SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad asking for plenty of baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting investment/phishing for vics modality. The 320 thousand is a bit on the tight side, but inventiveness like this should be rewarded, don't you think? Wink
Quote:
How are you and your family hope fine
l am john kamara from congo republic now in TOGO LOME i have 320 thousand DOLLARS in my position that i want to send to you in your country
so that you can use the money to invest for me in any profitable business in your country, under your care, because I have lost some of my money through all those diplomat, so now iam sending you this money from togo lome westeren union
with a powerful barrister that is helping all beneficiary to transfer their funds now from togo lome i want you now to send to me a receivers name so that we can start sending you the funds gradually .you can send five or EIGHT names to my email now
THANKS YOUR FRIEND
JOHN KAMARA

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can always use some money sent by Western Onion!

[email protected] (1 = "i" of course)

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a coincidence, he's had two Pierces reply. I replied as , who ships frozen foods to Greenland.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I was inspired by the woman who just won the "most embarrassing name" contest--Iona Knipl.

Pierce runs a petting zoo, called Neitherpet Norfolk Animals. He is anxiously awaiting the delivery of a Hippogriff, which should please the children no end.

Jack Mehoph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@hotmail.com is always looking for investors.

Quote:
it seems so clear as i have made you understood,
WTF?
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have lost some of my money through all those diplomat

Jeez, is he as tired of all those 'diplomats' as I am....? Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send him the name and addy of your friend Charles Manson, .

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is hungry for a slice of the 320K.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

I have eight kids to support and those slushees don't just sell themselves you know.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Worf,

I thought you sold squishies or did you change them to smooshies......

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gmail.com

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the squishie machine broke, that's why we went to slushies Embarassed

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's everyone doing with this pratt? I asked him why it needed to be either 5 or 8 names specifically, because I felt I could only get 3 at a push.

Quote:
Hi Mr Camera,

I can certainly help you invest this money, I am about to buy into the confectionary industry. We intend to ship
ice cream to greenland. If you want to invest your money in this venture,I'll see what I can arrange.

Why do I have to supply either 5 or 8 names? I might be able to find 2 other people, 3 at a push. The third will be
released at the end of this month. He's much better now.

Well, let me know.

How are the chalfonts where you are? Over here, they're later than normal, but in full bloom. The smell is awful.

Regards with crickles,

Quote:
DEAR MR
HOW ARE YOU TODAY I HOPE THAT YOU FINE AND ME TOO.
DEAR, PLEASE IAM VERY SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY OF YOUR EMAIL AND IAM ALSO VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR RESPONSE TOWARDS THE PROPOSAL I SENT TO YOU.
SIR, WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME 5 OR 8 NAMES BEFORE IS BECAUSE OF THE HUDGE AMOUNT THE MONEY IS THAT I WANT TO SEND TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN USE THE MONEY TO INVEST FOR ME IN ANY PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY UNDER YOUR CARE.
SIR, BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT IS ONLY 2 OR 3 NAMES YOU WANT TO SEND , YOU TRY AND SEND THE NAMES TO ME TODAY SO THAT I CAN START SENDING THE FUNDS TO THE NAMES AS THE RECEIVERS NAME BIT BY BIT IN YOUR COUNTRY AS MY FORIGN PARTNER.
THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOUR PARTNER
JOHN KAMARA

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsySmith, If you need one more recipient, try [email protected]

Would love to have a coordinated working over of this one....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, just sent him your addy. The ones trying a new format often seem to be up for a few laughs. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic