacted the HQ back here and they said that you MUST take the money in the briefcase. Of course if you do not have enough money for a ticket I recommend taking a bus ticket or a taxi if they go there. Or if worst comes to worst hitch-hike with some travellers and again the Pilots have the money to reimburse them and you for all your costs plus the $70,000 that ALE still owes you.

I am telling you this is the ONLY WAY you can get the money, please come to Bamako as the money and the plane will be waiting for you to take you back to Lagos with your money. Find any way you can travel. These are special circumstances so we were able to organise this flight for you. This will be a flight free of charge especially for you. I really want to complete this deal so PLEASE COME TO BAMAKO.

The next few are few are the replies from the idiot. He's going to be thrilled with some of the material here. This guy is begging to still be baited to hell. These all came in within 5 hours:

Quote:
Mr cormac, i am so sorry i cannot risk my life again travelling to bamako as the road is not safe for me, no one to help me out here , and i do not know anyone in bamako ,

if you want me to make this trip , you will have to send some money to fly to bamako or i can go by road for 35,000franks that is the cost when i asked here or if my rincewind can still able to make it before friday morning ,back to abidjan or he can come to cotonou and i will come collect the cash there, its ok by me , i do not know your relationship with the doctor , or you can ask him to travel down here with the cash and lead me back to bamako safely before i took another plane sameday back to nigeria so i can go for the next project , but i am AFRAID , i cannot make the trip this time i had nothing on me to sustain, rather to make a trip of 35,000 to a country i have not been before in my life,

This is my first time of coming to abidjan too, thanks for the little experience but i think the best procedure to work now is bank transfers to my account in Nigeria, or rather any agent of ALE coming to africa should come to nigeria and i will accomodate him:her but right now i am so sorry ; i cannot make the trip to Bamako.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND ALE want to make my payment done this week , is better someone send me a cash to make the trip so we can continue but right now i cannot promise anything as i do have any dimme on me ok

Quote:
Please do something , i am using the internet cafe here and moreso the airline moves tomorrow or you can talk to the doctor if theres any help he can render or rather should i suspend everything till i get back to Nigeria? so you can wire it to my account there.

Note: i see from ALE website that you will also in need of musics for entertainment of clients, i can be of help too , as i know how to make things around african (Something tells me Reap does need someone to handle that),

Quote:

right now; i am on way to the STC transport location here in abidjan and for the time being ; i cannot cope here any longer ; i have booked with one bus transport which will land me to lagos on friday , but when i talked to some of nigerians around here, they have to give me proper low_down of how can i make my trip earlier back to lagos tomorow, so i will be routing Abidjan___accra ghana here tomorrow and i have no choice , i just have to be on my way coz i hav no one to help me out here , if mr rincewinbd is still in bamako; you will have to wait till i get back to lagos for any other steps by me ok ; so i can go prepare myself before i embark on any other trip or you send some money to fly to bamako for me ok that is the only option and moreso for me to make this soon , i want you to email me the telephone number of the doctor , so i can talk to him before i leave lagos again, everywhere in africa are not safe to just hjump on the roads ok ; i am not trying to acts dump to your options, the company still owe me and still have to pay my money ; when i get to lagos ; you let me know the next step but moreso i cannot endanger my life on the africa soil except my country which they hear my languages and english that i can speak at anytime to see anyone around here is not easy :

i am a yoruba tribe and i have to make friends with old yoruba tribe people here who can hear me when i speak as i do not hear any french language

so mr cormac, do something i am on my way back to lagos ; let me have the pilot telephone who will handle the money to me in Nigeriq , that is the best option ok , hope hes the person you trust because i dont mention anyone to you from ,my side ok

This is great stuff. His lad has absolutely no doubt that this is all real. It's great to see stuff like this when the guy has already been totally let down by a safari. I'll reply to him later, but doubt I'll be posting it. I'm just going to keep him good and happy 'til Reaper gets back. I'll post up anything funny (if there is anything) that the lad replies though.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely Mister Zweiblumen will eventually be involved in the transaction? I mean, he's GOT to be passing by there on his holidays, doesn't he?

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it's been raining the entire time here, so I got a bit of internet time. Laughing

So far poor Mr Shola is heading back to Lagos, at the moment he is in Takoradi in Ghana, his IP verifies this as well. Looks like he won't go to Bamako but I might give him some time to recover in Lagos then ask him again, it is the only way to get his money...

To the doctor before he left Abidjan:

Quote:
Doctor, i am so sorry i cannot make it to bamako unless you send some money here to abidjan because i cannot risk my life suffering on the main road, so betterstill if he has to return to USA with the money , right now my life is more important to me here , ok

As a doctor, if you want me to come to bamako , i will come but this is my first time of suffering here and i cannot imagine it upon what happen to me here yesterday , all my money is gone , the police arrest me and the little i had on me gone and no one is there that hear what i am saying , i left 2200franks in the hotel and that is what i can only sustain with here till friday when the local bus of young shall grow from Nigeria can take me to seme border where i can find my way home in lagos , but right now, i care for my life also , if ALE can still pay for my services, they have to send it to my account or rather YOU to help out here , and i will pay you back any amount to make the trip to bamako doctor ok

Please do something if you want me to come to bamako ,

Thanks for updates but unfortunately i kno no one here to help me out and i cannot risk my life on the africa roads , thou life is all about risks but this one has passed beyond me doctor.

Thanks and do email me if you can help here or rather he took the money back to USA ;

Hope hes responding to treatment, i ate some food here too yesterday but i am getting better now thou , but i have to stool for 4hrs before i can restore strenght, i told mr cormac too.

Shola

Quote:
Mr cormac,

I worked for the company and i do my work based on trust and believe that the company have to make my payment safe, the law in africa is different from united state government law, so mr cormac,

I CANNOT MAKE THE TRIP BACK TO BAMAKO because mali is different from other west african continent,

Have the money returned back to USA with Mr Rincewind , and i will give you my account information to make the transfer into it , that is the only option. if you really want to make my payment , i cannot be endangering my life around africa continents around , to go again to bamako from lagos is not easy for me, i do not have a dimme to spend on any trip anymore .

So if this sounds well let me know or return the cash back to USA , thats the only option or you personally send the pilot to come over to Nigeria to handle the cash from your office overthere.

I am in Takoradi Ghana here now...suffering without food since morning, all because you ask me to travel urgent for someone i do not know before , more mr michael has not even email me since the package havce been delivered , so do something as fast as possible to get my money to me , because i have believe you and work with one mind to make my path successful and i cannot believe i will be upto this level before i could get paid...

Thanks

Shola

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more complaining:

Quote:
Mr cormac,

Ivory coast is a police country , unnoticed to me, i was walking on the RUE 38 back to my hotel at AVE 14 hotel le succes, but unfortunately it was late on that very while still feeling that Mr Rincewind will appear at the CENTRE LINA , so when they call me , for questioning that who i am , i was speaking english , but unknown to me, they ask me to enter the Jeep and drove me to like 15poles away from where i am , and took me to nearby place, they collected the nairas left on me to exchange for sustainance , so this is what led to my earliest decision why i have to ask Nigerians around that how can i get back to Lagos Nigeria, today or tomorrow, because my intention was to wait till friday for 'Young shall grow buses' on friday which will take me to lagos directly before i can find my way home., so they gave me an options that i can take other buses who load everyday.

so i had to leave yesterday from Abidjan-----Accra yesterday , that is where i emailed you from yesterday at Takoradi first buse park of the STC transport company in ghana before proceed to the final destination in accra and we arrive at 9pm yesterday at accra.

so early this morning i had to wake up with a ghanian who lives close to the border to put me through how i will make it to across ,

AT GHANA BORDER I HAD TO PAY 300,000CEDIS FOR MY PASSPORT BECAUSE IT IS UNSTAMPED, SO I HAD NOTHING LEFT FOR BUS BACK TO LAGOS, so i owe the driver at MILE 2 , a cash of 3000naira , i plead to him to take my passport that i will be back for it..You see what you have passed me through?

If you really want to help me here, i do not count on any money you put more on my money , all i care is my exact work fee..you had to pay me , then if you want me to work more for a new bust client, it is ok , i can proceed after you make something happen here., but right now i cannot go back to bamako..either you ask the pilot to come to Nigeria and we meet up at MMIA airport in lagos, then we finalise business, so i can proceed on the new bust. no problem , but till even next months sundays,...i cannot travel to bamako in my life Mr cormac.

Have the money back to you overthere and send it to my bank account, i will provide the account information for you ok .because i will finish with the domiciliary process tomorrow ok.

Moreso , concerning the 419scams in nigera, Yes the bank have to verify the source and purpose of the funds, if they do, i will have to show how is it and prove it to them , and ask them to confirm with you also to clear me up ...

Thank you . tell the pilot to come to Nigeria but i do not any dimme to fly ok

Easter Egg
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he is having a wonderful time..... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did try my best to get him to Chad, but it seems this guy is just not up to it.
Quote:

I cannot make it to chad ok , it is not possible for me...a trip from here to maiduguri alone is aday journey ,many lifes have lost on the road there .

So if the company want to pay me truely with trust mind and Almighty God knows my mind towards you and the company . You make it easier for me, by coming over to Lagos or kotonou .

I CANNOT MAKE IT TO CHAD

I really got sick of it:

Quote:
I am sorry, it seems you are not serious about this, or you are just blind. I don't know how many times I have to say this but you must come to Chad, they can't go anywhere else. If you think you can't even get to Maiduguri when you get back to Lagos then it seems we cannot give you anything for the artwork, I am sorry but this is your own doing. We have tried everything possible to get to as near to you as we can but that's the best.

I wish you luck in the future,

Micheal.

His reply:

Quote:
Mr Michael,
Thanks for everything, hadnt meant you told me this
before i wouldn't have at least travel for the
artwork, but God in his majesty knows how to settle
things in life.

Moreso , i am not blind, i cannot make it chad
because many Nigerians have been killed there, so i
cannot, if truely you wanted to pay me, do something.
1: I have no one to borrow me money.
2: i believe a true transaction should be bank--bank
transfer , so i do not know why taking to thing lenght
of traveling to anothher mans land for money.

No matter what , i have 100% trust mind to God, and i
know human lifestyles need trust and believe, i cannot
do more than myself this time, if you want me to come
to USA for the money it is better that way
Shocked

Then we can start the processing with the USA embassy
here in Nigeria so i get my Visa as soon as possible
wthin 1-2weeks so i can come over to USA
.that is the
option i believe it is safer for me , not more in any
africa country.

Maybe he has a contact in the US. I guess he doesn't like African countries Laughing

Easter Egg
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its more likely that he'll want a WU to cover his travelling expenses to travel to USA.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably, he also wants us to go contact the US Embassy in Nigeria to get a visa for him, idiot. This is what he wrote to my other character:

Quote:
Mr Cormac,

I have come to think of this upto this level , the
only option is for you to contact USA embassy here in
Nigeria, for my visa entry to United state and have
them call me to come for it with my international
passport at a particular date.

Send them the necessary details there, and right now
i will take along pictures of the artwork ,and a copy
of the contract of employment to them to see.

That will serve as a prove, i can scan you a copy of
my international passport page , to fax to them while
compiling the letters and necessary documents to them
ok.

Shola

I've really gotten sick of this guy, I've had my fun, 1000miles in total, an artwork shipped for almost 300 dollars not to mention the cost of him paying the artist for making it, money he spent bribing border guards. So I sent this:

Quote:
Dear Mr Shola,

I have just been told that you want US to contact the Embassy in Nigeria. You cannot be f*cking serious. I have almost lost it with you Mr Shola. You have 3 options:

1. Get to N' Djamena, Chad by Sunday, that is the last day the plane will stay and get your $90,000 and flight back to Lagos.

2. Get the Visa yourself, this I highly doubt you are serious about, but if you actually are going to travel here then you are welcome and you can get your cash.

3. You can't do either which means that you will get NOTHING, NO money, NO compensation for the work you have done.

Those are your 3 options,

Good Day,

Michael.

Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be willing to hold that plane in Chad for him just a little while longer... don't be such a hard nose about it. Laughing But make it as if you are doing him a HUGE favour.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Reaper clapping clapping

The only embassy that can help your mugu is in Abuja.
I think your mugu still want to travel around. Keep him.

Niger and Chad are wonderful vacationing countries. I hear the weather is just perfect for mugus this time of the year.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tests me:
(9hours ago)
Quote:
Dear Mr Michael,

Well , US visa is not an easy task and it you that can make it more easy for me to get with ease. How?

1: You email me an invitation letter from ALE as your agent here in africa ,coming over to united state for business.

2: Back it up for me with all necessary details of ALE, and on my own part here , i will do arrange the other necessary documents to explain myself for the purpose of the trip .

Moreso , an invitation from ALE will help by you to make the situation more easy for me here to get the Visa.

But an hour later:

Quote:
Mr michael,

i want you to describe how far the distance of chad
for me from maiduguri.

Describe it for me step by step from lagos, where
should i stop in maiduguri? to make it to N' Djamena

i talked to a friend who is hausa , who want to
assist me here to make the trip,

Moreso, i want you to get me a contact telephone
number of the pilot who is waiting for me at N'
Djamena , so i can be able to call her while i get to
maiduguri,(thanks for your call weas)
i cannot embark on a trip i do not have
access to the phone call who i am to meet there. that
is what happen in the case of mr rincewind.

so explain to me everything and do get me a cell phone
of the pilot contact i am to meet in chad

regards

And this just half an hour ago to my character who he doesn't really like:

Quote:

Mr Cormac,

Thank you very much, you and mr michael but with due
respect, you know i have spent my money to make the
artwork done , and note that this was not what you
people agreed with me initially ,you people said after
i finish everything, artist fee, buses, fuels and
transport cost, i shall be re-imbursed and the money
will be transfered to me via westernunion or
moneygram, so now i have spent my money on the work to
get it done and after you have gotten what you wanted
, you turn your back on me and started changing
stories and telling something which i was not expected
of before and which you do not told me earlier before
we started.

Even thou , i come down to chad, what gives me the
assurance that you people will not set me up by some
people else to collect the money back from me and yet
you will act innocently. I know i am a material which
and i can be useful for the company in so many aspect
but note that at least upon all the stress you let me
went through in abidjan, ghana, togo , republic of
benin till i return back home in lagos. if you people
really want to see me in CHAD , you will at least send
me some cash to make the trip.

Theres nothing to worry about there, and moreso i
cannot runaway with any money you sent to me to make
the trip but i want a longterm business relationship
with you and that is the most important thing in my
life.

By next week tuesday i will be writing my first
semester examination as a final year student
University of Lagos and considering the facts that you
want me to travel down to CHAD , without any assurance
of phone calls of one contact person of who i will
meet there so i can know what i am doing. Moreso i
will scan my passport picture to you tomorrow morning
and send you some more pictures of myself for you to
see .

It will be more better if you can provide an hotel for
me locate in chad rather go into any internet cafe
before i can connect with you from chad.

please think of my words and let me see your reply
soon

regards

Shola

So with a bit of pushing, I think I can get him there.. Laughing

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic