SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

15,000th post :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's my 15,000th post on this damn site that takes up my every waking hour, I can't think of anywhere I would rather be Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! That's a lot of posts. Congrats!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Na im be whore on posts. Abeg you refrain from contract were dey award na 15 tousand for small money. You pay dem small for to bring you big post. I pay small money for 5000 post, it no arrive. Boss, you be Oga, no be small like me, abeg I work for you? A need format with many maga an many post ooooOOOO.

Remain bless! clapping

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! You were at 12,000 a week ago, it seems. It must be your bicycle workout thread..post lover! Congratulations, SP. happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15,000? That's not humanely possible.
He musta modified his postcount.

He's beyond "Postwhore status".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one hell of a milestone! Shocked Many congrats, mate. Very Happy

clapping clapping clapping
happy crowd happy crowd

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW Shocked Shocked

Congrats SP. beers!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, "postwhore" doesn't really begin to capture his efforts.

Cheers, SP. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you Messalina of post whores

oh go google Messlaina (wife of Clauius ) vs Scylla if you don't get my reference
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am often in complete and utter awe of all that ScamPatroller has accomplished here and in the fight against AFF. (and I don't mean his postcount). Wink

Congrats, SP!!! You Rule!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SP..........You have bypassed Shiver!
What a milestone and certainly calls for a new tag. Laughing

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just goes to show that whatever you do, you do it well. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the amazing thing is that most of those 15K posts are actually about something. Offhand I don't remember seeing any SP posts about cats, or recipes, or pajamas... Then again, maybe I haven't looked hard enough. I'll just click on "view all posts by Scam Patroller "and read through them all to see. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP! Hahahaha, they muct have 12 step programs for this! Rather severe case of PW'dom....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of the smallest post counts to one of the largest , happy 15k SP happy crowd happy crowd

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if anyone else will pass the 15K mark.... Congrats SP!
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
or recipes,

He gave recipes to some trolls. Laughing

Congrats SP - that's quite an accomplishment. clapping

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just one question - what took you so long? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are missing a lot of post as you ride, you old Post Lover. Razz

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to the next 15,000!!!
bow_down bow_down bow_down
Congrats SP.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Well, that's my 15,000th post on this damn site

Holy shit SP. Shocked

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratualtions SP!

You do so much more than post (and I mean tht in a good way). To do all you do AND post that much is inspiring to me (and I am sure others)! Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked MAN!!!!! Less than 10,000 to go for me!!

Congrats on the 15,000 posts, SP!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your fingers MUST have blisters

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic