SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first romance bait-NSFW-Pretty pervy-possible safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be emailing him my flight info tonight. Can some of you more experienced fellows have a look and tell me if this will pass muster?

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It should do the trick. As long as he has valid flight details he hopefully will turn up. It's good if you can arrange a flight with a stopover as that gives you an out. They get a bit shitty when you don't arrive. Smile

When you flight is getting closer send lots of emails leading up to a few hours before take off. Double check everything with him including what clothes to pack.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be building the tension and asking lots of questions as the time gets closer. I'll also be working him into such a sexual frenzy that he'll be able to get to Liberia using his dick as a pogo stick.

I sent him this email tonight
Quote:
Hey Babe

I got my flights booked, I've attached my itinerary. I think you
should print this out so that you can meet me at the airport.YAY.
I called the safari people and got the dates changed. They said that
they will be emailing our tickets out tonight. I am soooooooooo
excited about this.

I'm still really sore from the injections, I had to get 4 in the arm
and 3 in the buttocks.....ouch...... the only thing I wanted stuck in
my buttocks was your cock........but soon my sweet very soon. Mandy
wanted me to go out to play squash tonight but i told her i was in too
much pain. She's coming shopping with me tomorrow. We'll probably be
at it all day so I don't think I'll get to chat with you ;-( I don't
want to nag you but please remember to send me your measurements. I'll
need your neck size, chest, waist, arm length and inside leg. I was
not sure if you would need shoes as that is what you do for a living
but if you want some nice black dress shoes then send me your shoe
size too.

I'll send you a nice horny email later with the pic I promised you. I
need to have a little nap now as I took some painkillers and they are
making me really woozy.

Bye for now my sweet.

Your loving wife

B4mbi

I was going to send another one with the topless pic but I think I'll build up his frustration level a bit first. The painkillers made B4mbi so woozy that she slept all night and never got around to sending the second email.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your flight itinerary should do. These are actual flights, so the lad can't argue on that one. Traveling in first are we? Nothing too good for B4mby. Very Happy The link that Doc Holiday sent you is the one I was telling you about yesterday.

I would make 2 sets. One for the planed days and one for your alternate booking, when you ended up getting to Simba before he did and were not able to meet him at the airport since you were a day early. You can send the second set as proof that your flight was indeed changed.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans B4mbi is actually pissed off that she has to hoof it in economy from Brussels but the things this girl will do for love are remarkable.

I've been thinking about the earlier flight thing and 5imba thinks it will take him at least 2 days on the bus to get there so plenty of opportunities for B4mbi's flights to change while he is incommunicado. I'm a little surprised he hasn't mentioned his own travel arrangements yet. I think it will be a last minute slap that will get him moving so even if we stick to the original flight times he will arrive too late to meet her at the airport.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a little surprised he hasn't mentioned his own travel arrangements yet.
I wouldn't be surprised if this idiot thinks that you're arranging everything for him, including his own travel from whatever rock he lives under to L1beria. He might even send you an e-mail or chat with the puke line;" what about me, my darling?" when he reads that the flight bookings are for you only. But that's OK, he'll have to scramble even more to meet you at S1mba.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a link to my ongoing Liberia safari.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134837&start=0
My lad gives a few insights to just how difficult the journey is from Abidjan to Monrovia, lots of roadside bribes to rogue officials.... Very Happy

As you have already called mugu out on being a scammer, tell him that your friend thinks that he will let you travel and then tap you up for his travel expenses.
Make him aware that you won't be playing that game, that he has to make his own way there, but if he wants to charter a car then you will be happy to reimburse him in cash the moment that you meet....in Monrovia.... Wink

BTW - 5imba E-tickets have been sent to the two lovebirds... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love what you're doing to this lad, Mostly. I just now found this thread, but I'll be watching now. Great work, and good luck with the safari!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly: What about the NSFW you promised us? Laughing
You' re doing great! Brilliant baiting !!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it perhaps be worth mentioning that you may have a fairly large amount of cash with you,and inquire if he can take care of getting it converted to local currency?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba- Thank you so much. The tickets and invoice look great, I would never have been able to do this without you. I will need to PM you for some admin stuff but it's all good.

@Doc- He has actually made B@mbi promise not to talk about money again after the fiasco the other day. This suits me down to the ground besides I have lots of other carrots (and a couple of melons) to tempt him.

@DB- Sorry if this isn't spicy enough for you, I suppose it is pretty tame by dutch standards (they don't call it the Netherlands for nothing Wink ) I have some ideas for getting some pics if he ever makes it home after the safari so I'll try to get a nice pic of his nether regions just for you, be patient.

@Prof- Thank you for the compliment, If I can inflict 1% of the pain on my lad that you visited on 4damu then I will be a very happy camper.

Ok He sent me these last night, looks like he is keen to get the suits and shoes.
Quote:
My lovely wife,
Good morning to you and i wish you all the beautiful things today and ever,
I wish to be there right now to look into your eyes and say sorry for the pains,but my love sorry it will be alright,

Sweetie i'm really happy for you and i promise to be with you forever until death do us part,right now i am so much happy to call you my darling wife,

I can't wait anylonger to hug you in airport for you to smile for me,that day will be the most happiest moment in our lives,from now we are one flesh and one blood till forever.

I'm much excited to see your air ticket it moves me around, please darling i dont know what is wrong with the ticket i recieved from safari people i want to down load it but it can't be open,

Darling i will soon send the measurements. I hope to see the pretty pix of my wife.

Please sorry for the pain i miss to help you to rub your buttocks so that the pain will less more,sorry my darling wife.

Our love is our bond

yours sweet husband

love
k3nnyb4m

Quote:
Darling,
This is the measurements

TROUSER
Trouser lenght-98
Hip--106
Waist--83
Inside leg--59

SUIT
Suit lenght-----95
Arm lenght-----79
Chest------------47

Shoe size 44

I rattled this off to him.
Quote:
I'm so sorry my sweet, the pills i took last night really knocked me
out and ive been asleep for hours and hours. Reeally sorry i didn't
send you the pic i promised. Mandy is here to take me shopping. It was
her banging on my door that finally woke me up. I got my tickets too,
havent looked at them yet. Sorry babe but I need to run, I'll email
you when I get back tonight. Still feel icky. Love you much. Promise a
nice horny email and pic when I get back.

B4mbi

He just responded with this
Quote:
My sweetie wife
I'm really upset for the pains thats disturb you but i believe it will soon stop,

Please my darling wife how do you think i will feel to spen a whole day without hearing from you,please i'm really sorry for the pain,

Sweetie i want to tell you that i have open the confirmations booking from safari people,its really wonderful and i can't wait to hug you and fuck your minge as well, plz sweetie send my greeting to your friend mandy,

my darling wife i'm really sorry for the pain and i hope to say sorry for the pain tommorow, have a nice weekend and i hope to chat with my wife tomorow

yours loving husband
k3nnyb4mbi

I love how he is trying to suck up to Mandy, he is so scared of her right now. When I first told him about her and how she was happily married to a Ghanian he must have thought she would be his greatest ally, now she is his nemesis and potention cock-block. Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MostlyHarmless wrote:
@DB- Sorry if this isn't spicy enough for you, I suppose it is pretty tame by dutch standards (they don't call it the Netherlands for nothing Wink ) I have some ideas for getting some pics if he ever makes it home after the safari so I'll try to get a nice pic of his nether regions just for you, be patient.

puke Even Dutch guys have their limits. Please keep his nether regions pics in a safe place when you get them Laughing

Good luck on scoring your pith helmet !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i can't wait to hug you and fuck your minge as well, plz sweetie send my greeting to your friend mandy,
There is something sooooo disturbing in that sentence. Almost looks like the guy is hinting at a threesome! Shocked Laughing

Mostly, was he referring to the copy of your flight bookings that you sent last night? If so, congrats! They passed muster with him.

Do the dates of your flights match with Simba's dates?

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans, yes thats the one he was talking about.

Good call about the dates Hans, no they don't match but that is by design , the arrival dates are fine but the departure dates are off because I didn't change them from the initial plan. I could easily correct them now but if I do it later, or he mentions it, I have an excuse for some last minute stress with the travel agent and make sure B4mbi doesn't have time to listen to his whinging about paying for his own trip.

Actually, about that, I think it would be wise for me to force his hand now about getting himself to Monrovia (truth be told 5imba is the wise one). I sent him this huge long email tonight (with the pic of B4mbi's melons held over from last night). I also got a really lovelorne voicemail from him today that I wont inflict on you but it almost had me feeling sorry for him...........I said almost Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hi Babe,

Thank you for the lovely voicemail, you are so cute I can hardly stand it. I really missed chatting with you today but we didn't get back from the shops until late. It was so wonderful to come home and have your message waiting for me it really lifted my spirits and made all the hassles I have been going through worthwhile. My arm is still really swollen from where I had the injections but my buttock feel much better, thank God. I hope that you had a good day despite not chatting with me and that we will get together tomorrow. I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with Tom to sort out business stuff before I leave but I should be online in the morning so I hope that I will see you then

Sorry again about last night, I feel terrible for leaving you hanging and not being able to chat today. I'm glad that you got your tickets too and that you were able to download them, remember to print out your ticket as you will need it for the shuttle. I am so glad that all the arrangements are final and we can just relax and look forward to being together. Mandy was saying that you would probably wait until I arrived and then say you couldn't afford to travel and make me pay for you to get to Monrovia. It really shut her up when I told her that you had already agreed to meet me in Monrovia and had demanded that we don't discuss money again. I know she is looking out for me but I think she is being too harsh as she doesn't even know you.

I had a pretty fun time shopping today. I managed to get most of the undies you asked for. I was toying with the idea of taking some pics of me modelling them for you but decided to just pack them straight in my suitcase as they are all nicely folded and you will see them soon enough. Just think, in a little over a week we will be in bed together Smile I got myself some lovely dresses and shoes to match.

Mandy was being a real pain earlier. After lunch we went shopping for your stuff and she was making some really bitchy comments about it. I'm afraid that, what with all the stress of making the vacation arrangements and still feeling shitty from the injections, I snapped. We were in the middle of the store and she said something nasty about me buying you suits. I just snapped and yelled 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' at her then broke down and started crying. She was pretty shocked. We left the store and went for coffee. After I calmed down she said that she was sorry for being a bitch but she was just worried for me. She really is a good friend. We hugged and made up and after that it was really fun again. We went to get your stuff and we were giggling like schoolgirls as we were picking out some underwear for you. I got some silk boxer shorts that will look sooooooo good on you and some sexy briefs for you too. Hehe you didn't think that I was the only one that was getting sexy undies did you?

I got you three Armani suits that are just to die for and a Calvin Klein Tuxedo, you'll look like a black James Bond when you wear it. I also got you some really nice shirts and ties and 2 pairs of shoes and some matching belts. I know what you are thinking, this is too much but I just couldn't stop myself and it made me so happy. Mandy also bought you a little gift, (her way of making peace between us) she wont tell me what it is and made me promise not to peek at it, so we'll find out together. I also got us matching safari outfits, we are going to look soooooooooo cute together in them.

So my black stud now it is evening and I can devote time to my new favourite thing, telling you what we are going to do to each other when we are alone and I suck your cock for the first time. I was feeling a little creative and decided to write you a poem, I hope you like it.

I wouldn't want to start this
If I didn't want to taste you
I always want to keep you
And I sure don't want to waste you
I want to feel your muscles tense
The pressure build inside you
I want to feel you hold me fast
Want you to feel me ride you
I want to feel that pulse and punch
As you ram your cock in deeper
I love the taste when we start out
But the end tastes even sweeter
-
I know I started slowly but
That's just the way I do it
Tiny kisses, little licks
Before I get down to it
Licking my lips slowly
So your knob end slips in gently
Relax my tongue and flex my jaw
And your flavor floods and sends me
Sucking, seeking, fresh black flesh
While you fill me to my limit
Then when you think I've done my best
That's when I begin it
-
I love to hear my sucking sounds
Around my moans of pleasure
I love to hear you gasp and sigh
As my tongue swirls, seeking treasure
I love to feel your balls contract
As the tension starts to rise
I love to see the magic as it
Dances in your eyes
And when you reach the very edge
And try to pull away
I clutch your ass and hold you tight
I know what you're trying to say
-
The first jet hot and thick delight
The second pumping, fills me
I swallow hard so I don't choke
I hear my gulps, they thrill me
You shout my name, and God's and more
Your hips pound fast and frantic
Your come still floods, I feel like I've
Just swallowed the Atlantic
But when the waves at last subside
And you're softening in my jaw
Oh shit, I sound like Oliver
"Please, I want some more."
-
I hold you as you melt away
And lick away the drips
Feel strings of come cling taut between
Your helmet and my lips
Feel it drying on my chin
Damp drips upon my breast
But the taste that thickly lines my throat
Oh Babe, that's the best!
So, when we are at last alone
And B4mb1 gets down on her knees
Just let her do it her own way
She knows what K3nny needs.

I hope that your sweet cock got hard as you read this, I know that my tight little minge is dripping wet as I think about your warm creamy sperm sliding down my throat. I hope that your cock is throbbing when you look at my pic. I want you to look at my pic and think of my words when you play with your cock and release your sperm. It really turns me on to think about you rubbing your cock and thinking about me.

I love you so much my sweet husband and I will see you very soon.

Your Loving horny wife

Mrs B4mbi 4ny4ogu

I cant take credit for the poem (who knew you could find erotic poetry on the internet?).

EDIT: to update.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well folks, I blew it. Our chat today went south and now the whole bait has gone tits up. I'm so bummed Sad Looks like paying his way to M0nrovia was the deal breaker so I doubt he was ever going to travel.
I'll post the text of the chat later for an autopsy.

Actually there is a really slim chance to salvage this but I'm not confident.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't give up so easily .. This one's a high potential .. I've had numerous baits see going down the drain that turned out to be the best ones ever for me. Just resume your daily working up routine, I almost certain he'll bite again .. Cherish this one, really ! You're doing great so far.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really sorry to hear that, but safari baiting is sometimes like that.
A pet that you think is ready for dispatch, disappoints at the very last moment, and one that you don't have much hope for surprises you and hops on the safari bus..

Don't be disheartened though, you will have more failed safaris than successful ones, just keep plugging away....Thumbs up

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: I need some support here to encourage Mostly to hang in there .. There's more to baiting than safari's alone .. Wink

I'm sure MH might get some beautiful trophies or other stuff .. unless the last chat went horribly wrong of course .. I look forward to see the post mortum. I'd be happy to assist to get this back on track. I'm almost certain we will.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB don't worry I won't let this debacle put me off. I promise I will keep trying til I get that cork shot you wanted Very Happy maybe not from this guy but I will get it for you. I won't give up either, we Scots revel in glorious defeat.

@5imba Thanks mate I'll keep trying, I know that this is my first try and I need to keep practising, I just had such high hopes that I'm a little down is all.

So here is the chat that broke the bank. In my defense I think I did pretty well in not breaking character and although I went down at least I did it with all guns blazing. Very Happy
Quote:

dickwad said:
sweetie
dickwad said:
where are you?
dickwad said:
plz i need you
dickwad said:
i think of you
dickwad said:
your my love forever
dickwad said:
my love plz cmg let talk
dickwad said:
am here for you alone
dickwad said:
i think of you every minutes of the day
dickwad said:
sweetie where are you

B4mb1 says:
Hi babe
B4mb1 says:

dickwad says:
sweetie
B4mb1 says:
How are you?
dickwad says:
fine
dickwad says:
and you?
B4mb1 says:
pretty good, feeling a lot better today
dickwad says:
thats great
B4mb1 says:
the swelling fron the injections has gone down
B4mb1 says:
i feel much better
dickwad says:
thank God
B4mb1 says:
yeah, i was getting a bit worried but its ok now
dickwad says:
i'm happy to hear that
B4mb1 says:
me too
dickwad says:
i felt the pain with you
B4mb1 says:
did you get my pic?
dickwad says:
my love
dickwad says:
yes is lovely
dickwad says:
i really enjoyed it
dickwad says:
you look wonderful
B4mb1 says:
thank you me sweet
dickwad says:
i can't wait to hold you
B4mb1 says:
i am so happy it pleased you
dickwad says:
yes my wife
B4mb1 says:
i cant wait for you to hold me
dickwad says:
am happy for you
dickwad says:
i just came back from church now
B4mb1 says:
ah, i should be there now but skipped church to chat to you
dickwad says:
wao
B4mb1 says:
i'll go this evening
dickwad says:
ok my love
B4mb1 says:
after i meet with Tom
dickwad says:
yeah thats cool
dickwad says:
how was your night?
B4mb1 says:
i slept well, dreaming about you
B4mb1 says:

dickwad says:
i dream you too
B4mb1 says:
yay
dickwad says:
wishing to sleep with
dickwad says:
you
B4mb1 says:
mmmmmmm, that is going to be wonderful
dickwad says:
yea
dickwad says:
have you eat anything today?
B4mb1 says:
nope, i'll probably have some toast later
B4mb1 says:
how about you?
dickwad says:
i drink tea
B4mb1 says:
i like to have coffee in the morning
B4mb1 says:
do you like coffee?
dickwad says:
no
dickwad says:
i dont take it
B4mb1 says:
ok, need to remember that
dickwad says:
but you will teach me to drink it
B4mb1 says:
hehe, ok but you dont have to if you dont want to
dickwad says:
i love the wonderful poem you sent to me
B4mb1 says:
thank you, i am so glad you liked it
dickwad says:
yes
dickwad says:
sweetie i think our arrangements
dickwad says:
is final
B4mb1 says:
yes, isnt it wonderful
dickwad says:
is wonderful my darling
dickwad says:
you really tried
B4mb1 says:
yep, it was a lot of work, but it is sooooooo worth it to be with you
dickwad says:
thanks my love
B4mb1 says:
you're welcome
dickwad says:
what about my own ticket
B4mb1 says:
i really cant wait, to see you at the airport will be the happiest moment of my life
dickwad says:
i haven't recieved it
B4mb1 says:
you said you had received it yesterday?
dickwad says:
i meant i recieved shuttle ticket
dickwad says:
not flight ticket
B4mb1 says:
what flight ticket?
B4mb1 says:
oh to america?
B4mb1 says:
i havent got those yet
dickwad says:
from Abidjan to monrovia
B4mb1 says:
April is still working on that
B4mb1 says:
What?
dickwad says:
my air ticket from abidjan to liberia
B4mb1 says:
Is this another one of your jokes, because its not funny?

You have just sent a nudge.

dickwad says:
yes darling
B4mb1 says:
ok, look babe you shouldn't joke about that
dickwad says:
wait sweetie
dickwad says:
u see
B4mb1 says:
ok
dickwad says:
iam new in this kind if thing
dickwad says:
*how do i go about it
dickwad says:
how do i take off from abidjan to liberia?

dickwad just sent you a nudge.

B4mb1 says:
I don't know, just do what i did. Talk to a travel agent and they will book a ticket for you.
dickwad says:
i have not done such a thing, how will it work?
dickwad says:
please dear enlighten me on this issue
B4mb1 says:
pretty easy, you just tell them where you want to go and when and they organise it.
dickwad says:
i'm i going to pay them?
B4mb1 says:
i would think so, unless you find one that will do it for free, hehe, good luck finding one of those.
B4mb1 says:
babe you really should have done this already
B4mb1 says:
you're leaving it very late

dickwad says:
but sweetie i told you ealier that i don't have any money

B4mb1 says:
you agreed to meet me in Monrovia, are you seriously telling me that you expect me to do everything for you while you sit around waiting to be picked up and carried around like a little baby?
B4mb1 says:
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!! I really don't believe this
B4mb1 says:
I am travelling half way around the world for you and laying everything on and you cant move yourself a few hundred miles on your own? Is that what you are telling me?
B4mb1 says:
I told you what mandy said, looks like she was right after all
dickwad says:
may she was right
B4mb1 says:
JESUS CHRIST KENNY,

dickwad says:
remember you are the one that asked me to join u there
B4mb1 says:
and you are the one that agreed to go with me
dickwad says:
What are you realy doing like this
dickwad says:
?
dickwad says:
am geting suspicious i myself
B4mb1 says:
i have moved heaven and earth to be with you, suffered and made sacrifices. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
dickwad says:
am the one to ask such question
B4mb1 says:
what the fuck do you mean suspicious?
dickwad says:
by asking me to move myself to Monrovia
dickwad says:
remember i gonna pass two countries to meet you there
dickwad says:
Not your country and not mine
B4mb1 says:
i have to cross the fucking globe to meet you
dickwad says:
We has tourism sites in my country also
dickwad says:
and it is over there in America
dickwad says:
we can change to one of these
B4mb1 says:
WHAT?
dickwad says:
The vacation
B4mb1 says:
i have already paid for everything
dickwad says:
Thanks for that
dickwad says:
and what of my transportation to Monrovia?
dickwad says:
am waiting ur write up dear
dickwad says:
Are you discussing with Mandy b4 you can reply me honey?
B4mb1 says:
you have got to be joking, look forget it. If you can't move your lazy ass to be with me and want everything laid on for you then you are clearly not the man I thought you were. I will get someone else to go with, I bet Susan would love to go, she can lick my pussy for two weeks. I cannot believe you, Mandy was so right. I sacrifice everything to be with you and you just sit there.
B4mb1 says:
My god its like 500 miles and you wont even put in the effort to do that
dickwad says:
You can go with her honey if she is the best option
B4mb1 says:
I need a man not a whiny little boy
dickwad says:
I can't move to go there coz i knew nobody in monrovia
B4mb1 says:
you will know me in Monrovia
dickwad says:
and if you are not real dear, i will better advice you to stop this joke and be seriouse with your biz coz am not a better meat
B4mb1 says:
WHAT?
dickwad says:
I am purely African and know more than what you know
B4mb1 says:
what do you mean not real?
B4mb1 says:
huh?
dickwad says:
Plz don't joke much with my emotions coz another person ought to do you same
B4mb1 says:
you are making no sense/ Joke with you, look I have done so much for us and you think that is a joke, what is going on here, why are you talking lik this?
B4mb1 says:
I loved you and now you think it is a joke?
dickwad says:
Am talking like this coz you fell to convince me dear
dickwad says:
even the last pics is not same with the previouse ones
B4mb1 says:
why are you behaving like this, you are hurting me?
dickwad says:
what is realy going on?
B4mb1 says:
what?;
dickwad says:
yea
B4mb1 says:
i don't understand, the pic is me
dickwad says:
Ok
B4mb1 says:
what is going on?
dickwad says:
I need one conviction now if you can
B4mb1 says:
Kenny I cannot love a man who doubts me, Im sorry but i think you have gone mad, you are not making any sense.
dickwad says:
ok darling
B4mb1 says:
how can you say those things
dickwad says:
since i don't make sense
dickwad says:
i don't have option than to accept my fate
dickwad says:
God bless you
dickwad says:
But to convince me
B4mb1 says:
oh my god, is this really over?
dickwad says:
you have to enter cam
B4mb1 says:
why are you doing this?
dickwad says:
Even if you don't have
dickwad says:
look for a cyber where there is one
dickwad says:
am doing this coz i have suspected a dangeriouse move
dickwad says:
Plz i have a question
B4mb1 says:
you know what, you are clearly insane. You are not the man I thought you were. I have had enough of your games. I think you are a scammer like Mandy said and you are up to something.
B4mb1 says:
IT IS OVER, GOODBYE
dickwad says:
Its ok by me
dickwad says:
thanks also for the game
dickwad says:
Maybe the gift from Mandy will be deliverd to me in Liberia by diplomats
B4mb1 says:
you evil bastard, this was a game to you? I loved you you prick, and all the time you were playing a game.
dickwad says:
Or is it diplomts that will come and pick me up in Monrovia?
B4mb1 says:
why would you do this to another human being?
B4mb1 says:
what diplomats, you are crazy
B4mb1 says:
how could you break my heart just for fun you are an evil shit for doing this to me I hate you
dickwad says:
All this ur write ups won't solve any problem coz i now have doubt of your geniuty in my mind
dickwad says:
Thanks for the hate
B4mb1 says:
oh trust me i never want to set eyes on you ever, not after you have done this to me
dickwad says:
coz i can't promise you of coming over there with my own money
dickwad says:
Thanks
dickwad says:
But is this come and carry or what baby
dickwad says:
but you delays alot in given your bills
dickwad says:
it looks suspiciouse
dickwad says:
am telling you the truth
dickwad says:
The format is good enough but you delays in given bill honey
B4mb1 says:
i have no idea what you are saying
dickwad says:
Ok
dickwad says:
no problem but good luck
dickwad says:
and God bless ur biz
dickwad says:
But i no be better meet my dear
dickwad says:
One luv
B4mb1 says:
I cannot believe that you are doing this, just tell em one thing. Did you ever love me or was it all a scam from the start?
dickwad says:
Take it as you want
B4mb1 says:
I need to know
dickwad says:
but the only thing that can make me to beleive you is paying my tranport fee to Monrovia
B4mb1 says:
was I really so stupid to fall for you when all you told me were lies?
dickwad says:
even if i will pay to return
dickwad says:
I have relations there that can take care of my coming back
dickwad says:
or you can come to Abidjan then we move from here
B4mb1 says:
do you really think i still want to meet you after all that you have said? You really are mad.
dickwad says:
BUT WHY CAN'T YOU ENTER CAM HONEY
B4mb1 says:
look just fuck off you creep, i am sick of this.
dickwad says:
am sorry if you are not real coz you are just killing ur time by writing to me dear
B4mb1 says:
but at least have the common decency to tell me if you were ever serious about us
dickwad says:
We have many liberians here doing Come and Carry so i don't think i trust this game
dickwad says:
It is too good to be real
B4mb1 says:
did you love me or was it just about money with you?
dickwad says:
I tell you the truth
dickwad says:
Did i still asking for money?
dickwad says:
Pay ticket and send to me
dickwad says:
thats all
dickwad says:
I can't afford the transportation
dickwad says:
am not asking for your fucking money
dickwad says:
Thank you for making me to live in a big dream of marrying an American woman
B4mb1 says:
oh fuck Kenny, then you are not the man I want to marry if you cannot ever carry yourself to my arms
dickwad says:
I tell you guy
dickwad says:
your delay in given bills
B4mb1 says:
what delay, what bills?
dickwad says:
so you gave me a roaming number and call it an american direct number?
B4mb1 says:
huh?
dickwad says:
yeah ofcourse
dickwad says:
The first format is good my dear
dickwad says:
but the follow ups look suspiciouse
dickwad says:
it looks too good to be true
B4mb1 says:
I really don't understand this, if you had all of these doubts why didn't you say something and we could have talked about it.
B4mb1 says:
instead of freaking out like this
dickwad says:
But i told you i can't come to monrovia with my money
B4mb1 says:
we could have worked it out but now you dont trust me and i dont trust you after all that you have said
dickwad says:
I can even borrow and pay all ur bills in Africa instead of i paying my transportation to Monrovia
dickwad says:
Enter webcam if you are seriouse
B4mb1 says:
I dont have one, do you?
dickwad says:
Go out and look for one
dickwad says:
i gonna change cyber also
B4mb1 says:
what, i dont go to those places and i dont see why i should prove anything to you
dickwad says:
you don't have webcam but you promised me a laptop with inbuild webcam?
B4mb1 says:
yes and i have it ordered remember
dickwad says:
Then take care and let me look for my wife to be plz
B4mb1 says:
i just havent picked it up yet
dickwad says:
i hate being unseriouse
B4mb1 says:
i said i would get it on my way to the airport
dickwad says:
Ok
dickwad says:
thanks for the big dream
B4mb1 says:
why dont you read what i wrote to you and you will see that i am being truthful?
dickwad says:
I have also checked you IP dear
B4mb1 says:
ok, what is that?
dickwad says:
Am telling you the truth, you are just killing your hard earned time with me if u are not real
dickwad says:
Let me tell you another truth
dickwad says:
I called the safari people this afternoon and they told me something
dickwad says:
Open up guy and we can work together
dickwad says:
Its one luv you know that
dickwad says:
i even love the format and its procedure
B4mb1 says:
i dont know what this is about, Kenny why are you saying this, i am not a guy
dickwad says:
Ok sorry honey
dickwad says:
i wanted to say girl
B4mb1 says:
i am agirl, and what did the safari people say to make you this way
dickwad says:
How is Mandy first honey?
B4mb1 says:
this could all be a misunderstanding?
dickwad says:
maybe
B4mb1 says:
Mandy is fine
dickwad says:
untill you prove me right
dickwad says:
I doubt your genuity honey
B4mb1 says:
then it really is over between us
dickwad says:
Pay my fee to liberia and i gonna balance you after coz i nolonger trust this adventure
dickwad says:
I mean every bite of my word
dickwad says:
Am a man of my own and can't fall a victim of circumstance
B4mb1 says:
i am so sad, i did really love you, no it is too late after what you have said and how you behaved it is clear that you are not an honest man and just want to sponge of me forever
dickwad says:
You can look for another Mgbada guy
dickwad says:
soryy girl
B4mb1 says:
i am sorry too
B4mb1 says:
i will always have love in my heart for you but i think that is best that we never meet
dickwad says:
I told you to open up with me dear
B4mb1 says:
at least that way i can fondly remember the ideal i had of you, even if the real person is fake
dickwad says:
Its better than keep on writing to convince me
B4mb1 says:
how can i be any more open with you?
dickwad says:
even if i comes over there you can't chop me coz i no be better meat
dickwad says:
What are you going to show me that i have never seing before
B4mb1 says:
what? what is chop?
dickwad says:
is it black currency or the diplomats?
dickwad says:
Plz open up coz i need to join you on this
B4mb1 says:
Kenny i really dont understand
dickwad says:
Sorry if you don't
dickwad says:
but you gave me a roaming number my dear
dickwad says:
prove me wrong
B4mb1 says:
i gave you my numbetr
dickwad says:
Ok
dickwad says:
I believe but i need such line also
B4mb1 says:
the area code is for washington but that is because i moved from there and took it with me
dickwad says:
is it IP Phone or what?
B4mb1 says:
no it is an answering service from AT&T
dickwad says:
ok
dickwad says:
goodluck in your search but i can't come to Monrovia with my fucking money
B4mb1 says:
I didn't ask you to bring any money
dickwad says:
but you intended to open the mandy gift befor me
B4mb1 says:
i dont care about that, i just wanted you to prove that you were willing to put some effort into our relationship
dickwad says:
the box i guess?
B4mb1 says:
hang on
dickwad says:
what is the content of the box
dickwad says:
will i pay for the chemicals to wash the black currency?
B4mb1 says:
it's cufflinks, Mandy bought you a pair of fucking cufflinks to go with the tuxedo..........happy now?
B4mb1 says:
chemicals? are you a drug dealer?
dickwad says:
10x 2 mandy
B4mb1 says:
huh?
dickwad says:
but are we suppose to go for a conference
B4mb1 says:
no
dickwad says:
or vacation
B4mb1 says:
vacation
dickwad says:
who ask for it?
B4mb1 says:
what conference?
B4mb1 says:
who asked for what?
dickwad says:
sorry i mean recruitment
dickwad says:
no vacation

B4mb1 says:
recruitment, the only place i wanted to recruit you for was my bedroom, nothing more I'm not in a cult or anything
dickwad says:
how i wish that i have listen to my friend advice
dickwad says:
he warned me ealier but i could listen
B4mb1 says:
and remember i said we could go to Liberia or Ghana, i gave you a choice, you said you didnt mind
B4mb1 says:
I wish i had listened to my friend too
dickwad says:
my good friend was right
B4mb1 says:
mine too
dickwad says:
mugu mgbada was right
B4mb1 says:
Mandy said you were no good, i should have listened to her
dickwad says:
ok dear
dickwad says:
i hv found a solution
dickwad says:
that is if u still love me
B4mb1 says:
after all that you have said, it better be a fucking great solution
dickwad says:
jon gave me the idea
B4mb1 says:
who is Jon?
dickwad says:
a friend to mugu mgbada the okoro brother
B4mb1 says:
is he there?
dickwad says:
i just saw him off
B4mb1 says:
did he see my pic, please that was private
dickwad says:
iam a man of my own word
B4mb1 says:
thank you
dickwad says:
he didn't
dickwad says:
ok
B4mb1 says:
i appreciate that, thank you again
dickwad says:
but he helped me to down load it
B4mb1 says:
did he see it?
dickwad says:
no
B4mb1 says:
ok, fine
dickwad says:
now the solution
B4mb1 says:
i want you to delete it please
dickwad says:
k
dickwad says:
but i can't delete u from my memory
B4mb1 says:
if we are not going to be one i would like you to delete my pic
dickwad says:
u have taken a special place
B4mb1 says:
oh babe i wish that were true
dickwad says:
in my memory
dickwad says:
can u do me a favour?
B4mb1 says:
maybe
dickwad says:
do u love me?
dickwad says:
are u there?
dickwad says:
heh!
dickwad says:
uh!
dickwad says:
hi honey
B4mb1 says:
i cant answer that honestly right now, you have placed a chill in my heart with your words today, i know that i did love you but i cannot put into words how much you have hurt me today
dickwad says:
remember your african stud
B4mb1 says:
i want so much to love you but i cannot see us getting past this
B4mb1 says:
i feel like you have plunged a dagger into my breast
B4mb1 says:
oh god i am crying too much, i will be back in a few minutes
dickwad says:
sell the shoes you bought for me and use the money to pay for the flight ticket
dickwad says:
remember that iam a shoe dealer i have some good shoes to come with
B4mb1 says:
oh babe you really dont understand
B4mb1 says:
you have no idea why i am asking you this, do you?

dickwad says:
i want to be sure
B4mb1 says:
i know and i want to be sure too
B4mb1 says:
that is the problem
dickwad says:
many things happen on the internet
B4mb1 says:
you are right, i have heard stories
dickwad says:
yes thats why i told you to prove it
B4mb1 says:
that is why i wanted us to go on vacation to another country, i had heard that if i went to your country i could be kidnapped and raped and murdered, i was a little frightened that is why i wanted to meet you somewhere safe
dickwad says:
what about the shoes i told you to sell and pay my transportation
dickwad says:
yes
B4mb1 says:
it is not about the money, it is about commitment
dickwad says:
i told you i have problem with my landlord and i borrowed money to paid him
dickwad says:
do you want me to borrow again?
B4mb1 says:
i wanted you to prove that you were commited to our relationship, especially after you asked me for money the other day
dickwad says:
am sorry for the money i asked you that day
B4mb1 says:
look babe if you can borrow the money to get there or book a car or something i can pay you back as soon as i arrive, i just need to know that you are prepared to sacrifice for me the way i have sacrificed for you
dickwad says:
ok
dickwad says:
give me your full resident address
dickwad says:
where will u get the money to balance me
dickwad says:
if u have the money send it for me here
dickwad says:
thanks
dickwad says:
or better still thank you for playing planks on me
dickwad says:
i printed your pics out but in this case iam going to scammer it back like who u are
B4mb1 says:
no, that is not it, again you ask for money after all that we have said. were you even listening to me?
B4mb1 says:
WHAT, YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD DELETE THEM. please dont do this to me
B4mb1 says:
they were private pics for my love, please please dont show them to anyone
dickwad says:
ok
dickwad says:
IF U STILL INSIST THAT U RE IN USA
dickwad says:
SEND ME SOMETHING BY POST EXPRESS
dickwad says:
EVEN IF IT IS AN ORDINARY PAPER
dickwad says:
I WANT YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG
dickwad says:
OTHERWISE U CAN STOP MAILING ME
dickwad says:
COS I WILL NO LONGER REPLY UR MAILS FROM NOW ON
dickwad says:
TILL U PROVE ME WRONG
B4mb1 says:
ok, this is too weird, i wont be treated like this by you or anyone else, just leave me alone. You are clearly insane and I am not travelling half-way accross the globe to meet someone as unstable as you. I probably would end up raped and murdered.
dickwad says:
ok
B4mb1 says:
fine then
dickwad says:
thanks you did everything for me
B4mb1 says:
?
dickwad says:
but to pay for my ticket is problem
dickwad says:
but am sorry i dont have money to do that
B4mb1 says:
cleary you are not a real man just a little boy
B4mb1 says:
a little boy that wasted my time
dickwad says:
thanks
B4mb1 says:
i'm sure i will be able to find a real man to love me, i hope you have a nice life
dickwad says:
wait do u mean aam not a mugu or little boy
dickwad says:
call me a boy u are right
B4mb1 says:
you are behaving like a little boy
dickwad says:
but mugu or mgbada or jon
dickwad says:
guy na lie
dickwad says:
i no be better meat
B4mb1 says:
what does that mean?
dickwad says:
oneluv n****r
B4mb1 says:
that is a really bad word and you shouldn't use it
B4mb1 says:
and who is this Mugu person you keep talking about?
dickwad says:
i wish u the best in catching ur mugus
B4mb1 says:
is he a frient too like Jon?
dickwad says:
mugu,jon or mgbada are special people u are looking for likewise me
B4mb1 says:
have you been drinking or taking drugs because this is so out of character for you?
dickwad says:
we are catching fun altogether
dickwad says:
i really enjoy ur company
dickwad says:
but my guy
dickwad says:
try to give ur bill on time
dickwad says:
any mugu wey go pay must pay
B4mb1 says:
i really dont know where this is coming from, are you really Kenny or did you hack into his system or something?
dickwad says:
no need of wasting time
dickwad says:
we are in the same boat
B4mb1 says:
i think you are an imposter
dickwad says:
is all about my ticket
B4mb1 says:
prove to me that you are really K3nny
dickwad says:
yes i'm
B4mb1 says:
tell me where Mandy's husband comes from
dickwad says:
ghana
dickwad says:
as you said
B4mb1 says:
ok and what is the word I taught you for pussy?
dickwad says:
minge
B4mb1 says:
oh, good. what is my business?
dickwad says:
martial artist
B4mb1 says:
what?
dickwad says:
guidner
B4mb1 says:
hmmmmm, i think you are not really K3nny
dickwad says:
ok
dickwad says:
but i have answer your question
B4mb1 says:
you are looking at my online profile, and possibly our emails but I only told him i had a cleaning business in our chats, hah......caught you out
B4mb1 says:
i would advise you to leave K3nny's account alone
B4mb1 says:
He is a very strong man and he will beat you if he catches you
B4mb1 says:
he might even kill you
dickwad says:
i dont kill plz
B4mb1 says:
I will call the FBI and have you arrested if you do not stop impersonating my lover and husband
dickwad says:
liberia fbi
B4mb1 says:
I am a very powerful American woman and I could have you put in prison for the rest of your life
B4mb1 says:
no, dummy the American FBI
dickwad says:
A VERY POWERFUL AMERICAN WOMAN FROM SCOTLAND?
B4mb1 says:
what?
dickwad says:
YEAH
dickwad says:
THAT
B4mb1 says:
what about it?
dickwad says:
yes
B4mb1 says:
LOOK DICKWAD JUST LEAVE K3NNY ALONE AND I WILL SAY NO MORE ABOUT IT
dickwad says:
thank you for playing with my emotion
B4mb1 says:
oh dont even try, you idiot, i know you are not really K3nny
dickwad says:
ok as you said
B4mb1 says:
now get the fuck out of his account before he has you killed
dickwad says:
pay my ticket
B4mb1 says:
you are not k3nny why would I pay you're ticket you idiot
B4mb1 says:
you are some gangster hacker and my K3nny is going to have you killed
dickwad says:
ok contact me in my email
B4mb1 says:
you better run you clown
dickwad says:
we can write there
dickwad says:
for you to believe
dickwad says:
am k3nny
B4mb1 says:
My darling K3nny would never write the horrible things that you ahve said so just fuck off

After this I rattled off an email warning him that we had been hacked but the response was just a demand for the tickets. So in a last gasp sttempt to breathe some life back into my dying bait I sent this to his livemail account.

Quote:
My sweet darling, something horrible has happened and I am really
frightened. Someone has hacked your email and chat on your yahoo
account. I dont even know if this email is safe but I have to take the
chance that you will see this and not him. Oh babe I hope that you are
safe and they are just hackers and not gangsters. He must have been
watching us because he knew things about us that I havent even told
you yet. He knew that I grew up in Scotland before moving to the
states and that I like gardening and karate. He didn't seem too sure
about stuff we had chatted about but he must have read all of our
emails too because he did know a lot about us. He was asking for my
home address and I am really frightened that he will do something to
me so I called the police and they are going to keep an eye out.

I should have known it wasn't you but i was so stupid and i am sorry.
As soon as he started talking about money and tickets I should have
known it wasn't you after all that we had talked about. I hope you get
this my love, I think he either just wanted me to buy him a ticket so
that he could get a refund and steal the money or maybe he was going
to take your place in Liberia so that he could kidnap me. Anyway there
is no way that I am going to that country now. Babe I hope that you
get this message and do not travel to Liberia as I don't think it is
safe anymore..

I want you to do something for me. Create a new yahoo account that he
will not have access to. Call me and tell me the new address. He knows
my phone number but only you know what my middle name is as we only
chatted about that so he will not know it. Remember you siad it made
me sound like a princess. Please spell out the name of the new email
carefully so that I can contact you with my new account. I will make a
new yahoo account too as he said he had my iq address and I think he
can track my emails from my gmail account.

I am so frightened babe, I really need you now.

I love you babe.

B4mb1

He hasn't answered yet, so we'll just have to wait and see but I really think it's blown.

Oh and i know I used Babe a lot but I watched The Office the other night and I just can't stop myself Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't quite get his head around this, the only logic he can find is that you must be a scammer too....Laughing

Quote:
dickwad says:
But is this come and carry or what baby
dickwad says:
but you delays alot in given your bills
dickwad says:
it looks suspiciouse
dickwad says:
am telling you the truth
dickwad says:
The format is good enough but you delays in given bill honey

Funnily enough I just had a Ghana lad say exactly the same thing to me
Quote:

dickwad says:
Open up guy and we can work together

I think that you did really well not to burn him, so there will always be that lingering doubt somewhere in the back of his mind.. Very Happy

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've gotten over myself and it's time for round two. Here's the plan.

Tomorrow I do nothing.
Then B4mbi emails Kenny to let him know that she has changed her destination to Ghana, where she has arranged protection, and plans to go on the vacation alone. She does offer him one last gasp hope though. He meets her at the airport, they have dinner and is she feels the spark she will invite him to spend 2 weeks in paradise. If not she will renburse his travel expenses, with a little extra for his trouble, and send him on his way. Take it or leave it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Mandy has seen the text of their last chat. She sends K3nny a very taunting email, using language he understands, telling him exactly what he has missed out on. M4ndy warns him that her husbands 3 huge brothers have been tasked with seeing B4mbi safely to the resort and if K3nny goes anywhere near her they have instructions to beat him to a pulp.

Over, who says its over? Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO6LVE_P-A8

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer .. A mugu with actual brains, or with a friend that has some .. Your IP pointed to Scotland obviously, and then the 'roaming' phone number (K7?) is giving you away..

He's really in doubt ..He doesn't know if you're from a mugu debt-collection agency or EFCC or a chop mugu or genuine Laughing

Quote:
dickwad says:
i really enjoy ur company
dickwad says:
but my guy
dickwad says:
try to give ur bill on time
dickwad says:
any mugu wey go pay must pay

I love the confusion you caused, he really doesn't know what to think. His oga probably told him to discontinue his involvement with you.

I guess it will be hard to salvage this one, he really is suspicious now ..

John Belushi is right though .. it ain't over till YOU say it is Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst he wants money - Games on Smile

Slow down take your time let him think he is control and very very soon he will forget this slight bump in the road.

He is half a world away and full of bluff. He is desperate for your cash. He also has many potential victims in his sights. I would imagine it would be very difficult for a scammer to really keep up with day to day goings on of every victim (potential or baiter) they have. It's not unusual for a really pissed off scammer to come back a week or two later totally forgetting that he cursed you to hell and back for not knowing how to send him money for over six weeks. While these people may appear stupid at times (some are) they have a heavy workload.
Our job is to add to that burden Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB He is bluffing about the IP and the telephone, He didn't check as I am in the US. The Scotland thing is what I put as my place of birth on the dating site he got my details from. I am on a corporate network so even if he checked my IP it does show Mountain View CA although I actually live hundreds of miles away in another state.

@Harry Great advice, I think I'll play out the trip without his involvement just a few stinging emails and then develop into his rich penpal in a few weeks for some WU fun with photos.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@DB He is bluffing about the IP and the telephone

Laughing Great! Even more reason to hang on to him then .. I already wondered why he was still clueless after he retrieved your IP info tracing back to Scotland .. maybe we get to see your announced NSFW footage after all Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic