SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jayhawk!

Just responded - sounds like a lot of fun...

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going live in under 30 minutes.... Take your seats....

Your next 2 hours will be enjoyed by a scammer actually CALLING INTO the show to talk about homelessness and the H.A.N.Z Project.... Listen as I aim to waste as much of his telephone credit as possible...

We then speak to Dan Dan the Lotto Man - Courtesy of Jayhawk....

And our "Interview with a Scambaiter" is the one and only FRUMPY BB!!!!

Be there at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

Chat room now open

NTBS Laughing

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes:
EDIT Yeah! It was fun being an unexpected part of this show! Thanks Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome show today! Thumbs up

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad I missed the show (being on a daytrip with the kids) Sad
But my lad called me this morning and confirmed that he was on the show Very Happy
Just for the record: The project is names H.A.N.S. not H.A.N.Z and it is a funny coincidence, that the person in charge is named Hans, too Wink
I am so greatful that the lad called, I'd really liked to send him the payment slip by fax. If only I knew, how to send a bitmap as a fax anonymous and cheap Razz

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ It was a pleasure speaking with your lad... i put him through a tough bit of questioning and it seems he even captured the hearts and minds of the listeners who want to donate via WU!

PS: I named it H.A.N.Z so not to be found so easily on google.

NTBS

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I cracked up when the lad started singing Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont worry about google. google skips the dots and Hans is a VERY populat name Very Happy

Too glad to hear that he actually sang Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More Singing, Dancing, and slightly provoked craziness from our scammers when we are back on the air today from 6pm UK time, 1pm EDT in the US!

Do you have a scammer that would benefit from a little radio exposure or can it be used as part of your game? There is stll time to set your lad up... Simply PM me details and sit back, relax and listen on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

Enjoy!

NTBS! Laughing
www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

spot

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Number sent to you,

You can do anything you like with him.

It won't ruin my bait ..... I just keep writing complete rubbish to him, and he keeps repling !!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Number of my pirate lad sent to you. Okay, technically I'm the pirate and he's a Barrister that has five lads that want to be pirates, but you get the idea.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a filler there's my Lotto Lad Mike Wilson (times are hard for the Beach Boys clearly) who operates a very touchy feely sort of schmooze.

234-8022595337

Quote:
Dear Laird Gihon ,

I got your email and the content was well understood.I would like to say that i do appreciate the fact that you can confide in me and pour out your fears.

Yes it's true that the world is a global place that people would easily go and scam people most especially on the net because the internet is the easiest way to reach to people and making them believe that the transaction they are offering is real.Therefore i must say that you deemed it fit and did right for explaining all to me in details so that you won't misunderstood the whole issue.

I need you to know that i'm a man of dignity and keeps to my word.It's therefore an insult on my face and on me as a person for you to have thought that i belong to those imposters,though i saw your reasons.By the virture of a man's word,you could tell who is geniue and not.Though have been involved in such like this does not mean that when you see a legit one you can't tell it's really. God our creator has different ways of restoring all our wasted years and this is the restoration that the lord has ordained for you.......... and ON and On and ON and ON

There is a UK radio show where listeners can ring in their gardening questions - designed for little old suburban grannies worried about their freesias, so as he has offered to be a person to take on life's worries I wondered if a solemn call could be made, making it appear that his advice was deparately needed on an important matter. It starts off with - should my herbaceous border be filled with perennials or annuals (which will leave him clueless) then other characters ask more and more questions about black spot on their petunias - rampant mildew infestations and how to propagate their mulberries - and see how long, if at all, he takes to catch on.

You could offer him a permanent spot on the show - gardening tips from a Lad. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to an unforeseen lottery winning of Dan�s Euromillions ticket, show will start in 15 minutes Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
spot

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chat room is open now ....

click the link www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc ...and select "Chat Available"

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was fun. Laughing

I feel honored having had the chance to talk to Mr. Gomer, but when I hung up the phone and looked in my wallet I discovered I was twenty bucks lighter. My dollar had been chopped! Damn you Mr. Gomer!

I called into the show and talked to a lad that is rounding up crew members for for my pirate ship, the S.S. Shiver 'me Timbers. After spending ten minutes talking to the lad in my best pirate talk my 17 year old son looked at me and said "Dad, you're an idiot." I can't say that I disagree with him. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You were fantastic Jayhawk.... I think this pirate ship could become a new feature of the show.... How many pirates can we recruit each week?

Thanks for brighting up the show and bringing us back from technical disaster! Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See you on Eater next Sunday afternoon, Dan Wink

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
my 17 year old son looked at me and said "Dad, you're an idiot." I can't say that I disagree with him. Laughing

similar thing happened to me with my 7yo daughter Very Happy
she does not understand English, but I had to explain to here what I was doing when talking to a lad ...

11x Cellphone
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afternoon all!

On today's show, we hold a mugu party, where the scammers recite poetry to us!! Oh Yeah!!!

We blow open our Eagle seller and speak to a lad who calls himself the spititual Man!!!

All not to be missed when we go live in 3 hours time at 6pm BST UK, 1pm EDT US!

find us at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc where the chatroom will be open 1hour before the live show!

EVERYONE WELCOME - NEW OR OLD!

See you there...

NTBS Laughing

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey NTBS, do you think one of your ladies could take care of this tonight ?
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137696
The lad is pushing for a talk and I'm not getting many offers Smile
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@2891miles....

No problem, it seems like fun... I will put a request into my ladies, if not, i could try my special "ladies voice" Laughing

Hopefully it won't come to that!

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Air Now!

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc Laughing

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
No problem, it seems like fun... I will put a request into my ladies, if not, i could try my special "ladies voice" Laughing

Thanks !!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice show again, Dan! Very Happy

Especially your work with Wayne on Abegail - that part where Abegail went quiet for endless seconds was really worthwhile Laughing
I hope she might be ashamed for being a youtube girl now

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again for the call. I'm sorry i couldn't participate live but you both did great.
I can blame the confusion on the lad. Previously I thought it was a guy who borrowed
a female voice whenever he needed (a bit like me Wink ) but apparently it is a lad & ladette
team. The woman you spoke to sounded pretty much like the one who called my K7 line
pretending to be stuck at the hotel mr Sunday says he is running. I administered a slap
a moment ago and they will get a bigger one later when they try to explain.
Anyway, they have now heard "me" which was probably why they wanted the call in
the first place Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic