SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Computer Program Requests?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently in school to become a video game programmer.

I enjoy programming so very much that I am taking requests/suggestions for programs that will help your baits. They can either be something to help you personally, or a program to send to the lads for whatever purpose you see fit.

Rules:
1) No malicious software will be created. Don't bother asking. This includes any modification of the computer's settings, any program that cannot be closed or lingers after it appears to be closed, and essentially any software that you or I would consider malicious were it installed on our machines. Any requests, public or private, for malicious software will be reported to the mods.

2) I'm not able to give a time frame for creation of a piece of software, so I highly suggest that you not rely on any particular turnaround time.

3) All programs will be released into the public domain. Complete source code will be available to those interested, upon request.

So, shoot away.

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would something that takes a list of lad email addresses and sorts it by email provider be easy to make? What about something that takes a list of email addies and mass uploads it to your YIM list?
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email Address Sorter
Takes a list of email addresses, separated by semicolons, commas, or new lines, and sorts it by domain name. Takes input into a textfield or through a text file. Outputs results visually or to a text file.

Operating Instructions
This program should be fairly self-explanatory. Load a list of raw email addresses either through opening a text file or copy-pasting them into the provided space on the left. Ensure that the correct separator (semicolon, comma, or new line) is selected in the box in the middle. Click "Sort Addresses". The addresses will be sorted by domain name on the right. You may save the sorted addresses to a text file. They will be saved with the separator that was used to sort them. (If anyone finds it handy, I can change it to save with whatever the current separator is, so you can load in a list of email addresses separated by semicolons from ex. MSN, sort them, and then save them separated by lines for easier reading.)

Notes:
1) In order for sort to work correctly, you must have the correct separator selected in the middle box, and you must have a separator at the very end of your list. A reminder will appear at the bottom of the screen if you forget the ending separator.

2) In order for saving to work correctly, you must first have sorted the list using the "Sort Addresses" button. If the list is not sorted, it will simply create a text file.

Download
The download can be found here. It is a 6KB zipped folder. Just run the program contained inside and enjoy!

That wasn't a duplicate post... Confused

Edit: Almost forgot - this program was coded using C# .NET. Most computers nowadays should have the necessary files to use it. If you get an error when you try to run the program, you'll need to download the .NET Runtime library.

you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Felix t C

It's very generous of you to offer your time coding useful tools.
Are you able to write an email parser to extract addresses from IMAP and POP email data files in Thunderbird?

Thanks in advance.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't imagine this is possible, but maybe you could come up w/ a way to send an attachment that:
1) Takes forever to download,
2) Keeps resetting the download

(maybe through an http)

I don't see how something like that could be done, but it would be an awesome tool if it were possible! (would get a lot of mileage for the buck)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
guruofwireless
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a simple one...

A small program that does the following:

1. displays a "security code" to the recipient.

2. When the person asks for the security code, it runs a traceroute and emails it to you, or sends it via the server request below.

Even more useful, if it could actually ask a central server somewhere for the "security code" which will be based on a password.

In other words, I send the mugu a passphrase of "yougotit" and it queries the server and returns "11229574363" or whatever you wish. Just for kicks, we could have it randomize a few numbers of the sequence. That would buy at least 2 weeks of time wasting.

If the passphrase is wrong, it asks the user to 'wait' at least 10 minutes and then try again. That should make the internet cafes more profitable Smile

I'd donate the server space.

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering if internet cafes would have security filters which would
prevent email executables from running.

Seems like the cafe owners would worry about this problem because
of hackers targeting lads.

Twisted Evil

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
guruofwireless
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we could use both the web based and the executable based versions.

If they can't run the program, we can berate them a few days or weeks and then finally switch to the web one, and again....

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Felix the Cat
Now you're pulling open a can of worms Very Happy
For years I have been looking for a way to regulate my solar warm water system by computer, checking about 8 different temperatures and two pumps, adjusting opening and closing temperatures with a keyboard to optimize my system settings.
Any thoughts on that? Could that run from a (adjusted) computer? Any hints where to look?
Thanks

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Seven of Nine: I'm not quite sure what you're asking for - something to read through an email and extract any email addresses inside of it? Something particular to Thunderbird? (I know what Thunderbird is but I've never used it.) Could you describe in more detail what you want the program to do?

@Yudid.What: OxygenDeprived got it right. The lads generally don't own the computers they are scamming from, and I don't want to cause damage to a third party's property, no matter how innocent one would consider the internet cafe owner. It's also highly illegal.

@juju4u: Yes, that would be insanely easy assuming you don't want anything to actually download. Simply a small "downloader" program that displays "Downloading File..." and a status bar that increases at a steadily decreasing rate, never reaching 100%. Since we never want the download to complete, no network programming is necessary.

@guruofwireless: That's certainly very possible to program, but given that many Internet cafes have firewalls and routers of various sorts it could be unreliable. A pair of programs would be more viable - one that you run and you simply enter the "security code" and the "password", it generates an innocuous file ("res.dat" or something like that) that you zip up along with the other program, and send to the mugu. The mugu-side program could of course have whatever graphics scheme you need - Western Union, Moneygram, MTCN S3cur3, etc.

@bill2: PM me and let's see if we can work something out. It could run from a (regular) computer, certainly. I'll probably need a lot more information, not only am I unfamiliar with solar water heating systems but I'd also need to know about the equipment etc.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I keep it in mind, the valves I use now are manual and the pump a hand switch, yep sometimes it freezes up and most of the time I'm too late in shutting the pump down and "cool" my heat reservoir Sad
But I would suggest that you first help the bait related members and then in six months when you still feel like it I'll bug you a lot Laughing
In the meantime I start looking for low voltage valves or solenoids to do the physical work and some thermometers that can be "read" by a computer.

Thanks

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes, that would be insanely easy assuming you don't want anything to actually download. Simply a small "downloader" program that displays "Downloading File..." and a status bar that increases at a steadily decreasing rate, never reaching 100%. Since we never want the download to complete, no network programming is necessary.

I'm game if you are... Sounds like it could get a lot of use. typing

Only issue would be how to hide the fact that its an executable if they are expecting a pic or pdf or else. (?)

Edit: Maybe it could also start all over when near the end (or even go backwords from time to time Twisted Evil )... Or would that be too obvious Cool

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose you can tell them that MTCN S3cur3 only releases the MTCN to the authorized recipient over a secure remote connection.

I'll get to work on it.

seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@7/9: Thunderbird data files are in mbox format as far as I know, so it's fairly simple to extract addresses - on a linux machine, I'd just do something on the lines of:
Quote:
grep "From: " INBOX | grep "@"

These scripts can be used to summarize emails, hope this helps.

(On an unrelated side note, this is exactly what spammers do to get their email id's off people's web pages Smile )

(Edit: if you're on windows, and really, really want this solution to work, the simplest way is to install ActiveState's Python distribution.)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, seton.
That gives me yet another reason to use linux for baiting Thumbs up

Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If guruofwireless has server space to donate, then
a download which takes forever and keeps resetting
could be achieved with a simple cgi program.

So lets say that what they are trying to download
is a scan of a WU receipt. We take a good high
resolution image, and then give them the top 1/4
of the data before the cgi program starts to choke
the transfer down to a trickle of bytes, and after
some time their web browser will abort.

So they should be able to view their partial download
and salivate, but never get past about 1/4 of the
picture.

Here is such a CGI program :

<pre>
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
int c ;
int ix ;
long size ;
FILE *f=fopen("/tmp/receipt.jpg","r") ;
fseek(f,0,SEEK_END) ;
size=ftell(f) ;
rewind(f) ;
printf("Connection: Keep-Alive\nContent-Type: image/jpeg\n\n") ;
for(ix=0;;ix++)
{
if(ix>size/2)
sleep(3600) ;
if(ix>size/3)
sleep(2) ;
else if(ix>size/4)
usleep(200) ;
else
usleep(16) ;
c=fgetc(f) ;
putchar(c) ;
}
}
</pre>

If the web administrator is savvy, he can configure
apache so that this cgi program can be named something.jpg
instead of something.cgi

Enjoy...

-B-
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Windypops has this modality down to a fine art.
See http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=307315#307315
Login to the toolkit and then select PHOTOS & GIFs
There are several there that are just animated gifs that you can embed in an email or link to. For example:

@seton, I'm not sure what you are getting at, but Python works on any OS, including Linux and MacOS.

@felix, Since I'm on Linux and don't want to run Mono, how's your C++ or Python?

@bill2, that's the sort of job I do all day. My rates are very reasonable, Wink but consultation is free. It is perfectly feasible. How difficult it is would lie in the control methodology. Also those valves and thermometers may not be cheap. I'm not sure I would want to tie up a PC for this though, since it then has to run 24/7. Maybe a microcontroller card or an embedded PC card with a serial link to your PC would be the best solution.

Edit: or maybe an eeePC.
Edit: http://www.picotech.com/thermocouple.html
Are your valves on-off, or do you need to set them to intermediate positions?

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes windypops baiting toolkit is great.
Though I dont already see something like this.
Animated gifs showing progress bars are good,
but a cgi program that returns a slow stream of
bytes from a jpeg image would be indistinguishable
from real network slowness.

Does it already exist?

Thanks,

-B-
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to come and write my websites chat software?

Im not paying via wu tho.

Its commercial, nice big project. (needs to be C++ tho)

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bosoman - I agree Exclamation & good idea Idea

seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thud419:I agree that Python works just fine on windows, it's just that if someone wants to run two scripts, installing python might be overkill. Someone who has a working py2exe installation (hint Smile ) might just package them for Seven Of Nine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic