SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A big, fat THANK YOU!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to thank all the folks that keep this web site going. I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for ALL y'all. Smile

And a special thank you so very much to my mentor who has the patience of a saint and the wisdom of a sage. Thank you, B!! How you've endured my 10,000 stoopid questions will always be a mystery to me. Very Happy

If this is just too mushy, please overlook the ignernt enthusiasm of a noob. Razz

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have the same outstanding mentor I do.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spit it out then.........no use praising someone without letting the rest of us pat them on the back too Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Betelgeuse for his outstanding mentorship and Marvinator for his excellent forms.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Betelgeuse, even though I didn't have you. I still think you're just tops. Wink

Hurrah For B! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

No, we need 3. Hip, Hip....Hurray. Hip, Hip....Hurray. Hip, Hip....Hurray. beers!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Slootie was referring to redshoes17 (my awesome mentor as well) Smile bow_down

One for my awesome site-kill mentor, onatrek too ==> bow_down

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, redshoes17! Yes, AWESOME! beers!

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic