SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new Hitman baiter possy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A small goodbye to all of you. I'm out (or taken out shortly) This was bound to happen at some point, I obviously overplayed my hand. Goodbye and God bless you all.

Quote:
YOU THINK WE ARE KIDS YOU TELL ANY STORY YOU FEEL LIKE, FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND SEND US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN VERIFY IT.

IF YOU DONT MAKE THIS PAYMENT YOU HAVE TO DIE.

I won't. That's it. Over. Done with. Finito.

update: There's a man holding an AK47 on my driveway approaching my house .. I can't remember having ordered one ..

Edited to update.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same bank info this morning as well, telling me to send the "partial" payment ASAP.

I'm sending it on as well.

Still won't get off script, he sticks straight to the point LoL. Maybe after the small-chop he'll get a bit more interesting Twisted Evil

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice sig line Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
al bundy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He used the F--- word on the church going lady, and for that he got slaped silly. She got the same LLOYDS TSB bank info. Gave her 6hr to send payment. But the killer will not get any money till I know that his acc. is shut down.
But she still prays for him
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our boi:

Stupid Hitbeast wrote:
You are to make the half payment of 200USD now to Nigeria, you are to make the payment to our account department via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER paid to:

Accountant Name: Sniper Moore
Address: St. Swithin's Square,Lincoln,
LN2 1HB west african, Nigeria.
Amount: $200.00

So I knocked up a MG transfer form and filled it out for him. This is the only thing I did wrong - everything else is his screwup.

I think I may be close to getting him off script with my College Girl. He sent back
Stupid Hitbeast wrote:
Why you do that
When I suggested trading sex for money. She is a wild girl and her Father thinks she parties too much and has too much sex so he doesn't give her money.

The other 2 addies have not had any replies...

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still haven't heard from him, even after I sent another e-mail.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Betelgeuse,

very nice Laughing
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got nothing, I tried to tell him the bank info wouldn't work earlier this morning for the transfer, no word back yet. I did however get another e-mail last night of the 2nd script again after payment was already set-up, what a dumbass.

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having fun driving him nuts with something that looks like a link in my email to see the receipt.

Gee the link works fine on my end.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in envy of all of you-I'm just trying to get information on where to send the payment!Four times!I may just give up and use the information here.This lad is too dumb to know the difference.Damn is miss B1lly,now there was a professional hitlad!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure is one lazy mugu. He has not responded so far. I fired back an email telling him that the bank account is no good. I also called him a dildo

Last edited by Darth Sidious on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeLatino, you owe me a keyboard.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen Derbender: My bad!! Sometimes my Eric Cartman alter ego comes out of nowhere Razz

flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeLatino419 wrote:
Sometimes my Eric Cartman alter ego comes out of nowhere

A South Park-themed bait... now why didn't I think of that?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
@ Sir Scam, I don't know exactly what the mods do with the addys, but if there is action to be taken, they will find a way. I guess that's why they're mods. Very Happy

Some things to know about scam victims and victim warning:

Those are passed to people who warn the victims that they are being scammed. Never do this yourself. Sometimes a victim can be in a delicate state of mind and will sometimes even deny that it's a scam. Always leave it to the people who are experienced. Some times you will pick up a warning email in one of your baiter accounts, especially if you are straight baiting. If that happens reply that you are a baiter and thank them for their work. They are the people who work on the not-so-fun side of this hobby.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally replied. Sent me the same intro script again. What a dumbass. I'll just keep at him. Very Happy

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I initiated a small chop last night to see if we can get a rise out of Slick. My one char D0ra and one of STS's chars got chopped by M@ster M@s@toshi. Let's see if he is interested in playing ball with the M@ster. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word back, but I did let him know that was a hell of a scary guy! Boy, am I glad I paid him that $4,000!!! I can't wait to see his reply when he sees that.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@STS - I am waiting until later this morning to contact him from the M@ster's account. I will ask him to be my apprentice. He is good with words Wink and I am good with actions Twisted Evil

We did something similar to another hitman and he wasted a LOT of time running after other victims Smile

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had this in my mail this morning

IS LIKE YOU ARE FUCKING WITH US HERE, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT VERY WELL BECAUSE THE MTCN NUMBER IS INVALID.

what? the MTCN # is invalid? damn money gram. guess i'll have to send him the transfer reciept to show it is real Twisted Evil

that first sentence might become my first sig phrase.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MG - if you ever get bored recycling payment modalities on Slick, just give a hollar for M@ster M@s@toshi. You know he is always lurking in the shadows. boxer

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that might be fun, let me what i'd need to do...

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MG - Let's see his reaction to this one and time yours in about 1 week.

M@ster M@s@toshi sent this one to Slick:
Quote:
subject: Bow down

S1y d3l,

I have been following you for a little while and have seen your lack of success. I can help you and my actions last night were to prove to you my abilities.

If you are willing to learn, contact me.

M@ster M@s@toshi

al bundy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after telling him his bank was no good he wants me to go to W.U.
Western union money transfer
Name: Evans Williams
address: St. Swithin's Square, Lincoln
Ln2 iHb and 15 Beaumont Fee.
Lincoln Ln1 1Uh, London
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i told him "NO" and sent it Moneygram..

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic