SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first romance bait-NSFW-Pretty pervy-possible safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mostly,

Seems like all is not lost. As harrya suggested, leave him stewing with it for a couple of days and take it slow. I wouldn't be surprised if he started thinking that he may have made a mistake. His initial reaction on chat leads me to believe that he's been had before, or that he's checked with a more experienced fellow lad or his oga. The fact that he did check means to me that he was seriously considering going to meet. And thus he may still do that.

Since the docs you and he received from S1mb4 look authentic, I would suggest that B4mb1 carry on with the trip to S1mb4 S4f4ri camp alone and inform him of your intentions. Nothing more. Kind of a "balls in your court" type thing and see if he takes the initiative again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took the bait again.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans Thank you for the sage advice, do you think I should move the location to Ghana or just leave everything as it is?

I got this from him today but I've ignored it so far, if any experienced phonebaiters want to have a pop at him PM me for the full number and we can work out a cover story.
Quote:
have you paid for my ticket?

you can call me 225 47 39 xx xx

Thanks
K3nny

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite entertaining!

And what a set of 'nads on this lad "dickwad says: I am purely African and know more than what you know"

It doesn't look like you've lost him quite yet. Keep up the good work!
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point it's all in the timing. If the idiot has sent you a note asking if you paid for his ticket, then he still hopes it's on the up and up.

This is almost like a game of chess. I'd just stick with your original destination of Liberia and insist that you're going with or without him. You've paid for it, you need it, and you're looking forward to a vacation.

I wouldn't tell him to f...off directly,but B4mb1 should hold her position on principle and tell him that the invitation still stands if he can make it to the airport on his own dime. If not, tuff luck. He hasn't dismissed you entirely and you should play the same way. But stand your ground. Remember, you're quite upset at him but you also hold some hope that he may be just the thing you're looking for. And if he does make it to the airport in Liberia, then that's when you really f*** him up bad. Twisted Evil

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of repeating everyone else,I think you can still salvage this one.You have him pretty worked up about now.So far you have played this clown like a fine musical instrument.So far everything has been falling his way,he just needs to be aware that the road to paradise has a few speed bumps in it. Very Happy

And if he doesn't wise up,a gaping bottomless pit to hell at the end Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support and advice.

Special thanks to who kindly volunteered to call him posing as Mandy and leave a voicemail. Unfortunately he answered so she told him to stay away from B4mbi and hung up. I think this will actually help greatly. Thanks again for being my pawn sacrifice. Very Happy

He didnt respond to the phone call so I continued with the plan and sent him this.
Quote:
I still dont understand what happened the other day, you really were
like a different person. I'm not paying for your ticket to Monrovia
for the reasons I already gave you. I gave M4ndy your number, she said
she called you and tried to sort things out but you just kept
demanding money and that you were very rude to her. That was uncalled
for, she is just trying to help.

I'm still going on the trip, alone if necessary. If you show up at the
airport great, we can take it from there. If not then too bad, its up
to you.

B4mb1
I thought a little conflicting info would convince him that M4ndy is lying to B4mb1. His response is dissapointing but actually gives me a chance to keep him guessing.
Quote:
GUY
STOP PLAYING ALL THESE YOUR GAME BECAUSE I BE NIGERIAN MAN LIVING IN IVORY COAST,CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

I'll respond saying that he never told me that but then B4mb1 didn't tell him that she was originally from Scotland but moved to the USA when she was 10 and now considers herself an American (NEVAH!!!!!! If he believes that load of bollocks then we can safely assume that he has never met a real Scot).

I was thinking that B4mb1 could offer a compromise solution in the form of a $2k WU Secure that can only be cashed in Monrovia. maybe enough of an incentive for him to travel if he has a sure thing at the other end (stole this idea from 5imbas bait). So, as my officially designated brain trust, what do you all think?

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done a bait, but I've been watching this thread. I say go for the WU secure - he's going to take the bait and travel for the money - because after all, that's what this has been about for him the entire time - the money.

Keep up the great work. I'm learning lots from you guys - I can't wait to start baiting.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mostly: I'd be furious him calling you a guy. A decent slap is what he needs.

What about Ivory Coast, did you know he was up there?

Might well be a case of (what did you call it? Tits up Laughing)

Wash, rinse and repeat probably (although Hans might still have a bright idea of continuing this)

This mugu's top dolla stuff though, maybe try from starters with a new addie, maybe the second horny lady char within 2 weeks might make him wary .. and personally I feel bad about that Smile

I think it's best to line up a fresh char now, and hang on to him with your char alongside. Just to prevent him from getting suspicious getting a new victim so soon after was dumped. Just a thought ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB, I always knew he was in the Ivory Coast, hence the trip to L1beria. I think the Nigerian thing is just his way of trying to frighten off the Liber1ans he thinks are trying to counter-scam him. Everyone knows you don't mess with nigerians because they are the smartest of the Lads. Wink

Edit to add: Even if this doesn't come off I intend to keep emailing him as B4mbi over the coming months just to mess with his mind if nothing else.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing mess with their heads - thats what it's all about. I had a Vlad deeply concerned when my character emailed a month after he died.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly he would like a gift of haggis from his Scotland born love.I'm sure it would be lovely sent unrefrigerated.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Possibly he would like a gift of haggis from his Scotland born love.I'm sure it would be lovely sent unrifrigerated.

Trust me, if I could get good haggis around here I wouldn't waste it on him.

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - I had to google haggis. And I wish you could have seen the looks my sister in law and I had on our faces when we read that a haggis is an ostrich-like bird with three legs!!!! Needless to say, I kept looking. The sausage in a sheeps stomach makes more sense LOL!!!!
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to say this Mostly, but I think your pet has tweaked for good. I'd really like to know how he got wise to the whole thing. Maybe we missed something.

I wouldn't waste too much time on him anymore, especially if he doesn't contact you. Even if he does, I would stick to the story, respond to him in a short and curt way and just let the bait fizz out by itself. Time to move on to better and bigger things. You seen to have a knack for love baits, perhaps you can try another one.

I still think you could e-mail him short messages from time to time from the SImba Camp telling him how wonderful a time you're having and that you met someone (a man, not a woman) and that you guys are having a wonderful time. Send him some pictures if you can, but that would be about it.

The lad has tweaked, but don't burn him. Part of the salvage is to try and keep him thinking "what if?"

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lostatlove Sadly the three legged haggis became extinct many years ago and the modern sausage in a sheeps stomach or mock-haggis was developed in it's place Very Happy Seriously though, if you wanted to have some fun with K3nny then I'm happy to share, PM me if you want his addy.

@Hans You are indeed wise and I'm thinking along the same lines. I think I'll try a WUST if I can get it organised but I don't hold out much hope. I do however have a long term storyline worked out that will always have him wondering.

Anyhoo, I decided to keep playing until the final whistle so I sent him this.
Quote:
Babe, you seem to have really gotten things mixed up but that's your problem. I'm surprised to learn that you are Nigerian but I suppose we never really talked about that, like I never told you that I was born
and raised in Scotland. We moved to America when I was ten years old
so I am a citizen of the USA and really do consider myself an American.
I think we were both so horny that we never really discussed
other stuff in depth.

Look babe I don't see that you being Nigerian changes anything so what
I said before still stands but thank you for telling me.

B4mb1

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly - I agree with Hans. This mugu knows he is being had, and I don't think that he will safari anytime soon.
Just leave him with the doubt that maybe he turned his back on a life changing deal.

But you have a great instinct for romance baiting, and if you keep plugging away at it, you will get the trophies and safaris.
That is a guarantee.

You just need the good fortune to find the right lad and he will jump through hoops for you.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree that this one isn't going anywhere now. I got this from him this morning.
Quote:
THANKS

BUT YOU HAVE NOT SHOW ME YOUR FLIGHT TICKET BCOS THE FIRST ONE YOU SENT WAS FOR BOOKING OF FLIGHT,ANY BODY CAN BOOK FLIGHT,

SECONDLY DONT CALL ME WITH HIDING NUMBER,YOU CAN GIVE ME MANDY NUMBER LET ME CALL HER,

I NEED TO SEE YOU IN THE WEBCAMMMMMMMMM,

He is full of doubt and asking for proof. The fact that he is asking means that he may still believe there is proof to be had. I think I'll follow the wisdom of Hans ans 5imba and give a polite refusal and tell him not to bother coming on the trip as he is being too creepy.

I'll pack him carefully away in my toybox and play with him again from time to time. I'm going to do what Hans said and keep him up to date on the vacation and the new man in B4mb1s life. Very Happy

I think he is getting advice from someone with a brain so the spell is broken, I just need to make sure that my exit strategy always leaves him wondering.

Looking back over the chat on sunday I think I should have issued a good hard slap when he asked about the tickets and then flounced out in a huff then followed up with a compromise solution in the shape of a WUST. I asked Jojo about this and he is willing to do it but I don't see any point in wasting this reasource on him at this point.

So I learned a lot and I'll try to bait him again in a few weeks with a new char, look out for C1ndy the drug crazed psycho biker chick or B3atrice the mild mannered widow with a liking for femdom and strap-ons Twisted Evil

All in all I'm pleased with the bait. I didn't get a trophy pic or a safari but I ate up a lot of his reasources and messed with his mind plus his little serenade will provide me, and others, with amusement for many years. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a great bait ! Maybe next time you'll even get some real NSFW stuff Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG DB that is like the fourth time you've mentioned this. You are totally obsessed with seeing this mugus knob and it's starting to worry me. Still I suppose I'm the one that set you off so I will work relentlessly to get a pic of K3nny's peepee just for you. Very Happy

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mostly, one more thing you could is to send your lad copies of your boarding passes (see link provided earlier in this thread) the same day you leave for your S4far1 camp. Tell him you've just picked them up from the airport and scanned them.

You could write a short e-mail text with it, just a few lines like "I'm on my way" or you could have been here, bye bye". Something nasty to keep him wondering. At this point, even if the lad doesn't think they're real, it's worth a try and nothing is lost.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans, Good idea, I was also thinking that B4mbi will be keeping her friends up to speed on her trip and stay at the camp. She will be emailing a group of people and will include K3nny in the group. This may do nothing more than mess with his head but I like doing it and I generally bait while at work so I'm getting paid for my time. Very Happy

If anyone wants to receive "B4mbi does L1beria" emails PM me with one of your baiting addys and I'll add you to the group (remember K3nny will be able to see those). I'll keep it worksafe and may even have some holiday snaps.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly - More often than not an attempted safari bait will end like this. We can only speculate, but my guess is that your mugu had to go to a smarter lad to fund his trip, and before this lad parted with any money he wanted to know the full story.

Your mugu is acting all clever now, but lets not forget that the idiot sang Titanic for grown-ups, and that is a very nice trophy in itself.... Laughing

I would bet you that if you ignored this muppet, sooner or later he will contact Bambi again and try to win her love back.

Keep baiting them and refining your style and the safaris will soon come.... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thumbs up

Safaris are a rare treat. Going out after a safaris is will most likely only end in disappointment. It's best to led the lad lead the dance and offer him/her encouragement along the way. Eventually if an opportunity for a safari appears he/she will believe it was their own idea and be somewhat up to the task.
From what I have read safaries come from a good bait, they are an extension of a well payed bait.
It would be interesting to do some stats on the fastest safari.
We need a thread devoted to safari stats I think Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

YW got some within one or two days with one of his original ASEMs. I had an Accra to Lome one within a week.

A thread on safari stats would be good.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba- I agree that he got advice from a smarter lad, my job now is to convince him that the advice was wrong and he missed out on the chance of a lifetime. I'm not going to email him directly anymore but will CC him on the emails B4mbi will be sending to her friends.

Those of you that have already PMd me will be added to the friends list. Some of the people I work with are demanding closure on this as they have become quite hooked on my little soap opera, so I'll play it out for them.

Reading the threads of you Safari Masters it is easy for a lowely noob to get the impression that Africa is jam packed with travelling lads, selling their phones, getting robbed and clutching their WUST receipt and shuttle bus ticket.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic