SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bestiality? Not tolerated in the US Marines!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in contact with a "US Marine captain has looted goods and wants money moved from Iraq" lad and we've been chewing the fat, getting to know each other, misunderstanding each other, and generally wagging our virtual chins a lot this week.

We came to the subject of marriage and wives and all that, and I told him that my character has two girlfriends and can't decide which one to marry, oh the pain of it all! The lad comes up with some great advice for my confused character:

Scammer wrote:
Regarding your marital life,though i don't know how old you are but my candid advice to you is to make hay while the sun shine.Out of the two girl friends you have,you have to put them to test in other to know which one loves you most.Marriage is something we don't make mistakes,it is a life time engagement.Some marriage are sweet while some are bitter,some brings luck while some inflicts hard luck,and all these results from the choice we make,do you understand?

If you are a worker and you check yourself that money is not the issue,then start making plans now.Make sure the woman you are marrying doesn't love you for what you have but for who you are.The love ,the two girls in your life have for you must not be equal,one must love you the most and you must reciprocate the love in other to make a happy home.The most important in life is happy marriage life,when your love is mutual,tolerance comes in,patience comes in,endurance comes in,admiration comes in.Make sure you marry your own specie because we are grouped in species,she must love what you love,eat what you eat,play the same kind of play with you,if you are a christian,she must be a christian,you must have the same characteristic in other to make a happy home,but the problem is how can you find your own specie?

So, the take-home message is: Stay with your own species when marrying.

THANKS, CAPTAIN, IT'S HOMO SAPIENS ALL THE WAY FROM NOW ON!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he's an agony aunt! I think he should stick to his day job though.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THANKS, CAPTAIN, IT'S HOMO SAPIENS ALL THE WAY FROM NOW ON!

Certainly a life lesson there. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also tend to stick to my species these days. My dalliances with all things ruminant have landed me in hot water in the past. Wink

You really do have a lad there who is investing a lot of time in you, great job OF.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so loud! You're gonna make the goat jealous again and it will trash the mod forum like last time! Laughing

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Colonial Marines are far more tolerant of inter-species intimacy:

Quote:
Hey, I wouldn't mind getting me some more a that Arcturan poontang. Remember that time?

Yeah, but the one you had was male!

- Aliens

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to know the lads think it's important to stay within the same species! Could you imagine a Lad Half-ling? I wonder what ranking other animals are compared to humans...say an anaconda or a giraffe?

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan, that is awesome. Laughing Laughing
Not only is the species part priceless, but I really liked all of his advice about love/marriage. I think you should continue to fill him in on your love life, choose the woman who is shallow but better looking, and then blame him; tell him you took his advice. Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole exchange so far has been rather amazing and strange. He's definitely a character, this one. I'll post it all when/if it comes to an end.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads is more tolerant:

Quote:
dear uncle Jones,

good morning. thank you for your letter. i never climbed any horse
before but i love horses and i fear them. i will learn in the ranch how
to know the horses and climb them.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H'm,he loves horses yet he fears them?This sounds like a confused lad in need of help.I'm certain you will council him well! Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
must love what you love,eat what you eat,play the same kind of play with you,if you are a christian,she must be a christian,you must have the same characteristic

It sounds like you would be marrying yourself.

"Otterfan wilt thou have this woman Otterfan to be thy wedded wife..." Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan, does that mean you won't be requiring the services of my mugu investment vehicle then? Same because we're attracting a lot of inward investment from the offspring of rich, dead people in Africa and this nice Pastor in Benin is sending us some really interesting animals soon.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is excellent. Forget about my character's two girlfriends, this lad will make the perfect partner!

In amongst all the scam-related stuff, he writes:

Quote:
Regarding your two girls Axx and Dxx,now that you have known the qualities that is in Axx and Dxx,you have to find out how deep Axx loves you and how deep Dxx loves you,take time to ask them individidually what they like in you or why they love you,then from mtheir answers,you will then know what each of them feel about you because Love can be a game of hide and seek. If everything is as simple as feeling something and saying those feelings out loud, then the world will be better off. This kind of honesty is however cannot be done in reality as people live in fear, insecurity and oh let us not forget pride. We cannot tell or show how we feel because we fear rejection. We will only show our feelings when we are really sure that our feelings will be reciprocated. When we are not sure, we will choose to just keep it a secret than run the risk of getting hurt.
So many men just wait until their wives ask if they love them and then they say �of course I love you, you don�t need to ask�. Sometimes they don�t even mention the �love you� bit for fear of embarrassment. This is the kind of response given time and time again but at the end of the day words don�t really count for very much unless you mean them and you show that you mean them.
Loving someone isn�t just saying �I love you� of �of course I do� at certain prompted intervals. Love is in the way you feel, in the way you treat someone, in how you act and in what you say. Love is having respect for someone, being there for them and looking forward to those special intimate moments. Love means understanding your partner, respecting their opinions and ideas and helping them with all the mindless boring chores. Love means pulling together in good times and in bad.
In intimate moments think of your partners pleasure as well as your own.Don�t just say you are sorry, actually mean it.If you say you are going to do something, do it.If you say you are going to be somewhere, be there.Don�t keep on making the same mistake over and over. It�s a clear sign that you haven�t listened and you don�t care.Find things that you can do together and both enjoy. It�s all too easy to grow apart when you don�t spend quality time together.Listen to what your wife has to say. Listen, understand and take action.Don�t ever assume the grass is greener elsewhere. It might be different but not necessarily better!!
Women and men alike have a stake in their marriage. It is a shared relationship, one that individuals must take the time to truly understand before trying to move forward. Yet, in the heat of the moment, the women in your life are going to be telling you things that you need to know! Women are not smarter then men, they are just more open, honest and frank about their feelings. It is in these feelings that hide the answers to your needs and to your relationship.
Sometimes, even when already in a relationship, if a woman loves you she will still not express what she feels, choosing to cloak her feelings in shadows of empty sweetness. And mind you, men also experience their own insecurities. They will also question a woman's feelings even when already in a relationship. It is crucial to know if a woman loves you.
You are now a man,a grown up man,so should now learn how to be a man,how to make and raise your own family,your own linage.Don't take a woman that you intend to marry because it also from the same club that she will be snatched by you by club guys. Take her to decent shows because the type of woman you marries will determine the kind of upsprings she will produce. I will not decide for you whom to marry among the two girls but take my advice and work on it,it will surely help you.

I have not laughed so much because of a lad's email for such a long time. I kept reading a few lines, and then scrolling down to see if there's more to come and seeing there was page after page of this stuff.

Oh, and he's putting me in touch with a Red Cross man by the name of Jim Jones. If he should offer me a cup of something sweet to drink . . .

Easter Egg
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are now a man,a grown up man,so should now learn how to be a man,how to make and raise your own family,your own linage....the type of woman you marries will determine the kind of upsprings she will produce.

Is it bad to spit Guinness all over your KB & monitor? This guy is amazing, I can't believe he wasted all that time writing that!

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't take a woman that you intend to marry
Huh? So if you intend to marry you can't marry the one you want?

I love this gem as well...
Quote:
Women are not smarter then men, they are just more open, honest and frank about their feelings.

Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere else to be... safely away from the wrath of the women of 419eater

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
PeedeeKaa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please double-check the scammer, I think you are baiting Dr Phil...
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Sorry Otterfan, your lad has been researching: http://marriage.families.com/blog/marriage-advice-from-women

At least that kept him from scamming while he found it and edited it in.

What happens if Axx and Dxx want to share you?

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
rediculously_rich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i knew I had read that somewhere!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You like both women, so ask the lad what he thinks about polygamy. If you encourage him to give another epic discussion, thats more of his time wasted.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took your advice, justinv, and asked him about marrying both women. His reply:

Quote:
I received your mail in good faith and i am very happy to hear that you have contacted the security company,thanks for that and i really appreciate. I pray that we will meet in England after the transfer into your account to know you in person and also to see A** and D**,then i will use my old age and compare both of them,i really want the best for you and the highest mistake a man can make in life is to marry the wrong woman.

Regarding marrying the two lovers of yours,to me it is not advisable because it is illegal in the civil/ family probate codes to practice bigamy (having two wives at the same time). The first one will be the valid marriage (either A** or D**) and the 2nd will be void. A marriage in another country is normally valid in the US; so, if someone is married in another country, they cannot get married again in the US or vice versa. Now, the fact is, if you married someone in another country, depending on the country and your disclosure, no one will know you are married and it could work.

It is illegal for someone who is already married to marry again. There are probably ways that someone married in another country might be able to "slip through the cracks" and get married again . However, if someone who is already married in another country marries in the US and received immigration benefits because of that second marriage, it is considred marriage fraud. If it is ever found out, that person could be deported and exluded for life from ever coming back to the US but i don't know of England,all i know is that the only way you can succeed to marry both A** and D** is if they are residing in different countries but as long as they are residing the same place with you,it won't work and if it works,one will be legitimate and the other illicit.

But if you still insist on marrying both due to your lust for them, you can certainly do it in some places in southeast Asia. If you convert to Islam you can have up to 4 wives. I know several foreigners in Aceh province of Sumatra Indonesia that have a couple or few wives legitimately because it is their culture.

To find good and virtuous wife is not always an easy task especially when you are ripe for marriage and you have two to three women in your life,they will all pretend to be caring and nice to you because they know that you are ripe for marriage,but when you will know the actual in in-born character of a women is after marriage. You have to open your eyes and find a woman that will show you tender loving care even at your old age,or in time of difficulties or sick bed,a woman that will be faithful to you that will now crew your friend when you are not around. Taking you to France and all that doesn't count as love for me,there are some vital qualities you have to search in your girls for you to know which one to sttle down with because a bad wife can send you to early grave ,that is why you need to be wise as a serpent.

I await your response regarding what you think about my advice and don't hesitate to ask more questions and i will be obliged to answer you.

He doesn't have to worry about me not asking more questions!

Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Homo Sapiens? Sad I feel so left out.....

Lovely read Otter!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan, if you will be able to tolerate the reply, perhaps ask which specific sex acts or positions shows the deepest and strongest love on the part of the woman. Your lad seems to have such a deep understanding of women so he should know the answer. Rolling Eyes

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody loves his wiki answers:

http://tinyurl.com/3klxs8

Sorry, the English was just too good. I had to find out where he'd cut and pasted it.

Please tell me you've starred out Ant and Dec.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ha! It's not Ant and Dec, don't worry!

I just put the initials and two asterisks because I had a feeling he was Google-happy and this forum is not behind a login. A combination of his name plus their names might (note: might) have brought him here, so the l33t speak and the asterisks were used.

PRSGG: I'll work that into my next reply.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic