SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dinner in the Sky - survey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Would you eat a dinner in the sky?

Yes
42%
 42%  [ 18 ]
No
57%
 57%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 42

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happens if you dont tip the correct amount, do they tip you Smile

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Didn't that nearly kill off Noel Edmond's career in reality television a few years ago?

Good memory Tommo it seems they neglected to tie the end of the bungee rope off

School boy error Sad

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
For added pleasure, they should add a bungee jump Laughing

Hopefully the bungee jump would be BEFORE dinner Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm in the "sure, as long as someone else is paying" camp.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted yes...Just worried I wouldn't enjoy the food because it would be too exhilarating. Plus...what if we wanted more beer?

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh... no thanks. Ahhhhh

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ronco wrote:
what if we wanted more beer?
I think the beer might be limited. Otherwise there's too much chance of someone deciding it would be a good idea to take off his harness and go visit his bestest friend in the whole world on the other side of the table by clambering around the outside.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe the waiters can wear...um...jetpacks, yeah jetpacks, to bring me my refreshments

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While yes, it looks like fun, and yes, I'd do it, I still can't help thinking what the very existence of that says about our society. Confused
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
I can't help thinking what .... that says about our society.

Just out of interest, what do you think it says about society? I can't read much into it to be honest, to me it's just a bit of adrenaline soaked fun for those rich enough and daring enough.

I paraglided in Dubai last year for the first time in my life, and I have to admit, heights are not my cup of tea at all. I was very nervous through the whole ride. I'm glad I did it, but I won't be rushing to do it again.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to build scaffolding at a shipyard. I usually didn't have the luxury of a harness while higher than the 40-50 meters they claim, as there's nothing to tie off above you when you're building it Razz Try eating lunch that high up with NO harness sitting on 2 1/2" scaffolding pipes on a cold windy day Laughing THAT'S excitement!

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
very existence of that says about our society.

Too much bull sez a lot about your society BOSTON

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I would if someone else was paying, just for the hell of it, but it really doesn't seem that exciting, just plain silly.

I'd much prefer skipping the food and going on the ultimate type rollercoasters.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to be an update and a commercial version of a stunt a group of Australian climbers did some years ago. They wanted to raise funds for an expedition to the Andes where they would have a formal tuxedos and evening dresses dinner on the summit of one of the Andean peaks.

To raise money they had a formal dinner hung out over the edge of The Gap just south of Sydney Heads. Apparently the hardest part was arranging the support structure to hold the table and chairs.

I think that they reached the Andean summit, but it was so cold they just assembled the picnic table and chairs, took off their cold weather gear - revealing their tuxedos and evenong gowns - and had pre-dinner drinks before getting into their cold weather gear again and going down.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have dinner in the sky all the time... although mines is of the microwave variety puke

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did bungie jjumping one summer. I jumped maybe 20 times, lots of fun. I never did it again. I have had that experience!

This looks like it would be fun, too, but.... drop a fork and the results could be fatal Shocked

I'd do it, if someone else were paying for it, and the food was vegetarian.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic