SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Milk Carton/where are they? thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I was just about to ask where Frozboz was when I came across a post from him this morning.

I still want to know where the AT-AT pics are, though.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They're linked in his signature.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is nurse nasty Confused

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone heard from Irish in a while?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish moved to New Zealand and said it could be May before his PC and belongings shipped.

I miss them all! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish did pop his head in just last week... I think he gets to an internet cafe once in a while. As Corona said, he'll be back full time once his shipping container arrives. I hope he didn't use any of the shipping companies advertised here, that computer of his could be anywhere by now. Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw Irish when s/he popped her head in, but assumed s/he was back in force....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ it wasn't me

I read a post of your somewhere and welcome back. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Back, It Wasn't Me jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
Where is nurse nasty Confused
Good question Question

flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima:

I wouldn't worry about jose_cuervo. Lotsa folks take long breaks... I come back every year about this time for a few months until RL cuts in.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, come on, don't take away our excuses.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
@ it wasn't me

I read a post of your somewhere and welcome back. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Corona and Reaper, yep, I'm back! I've still been baiting but not had to much time to devote to here, but hopefully that should change now Very Happy

Pretty Rose

pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back IWM Very Happy

Nurse Nasty's real life is rather hectic right now. S/He'll be back........ Very Happy
He may still be tracking down that irrelevant mental case and his dragons. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it about time you let go of Shiver's leg? Pull yourself together woman!

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish's computer has been left in a crate with a security agency here in Abidjan. I am in sincere hope of your helping with to release it. Please to write back immediately, ok god bless.

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(pokes head in door and waves) good morning (goes back to hallway broomcloset office)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Back IWM! I have a nice bottle of wine I have been waiting to break open for your return. Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone say wine?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone seen the wine lately? It hasn't been in its bottle for a few weeks, now, and I just want to be sure it's okay.

FEMALE

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ah, I may have drunk it by mistake. I thought it was my 'welcome home' wine... Embarassed

Pretty Rose

pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty made an appearance a day or two ago, so I guess the milk carton thing works. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about Beavis? He hasn't been on since Jan 30 Sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone seen my mentor? There were, like... vlads, and then...

Oh, wait a minute! There you are! Flashback City!

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing that was a great thread but a little worrying at the time.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic