SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
i can't believe that he hasn't broken character with you yet.

I used to wonder if he would eventually level with me. In fact when he invited me to London, I thought he might want to personally recruit me into his gang of thieves.

But now I'm not sure he will ever do that. Based on what Ray told B3ll0 (my mugu character), he has so much trust in B0v1s - and so much money - that I don't think he wants to risk a good thing by admitting he's a criminal and possibly scaring me off.

But you never know. Next time B3ll0 and Ray chat, I'll try to ask Ray if he has any future plans for B0vis.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has been ignoring J0s3ph B3ll0, my fake mugu who wants to send him on safari. Since he is not ready to travel yet, we will have to teach him another lesson or two. Fortunately, he gave me several invitations to teach him his lesson. The lesson is: Every method of getting your money will fail, except a safari.

He sent this email to B0v!s. He starts out talking about the phone call I got yesterday from V!nc3nt asking me to wire money.
Ray wrote:
I am glad you didnt fall for their trap this time. I am so happy you saved the cash. yes i dont think know anyone by the name V!nc3nt. i never heard of i. it might be P3ters peope trying to scam us.
Yes more check will come, remember i made it fro Nigeria so they called me and i have clerified it. you should get it today or tomorrow
Please B0v1s, remember the email i sentyou about the Wire transfer of 60,000$ to an account with a refrence? and also Axxx? Please do them today. Axxx is work for jxxx and she needs to get the cash today. please call her and pay her via WU. she is in carlifornia.
Make sure you do the wire tf and dont send me the confirmation until you hear from your bank that the money is in the account

We chatted about J@ck G0ff.
Quote:
Me : Hey, what is going on with J@ck?
Me : He is a good employee. The kind we need.
Ray: j@ck is drunk. he is mat at me. but i apologised to him. he said i dont care about his birthday but i did sent him a mail i even asked hi to take some cash for his welfare and birthday and send the rest
Ray: yes he is and i like him
Me : He hasn't sent any money to me. Did he say he will?
Ray: he is yet to reply me
Ray: i want hi to come down
Ray: he is angry
Me : Yeah. What did you do to him to make him so angry?
Ray: i ddnt tell him anything. he only claims to need more checks with huge amount
Me : Gee, he got a $10,000 check last time. That's nice and big. If he sends the money, I'm sure you'll want to send him more and bigger checks, right?
Ray: yes
Ray: sure
Ray: he is capable of handling more cash
Me : Yes, I agree.
Me : But not if he doesn't send the money for the last check.
Ray: good
Ray: i will still email him and apologise and pet him to send. everyone loves his birhtday. he is mad . he said we didnt make him happy so i had to apologise and also gave him cash for his birthday
Me : That was a nice gesture. Thanks for doing that. He needs some extra loving care.
Ray: yes sure and we are going to give him. not only him including other workers
Ray: we need to make them all happy

Ray wants me to do a bank transfer.
Quote:
Ray: i want you to me a wire transfer to the account i sent you and also call axxx and send her 3k via WU
Me : Are you sure you want to do this transfer? Remember what happened last time.
Ray: the REF is very imporatnat
Me : How much money?
Ray: with the ref, they cant track or blok it and also dont send me the confirmation until you confirm from your bank that the money is there
Ray: make 60,000$
Me : Jesus, Ray, that's a lot.
Me : If you think it's safe, I'll do it. But I'm nervous.
Me : After that phone call yesterday, I'm more conscious than ever that P3ter is lurking, waiting to strike at any time.
Ray: i am using it for new shipment of Textile
Ray: its very safe my friend
Ray: dont be nervous
Ray: let me tell you something youdot know
Ray: we made a new security. he didnt know about your new laptop and new email and also mine. thats why they tried to make a phone call to convince you
Me : I sure hope you're right. Remember he said there was that guy in Liechtenstein? The computer genius who can steal money.
Ray: thats the more reason i told you to wait and confirm from your bank that the money is there and i also confirm before i get the confirmation

While we're at it, he wants some laptops.
Quote:
Ray: also b0vis
Ray: can you buy somethings and send them to Nigeria?
Ray: maybe today
Ray: i want you to buy 3 laptops. Sony VIAO or Dell XPX but i want them with wndows XP not Vista. I want them shipped to Nigeria. for S0lomon and 2 of my new employees
Ray: [Address and phone number where laptops are to be sent.]

This is good news. He wants me to do a bank transfer of $60,000, a WU of $3,000, and ship 3 laptops. The money will be chopped, and since Ray is sending more checks, I will soon replenish the money supply so it will still be worth traveling for when safari time rolls around. I know the checks are on the way because he sent me a check scan. The laptops will be chopped, or maybe diverted to Tamale by my fake courier company.

The only thing I'm undecided about is whether to make him fill out a ridiculous Homeland Security form in order to send the $60,000. One of the victim characters told him to fill that form and he refused, but maybe he'll do it for $60,000. Then it will be chopped. But maybe I don't want to spend time on the form since we only have until May 31 to win the safari contest. Perhaps I should forget the form, send the money now, get the chopping done quickly, and move right to the safari.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Eddie Valient, PI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
The only thing I'm undecided about is whether to make him fill out a ridiculous Homeland Security form in order to send the $60,000. One of the victim characters told him to fill that form and he refused, but maybe he'll do it for $60,000. Then it will be chopped. But maybe I don't want to spend time on the form since we only have until May 31 to win the safari contest. Perhaps I should forget the form, send the money now, get the chopping done quickly, and move right to the safari.

@DD - Why not work it to your advantage? "Ray, for a dollar amount this large ($60k), there are several Dept. of HS forms that must be submitted by the reciever. However, if it will help perhaps I can take care of them for you. I'll IM you and you can answer the questions, then I'll get it submitted (a good excuse for a mini-interrogation)." You can even take the small fees necessary from the money you are holding to get the forms done (or as a bribe to make things go away, perhaps?)

Build up some more good will, put him deeper in your debt, show your skills as a "fixer"; whats not to like?

I AM GIVING ASSURANCE AS SOON YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS WHICH YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IS 100% RICK FREE AND WILL NOT OCCURE ANY PROBLEMS - Willi@ms B0sman (Lord knows I don't need any more Rick's in my life!)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey Eddie, welcome to Eater, and thanks for the idea. I already went ahead and sent him the form. What's a bait without a few burdensome forms?

I'll let him sweat over it and see what he does with it. If he fills it out, great. If he refuses, maybe I'll incorporate your suggestion and offer to take care of the form for him. Either way, there will be a delay during which he can get excited about his impending big payday. Which will make the disappointment at the ensuing chop all the more painful.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SC paging SC Smile

Quote:
Mr James,

Sorry I have been so long in getting to you. Last night while Trinity and Tatiyana kept an over watch for me, I broke into the house that I thought I would find Peter. I was ready to burst his ass but he was not there. Two of his guards were though. Who is this Peter? These two guys were counting cash that, after I beat one near to death the other one told me was from a gambling ring that Peter runs. Anyhow, I took all of the cash, I didnt even bother to count it this time but it was a fucking buttload of money.
Trinity wants to sleep naked in a pile of money tonight, I told her that she didnt even know where that cash has been. It's dirty money, but it is money just the same, not like the honest living you and your company make. I am still on the trail of Peter, after I shot the first guy in the knee the second guy pissed himself and coughed up another possible address for where Peter might be. If we have to work our way up the tree I will find Peter for you and I will get him off your neck. Anyhow, I left the two goons ducktaped to each other. Dont worry, they wont die I called 911 this morning from about 100 miles away and left them know about the goons. Anyhow
If you have any further directions please email soon. We will staying overnight in this area and I will check back in the coffee shop later for your direction.

Semper Fi,
Trinity and Oliver Nekkid

PS, I am really enjoying this married thing Wink

If you could please advise Ray that you would like me to stop I would appreciate it, ohh maybe a meet for me to ransom off Tatiyana to you using Rays money would be appealing. Tatiyana is really becoming a bit of a problem, I think Trinity is jealous of the way I look at Tatiyana. We all know what can happen when a woman feels scorned Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
Trinity wants to sleep naked in a pile of money tonight, I told her that she didnt even know where that cash has been.

justicebdone wrote:
It's dirty money, but it is money just the same, not like the honest living you and your company make.

LOL, where do you think up funny sh!t like this? I like "burst his ass", too.

A 21-page Dept of Homeland Security form must be filled out before I can send the $60,000.

Quote:
Ray: i can see the form. HOME LAND SECURITY FORM
Ray: i hate to fill this form. i have had several issues with them. from Mxxx and Sxxx including a friend name Jxxx
Ray: did you read the form at all?
Me : I had a quick look. It looks like a typical government form. Pain in the ass, but you just do it anyway.
Ray: i cant.
Ray: please try to read it and see. its against our rules here. they asking maybe i am a terrorist or a money laundary man.
Ray: please go on and read it.
Ray: to do away from the form, thats why i employed you as my P.A. remember i told you
Me : I don't understand, Ray. I know the form is dumb, but for $60,000 I think you can take a few minutes to fill out the form.
Ray: i hate to fill forms. you know it. can you fill the form for me?
Me : I guess.
Ray: god.if yo can that will be great
Me : But I'm sure there are a lot of questions that only you know the answers to.
Me : I will have to ask your help.
Ray: ok
Ray: go on. fill the form and i will be here to answer some here
Me : Right now?

One by one, I asked him how to answer each question. We got through part of the first page when I realized something.

Quote:
Me : This is all wrong.
Ray: whats wrong
Me : The bank transfer is not to you. It is to F1B PLC.
Ray: so i am not to fill the form ???
Me : F1B PLC must fill the form.
Me : Who is F1B?
Ray: its a friends company account
Me : Wouldn't it be eaiser to send the money to your company account?
Ray: i have closed my account beasue of the problem
Ray: but i am going to open a new one when i get back [to the UK]
Me : Oh I see. OK, then contact your friend and have him fill out the form. Sorry I should have thought of that before.
Ray: thats what we are going to do then
Ray: so we need to wait till monday
Me : OK. Too bad.

I sent $3,000 by WU S3cure to someone named A5hl3y. At Ray's request, I tried to call her before sending it, but only got her voicemail. From her voicemail greeting, she sounds like a cute Valley Girl. She actually does live in the San Fernando Valley (an area of Los Angeles), which is where the term Valley Girl came from. I wonder if she is an innocent dispatcher or a fellow scammer. Ray says she works for someone named J0hn, possibly another alias for Ray. The WU payment must be picked up in a town 60 miles away from her. I hope that's not inconvenient. I'm sure it won't be inconvenient for P3te or J0e or whoever is going to chop that payment.

This afternoon I will ship Ray 3 laptops.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just realised, in the time of this bait, I haven't heard anyone whose cheques have been refused/bouncec/reversed by the banks yet demanding their money back and making B0v1s question if his master is legit...?

Perhaps it's time for a half-dozen or more to start shouting and getting Bov!s nervous, and start returning the cash (after all, he's Ray's PA) in order to keep the good name of Ray's business...

On a sleazier note, F1B must be these guys http://finance.google.co.uk/finance?cid=721824&morenews=10&rating=1 and so it's probably a local banking account he wants the cash to go to - perhaps getting that a/c # will give the EFCC and Alan something tangible? I'd weep tears of mirth if R ends up in the clink as he can't pay his bribes oops fines.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jbd. Okay Mr Company Policeman I'll mention this in my next taunt to Ray. Oh yeah say hi to T@tyiana for me. Twisted Evil Ray has not replied for about a week now but I'm still on his tail. So what are ya gonna do with all that money 0l1ver?

@ Dog Dine, I think it's harder work getting a lad to fill out a form than it is for a man to fall pregnant. But you own Ray so he may be more willing to put pen to paper. If J0e hasn't already claimed the $3K meant for A5hl3y then P3ter would be more than happy to take care of that small sum of money for you.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SC,

Thanks for the taunt, please take Tat1yana back, I cant handle two women in cyber life and a 6 year old daughter in real life, it's to much I tell ya Rolling Eyes

DD,

It just flows from the end of my fingers, lol. I think it may come from my job and the clientele I deal with all the time. Without humor I would have thrown myself from the 12th floor helicopter pad a long time ago. Shocked

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I haven't heard anyone whose cheques have been refused/bounced/reversed by the banks

That's a good point. I understand that in real life, it can take up to a month for a fraudulent check to bounce. It's been way more than a month since the first checks went out, so it's time. I'll have a few of my victim characters complain, and see what Ray says.

manbiteslion wrote:
On a sleazier note, F1B must be these guys http://finance.google.co.uk/finance?cid=721824&morenews=10&rating=1 and so it's probably a local banking account he wants the cash to go to - perhaps getting that a/c # will give the EFCC and Alan something tangible? I'd weep tears of mirth if R ends up in the clink as he can't pay his bribes oops fines.

I sent the account to Alan, so he is presumably working to shut down the account. However I doubt the EFCC would do anything useful.

But Ray does seem to have some fear of the EFCC, so I may make use of that. At some point, someone (J0e M@ma with his LE connections?) will let Ray know that Interpol and the EFCC know about his activities. Some of the personal info I have will make it credible. If he ever gets off his ass and takes the safari like he's supposed to, it will be fun to drop this on him while he's out of the country, making him fear crossing the border back to Nigeria. J0e can then help Ray with a "safe" route across the border - via Mozambique!

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
If J0e hasn't already claimed the $3K meant for A5hl3y then P3ter would be more than happy to take care of that small sum of money for you.

Thanks for the kind offer! Right now I'm thinking J0e might grab the $3k and the laptops, and P3ter will chop the $60k bank transfer.

The 3 laptops are on their way, and Ray is already tracking them. I use statcounter to see when people look at my tracking page. Ray's IP is now Nigeria.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's a good point. I understand that in real life, it can take up to a month for a fraudulent check to bounce. It's been way more than a month since the first checks went out, so it's time. I'll have a few of my victim characters complain, and see what Ray says.
As you probably recall, when my bank finally got back to my W@yn3 Dw0ps character, I accused Ray's client of cheating Ray and the company, and raised a stink about Ray filing a lawsuit against them. Ray ended up "in jail" because he couldn't pay his creditors....etc. Yeah, it's time to hit him with the "bad client check" thing again. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
when my bank finally got back to my W@yn3 Dw0ps character, I accused Ray's client of cheating Ray and the company, and raised a stink about Ray filing a lawsuit against them. Ray ended up "in jail" because he couldn't pay his creditors....etc.

That was funny. Nothing like that drama today, but Ray is now on notice that reality is closing in on his bad checks. And maybe in the next few days I can amp up the bad-check drama a bit.

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
I think it's harder work getting a lad to fill out a form than it is for a man to fall pregnant. But you own Ray so he may be more willing to put pen to paper.

That reminds me of a guy I once knew who had 5 penises. His pants fit him like a glove.

I don't own Ray. I have him on a long-term lease. If he doesn't put pen to paper, he might at least put fingers to keyboard and answer all 21 pages that way. He's not going to get the $60,000, but he might as well have some fun trying.

Quote:
Me : 2 people had their checks bounce.
Ray: who and who?
Me : Hxxxx and Axxxx.
Ray: OMG. what happened? did they sed the money to you already and the bank called them or what?
Me : Yes, I got their money long ago. Now their banks called and said the checks were no good. Their banks took the money back and charged them nsf fees.
Me : They are not happy.
Ray: how much is the money? tell them we are always there for them
Me : $3500 for each one.
Ray: I dont like it when people are ot happy. I promised and made a vow to always make them happy
Ray: ask them what is the Solution. how much is the money and how much is the bank claimming for damages?
Me : $3500 for each person. I don't know what the fees are. Could be anywhere from $30 to $100.
Ray: ok, call them and tell them, we are very sorry for what happened and that we are ready to make it up to them. Please tomorrow, send the 3,800$ each and apologise to them
Me : Since I am going to be sending new $7k checks to the old people, I'm thinking I should send $7k PLUS $3800 to the bounced people.
Me : $3800 will make them even for the bad they have suffered, but an extra $7k will let them earn a new commission, which is even better.
Ray: i want you to ask them first what they want
Ray: and then you can now decide what to do. remember they are or workers and what ever they want, we shall do
Me : OK, you are a smart man. These people are our livelihood.
Me : I want to keep them satisfied.
Ray: yes thats what we must do
Ray: you understand them very well. and we must always make them happy

That was too easy. I'll have to bring Ray some more trouble tomorrow, when the banks open and they threaten to bring criminal charges against Ray's employees.

Now we turn to the next set of checks to be mailed. Ray has another hare-brained scheme.

Quote:
Ray: you got the new checks?
Ray: Hwow may check ?
Me : The usual booklets.
Ray: 4 booklets right?
Me : yes.
Ray: i will send you new email list but b0v!s
Ray: can you do me a favour?
Me : What it is, bro?
Ray: can you go to california maybe on Tuesday? I want you to send the checks from carlifornai. we will send you UPS account to use in sending them
Me : Wow. California. Why?
Ray: you will ship them out with UPS account . John will provide us a good UPS account and i will get new email list sent to you tomorrow. UPS is good to use there
Ray: let me know how long its gonna take you to get there
Ray: i want you to go there with 2 booklets
Ray: you will spend 2 or 3 days there.
Me : Any particular place in California?
Ray: You can go to anywhere you like. yu can book any hotel you like
Ray: you must go with 2 booklet
Me : OK, buddy, will do.

Ray is excited about the laptops coming his way. But he's concerned that I used a fake freight forwarding company who in turn shipped via Fedex. I didn't have time to explain that it makes more sense to use a fake company if you're going to track fake shipments.

Quote:
Ray: lets talk about the laptops you bught
Ray: i a so happy happy about it....
Me : Yeah, those are hot machines.
Ray: I am so pleased and happy about it but the shipping Policy is kind of different
Ray: why not use Fedex directly?
Me : That freight forwarder works with all the carriers. Fedex, DHL, UPS.
Me : They handle all the tracking and billing. They also do all the paperwork.
Ray: how much did it cost you for the shipment and also the cost of the laptops?
Me : The laptops were $2499.
Ray: you mea 2499$ each or all ?
Me : With sales tax they were $8,115.50 for all 3. Shipping was $120. The total was $8235.
Me : $2499 each.
Ray: good thats better.do you have a picture of any of the laptop?
Me : I didn't take pictures. But you can see them all over the web.
Me : If you want I can find you one.
Ray: yes please do so i ca tell S0lom0n
Ray: I am even plannig to set up an office here in Nigeria and solomon will be incharge
Me : Link to Sony laptop.
Me : Can you see that?
Ray: i am checking
Ray: the laptop was lovely
Ray: does it has webcams?
Me : Yes.

And now for that troublesome form.

Quote:
Ray: one more thing b0v!s
Me : Yes, buddy.
Ray: can you help me out with the form. my friend said he cant fill the form. they will start monitoring his account
Ray: What can we do? how can you help us with the form?
Me : I can't. I don't know anything about him.
Ray: i begged him, he showed me 7 different forms online which he got from people from USA too.he said the form is not good for UK citizens. its implicating
Me : Dude, this is $60,000. Do you understand?
Ray: Yes.
Me : For $60k, he can sit down for a few minutes and fill out the stupid form.
Ray: His account is very useful too. thats the only golden ticket for me. [It will be golden for P3ter, but I don't know about Ray.]
Me : Exactly. What kind of friend is he, anyway?
Ray: Why not lets do it this way? you read the form and ask me so i can get it answered
Ray: He is into importation and exportation
Ray: I met him i UK and we had good dealings. you know UK people are very cunning when it comes to Money. i am different you know
Me : When I go to the airport, they ask me to put metal things into a tray to be x-rayed. I want to fly somewhere so I do it. I don't argue with them. I don't tell them I can't. I do it. Why he can't fill out a silly form is very exasperating.
Ray: I tried to convince him but he never listen. he said i am the one who is to fill the form. so ar i needed the cash not him. he is not charging me for using the account. Please just find a better way to help me.
Me : OK, then you fill out the form. I don't understand why you are turning this into a big thing. $60,000, Ray. $60,000. Most people would do a hell of a lot more than write on a form to get $60,000. This is ridiculous.
Ray: he is rich.he has big cash than me and moreover, culture differences. US is different to UK
Me : Fine. Forget about him. Then you fill the form. It's your money. Do it. Why are we even discussing this? Most people would write a whole book to get $60,000. This is a small form.
Ray: Cant you do it for me
Ray: common ray
Ray: stop this and fill it. that what you said. b0v!s
Me : I don't know this guy. I don't even know his name. How am I supposed to fill it?
Ray: It was to be filled by my name cos i am the one who needs the cash
Me : No, Ray, now you're talking nonsense. The transfer is not to you. It is to FIB. If you want me to send the money to you, then you can fill it.
Ray: you fill it for me. you ask me what you want
Me : Are you serious? I will have to ask you every question on every page. You will have to write replies to every question in this IM. How does that make sense?
Ray: No
Ray: ask those you think you can
Ray: send it to me via email and i wil
Me : OK. I emailed you the form. You have all the questions. Send me the answers to them all, and I will fill it in.
Ray: ok good

OK, Ray, if you think this is an easier way to fill the form, bon appetit!

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so tired of Ray whining about me doing my job as "Comp@ny P0lice M@n. Just two emails ago he was telling me that he "wanted Peter off his neck" at any cost. Sad Ray veryyyyyyyyy sad;

Quote:
Oliver.
remember i told you i want peace.
can you call international call? Please count all the money and let me know including the one you got before. stop shooting people Shocked , please
if you can buy a calling card, please do and call me on this line
i am in Nigeria. i had to run there for safety. +2348067914282
I will be expecting your call

Thanks

We really need to talk and congratulations about your marriage. its a sweeting. and remember What the Lord hath join together, let no man or woman or anything put assunder. You are now 1 so Trinity is a lady, care for her, protect her, cherish her and love her always no matter what . send my love and greetings to her

Bye

I guess I will go remind him that Peter is out there and if Ray's compamy is to ever be a profitable enterprise all competition must be snuffed out. Wink

BACK the ATTACK
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I didn't have time to explain that it makes more sense to use a fake company if you're going to track fake shipments.

Brilliant!

Quote:
you know UK people are very cunning when it comes to Money. i am different you know

We cunning UK types, eh? Good to know Ray's different - special, some might say...

As I read the I'M banter, R wants you to refund the $3800 x2 as cash...clearly with the legal threats nobody's going to touch your rubber cheques again?! How can he expect even a single one of those duff cheques NOT to bounce and come back to haunt him, especially now there's a precedence set for you to refund +10% in cash, I'm sure you'll see a flood of refund demands coming in as the legal action kicks in...

Happy days Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Actually, those two people are down $7,000/each plus bank fees, and possible procecution. 3500 to the bank, and 3500 to the company...
For double the fun! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
Thanks for the kind offer! Right now I'm thinking J0e might grab the $3k and the laptops, and P3ter will chop the $60k bank transfer.

Cool. Ray seems to think all the dolla choppers are linked to P3ter

Ray finally got back in contact with P3ter. Ray's IP = 82.128.23.212
Ray wrote:
...olive wont stop until you also give me your words that you will stop. he will continue doing this to you. let there be peace. he will return all the money he has and also stop chasing you only if you stop and let there be peace -- yeah just blame olive

P3ter, i went to church today to ask for forgiveness and i know God will and has already forgiven me. You need to do the same, you are making blood shed on this matter.

I will tell 0l1ver to stop this. cos i dont like what is going on. i am not interfering into your business and why are you doing this to me? -- just because

Think man. you applyed to work for me and you stole my money. that was wy all these is happening. are you a devil? cant you just get it and stop for God sake. you are hurting so many people and so many lifes. Their bloods and the blames are coming on you. -- Oh gosh I better stop then

If you dont you might as well regret it cos i am not giving oiver any order to do any harm. Let there be Peace P3ter. stop being a fool and stop being foolish. -- You'll pay for that insult Ray You are hunting your men and many lifes.

You ruinned me out of anger but i am not mad at you. it was what 0l1ver did to you but i have forgiving you. Let me be, let me start my work. we can be friends. anything you need that i am capable of, i will give it to you. Please P3ter lets the sleeping dog lie. lets us put a stop to this bullshit. this is WAR and i hate it. we are meant to work and make money both. i can be helping you if you want me to

Including your friends caled B3ll0 J0s3ph andN1ck an3lka who also love stealing my money.
We all have good potentials and good skills, lets make use of it to make good $$$$. Common think about what i said and let the sleeping dog lie.

I will never fight back for all what you have done to me, i know you where hurt. all the money you have gotten fro me is yours for what happened and also, i will tell 0l1ver to send back all the cash he got from you and also release the lady. -- did you hear that Mr Company Policeman?

Its hard and difficult but we need to trust ourself and lets be peace -- No, Ray you need to get some trophy's for me.

Thanks
Ray
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SC

You arent getting the money back Very Happy . . . the blond is driving me crazy you can have her if you want her although with her Stockholm syndrome she may not want to come back. How about I give her 50,000 and cut her loose. I can always make the 50,000 back at the next location that I will be visiting in a day or two.

???????Opinions wanted for below please??????

I have been thinking about getting a safe house addy in the states from Ray of friends of his that I could deliver the money to.(Real friends not Bov1s) At that point I could make contact with you, you could hire me away from Ray and I could then mention to Ray I was going to pay his friends a visit. Twisted Evil I already have a safe house in Englands addy but I would like something a lil closer to home. Kinda of the Grey ITP area thats why I would like opinions.

BACK the ATTACK
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
SC

You arent getting the money back Very Happy . . . the blond is driving me crazy you can have her if you want her...

Damnit. P3ter was getting kinda used to hoovering up all this loose cash but he's not above sharing the dosh around, even if he has to lose an operative in the process. Bagmen are a dime a dozen anyway.

Having the blond around may be a good reason to increase Oliver's increasingly unstable behavior. Two demanding beautiful women at one time can make a man do seriously bad things. Taty1@na also has extremely expensives tastes so you gotta support that girl real well.

Ray is now feeling very cocky now, his latest to P3ter;

Ray wrote:
You are nothing but a devil. God will destroy you soon.
we are only giving you time to repent. but you seems not to come down.
IT IS WELL

I look forward to smooshing this confidence very soon.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are nothing but a devil. God will destroy you soon.
we are only giving you time to repent. but you seems not to come down.
IT IS WELL

With Ray getting so cocky - is it time for K0sch31 B3ssmyertn1kh to return with another, greater offer of reward for the head of P3t3r Gr4ves aka Y3vg3n1y P3trov1tch?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
I have been thinking about getting a safe house addy in the states from Ray of friends of his that I could deliver the money to.(Real friends not Bov1s) At that point I could make contact with you, you could hire me away from Ray and I could then mention to Ray I was going to pay his friends a visit. Twisted Evil

If I understand your idea, you want to make Ray think you're going to do physical harm to one of his friends in the US. The ITP issue would arise if the friend he tells you about is not a scammer but a victim he's currently using. The ITP would then be scared out of his/her wits, assuming Ray was decent enough to tell them about your threat.

The problem is, if Ray gives you a name and address, how do you know if the person is a fellow scammer or an ITP? It might be good to get the information from Ray if you can, but don't do the threat part. I don't know what to suggest instead. Something that would not harm or scare the possible ITP but would still cause pain for Ray.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Peter could just tell all of the vics that the cheques they have cashed are fake and they will all be on Rays neck. How will he explain that one to B0vis?

Paying them all back will certainly reduce the stash of cash! Twisted Evil

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf0ns0 is one of the two people who got bounced checks. He has more bad news.

Alf0ns0 wrote:
God damn it, Raymond. This is getting worse and worse. First your check bounced. Now my bank is threatening to bring criminal charges against me for passing a bad check. This is bullshit. I didn't try to defraud the bank. I had no idea your check was bad. How am I supposed to defend myself against this charge? You better have a solution to this or I will report you to the police. I'm calling B0vis right now to see what he has to say.

Soon after, B0vis wrote Ray.
B0v!s wrote:
I just got off the phone with Alf0ns0. He is one of the two whose check bounced. He is hopping mad. His troubles are getting worse. Not only did the bank make him pay back all the money from the check, $3500, plus a $35 overdraft fee, but they are calling the police to charge him with the crime of presenting a bad check.

I told him to calm down. Of course it is ridiculous. It isn't his fault the check was bad. But banks are getting sick of being victimized by financial fraudstars, so they are taking a hard line about it. Which means he has to hire a lawyer to defend himself against this. Otherwise he could go to jail.

Ray, you should be ashamed of yourself about this. All Alf0ns0 wanted to do was get a job, and now he has lost thousands of dollars and is facing jail time and a criminal record that will haunt him for the rest of his life. How could you let this happen?

As your representative, I am ashamed as well. I did the only thing I could do. I told him I would immediately cover the bad check and the fee, and I am also paying for him to hire a lawyer to fight this case. It's the right thing to do, and it also protects the reputation of your company. I sent him $5035. That is $3500 for the bad check, $35 for the bank fee, $1000 to hire a lawyer, and $500 to compensate him for the nightmare we are putting him through. Naturally he doesn't want another of your checks, and he needs the money immediately, so I had to send the money by Western Union.

I am very disappointed in you, Ray. This is completely irresponsible. Now my question to you is this. Will other checks turn up bad? What about the checks you just sent me? Yesterday I mailed out 23 checks for $7000 each, and tomorrow I am going to California to send even more. You better make damn sure all those checks are good.

My next call is to V@lenc!a. She's the other one with the bounced check. I hope to God she isn't in the same trouble as Alfons0.

I think J0e will chop this $5035 WU payment. J0e will also grab the $3000 WU to A5hl3y and the laptops. P3ter will get the $60,000 bank transfer, if Ray ever fills the form so I can send it. Does anyone else want in on the chopping action?

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
is it time for K0sch31 B3ssmyertn1kh to return?

I vote yes. I have no idea how it will further the bait, but I love K0sch31! Very Happy

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the money run! Tell Ray that because the transfer was within the USA Alph0nso didn't need to fill out any forms.

After that Ray will have to complete an affadavit to help Al out of the sh*t. Otherwise its going to cost lots of Rays money to provide legal assistance.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A court case! Excellent direction to take, I'm sure Ray'll get subpoenad at some point, and somehow the courts will trace his real name ... it could finish many thousands of dollars later (especially as further duff cheques surface) with Ray's real person name "on a list to be 'arrested and detained on sight' at the airport".

If one wanted to bring real tears, spinning a tale of LE collaboration between the US and EU, he could be detained and extradited to the US for financial and mail fraud if he ever steps foot in the whole of the West (and a tasty chunk of the East). Especially if he has any EU vics?

As Ray's not oversharp, and scared of the easily paid-off EFCC, he'd crap himself I'm sure.

Whaddya think? Possible direction for you anyway Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic