SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy Lives!I opened a new yahoo account,and sent him a mail saying I had been away for a while and was just clearing up some old e mail.It was on his w1lliamb1lly11@gmail addy.He wants the money via WU(gee-no more bank accounts?),and the recipt is to go to the [email protected] address.I'm baiting him using the name G3orge P4tton.Wonder how much he knows about ww2?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That addy bounced for me.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked again.I received his mail from The addy was in his mail as where to send the recipt.I am using a new e mail address.Do you think perhaps he has yours blocked?

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Last edited by doc holliday on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you unL33T it properly, Hans? Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ doc holliday,

He might have changed his addy and added a "n" after steve. I'll have to check.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU AND NAIL YOUR SOUL TO THE WAR

Ah,there is the Bily we all know and miss.I think I will find a copy of one of Pattons more profane speeches,edit it to make it fit,and mail it back to Billy.God knows compared to slingshot,or whatever he calls himself,Billy is Shakespeare

Jack the hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="doc holliday"]
Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU AND NAIL YOUR SOUL TO THE WAR

This single beautiful line brings tears into my eyes.. sheer art ..

Where were you, Billy?? *sigh*

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Billy's back on his feet for sure.

received this:

Quote:
Subject: YOU CAN RUN, YOU ARE DEAD Sheer sig line stuff Laughing

LISTEN TO ME, WE ARE PAID BY SOME ONE THAT IS CLOSE TO YOU TO KILL YOU, SO WE LATER FIND OUT YOU ARE INNOCENT THAT WHY WE ARE CONTACTING YOU VIA EMAIL, FOR YOU TO KNOW THIS PERSON THAT IS AFTER YOU THEN YOU NEED TO PAY THE SUM OF $30,000 BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY $8,000 FIRST AS SOON AS YOU GET THE TAPE YOU WILL PAY THE REMANING BALANCE, YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US URGENTLY BEFORE YOU ARE FIND DEAD IN THE CORNER OF THE STREET, WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH US, FOR YOUR INFORMATION EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY PUT IN PLACE.

LAST WARNING

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane received this today:

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THIS LAST CHANCE, AFTER THIS I WILL CARRY ON THE JOB IF YOU FAIL, TELL ME HOW MUCH U CAN SEND NOW SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE TAPE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU FAIL, TELL ME HOW MUCH U HAVE TO SEND NOW, ALSO ACT FAST SO THAT I CAN GIVE U WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL USE IN PAYING THE MONEY. LAST WARNING

She replied :

Quote:
Hi,

I can come up with $50 this month. Would that be sufficient to save my life?
Please be considerativessality, please !!

Jane

Just curious how financially desperate he is at the moment after last weeks mega chop Twisted Evil
Also taught him a new word to add to his immense vocabulary. Confused

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple new baiting characters coming right up. Oh, how i have missed the Fr0stman.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a nice random moneygram number last night,as there are no Western Union offices in the wilds of Montana.Alas,no scanner,so no recipt.He is blustering about how he must have the recipt,but I still have no scanner.Wonder how long before his greed gets the better of him,and he makes an ass out of himself at the moneygram office.

Jack the hitlad

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What email address are our friends using right now? I need some entertainment, my NOK and lotto lads are disappointing me right now. You can PM me if necessary.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
RedFire
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh... I truly admire you all, with how my life has been, a letter like that really would have got me terrified.

I thank you all for what you're doing to stop and annoy these monsters, I mean look at that! Have they no shame!? Obviously not. I'm new here, as... anyone can see *cough* but I just had to post in this to say how much I admire you for doing something about it!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the compliment RedFire and welcome to the Eater. Glad to read you didn't fall for one of these scuzzballs. I see you've signed up for a mentor. That's a great way to start.

This bait is just a small part of the many things that are going on here. We do love our lads, and you know the saying; "Love is pain" Twisted Evil

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc *raises hand and waves it exitedly* Me too, Me too. If Billy is back in action then I want to play. After all the complexities of a failed romance some good old fashioned death threats are just what I need.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
RedFire
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HANS MOLEMAN

Thank you for your kind welcome! I almost fell for one like this... you'd have to understand with my RL, I'd believe it if someone said they were hired to kill me. My father isn't a good person and has often said he'd send someone to remove me from this world... so it means a LOT to me that you guys are going out to get these people before they can trick others! Especially since I know they kidnap and murder innocent people when they get the chance... at least you all are making it harder for them!

I want to learn all that I can! I want to help! I'm already very into activism and this just seems like another cause!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty hasn't bitten on the two chars I have thrown out so far. If anyone is having luck getting back in on him, please PM me the details. I will cast a few more at him today to see if I can get a nibble.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ RedFire. Go get 'em! And don't hesitate to ask questions. We're here to help.

@Youssa. I've been trying to get a nibble out of Fr0sty as well but he just doesn't bite. Problem is, I don't have an up to date copy of his latest opening threat format and can't include it in my reply. I wonder if anyone here has a fresh threat they received from Fr0sty recently and would be willing to share?

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly-pm sent
@Hans-this is fairly recent
Quote:
G3orge P4tton

YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU
BY THE TIME YOU REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH US, FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE WELL PAID TO KILL YOU BY SOME ONE YOU KNOW, AND THIS PERSON HAS GIVING US EVERYTHING, JUST BECOUSE WE HAVE COMFIRM THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT THAT WHY WE ARE WRITING YOU,

YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD BY THE TIME YOU GET THE RECORDING TAPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN MY ME AND THE PERSON, THAT WANT YOU DEAD SO ALL YOU ARE TO DO AT THIS POINT IS TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000 TO UK VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ON MY BOSS NAME (BOB MARTIN) SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE FROM US OR YOU WILL DIE AND ROUTE IN HELL YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO UK ON MY BOSS NAME OR YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN,

REMEMBER THAT WE ARE WACHING YOU, SO DONT TRY ANY THING STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL KNOW AND IN THAT CASE I HAVE TO SEND YOUR FUCKING BASTARD SOUL TO ROUTE IN HELL. IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL BE AS EASY AS I KNOW . BE WARN DONT JOKE WITH ME, YOU ARE TO NOTE THAT IF YOU GET TO US WITH NAGATIVE ANSWER AND YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE INFORMATION DOWN TO US, WE HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AND ROUTE IN HELL, IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE THEN COMPLY WITH US OR WE WILL SEND YOU TO HELL AND NAIL YOU IN THE STREET.ALSO WE ARE DOING THIS TO HELP YOU.
I AM SENDING YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT .

SENDER NAME
RECEIVER NAME: Stev3n B0ne
RECEIVER COUNTRY UNITED KINGDOM UK
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP

[email protected]
I WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONT JOKE WITH ME.
REMEMBER WITH JUST ONE BULLET YOU ARE DEAD DONT JOKE WITH ME BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL KILL YOU AND NAIL YOUR SOUL TO THE WAR

Now that I think about it,that isn't an initial letter,but what I got back when I told him I had been away and was clearing up my e mail.Still maybe something you can use

Jack the hitlad

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Doc. Thumbs up I think that will do just fine.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Echo the 'Thanks Doc' from Hans.

I am back in on Fr0sty! happy crowd

From Fr0sty:
Quote:
Listen to me don't f#ck with me this time, am giving you this last chance to co-operate with me, you can go and send the money rigth now after making the payment send me scan copy for verification also send this now after geting the tape you will pay the remaning balance.

Ph0 replied:
Quote:
MR. B1LLY

$4000 GOOD? I NO HAVE MORE YET. PLEASE NO HURT ME OR FAMILY!

PH0

I love spitting broken English in all caps back to them. Probably helps them understand as well.

Cyclops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

New to this forum. Found it while looking for info about an Email I received, in short, the hitman bogus. Though I found it quite amusing (I'm not easily scared), it is pretty down low to threaten somebody with his life. I'm more insulted by the fact that my life seems to be worth 3000 dollars (dollars? dude!).

Anyways, I've mailed mr. Billy Hord ([email protected]*) back and did receive an answer containing details about payment. I've mailed him back that there is no Western Union in the neighbourhood and if Moneygram is okay. Still waiting for an answer.

I'll let you know,

cheers,

Cyclops

*moderator, please remove if you think it's not ok to post names etc.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Names are fine.

Welcome to Eater, Cyclops. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cyclops: welcome to 419eater !

Read the stickies, apply for a mentor, and bait safe !
Besides that: have fun with the hitlad Laughing

Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I couldn't resist. Dropped him a line, this'll be my first hitbait. Hope y'all are having fun with this guy Smile

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic