SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your favorite characters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zgirl1979
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a nooB and creating the first of what I'm sure will be many characters. She's quite normal actually, but after reading through so many of your baits I'm seeing the fun in creating a more, uh, spicy character Smile So tell me about your favorite characters (I won't steal them, just looking for inspiration!)

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite is my Bishop character who is on the run for robbing several banks. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new too. My first is character is a recent immigrant to the US. His English isn't great he's quite naive. Once, he tried to get a Lad to partner with him to pay the fee for another lad.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My characters haven't been thought out ahead of time. They evolve with the bait.
I am currently a young/naive/virgin/emotional former sister from a ministry who stole a bunch of the ministry's money and ran off with it, AND the ministry's Superior Sister who is a real bitch sometimes. She won't take one bit of crap from the lad and often talks condescendingly to him. He once told her "I'm not one of your slaves in your ministry". Laughing
I've been various other people in the bait, as I've needed them. (All business finance managers, rude male friends of the young sister, etc).

In another bait I'm a young/naive/semi-helpless female. It's really easy to drag everything out that way.

Once I was a married man who was a pervert and worked as a bar bouncer. All he wanted was to get the lad to talk dirty. It was a male scammer, pretending to be a young female and I really wanted to watch him squirm as he played that role. The bait didn't last very long though.

I've also been a very very rambly old lady. That was fun but writing long rambly emails got old fast.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima
Quote:
That was fun but writing long rambly emails got old fast
just send an old one, Old Timers will do that to a person

I got so many, but a few will give you an idea.
An old rancher in the middle of nowhere who is online for the first time.
A school teacher in a ghost town, who can only go online during school days.
A millionaire without a home, or too many to call it home, he likes traveling and bringing the money to the lads Wink Thanks VP
A horny middle aged female accountant to the millionaire.
A female embassy employer on a secret assignment.
A (ex) drug addict/burglar on parole, living with his sister and kids and he doesn't speak/write English Wink Everything has to go by his parole officer first, like a visit to town or money transfers.
And a lad that has just started to scam.
Just anything you can come up with will do, they don't really care until the specific problems occur, then they'll have to Twisted Evil And that's when Murphy's law kicks in too. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rich gay male, looking for tight assholes (and I make it that crude)
A safari camp manager, male
A female accountant (straight, all business)
A female accident victim (incredibly horny)
A male gynecologist
An Italian helicopter mercenary in Africa

I have used three of these characters on one mugu at a time, which makes it easier to control them.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one from this morning's paper you can take a run with.

Name- Robert LeRoy Parker, AKA Butch Cassidy

Address -12 Main Street, Grafton, Utah (a ghost town used to film the scene with "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head." I can't find a zip code so check delivery may be impossible.)

Religion- LDS
Occupation- Cattle business, banking.

Father's name- Maximillian Parker
Bank- Butch did his banking at the Pleasant Valley Coal Company in Castle Creek, Utah. (One withdrawal.)

Other residences- Fanny Porter's house of ill repute- San Antonio, Texas.

Friends- Sundance Kid, Harvey Logan AKA Kid Curry and Etta Place, brains of group and girlfriend of Harvey Logan.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anvil salesman in New York City

"It takes a real salesman, I can tell you that," "Anvils have a limited appeal, you know."

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite character is Bobbie Jo Jackson from Bugtussel Arkansas. She raises goats while attending beauty school. Her Dad is Bobby Joe Jackson and her brother is Bobby Joe Jackson jr. Her cousin is Bobbie Jean Jackson and uncle is Bobby Gene Jackson. Bobbie Jo loves to enter beauty contests. By the time I get done with the lads they never want to hear the name Bobbie Jo Jackson again. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from GC. General Chat is for topics not related to baiting. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(No one will complain if you steal a character. We don't copyright our baits!) Laughing

I've had a lot of great characters, my favorites are:

-- filthy rich California widow

-- same as above but young-middle aged and horny

-- immigrant with limited English (great for sowing confusion: "Stasiling bram for not worry selring to cash pay of 3500 of dollar for paper of gramsel is true okay? Most eager! For God's will is being of true and not to ultir worrying is to friends. And most happy for that too. So for you is go ahead, is well and happy today. Most blessed! Thenk You!"

-- church secretary who poisons her husband to marry the lad

-- very, very insecure unmarried 35 year-old guy working at a furniture factory

-- young, aggressive, pretty young woman who won't take any sexist crap

-- Hollywood record producer specializing in rap

And so on. It's fun to just take an idea and see how it plays out.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

International Pie manufacturer ' and his daughter 'Honey'. Any church characters, and "Captain Mediocre" the not-so-super hero.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Anvil salesman in New York City

"It takes a real salesman, I can tell you that," "Anvils have a limited appeal, you know."
Shocked Exclamation Laughing

Business must be terribly slow. Laughing
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 20, but since two of them have already been found here, well, in outline they are either Laurel&Hardy-like / Marx Brothers like movie characters (the male ones), or own conceived comic characters who have a chance to come to life this way Very Happy
Most have an ethnic minority background. I don�t know why lads seem to prefer this.
The combination millionaire+slighty silly and babe-that-inherited + very naive work GREAT

The number of 20 is self-explaining because they have friends, barristers and butlers Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two primary characters.

* A young blonde photomodel from Sydney who looks like Sophie Monk if a pic is needed (in the past she's also looked like one of the Olsen twins, or Hudson Leick [Callisto from Xena]) - slightly spoiled, short-tempered, foul-mouthed, and a devout worshipper of the Norse Gods Odin and Freyja - once called (with a busy household that precluded phone calls), but now (deaf since childhood thanx to her abusive father Mick Taylor [which see]).

* Retired Marine , veteran of Operation Desert Saber, with bitter memories of Somalia, who rose to the rank of Captain - was once an aspiring businessman trying to set up his own air courier company (); but now a survival instructor beset by chronic tinnitus after a training accident on the rifle range. If a pic is needed, I send either Nathan Fillion (from Firefly/Serenity) or Phil Keoghan (presenter of The Amazing Race).

I have some secondary characters who may or may not be used.

* /, brother to ; a Captain in the Australian SAS, and very protective of his little sister; often finds out about the scam and confronts the Lad. Usually that's the end game - but once he opened up a whole new front against the Lad!

* Knockabout Outback bloke Mick Taylor, secretly a sadistic serial killer, based on the psycho from Wolf Creek - not my favourite persona; I killed him off in one bait, brought him back, and killed him again; but he persists as abusive father.

* Outback film tech , named for the lead character in Age Of Consent and a really bad speller; friend of .

ETA some missed masking
ETA a missing negative

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My main character is a 26 y/o male who resides in Chicago, is very vulgar and after an unfortunate car accident has short term memory loss. Often he repeats the same questions and forgets that he has spoken to the lads before. He runs a very successful company that makes 100% organic sex toys.

CEO Naughty Nature Enterprises
"Let a little nature in you"

and my other fave

"Why hug a tree when you can $@%# one"

Cellphone Cellphone
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb
ooh well, since you dared to let your pants down here in public...
[vanity sets in here shamelessly]
, by far my most "beloved" one Very Happy she has a great speaking voice Thumbs up secretary, but inherited a lot.
, her father. right now she is MIA in Ghana...
, her friend, computer & cell phone donation collector, knows all the high ranks at Dell�s, HP�s, Nokia�s, ...
, her friend, died because of a romance scam Smile
, her dad, brain surgeon, died in a scambait Very Happy, former employer of ^^
, lawyer, borrowed by fellow baiter Murry Guru. Form and inheritance expert.
, his 15 y o daughter, now in Schloss Salem (terribly expensive boarding school) lads tend to be extremely ugly on that character so I dropped her Sad
, his successful bank advisors, tend to lose checks and delete important emails, especially Herr Lorbeer (=Stan Laurel)
, businessman & art collector, lives in a castle. From all male characters, lads like him most on the M Forum.
(=Chico Marx), his butler
several friends of the Prinz, some being baiters here. my characters are
(=Margaret Dumont, see Marx Bros. movies)
, almost the same, they chat a lot on the about race horses and millionaires meetings (not too) near Lagos
, runs the Wink always looking for new flesh Very Happy.
(=Groucho Marx), supportive rolls so far only
, fake check-lad wannabe
, Turkish greengrocer, self-made millionnaire, investor. Her (il)legal status demands much formwork.
, her brother, money-collector (from a Turkish soap opera). He always finds the missing form sheet.
another brother, the computer expert, hence the nick Very Happy (same source)
Barrister Charles Soludo...aren�t we all Barrister Charles Soludo?
French speaking friend of several of the above (from Asterix)
(from Tintin), international business detectives. Form experts.
, for one week, to convince Dan the lotto man that travelling is necessary...
, borrowed from Murry Guru. Under my guidance, unfortunately only a weak performance Sad
, millionaire from London. Well, it is notobescammed actually, but write his emails for him Wink
[/vanity ends here...now that I oversee it, oh dear, how many evenings of wasted, err, spent time... Smile ]
Most are friends of each others, just as it�s fitting in a storyline. Central characters are and because they offer most possibilities, having a "link" function.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 30 characters. I usually use about 5 characters in a bait.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have multitudinous insult characters (I usual steal a name from a lad's script and use it to send them insults).

For my regular baiting, I have Nick who is a dumb rich kid who has a "talent" to get lads to curse at him. I have a Bishop who has a talent for frustrating lotto lads (the bishop is on sabbatical until after the Lambeth Conference this summer) Wink

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coming up with characters is my favorite part of baiting. Laughing

Some of the ones I work with are:

smarmy Australian professional surf champion. On the ASP Top 44 pro surf circuit. Close with Mickey Munoz, Kelly Slater and Mark Occhilupo. Drinks to excess nightly. Bangs everything that moves, but especially attracted to dark-skinned West African babes. Colorful vocabulary.

Canadian wine importer. Gullible. Dreams of buying the "big house" on Vancouver Island once he gets that really big score. Somewhat effeminate. Evidently unsatisfying in bed, as his wife is usually running around on him. Prone to psychosomatic illness. Son of first-generation Polish immigrants.

severely overweight Scotsman. Retired. Plays a lot of golf. Believes fervently in the Loch Ness Monster. Married an American woman who sounds very much like VPManchester. Laughing Also illness-prone.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now my two main players are (of course) and

I was using R0n mainly at first but have now switched to N0ah. I'm a manager at a paper company in 0dessa TX, but perhaps I secretly work for a hidden government agency. (Think horn-rimmed glasses guy from the show Heroes) Straying from the show, I fall in love too quick, drink a little too much, and make compulsive sporting bets.

I have a lot riding on the NHL playoffs tomorrow between the Bruins and the Habs. If I win, I'll be able to forward my new girlfriend all the money she wants 100% risky free through WU. I'll even be able to get her the laptop she wants!!

I hope I don't lose!, then perhaps I would have bet a bit too much and I may have to go on the lam!

ronco

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have three that I usually use:

George Herman Ruth: 30-something male living in Swift City, West Dakota, USA. For his street address I give the address of the Babe Ruth Museum in Baltimore, 216 Emory Street (without giving the true city, of course). Named for the "Sultan of Swat," he always lists his occupation as "swatsman." When filling in the line for "sex:" on an informations form, George often responds, "Once a week."

Catherine Eddowes: female living in London UK. Named for the 4th murder victim of Jack the Ripper. She has a really bad habit of getting the names wrong on MG payment slips.

Tony Lazzeri: nondescript male usually living in the USA. Named for Yankee second-baseman during Ruth's early Yankee career.

I also have a character named Ted D. Roosevelt but I haven't used him in quite a while.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I generally bait within the context of a church, as it fulfills all of my requirements - organization with many members, has a contract with one email provider which means I don't have to have accounts everywhere, everyone has a catankerous old boss to deal with, it plays to the religious side, and we're always willing to send you cash if you want to start a branch in your country!

is generally the main character. He's a mid-level functionary, titled a Deacon, high enough level to make promises but not high enough to send money. He's a very nice guy. His hobbies include asking stupid questions, quoting non-existent Bible verses, and being afraid of the wrath of his boss.

His name is an interesting story. I chose the last name for being a common ethnic one, and just made up the first name. I googled "Thay" one day, and it turns out that "thay" is Vietnamese for "master" or "teacher". He is certainly the master of the mugus!

is Thay's catankerous old boss. He is very brusque, easily irritable, insists on being addressed properly, and prone to demand apologies and/or repentance rituals for the most minor of transgressions. Everyone has to put up with him because he controls the purse strings. He is prone to be incapacitated due to the clap at a vital point in the bait. (I have attempted but not yet been successful at getting a lad to write a get well note that specifically wishes His Reverence success and rapid recovery from the clap. This is now one of my life goals.)

is your personal Outreach Coordinator. She's kindly but a bit naive. She enjoys sending pamphlets of information about the Church that your computer can't read properly (generally 1 good page and then 1000+ pages of gibberish in Word). If you have a major emergency, she would be glad to put you into contact with a missionary in or near your country who just happens to have thousands of dollars in cash. She is, of course, named after the Beatles song.

is a missionary who is at least 200 miles and preferably one international border away from you. He is very generous and giving, but is unfortunately very prone to mistakes, mishaps, and detention at the border checkpoint for carrying large amounts of cash with him. Like the cable guy, he can only give you a three-hour window in which he will not arrive. His namesake is the Human Bowling Ball, the diminuitive yet hard-charging running back for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

As I am somewhat new to baiting, I haven't had the time or reason to develop more characters. However, before I'm done, the will be a complete organization, full of endless fun for lads!

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ove Karlsson: Rumbustious, horny, and perennially drunk and unreliable ship captain, who is always crashing his ships after an onboard piss-up and searching for money to buy new ones. He is sometimes betrayed by his kittenish secretary Maztour Beita, who implores the Lad to do business behind Karlsson's back.

Khamel Ibrahimi al-Ataturk: Marine terrorist who travels the world on his ship the Al-Aqsa Brigade, with his loyal band of Trilobite fighters, looking for somebody to attack. He is happy to pick up trunk boxes or gold off any deserted beach and slaughter anyone who tries to interfere.

Trellis Blinds: unbelievably finicky and cautious British businessman, who is suspicious about documents that are not sharp and clear and won't accept anything that is not done correctly.

Brock Blither: cashiered and cynical ex-DEA officer, who is rather fond of telling the Lads a much better way of doing business than the one they are currently trying, and never accepts an instruction without querying or ridiculing it.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few that I trot out as needed

Franklin Wankur - Art Dealer. Specializes in African Art. He's an older gentleman. Kind agreeable, but easily confused.

Alotta Chexx - She's a payment processing representative, but not a very good one. For some reason, she can't understand why she's supposed to send a telegram, so she always sends the cash using a 100% reliable shipping company instead.

Huey Dewey - Sr. Partner in the firm of Dewey Baytem & Howe. He likes to help the lads get their $20 million transactions done. He's a stickler for making sure that all 50 pages of security forms are filled completely and accurately.

Klaatu Barada Nikto - Security Guard. He has a short temper and will threaten to destroy the earth with the slightest provocation.

Ibezim Oneykachuckwu - Guyman extraordinaire. Likes to SHARE JOBS MAKE GOOD MONEY TOGETHER BROTHER OOOOOOOO. He'll also CHOP UR JOB AND EAT UR MONEY given half a chance.

Iyamma Frawd - She gets lots of check cashing jobs but she always keeps the money and taunts the company about it.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic