SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pyjama Colour Tally

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the results of the (Female) Pyjama colour tally:

-23% wear Blue (1 with white sheep)
-13% wear Pink
-10% wear Purple
-3% wear White
-3% wear Green
-3% wear Red (1 sometimes black)
-3% wear Yellow
-29% wear no Pyjamas
-13% refused to answer (well politely declined or thought it rather suspicious)

This is careful research and is no way the start of any PWT. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious as to who didn't tell.... hmmmm.....
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wasn't me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a desperate attempt to get a custom tag changed. But actually it seems more fitting than ever now Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper tried baiting me for the information. The little liar told me I was the only one who wouldn't give it up! Laughing
He even tried to use Lotta's good name to get the information from me. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
The little liar told me I was the only one who wouldn't give it up! Laughing

I....errr...more people didn't give me an answer after the PM so I didn't know, yeah! Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Reaper tried baiting me for the information. The little liar told me I was the only one who wouldn't give it up! Laughing
He even tried to use Lotta's good name to get the information from me. Crying or Very sad

While he didn't tell me I was the only one not to give it up (I was one of the suspicious ones), he did use Lotta's and another female baiters name in an attempt to get me to give up the goods. It didn't work.

More important is why hasn't Reaper shared the color of his pajama's. My guess is they're blue and yellow (as in Spongebob Squarepants). I bet they have footies too. Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have given out the colour, type and design of my PJ's, you just haven't asked. Very Happy

Easter Egg
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Reaper what colour his pyjamas were and you are not far off with your guess Smile
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you ask Breadcrumb, Peaps? Laughing

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No, but I did ask Persie. Laughing

Easter Egg
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:

More important is why hasn't Reaper shared the color of his pajama's.

He's told me. Razz Turns out they're the same color as mine.

(Eh, Reaper is a he, right? I can never tell with these things).

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are flesh coloured and hairy. Laughing There ya go ladies and gents, just the image you want to be stuck with.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what happened to going commando

Cool

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, no one asked me Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Mine are flesh coloured and hairy. Laughing There ya go ladies and gents, just the image you want to be stuck with.

puke

It sickens me to know you wear the same "jammies' that I do..... Laughing Laughing
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahem... you forgot white with penguin prints. Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tartan pyjamas didn't say I wore them though
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, you can never remember everyone. Sad

@CY, according to a certain member who has now left us I was a 16-17 year old lesbian for a while Shocked

Easter Egg
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo and harry's pajamas.... puke
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummmm, I was included in this survey, I wasn't told it was for females.
I think someone is jumping to conclusions. Is it the avatar thats causing confusion?

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, umm, I read your perv bait and looked at the avatar and made an incorrect assumption Laughing

Easter Egg
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, working by your logic, ie girl in avatar and being a bit of a perv, I declare that Reaper is female Very Happy

Actually I can see your point, I really should either stop being a perv or change my avatar, Hmmmmm which should it be?

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Changing your avatar would be similar to changing clothing, but changing the perv ..... that might involve some sort of extreme personality disorders. Very Happy

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice avatar MH.

Reaper, we demand a recount. Your statistics are hopelessly flawed.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic