SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a dead man...I have mere hours to live......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The following scam letter was passed on to me by a friend. I liked it's style so of course I had to respond. Anything to do with a good death threat from the very beginning is very appealing to me. I'm sick in the head like that. I'm still not sure if this is a real scammer or just some kind of fucking moron with a gun fetish, but we're both having fun. Enjoy. Very Happy

Here's his original letter to my friend:
Quote:

"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"'
NATIONAL CORPORATION HEADQUATERS LAGOS.

PRIVACY.
we wish to introduce our company/ourselves as a subsidiary of INTERNATIONAL
ASSASINATORS AND WORLD SECURITY ORGANISATIONS,with branches in one hundred
and two
{102}countires.

we have received a fax message from our headquaters,new york,this
morning to
inform you to produce a mandatory sum of US$40,000.00 {FOURTHY THOUSAND
UNITED
STATES DOLLARS} only,into our account given below in nigeria within ninety
six
hours{96},alternatively you will be SNIPPED and GUNNED down during the
period of
our oncoming anniversary of fifty years.

STANDARD TRUST BANK
VICTORIA ISLAND BRANCH
LAGOS
A/C NO. 03681173101152 {OLAJIDE .O. WILLIAMS}
NIGERIA

CAUTION.

1.you are to attach and send with immediate effect,the payment
slip,confirming the
payment and to enable us to reconcile with our files and deploy our men
already
monitoring you.

2.we will as well waste no time to carry our operations,if we discover
that this
contact is disclosed to any second party including the following:-

{a}police {b}relation and {c}friends

3.we guarantee your saftey locally and internationally,on the completion
of this
contract and will not hesitate to disclose our men in your country to you
and as
well render our service if needed or on request.

we seek your urgent co-operation,for it is not our wish to get you
eliminated.

Note : - Your death has been paid for by someone you offended sometime ago
and it
will be great that you co-operate with us a.s.a.p.

TOWOGBOLA .A.JOHNSON
SECRETARY.

See? There's snipers and death threats here. This is like an old Charles Bronson movie. I love this opening letter, it takes balls for anyone to write this kind of thing whether it's Charles Manson or a lad. Credit where credits due as I always say. Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolute fucking classic that one Frontline, "you will be SNIPPED and GUNNED down" Laughing Laughing , class line, best I have seen so far, so you gonna give up their email address or not, I wanna have some god damn fun with these fother muckers Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
LordKaT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

snippers, not snipers! They're a cult of barbers!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe Pesci is frightened at this obvious threat to himself and his family. He reacts like a scared rabbit. I'll have to let you know that he lives in a basement apartment and does not yet realize that 'snippers' cannot take aim through the tiny window that is his view of the world. In any case I digress, let's continue.

Quote:

Mr. Torletbola A. Johnson,

Please, please, please, don't let me get shot! Who have I wronged to have this happen to me? What do I have to do to stop this from happening? How could this be happening to me?????!!!!

Joe Pesci

Now, keep in mind that I've called him 'Torletbola', if I was planning to 'snip' someone and they called me a version of 'toiletbowl' I'd blow them away....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...well not this scumbucket, he just continues with some ominous sounding email which is titled "68 hours left..." Laughing Aren't you scared kiddies? Razz

Quote:

it is higly paramount that you understand that i am only the secretary to the boss in charge of processing your reconcilation or execution.my duty is to inform you of the ineviatble and also to explain methods of which to make the ineviatble,avoidable.why you have been marked 4th of the 6 people to be executed in exactly 68 hours i wouldn't know,but i can asure you this is no childs play.it may interest you to know that 2 well trainned snipers have been monitoring you for 3 weeks straight now and will not hesitate to spring into action if at the end of 48 hours i call and say "funds have not been made available".violation of any of the cautions {i.e}informing a third party will warrant immediate execution.i will strongly advice that you co-operate a.s.a.p.good day.

Towogbola Johnson
Secretary

What a dumbass.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, almost forgot, he sent this about 15 minutes later. This is really scary...I almost wet myself when I read it.

Quote:

We know you better than you know your self.....

Like I said, what a dumbass.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please PM me their address Frontline, I wanna play as well Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well needless to say Joe's still scared, he noticed a few 'strange' people walking around outside his window the other night. He begs for mercy...

Quote:

Mr. Torletbola A. Johnson,

Please, I need to know what is going on here. I'm very scared...there were men walking around my house the other night who had strange weapons in their hands. I saw them walk by my bedroom window and then they ran off. What the fuck is going on???!!!!! How do I stop this from happening? Please I beg you, I'll do anything you want, just let me off the hook. In God's name I beg you.....as I asked you in my last letter what is it you want me to do? I'll give you money, my car, my house...just please don't harm me, my children or my family. Please let me know before the 68 hours runs out.

Joe Pesci

What's the answer going to be...hmmmm.....could it be a request for money? Wouldn't that be a big surprise?....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.....sadly it's your run of the mill lad scam....what a disappointment...and I was hoping to meet the next Jeffrey Dahlmer or something like that. Now They've pissed me off. Fuck playing Joe, I'm going to play myself from now on.

Quote:

LIKE STATED IN THE INITIAL NOTICE YOU ARE IMMEDIATLY SEND TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW,$40,000.00{FOURTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS} WITHIN THE NEXT 67 HOURS..
STANDARD TRUST BANK
VICTORIA ISLAND BRANCH
LAGOS
A/C NO. 03681173101152 {OLAJIDE .O. WILLIAMS}
NIGERIA

YOU ARE TO SCAN,ATTACH AND SEND THE SLIP OF PAYMENT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.THIS WILL ENABLE US TO RECONCILE OUR FILES AND DEPLOY OUR MEN ALREADY MONITORING YOU.VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE CAUTIONS WILL WARRANT IMMEDIAT EXECUTION SO BEWARE.AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RERSPONSE.GOOD DAY.

TOWOGBOLA JOHNSON

This is highly disappointing and makes me upset. Fucking lads. Mad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he pissed me off I have sent a load of fucking nonsense to him. If he twigs, I don't care. I've already wasted his time and had a laugh. I bet he does reply though....that'll be pretty sad.

Quote:

Dear Toiletbowl Johnson,

You've disappointed me with your unintelligent actions. I'll have to let you know that I have slipped by your defences unseen. I am a master of deception and my skills of the jedi way are unequalled. I was taught by Obi Juan himself. I now have your snipers in my view and Darth Maul is now coming up your side ranks. You will never be able to clear off the white death liquid from your skin.

I have now hidden my $200, 000 in a safe place within my secret anal hiding spot. Don't try to find it, you'll never get it.

I know that your snipers still have their sights on me. If they pull the trigger, I will blow myself up in the name of Jabba the righteous one.

Let me know how many more hours are left, maybe we can negotiate and cut a deal. Until then, I'm hiding from your snipers.

I offer your $2000.00 US to leave me and my family alone, and not to kill us. I hope this offer is enough to satisfy the evil ones who have set their mind on getting rid of me.

Please I beg of you in the name of the Lord God not to do this. I am too young. I don't want to die.

Joe Pesci

Let's see if he does reply.
sumirat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are tired of messing with your pet's head, you can tell him that you are on the run and you have a new e-mail address and tell him to write again to president at whitehouse dot gov.

The us secret service investigates ALL threats to the president.
He'll have fun ...
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous people have been "snipped and gunned down."
Here is a photo of Albert Anastasia. He was shot halfway through a short-back-and-sides.
P.S. I have no idea how to post an image on here

[img]URL[/img]-Frontline

Thanks.

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic