SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
Quote:
because i dont have any travel documents with me i take a big risk to come

Huh? How did he get to Chad without a passport then?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That is a really good question and one that I have been trying to figure out from the beginning. You don't just go waltzing into Chad empty handed. The last sets of lads that I sent there needed not only passports, but they also needed visas, and immunization cards. One of the groups also had most of their money taken from them by immigration officials.

If it were not for the fact that we had to contact him on two different Chad phone numbers, I would have my doubts that they were even there since the IP resolves to the UK.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
The last sets of lads that I sent there needed not only passports, but they also needed visas, and immunization cards..... One of the groups also had most of their money taken from them by immigration officials..

I think that you just answered your own question there YW.
Laddie has sneaked over the border without any official documentation, so that he can avoid being robbed by police and customs officials.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is intersting how these lads get from place to place. However, I don't think it is too uncommon for lads to get from one country to another without passports. On another safari I was providing help, the lad went to Niger with no documentation at all. He simply had to bribe the border guards. It doesn't really seem to be that hard. The great thing, if he is telling the truth, the odds of something really bad happening to him go up greatly.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW wrote:
You don't just go waltzing into Chad empty handed.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which also means getting out will be a bitch for him. No money to bribe border guards and no paperwork means he has no choice but to jump the border! Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, getting back will be a problem too. This is the beauty of getting a lad to only get a one way ticket. See, if he had a two way ticket, he'd be back home. But once they get to their desintation, getting them farther and farther away from their home land. At this point, he really doesn't have much choice but to keep chasing after us. That picture of the airplane must look like pure hope and joy to him. I cannot imagine anything more frustrating than thinking you are but a couple of hundred miles away from $200k and an airplane to take you back home safely.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that once he gets to Abeche and finds nothing (assuming he is then in any condition to call or email you), you congratulate him on his passing the test -- that is showing how resilient a TWAT can be. Job well done! Now, if he can only make it over to Darfur, there will be a celebratory dinner and prize worth "up to" $25,000 for him...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Now, if he can only make it over to Darfur, there will be a celebratory dinner and prize worth "up to" $25,000 for him...

That is where the plane will be waiting for him as well.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Desert sand can play havoc with aeroplane engines so they sometimes have to set down quite suddenly at remote airfields and await repairs. This can take days and sometimes weeks.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeahWhatever wrote:
That is a really good question and one that I have been trying to figure out from the beginning.

Just ask him "what do you mean, no papers? "

Doesn't he know he has to show his passport to customs before he can enter the plane on the way back from Abeche: Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I cannot imagine anything more frustrating than thinking you are but a couple of hundred miles away from $200k and an airplane to take you back home safely.

And stinky lad doesn't even realize he's being manipulated in exactly the same way he manipulates his victims. Just flip it over and you've got a lad talking about a maga:

Quote:
I cannot imagine anything more frustrating than thinking you are but a couple of hundred dollars away from $22M and financial security.

That's why I love great baits like this. Cosmic retribution. Karma at its finest.

Brilliant work, guys!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Quote:
Which also means getting out will be a bitch for him. No money to bribe border guards and no paperwork means he has no choice but to jump the border!

Would the Nigerian border guards be favorably disposed toward him if he says "HELLO BRODAS, ONE LUV!!"?Crying or Very sad

I don't think so. Wink

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof and I area talking now and there was something that I think needed to be brought up... Remember, there are TWO people on this safari. One of them is Adamu, the scammer. The other is his friend who came with him, to help translate (name unknown). I also think this is the guy who funded the trip.

Imagine the pre-safari details: Adamu tells his friend that he has this once in a lifetime chance to go to Chad and pick up $200k. So, his friend coughs up the money which he said $1500 or $2000 (which seems like a load of crap, especially for a one way ticket). Nevertheless, it was not a fun or cheap trip. So, they get to Chad and stand holding this sign up that is offensive to any Muslim, but it seems the beauty is lost. Anyway, they are gone for over two weeks. They only have the clothes on their back. They have been sleeping outside. It is 105 degrees every day. They don't speak the main language. They have made NO progress. In fact, their only hope is a few hundred miles away, on the border of Chad/Sudan. Not fun. Can you imagine the fights these two are having? They are both hot, stinky, depressed and irritable. I just think the converstation would be priceless. And hopefully they are hitching a ride to Abeche with someone now. They are probably fighting like a married couple on the way there!

As YW and I were discussing earlier, they have not checked their email at all today. HOPEFULLY, that means they are traveling East, not West.

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo - then there were two, oops, I mean one.

Quote:
i am in a great difficulty here in ndjamena the person that is assisting me have let me alone because he said that he is tired and he dont have anymore thing to give me

Imagine being lost in a foreign country with no papers, no money, no phone and only YW for moral support. Shocked Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! I totally missed that whilst on vacation! BWHAHAHAHAAHA! Too bad. I'll bet he has lost a best friend.

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ callum, wasn't that the driver or the person who was helping the lad to get food who left him?

Quote:
They are both hot, stinky, depressed and irritable

Oh to be a fly on the wall when they are talking to each other, actually, one of many flies due to the stink Laughing, good work all Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I interpreted that as his travel companion too. But who knows for sure?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
only YW for moral support.

Haha, Callum used "YW" and "moral" in the same sentence.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I am fairly new to this and thus far have really enjoyed following this amazing safari.....but my instinct is telling me something isnt quite right.....is anyone else doubting the lad/lads are actually there?

I certainly hope he/they are but not entirely sure
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If YW, jojobean or Prof S&S tell you there is a lad hiding in your pantry, you'd better find the bug spray quick! No doubt at all.

bohigal wrote:
Haha, Callum used "YW" and "moral" in the same sentence.

You have to consider the context and the following definition;

mor�al
Pronunciation:
\ˈmȯr-əl, ˈm�r-\
Function:
adjective
3: perceptual or psychological rather than tangible or practical in nature or effect

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing. Thanks for going through all the trouble to share this with the rest of us. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

-DTGR
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This would make an awesome movie "to Chad and Back" Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
@jojo - then there were two, oops, I mean one.

I always thought as SP said. The person he was talking about was the guy that always let him use the phone at "the business center". He's also the guy that was giving him money to check his e-mail. When that dude cut off the brothers stink, they started only getting to check mail every couple of days. Probably takes them that long to get the cash together for a half hour from begging.

To whoever asked (I forget and am lazy) if anyone doubted they are really there:

I have ZERO doubt that these idiots are there. You can NOT buy Chad redirect numbers, and I've never had a problem reaching them since they landed. They are VERY there, VERY stinky, and VERY f*cked. Hopefully they're traveling east right now though. They're SO screwed.

Edit:

strongside wrote:
This would make an awesome movie "to Chad and Back"

And back? I have my doubts.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaa, I lovbe the idea of pushing them on to Darfur.... an inspired bit of evil genius....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic