SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, DD, I just added this to the mix:

Quote:
Mr James,
I am receiving accounts that Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch continues to make your life a misery by sabotaging your operations and stealing your proceeds.
I remind you that I offered assistance in removing this threat and you spurned such aid.
I further remind you that we have a common interest in finding and destroying this man. I am hampered by lack of local intelligence that you may be able to provide - if you should be able to quell your fears and act like a man!
I am prepared to pay well for such information - provided it is meaningful and leads to the location and extermination of Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch.
Do not fail me.
K0sch31 Sukh0t0v1tch B3ssmy3rtn1kh

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray may have more motivation to act like a man and cooperate with K0sch31 after today. He and I discussed the $3000 WU payment I sent on Friday to someone named A5hl3y. It is a WU S3cure payment that must be picked up 60 miles from where A5hl3y lives in the Los Angeles area.
Quote:
Ray: Please can you call WU and cancel A5hl3y's money? may be you can try to resend it
this is the email i got from her
I called the Western Union location and they said that because I don't live within a 25 mile radious of that office, they can't release the funds to me. I can only pick up the money with in 25 miles of where I live.
Being that I live in R3s3d@, it has to be a city with in that range. Bovis needs to cancel the first one and resend it to R3s3d@ and then I can go into any location with in 25 miles.

Me : That is quite a strange message.
Ray: yes
Me : That does not sound like Western Union rules at all.
Ray: Just plase do it
Me : Well, I don't know what I can do.
Ray: i was wondering tooo
Me : If I send the money again, the same thing will happen.
Ray: but we have no option since we are not loosing
we will arrange on how yo going to send it
just get it back first

About an hour later, J0seph B3ll0 wrote to Ray. J0seph is a fellow scammer who Ray assumes is in Ghana. Ray also assumes he is allied in some way with P3ter.
J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
As I said, I thought u had some potential. But u are a slow learner. Rude and disrespectful, too, which I can't stand. I got A5hl3y's money. Thanks a lot. Who is next? This will be fun.

An hour after that, I wrote to Ray:
B0vis wrote:
I went to western union to cancel the payment to A5hl3y, like you asked. I couldn't do it. She already collected the money. I told you there was something wrong with her email that you showed me. What kind of game is she playing with you?

A few hours later, I wrote again to Ray about Alf0ns0, to whom I previously sent money to compensate for his bounced check:
B0vis wrote:
Ray, I didn't think this could get worse, but it did.

As I told you, I sent $5035 to Alf0ns0 by WU. This afternoon he called me in a panic because he can't collect the money I sent. The WU clerk told him he already collected it, but obviously he did not. I checked for myself, and sure enough the money was collected. We are up shit creek, Ray. P3ter did this, I just know it. That scumbag has his cold fingers firmly on your throat, and he is squeezing tighter.

What the hell are we going to do? Alf0ns0 is up against the wall. He has lost the money, he is facing criminal prosecution, and we can't send money to help him.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late thought - would R4y have received a message sent to ?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that should work. If for some reason it doesn't, you can also try r@ymj@mes[at]aol.com (a instead of @).

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look what we've reduced Ray to now,

Ray wrote:
P3ter

I am a thief, i am a fruadster, i am a scammer. thanks
Please what do you want me to do for God sake...

Openly admitting the truth is only the first step to absolution Ray.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First step SC, tell him you dont know what a fraudster is. I think he meant to spell he is a fraudstar Razz

It gives me such a warm feeling when I see Ray breaking down like this. Such mood swings from cocky to contrite have to be a sure sign of some mental condition. I love it Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Emma,
what runs through your mind now after doing away with the sum of 4600 pounds of my company and dragging me in mess here.Have you finished spending the whole money,did the whole money make a grand change in your life of just gave you a little good life you have never had in your miserable life?.

As you live may the reward of the wickedness you have shown to you come your way.As you carry on with your miserable life,may you get thrown into mess and disgrace as you have dragged my name into mess in my company after facing embezzlement of funds.
If you have a heart and fear God you would not take away all my money when i only offered you a job for additional income,and let me make something clear to you,the law will catch up with you unexpectedly in as much i never received any money from you since you got the check.

The payee of the sum of 4600 pounds will be glad to testify before the law that you received the payment and there are also other proof that you stole my company's money so think of the joy of spending up tp 4600 pounds you didnt labour for and think of the havoc that could come afterwards.

YOU DIDNT THINK I WOULD LET IT GO JUST LIKE THAT DID YOU?
Beware.

already received one death threat on my mobile,wonder what he is thinking of doing to me next

Cool

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
First step SC, tell him you dont know what a fraudster is. I think he meant to spell he is a fraudstar.

Hehe, Ray actually sent this message in response to P3ter calling him a 'Fraudstar" (always trying to mis-educate the lads).
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ray wrote:
P3ter

I am a thief, i am a fruadster, i am a scammer. thanks
Please what do you want me to do for God sake...
This statement speaks volumes. Nice work, all! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J@ck is back on the bandwagon (for now Twisted Evil )
Quote:
R@y,

You saved my life, R@y. Drinking was about to kill me. Please don't hurt me again though R@y.

I have paid the $7000 to B0vis ($10,000 minus $1,000 commission, minus $2,000 birthday bonus).

I do want to come to Nigeria to meet you R@y? I really want to sit down and have dinner with my boss. You saved my life.

Please let me know when I can expect more checks R@y. Oh, I think I lost my phone while I was drunk. I will get back to you once I get a new phone.

J@ck

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he replied:

Quote:
Let me ask you a question
Please How do you get to know my email address
and how do you get to know what he is doig to me
Moreover why are you looking for him?
do you think i really know him?
do you think i know where he is?
find him from those who are giving you the information that he is still hurting me
If you think i can know where he is. i think you are wrong

Please for God sake. tell him to leave me alone and stop tormenting my life

Thanks

He obviously thinks that everyone else is as ineffectual as he is. I'll give him a good slapping later!

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because J@ck is back on track, I sent him a check for $15,000. His cousin P@tr!ck B3n@tar wants to join the company so I sent him a check for $7,000.

Ray sent me a new mailing list. Of the 16 names, 4 are baiting characters of William Wankur. My fake freight forwarder is doing such a good job of sending Ray the laptops that he wants me to use the same company to send a batch of checks. That means he'll be able to track them this time. The results will be the same as last time - baiters will get checks, and vics won't.

Alf0nso's situation is not happy. As previously reported, his check bounced, and when I sent money by WU to help him, P3ter or J0e chopped it.

P3ter also chopped the money I sent to A5hl3y.
Ray wrote:
OMG
what do you think we can do?
can you buy money order and send it to him [Alf0ns0]? or probably tell him to meet you in Carlifornia or what do you think?

That P3ter is checking on u on the old email. he is really mad.
Please think of possible solution

I wrote:
Holy shit. P3te got the money to A5hley and to Alf0nso! So your strategy of begging him for mercy is a complete failure. As if that's a surprise. What a fuckhead he is.
There is no way I will make Alf0nso come all the way across the country to meet me. After all he's going through, to make him do that would be an insult. Mailing a money order is an option, although it would be slow. And you once told me that P3ter could intercept the mail, too, right? Do you think that's true? If so, then our only option may be for me to fly across the country to give Alf0nso the money in person. What a pain in the ass. But I have no other ideas. Send me your thoughts, and make it quick.

Alf0nso added some pressure.
Alf0nso wrote:
Raymond, what the hell is the matter with you? You got me into this shit mess and you damn well better get me out. B0vis is doing the best he can, but you are the boss and you are responsible. B0vis sent me money yesterday but the money disappeared. Apparently your company's security isn't worth shit. I swear I will get the police, the FBI, the SEC, the IUD, and the banking authorities on your sorry ass if you don't fix this now.

Quote:
Ray: what do we do for Alf0nso? Please let me know
Me : I'm straining to think up an answer. All I can think is that I can fly to meet him.
Me : That is expensive and time consuming, but Peter has us in a box.
Ray: ok good. when are you going to make the flihght
Ray: how much will it cost you to go there?
Ray: if you are not gonna spend up to 3,000$ i think it a better Idea. Alfonso;s life is on the line and we need to safe him. he is a good worker
Ray: I think you are going to need to fly there or can you make a bank transfer into his account?
Ray: what about that or his wifes account cos i am sue his account will be on hold
Me : That's a thought. But Peter is out there. That fucking fuckhead dickshit asshole Peter. He will steal a bank transfer, won't he?
Ray: he cant since he is not monitoring your account
Ray: may be you gonna have to fly down to Alfonso and make him happy and also know we are not bad people and we are always there for him
Ray: i dont want to know how much its gonna cost. I want you to fly there
Me : OK, I understand. It's the best thing to do.

Ray wrote:
Hello Alf0nso

You know i can not be happy while you are hurt. I was not in town. i travelled. B0vis called me and explained things to me. I had to tell him to fi it for you. He told me about the money he sent to you. we have been having some problems with some hackers trying to steal our money but dont worry all is well

Please i am sincerely sorry about the mess you are. I authorised B0vis to get some cash and make a flight to your location to give you the cash in hand so you can pay the bank and also get a better laywer to fix the problem

Alf0ns0. you are a good worker and this that happened was as a result to my vacation but now that i am back all will be corrected. please let me know what else you want us to do for you

Please we are ery very sorry about what happened

Thanks and we care and love you
Ray

Raymond and J0seph B3ll0 exchanged pleasantries.

Ray wrote:
o i see

continue man

You must not stop o, cos if u do..... man something worse is at ur door. dont be scared. this is just the beginning. you will have more and more soon.

How much do you want more?

J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
U want to be a wise ass boi? That's fine with me. I made u a generous offer. U gave me insults and threats in return. You ask how much do I want more. How does "ALL" sound to u? If that's not satisfactory, u can go complain to my friends at panti. They show u a good time.

Panti is a notoriously nasty police station.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would mentioning my cyber-geeks be wrong?

Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It still amazes me how Ray seems not to have the slightest suspicion about B0v1s. And I thank the gods that he has completely invested his trust. This could be quite an interesting case for a student of psychology.

Ray and P3ter have been chatty recently but sadly he's still begging and whining. Just in the last hour;

Ray wrote:
...Even in court there is always an alternative punishment

Please be Human and try to help. you are hurting so many lifes not just me. think deeply about it

P3ter wrote:
I can finish all this persecution against you Ray. All you have to do is give me what I want. Think deeply about it.

P3te
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shipped Ray three $2500 laptops on Saturday. He has been tracking their progress, and as they get closer, he is getting more and more excited about their arrival. I know this because statcounter.com tells me every time he tracks the shipment, and he has been tracking it more and more frequently. The shipment was scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Thursday 17 April).

On Tuesday it arrived in Africa. Exciting!
Fake Fedex tracking wrote:
14-Apr-2008 15:52 - Departed FedEx sorting hub - Amsterdam, NL
15-Apr-2008 12:45 - Arrived FedEx facility - Accra, GH

Early on Wednesday (today), it made its way to Nigeria. The excitement builds!
16-Apr-2008 04:05 - Departed FedEx facility - Accra, GH
16-Apr-2008 07:52 - Arrived FedEx location - Lagos, NG

Thursday (tomorrow) it should be delivered in Ibadan. But wait a second, there is an unexpected entry today. What is going on?
16-Apr-2008 14:45 - Collected by recipient - Lagos, NG

Meanwhile, Ray and J0seph B3ll0's conversation continued.

Ray wrote:
SO what you prefer is to steal another mans money. eat another man sweat?

keep it up

when the time comes you will call on me

trust me

You will definitely call on me to Apologise for hurting me

J0seph replied a few minutes after the final laptop tracking entry was posted.
J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
You had the opportunity to work together with me. You spit on it. Now you are living with the choice you made.

The day you decided to be big bad guyman is the day you should have put away your holy bible and shut da fuck up with your lectures about stealing. I see no reason to call on you to apologise. But I may call on you if I need more of them nice laptops.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD - You are a genius for twisting R@y's head in so many directions at the same time. bow_down

Thank B0vis for the check to J@ck and his cousin P@trick. I am sure they will follow instructions exactly on Friday when they receive the checks. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K0sch31 today:

Quote:
Why do you assume that I am as ineffectual as you?
I seek Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch because he too caused me loss (this you already know) - but I am seeking to exact revenge, whereas your response is to wring your hands like some pathetic boy-lover and whine at those who would give you some measure of vengeance on your tormentor!
If you lack the ability to help me in any way, then I will continue my efforts to track down Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch and kill him, while you continue to suffer at this hands.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
This could be quite an interesting case for a student of psychology.
[/quote]
Yeah, he trusts Bovis completely. In fact, he treats everyone in this "internet world" as being real. That's what happens to people who stare at monitors all day long. It becomes their real world. Plus, he's got a shade of gullibility to him as well.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Yeah, he trusts B0v!s completely. In fact, he treats everyone in this "internet world" as being real. That's what happens to people who stare at monitors all day long. It becomes their real world. Plus, he's got a shade of gullibility to him as well.

I think there's something else as well. Scammers create bogus worlds all day long for their victims. It's such a habit to lie about everything that after a while they themselves lose a sense of reality. Ridiculous things start to seem reasonable to them. Speaking of reality...

While B0vis was personally giving $5035 in cash to Alf0ns0 to make up for his bounced check, another vic named J3rs3y had a similar problem.
J3rs3y wrote:
It was too good to be true. I thought I was finally earning a good living, and then it blew up in my face. Your check bounced. What kind of two-bit piss-ant business are you running? My bank confiscated the $3500 from the bad check, God knows how much their bounce fee will be, and they already sent a policeman to my door to question me about it. What the hell have I gotten into? I'm not a thief. I didn't make the check bounce. But they don't seem to care, and neither do you. I can assure you that if I go down because of your shenanigans, I'll bring you and B0vis down with me.

Ray wrote:
So sorry j3rs3y
we will fix it asap

J3rs3y wrote:
This is all you have to say? Just exactly how do you plan to fix it? I demand action now.

Fortunately, B0vis is on the job to fix Ray's problems. With Ray's cash of course.
B0vis wrote:
Ray, I'm here with Alf0ns0 now. I gave him the cash and he is talking to a lawyer about his case with the bank.

Meanwhile, we have more trouble. You promised me this would not happen again, but it is happening again. I heard from J3rs3y, and the exact same thing happened to him. The bank returned your bad check and took the money back. J3rs3y is facing questioning from law enforcement.

This is horseshit, Ray. Now I have to put out another fire that you started. I will be talking to J3rs3y on the phone soon to get more details, but he is extremely angry at you. I can't blame him. This is not what your workers deserve, Ray.

Ray replied, but the dipstick sent his reply to my old email address, which I am not supposed to use because it is supposedly hacked.

Ray wrote:
You dont know what is going on
could you beleive someone collected those laptops today?
it was not s0lomon
someone name B3ll0 J0seph
They also touched my account. my bank account. they screed those checked that bounced

I ammtrying to fix something with the bank
i will let you know asap
but dont worry all will be well

Please fill the form and make the transfer and also try to calm J3rs3y downa dn tell her nothing will happen

Through all of this, Ray sent me more lists of people to send checks to. These lists don't appear to have any baiters.

He also sent me an email answering the questions on the DHS form that is required before I can make the $60,000 bank transfer. He didn't actually fill out the form. He wrote some of his fake personal details and I'm supposed to fill in the form for him. His info has 2 problems:
1. As he and I already discussed, the bank transfer is to FIB, not Ray, yet Ray sent me info for himself rather than FIB.
2. He only gave me boring details such as date of birth and eye color, and none of the things that make the form such fun to fill out, such as:
Quote:
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Assuming one is as bad as the other, except in the case of terrorism, which is worse - communism or terrorism?
If communism is the root of all evil, what are the flowers?
After sexual intercourse with an animal, I am satisfied...
[]Always []Mostly []Sometimes []Seldom []Never
I obey the law...
[]Always []Mostly []Sometimes []Seldom []Never
Several questions analyzing a diagram of lurking Frenchmen, the price of tea in China, and a purple cylinder.

It contains 21 pages of such important information. At least Ray assured me:
Ray wrote:
I have not crime records
i always obey laws

With any other mugu, I would normally slap him and force him to fill out the damn form. With Ray, I'm getting impatient to move on so P3te can chop the $60K already. I won't make him fill the whole form, but I will at least make him give me info about FIB. That's just too blatant to let pass.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb P3ter's last message to Ray included a not-so-subtle hint that K0sch31 could pose a real problem and really shoud be taken seriously.

P3ter wrote:
I have heard a rumor that K0sch31 has been in contact with you. That man could do me very bad harm if he found me.

I'm hoping that this will lead Ray to treat you and your info with more respect. And naturally unsettle him even further.

@ Dog Dine Ray would be wise to agree to the $60K bank transfer very soon, else he'll lose all the funds to having to compensate dud check mules. Is this your carrot and stick approach? Carrot = $60,000, Stick = bad check compensation to mules.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's not being much of a help:

Quote:
You continue your quest in finding him
i dont know where he is
But i know he is a demon

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Is this your carrot and stick approach? Carrot = $60,000, Stick = bad check compensation to mules.

I have to admit I hadn't thought of it that way. At the suggestion of Manbiteslion, it just seemed like a good way to heap more misery on Ray. But you make a good point - perhaps Ray will feel more urgency about getting the money now that he realizes an avalanche of bad check claims could hit him at any time.

@Yastreb, does Ray actually have any useful information about P3ter to give you, and he's too pigheaded to hand it over? Or are you simply toying with him like a cat toys with a mouse?

After J0seph revealed to Ray that he had stolen the laptops, Ray replied:
Ray wrote:
So you got the laptops too

wow thats good

Ray sent this to J0seph today.
Ray wrote:
A word of advice.

Give back what you got and all will be well with you, thats all i have to say or else you gonna regret what you did. not only that, Your generation for ever and your family including yur children will suffer what you did. you what ever your real name is.

You brought this to them. you are reaping someone else sweat. go to anyone you know. i dont like getting mad at people. but ones it happens. they gonna find me for forgiveness but they will never see it. its gonna be a real pain .

I am hurt. real hurt and i placed a curse on you and your family and your generation to come and so shall it be

Trust me

Finally Ray made it clear to B0vis what he thinks is the relationship between P3ter and J0seph B3ll0.
Quote:
Ray: the laptops you sent were ment to get to Ibadan today, but was picked up yesterday by B3ll0 J0seph
Me : Who is B3llo J0seph?
Ray: he is working for P3ter Gr@v3s
Ray: the thief in Nigeria
Ray: he is a scum bag
Me : Jesus Christ. That fucker has tentacles all over the world.
Ray: dont worry bro
Ray: all will be wel soon

2 days ago I sent 16 checks for a so-called other company who has a contract with Ray. He asked me to use my own fake freight forwarding company, which allowed me to provide tracking information. 4 of the 16 are baiters, and their tracking shows they were delivered today. The other 12 moved smartly toward their destinations until today, when this tracking entry appeared:
Quote:
Sh!pment delay. Security ch3ck by g0v't or other authority, out of Fed3x control.

I asked Ray about the checks.
Quote:
Me : I assume the people got their checks by now.
Ray: some has their and some were held by the Authorities but they will be released soon
Me : Held by the autorities? Why?
Ray: i told you already they check all mails and stop checks thinking it might be scam
Ray: dont worrry, they will relesed it to them. the receiver will call for it

Ray still hasn't sent me the info for the form that is required before I can wire him $60,000.
Quote:
Ray: have you finished with the bank form?
Me : No.
Me : The info you sent was useless.
Me : The bank transfer is not to you.
Ray: howdo you mean?
Me : I need info for FIB, not you.
Ray: you need to put mine
Ray: the FIB cannot release their information
Ray: so put mine and fill it for me
Me : Then FIB is not going to get their money.
Me : They won't accept a form for the wrong person.
Ray: so what do we do
Me : We fill out the form with FIB info.
Ray: is there any other means of sending without the form
Ray: this form sucks and delays things
Ray: shit
Me : I agree. But that's the law.
Ray: i will try to Beg them
Ray: i will try my best
Ray: and get back to you tomorrow
Ray: my friend to fill it
Ray: i will persuade him
Ray: dont worry
Ray: leave it to me for now
Me : Good man. For $60,000, do your best.
Ray: i will

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has become quite simply belligerent

Quote:
Go on P3ter
I am not begging
go on
But dont say i didnt warn you when it happens. - Ray is keeping details of "it" very close to his chest
You brought this up unto yourself and your people.
Listen carefully
You and everyone who is involve are cursed as from today. you will work and never see the cash you worked for and the curse will be a generational curse. your children and your children's children. the curse will never end. you will suffer and the will all suffer.
Death is for you and you will be kill with your own hand. and all other people you employed who is involve.
You shall all die one after the other.
Trust and beleive me
So shall it be. Amen

So there you have it fellow baiters, we're all DOOMED I TELL YA. Ray's god will surely smite us all.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This to R4y:

Quote:
If you believe he is a demon then it appears there is no hope for you. Those who believe in supernatural powers are deluded and weak.
That is your problem, perhaps - that you put your trust in Cloud-Cuckoo-Land lies and not in your own abilities, such as they are.
Put aside your fantasies and work towards your goals! I did not achieve my rank in the syndicate through prayer but by daring and ruthless action!
Note this; if you wish to assist and thereby earn meaningful rewards, you know how to contact me, and the information that I seek.

Sand Timer x 7
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After J@ck's drunken tangent last time, R@y convinced J@ck to get back on the wagon. R@y is very concerned about J@ck's well being and wrote:
Quote:
Its okay J@ck
he will send you a new check
i will let you know when to see me
ok
We care and we love

J@ck decides to turn the emotional screws on R@y ever so slightly again (crescendo coming after the money clears):
Quote:
R@y,

Thanks man. I got the check for $15,000 today and my cousin P@trick got his check too. $7000 first check to P@trick is very nice of you R@y. We will be going to the bank together this weekend and should be able to send the money Wednesday of next week.

R@y, since I have been so loyal to you and your company, do you think I could have 20% of this check as commission to pay off some bills that have been making my life miserable {he will say yes, but I am really hoping he would say no Twisted Evil }? I won't tell P@trick this, he can prove his own loyalty to you.

R@y, you are my saviour, my guiding light in the darkest of dark times. I can always rely on you, can't I R@y?

J@ck

DD - B0vis can inform R@y that payment was received by J@ck and P@t. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic