SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Scam - Critiques Pls

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Annikki
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings fellow baiters. This is my first ever and still on-going bait; I'm nervous as all get-out so any advice, tips, or even harsh critiques you can throw my way would be ever so greatly appreciated.

Also, I'd just like to thank all of the experts & pros here on the board who have helped me immensely with sharing their great info, tips, and successful baits here on the forums and the stickies. Thanks, guys!

Now...introducing:

The Scammer - Mrs. 5Ar@h 0wEN
The "Cargo Manager" - Mr. H4N5 M0l3nn@r
The Baiter (me) - Mrs. w3NDy lu8b0Ck

-------------------------------

On April 4, I replied to this email I'd received in my catcher account:

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

Dear Beloved In Christ ,

I am Mrs. 5Ar@h 0wEN from Bolton England.I am a 76 year old childless widow and recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 3 months due to my liver ailment.

Am a christain have a deposit of $2.8 Million (Two Million Eight hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a security company here in England.

I want you to invest this fund for GODs work on CHARITY in your area. In short I want it to be used for the betterment of humanity.I am taking this desicion because I don't have a child that will inherit this money and I do not trust my relatives because they have being bad to me since the onset of my ailment.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform my attorney to assist you as to how you shall take over the funds from the security firm which you shall use for the establishment of the charity ventures to the Glory of God almighty.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

God bless
Mrs 5Ar@h 0wEN.

I, as Mrs. w3NDy lu8b0Ck, sent the following in reply:

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Dearest Mrs. 0wEN,

Your letter and unfortunate situation have brought me to tears! I am so sad to hear of your condition and think your wishes to donate your savings to charitable causes, in Christ's name, so very admirable. I would be honored to help you fulfill your dying wishes in any way possible. My husband is very adept at investments, and has greatly increased our own personal income and made our lives quite comfortable through his wise investment choices. In light of this, I can only believe it is God's will that brought you to us! You need investment help, my husband is excellent at investing! It truly brings us both such joy to know we can help a sister in Christ with her dying wishes.

Please let us know the particulars and what all this will entail. I know you are ill, but hope this letter finds you in somewhat better spirits and health.

Sincerely,
W3Ndy @nD DR. H4rDING lubbOck

On the same day, April 4, I received this reply (the bold/emphasis is "her" own):

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

My dear beloved W3Ndy @nD DR. H4rDING lubbOck,

I got your mail .Thank you very much for your prompt relpy to the mail.I believed that you will make Godly and judicious use of this fund if transfered to you.If you will not invest this fund on GOD'S work and on CHARITY (for the betterment of humanity) in your area,I advise you to kindly decline from collecting this fund from the security company where it is presently "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul in hell fire." Remember also that treasure accumulated on earth has only a temporary value. So my beloved be wise in your decision concerning the collection and investment of this fund.The book of Ecclesiastes 6verse12 says "wisdom is a defence and money is also a defence BUT the excellece of Knowledge is, that wisdom gives life to them that have it.

You admitting to invest this money for the establishment of the charity ventures to the Glory of God almighty is a vow before God which I pray must be fullfilled because Eccclesiastes 5verse4 says that "when you make a vow unto God differ not to pay it for He has no pleasure in fools,Pay that which you have vowed." Verse5 says "better be it that you did not vow at all than vow and not fullfill it".

So if you are still assuring me that you will make use of this money as I have instructed you,kindly send me your full names ,your mailing address ,your tel. and fax no. immediately.As soon as I recieve them I will send them to the security company so that they will send the fund to you.God will surely assist you to fulfill your promise towards investing this fund

I waity your earliest responce.

Yours beloved,
Mrs. 5Ar@h 0wEN.

I replied on April 5 - not soon enough as the impatient Mrs. 0wEN had already emailed me once reminding "she" was waiting on our "informations".

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Dearest Mrs. 0wEN,
Forgive me for not replying sooner - we've been just so busying preparing for our daughter, n1c0L3's, high school graduation next month. Praise God she's made this it this far!

H4Rd1ng and I have been discussing the best places to invest your money, keeping in mind that all of it must be invested in places with the highest of good, Christian values. Do not worry on that account, Mrs. 0wEN.

I need to get back to n1c0L3 as we're trying to find the "perfect" black shoes to wear with her graduation gown. Oh, they grow so fast. This is the fourth one I've graduated, and it still is never easy to let them go!

Here is our contact information, as you requested:

Dr. H4Rd1ng & W3nDY lUBbOCK
xxxx xxx xxxxx
St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada E5B 2R9
Phone: k7#
Fax: j2#

The fax machine is located at H4Rd1ng's office, but he brings home any faxes for me or the family every evening.

Hope you are feeling well, despite your illness.

Yours in Christ,
W3nDY

"She" responded to me on April 6 - must be, at least, somewhat off script as she is making reference to our daughter, n1c0L3. But I'm a noob, whadda I know?!

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

Dear beloved W3Ndy,

I am happy to hear about the graduation of your daudhter that comes up next month.I pray that God will accomplish his heart desire and equally bless all your family aboundantly.

I have recieved the mailing informations that you sent.I have equally sent it to the diplomatic and security companythat will undertake the delivery of the consignment to you.I will give you the full information tomorrow.The consignment from what the cargo manager said might be leaving on Tuesday from london.

I will stop so far because I am going for treatment.Always pray for me.Do congratulate "n1c0L3" your graduating daughter for me.W3Ndy ,remember that I am counting on your promise and do not allow devil to trick you on this fund.I believe that with your enquiry prayer God will direct you on how to use the fund.

Remain blessed,
Yours beloved,

Mrs.5Ar@h

I respond later the same day, seeing if I can get her to explain her fatal illness (anything to keep 'em off script and doing some more explaining) and hinting around that we have money.

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Dear Mrs. 0wEN,

H4Rd1ng and I will be praying that everything goes well for you during your treatment(s). You have not told us exactly what it is that ails you or what your treatments entail? If you could share this info, it might make our prayers even stronger on your behalf.

Thank you for the update; I will be looking for your email tomorrow, as you said. Know that you are in our prayers.

I'm off to take n1c0L3 out shopping for a new car - her graduation present from H4Rd1ng and I. We want her to get something sensible, like a 2008 Lexus RX (I know I love my Lexus), but she has her heart set on this old, remodeled 1971 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. Kids, today, hm? What can you do?

Yours in Christ,
w3NDy

On April 8, "she" wrote to let me know I could be expecting to hear from her security company soon.

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

Dear beloved,

I am sorry to have not replied before now.I woke up badly with my sickness disturbing me.It is just because of you that I managed to write to inform you that the Diplomatic Security company left london yesterda y with the consignment.I am sure that they will despat it to you by today or latest tomorrow.Always be around.As soonas they deliver it to you do inform me accordingly.Please invest the money wisely as i told you.This is my sweat and I worked for this money juduiciously.Do nopt lavish or waste it.Greet n1c0L3 for me.As soon as you recieve this fund I will like you to send me your family photograph...ok

As for my sickness,I am suffering from cancer of the kidney associated with some accute myocadiac infactions.It has lingered for some times now and i am just tired of the sickness.I know that I am counting my days but God knows the best.Always remember me in prayers...ok

I will be having some intensive treatment fom tomorrow but that does not stop me from mailing you.
Remain Blessed,
Mrs.5Ar@h 0wEN

BELOW IS THE SECURITY COMPANY INFORMATION. Please call them immediately you recieve this mail.

SNS DIPLOMATIC B.V
AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS
RTW nr, 00 30 2144 B01
TEL: +31-616-761-414
FAX: +31 847-551-452
Email:[email protected]

Direct Email:Mr. H4N5 M0l3nn@[email protected]

Later in the day I received a voicemail message on my K7 # from the security company, letting me know they'd like to speak to me and informing me that an email had been sent (got it on April 8 too). How good of them to follow up, eh?

H4N5 M0l3nn@r wrote:

SNS DIPLOMATIC B.V
Express Diplomatic Courier Services
K.L.M Agencies, Schipol -Amsterdam
Postbus 2 -1610AA, Bovenkarspel
The Netherlands.

TEL:0031- 616-761-414
FAX:0031- 847-551-452

ATTN: Mrs. w3NDy lu8b0Ck,

RE: One Diplomatic Silver Cargo tagged Diplomatic classified materials

We are oblige to officially acknowledge the receipt of your diplomatic cargo with sender�s reference No. REF:lod/Ams/120/08 From London to our WAREHOUSE FOR ONWARD DELIVERY WITH our status Security code no: SNS/DIP/B8/FDS/08, which is presently pending claim / clearance from Security Vault OSX564-7/B07/00825 with deposit Code no:YXZ/FDS.

You are therefore required to send us the following as our requirement for onward diplomatic delivery.

.A valid International passport for identification purposes
.Address of The Delivery
.Name of the nearest international airport close to you.

As always, feel very free to contact us should you have any further question(s). Thank you for your patronage as we pledge our prompt and efficient services.

Liability to cargo safety is duly acceptable.

Yours faithfully,
H4N5 M0l3nn@r,

Cargo Manager
SNS Diplomatic B.V
Amsterdam Netherlands

A Member: SNS INTERNATIONAL GROUP

I thought I'd be getting nervous at this stage but when I start to, I go back to the forums and read the tips. Like a good, little girl I sent my info along with a copy of my passport (a large .dll file renamed to passport.jpg) on April 9. (Btw, I have no idea what the closest international airport is - I made a guess).

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Mr. M0l3nn@r,

Thank you kindly for your email; Mrs. 0wEN said I should be expecting it. I have attached a copy of my scanned passport for you and am sending, also, the information you requested...

My mailing address is:

Dr. H4Rd1ng & W3nDY lUBbOCK
xxxxxxxx
St. Andrews, N.B., E5B 2R9 Canada

The nearest international airport is the Toronto International Airport.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need on our end.

Sincerely,
W3nDY lUBbOCK

Then, dutifully, W3nDY promptly fired off an email to our dying friend. Also, she had a few queries about this interesting "security company" out of Amsterdam that Mrs. 0wEN has them working with...

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Mrs. 0wEN,

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. H4Rd1ng and I will be praying extra special hard for you. n1c0L3 is well; she caved and agreed to the '08 Lexus RX - now that she has it, she loves it. All is well on that end.

I responded to the security company just a few minutes ago and sent them the required information. I am a little confused, though - is it a delivery service, a security company, or a bank? It seems to be all three and it sort of threw me a little. Could you please explain? Are you sure these people are trustworthy and reputable? Should I find someone else that we could use? I know you are too ill to be searching for a new company to deal with.

As to your investments, I thought you would like to know one of the ideas H4Rd1ng has come up with. Harding and I are both big proponents of the wonderful, Christ-inspiring idea of Dr. Kathleen Farrell. We are considering donating a large sum of the money into the Shoes of the Fisherman products. You can visit their website at shoesofthefisherman.com for more information.

This of course, is only one of our exciting ideas. We have been brainstorming in bed after prayers each evening!

I truly hope you are feeling better soon, dear Mrs. 0wEN.

Yours in Christ,
W3nDY

Not long after, Mrs. 0wEN sends an email trying to allay our concerns about the company (of course). I just had to include the subject line of this one...

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

SUBJECT: ALWAYS TRUST THEM (SNS)....DO NOT LOOK FOR ANOTHER COMPANY

Dear beloved,

Thanks for your mail and your prayers.I am happy to hear that Nicole my daughter is happy with her car.

My beloved daughter wendy,i know that you and your husbanh has my blessing ,please invest the money well ,if the shoes of the fishermen is what you mwant to invest on,i am giving uyou my permission and my blessing towads that.I have always been successfull in all my endeavour.So any where my money is will always invite success. May GOD will guide you and your husband.

I am happy that you have heard from the security company.concerning your question,you do not have any fear in them They are trustworthy.I have known them fore some good times now and i have been using them.that was why i deposited it with them.
f
I think that they are three companies with the same mother name.they operate banking services, delivering services (wit Diplomatic immunity) and security company.I thow them very well.Do not employ any other company for that.

Please.ttHey will surely deliver it to you. do not mind my mistakes in spelling.I am not feeling fine now.

Remain bleesed and mail me...ok..pray for me also
Remain Blessed,
Mrs.5Ar@h

Ok, that explains everything! (Uh...)

That night - still April 9 - I get another email from SNS. Now our W3nDY starts to get a little shaken and concerned...

H4N5 M0l3nn@r wrote:

SNS DIPLOMATIC B.V
Express Diplomatic Courier Services
K.L.M Agencies, Schipol -Amsterdam
Postbus 2 -1610AA, Bovenkarspel
The Netherlands.

TEL:0031- 616-761-414
FAX:0031- 847-551-452

ATTN: Mrs. w3NDy lu8b0Ck,

RE: One Diplomatic Silver Cargo tagged Diplomatic classified materials

We received the delivery information.Be informed that our dispatch department have made all the neccessary arangement for the delivery of your diplomatic cargo and our bank sns bank (www.snsbank.nl)have completed the signning of the neccessary documents in line with the Netherlands customs regulations.

However, we like to inform you that the Schiphol Airport require Carraige Tax Clearance Certificate which will cost you $3,450.00 USD to obtain as the only requirement to proceed with the successful delivery of your diplomatic cargo to your door step.

You are advised to contact us for the method of payment to avoid storage charge after 48hrs of this notification

Liability to cargo safety is duly acceptable.

Yours faithfully,
H4N5 M0l3nn@r,

Cargo Manager
SNS Diplomatic B.V
Amsterdam Netherlands

A Member: SNS INTERNATIONAL GROUP

Concerned, W3nDY responds to SNS and Mr. M0l3nn@r and then fires off an email to Mrs. 5Ar@h 0wEN to express her unease with this sudden change of events; these were both sent on April 10.

Trying to keep them both in the loop so the scammer has to keep playing both his parts. ^_^

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Mr. M0l3nn@r,

I have received your telephone messages and regret not being able to get back with you sooner - we have been out of the house quite a lot preparing for our daughter's graduation, which is early next month.

This comes as some surprise to me - I was not told of any fees or informed before this about any "account activation". I'm not sure why I would need to set up an account with you, as I do not intend to use your bank or services once I receive Mrs. 0wEN's money. Could you please explain to me what this is for?

Thank you,
W3nDY lUBbOCK

w3NDy lu8b0Ck wrote:

Mrs. 0wEN,

I have received notification from SNS about a fee - and I must admit this is certainly news to me! Do you know about this? Again, I must ask, are you sure we are safe in dealing with this company? I am feeling a bit confused and worried as they are suddenly asking for almost $3,500. I have been told, alternately, that is for an account activation (I have no desire to start an account with these people) and for taxes (what taxes?).

Please, I hate to bother you with this as I know your condition is not well, but this is all a bit of a surprise and, again, I have some concerns about this company out of Amsterdam. I would hate to think they are taking advantage of an elderly, sick woman and I pray this is not the case! H4Rd1ng and I have your best interest at heart and would not mind finding another company that we know we can trust to handle all of this.

Yours in Christ,
W3nDY

Naturally, I get the "oh no, hush hush, everything is fine now" responses. This entails an email from "both" of them and even two phone messages to my K7# from Mr. M0l3nn@r. How kind of them to try so hard to allay W3nDY's fears!

The confusion, Mr. M0l3nn@r insists - is the translation...(sent just 22 hours ago, so, April 11)

H4N5 M0l3nn@r wrote:

We are sorry for the use of language (activation.)We actually mean,t carriage tax but during the translation,we could not get a perfect word.This is a dutch country and we kindly advice you to bear with us with the use of english word.

Be informed to send $ 3,450.00(Three Thousand,Four Hundred & Fifty USD) for Carraige Tax Clearance Certificate to enable the successful delivery of your diplomatic cargo to your door step.Be directed to transfer this money through western union money transfer as instructed below.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

Visit a nearby Western Union Office or Bank .You must request a Form at the participating local Western Union location (To locate a Western Union Agent please visit the Western Union website at http://www.westernunion.com). This form may show words such as Payment Services or Quick Pay printed in the applicable local language. Please note that all Quick Pay forms will be blue. Complete the Blue Payment Services or Quick Pay Western Union form. Please use the following information for each of the relevant sections:

RECEIVER

First Name: ELOS ABAS
Last Name: EDGAR SMITH
Address:De Ruyterkd 6, 1013 AA-AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS

Once you have made the payment, the Western Union Agent will issue a unique transaction identification number called a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). This is your confirmation.Please send us a message with your MTCN through via Email.

When we receive the payment from Western Union we will send you payment confirmation e-mail.

regards,
H4N5 M0l3nn@r,

Mrs. 0wEN is concerned but really just wants to know what the hold up is...(also sent April 11)

5Ar@h 0wEN wrote:

SUBJECT: Do not involve another company,Conclude with SNS pls.

Dear beloved,

I got your mail.honestly I am worried why you have not recieved this money by now.i want you to try your best to see that dey (SNS DIPLOMATIC COURIER) deliver this money to you.I do not want another company to be used for it to avoid misplacement and misrouting of the fund.The world we live in is full of evils that it is only by the aGrace of God that we are living.DO not involve another company.Try and ensure that you settle every bill with them to ensure that you claim this money from them.I will advise that you insist that they deliver the money to you in canada.Try and settle whatever taxes they are asking for and deduct your expences as soon as they deliver the money to you before you start investing.

I will not like further delay.I am some how old and if not by the grace of God i might not be typing now.Most women at my age now can not do this.I thank God for my live and I will advise you to live and continue a Godly life.

Finally do not involve another company in this money.conclude with SNS .I know them for years and they will certainly not let us down.God will not allow satan to use them against the success of this money because it is for charity and humanitarian purpose which is to the glory of God.

I feel better today.Always pray for me.Greet N1cOl3.
Reply me please.
God Bless You.
Mrs.5Ar@h 0wEN

Seems I have nothing to worry about, as God will protect me and make sure SNS deals with me fairly. Heh.

This is where I'm at - I've yet to respond to either, but will likely shoot an email off to both explaining we are going away for the weekend to visit our eldest child and her husband and new baby and will send the payment when we return on Monday.

So far so good....I think?!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Looks good to me too. I didn't read it all, too much and I never do religion, but you're going fast, would your character have time to sit behind the computer all day? and night?
When they are in a hurry, I'm not, I get sick, have a computer crash and ask them to send it all again including my emails. The rest seems to be fine, you'll have to pay up now, but can get robbed while going over there, it might even be on fire Very Happy Do a search we have a few pictures to prove it Smile
Can you just transfer it by bank? They'll have the money on Monday then ?
What is their account info? Twisted Evil
That's a lot of money, you'll send the MTCN number better in code, make a clear typo for the name so you'll have to go back, anything you fancy is possible, Murphy's law works anywhere.
Have fun

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So far so good....

Indeed. It all seems fine so far, I think you've done pretty well there, there will be plenty of life in this bait yet.

Personally, I don't put as much effort into those few opening emails... I find that one or two lines is plenty, but to each their own. I know that some very senior and accomplished baiters here get right into their stories early doors. I'm a straight baiter so mine tend to be quite boring.

Keep on the way you've been going, there's no need to be nervous at all.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Annikki
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you both for the compliments and advice. I was worried about the speed, so I'll put the brakes on it some...make 'em sweat.

I'm still laughing about the fire...gotta find the pics for that! I have to admit, this is insanely fun and I can't wait until I have some more experience under my belt and decide to get more wild/creative!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The start is always a bit slow, you're building trust there.
I usually send them my picture and one picture of the family with the second email and explain that I need to do that so we can get to know each other better and build some trust before we can do business and then I ask for his picture and family. As this is new to them, they are off script right from the beginning, so I plant my bombs, tripwires and claymores from the start, keep asking about his kids and things like that and collect recipes of local dishes if possible. I am very willing, but an old fart with no computer knowledge, so they have to explain everything. (very close to RL Very Happy) And I take it from there

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I currently am dealing with Mrs. Sarah Owen as well. I just buckled to get her to put me into contact with her lawyer.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why the fee cannot be taken out of the 2.8 million?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Then the whole concept of advance fee is somehow passing you by. I suggest you read up on it a bit more.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi,im only in my 2and bait myself and have gone into both really fast and straight for the kill,lol
i have 4 picture trophys out of both so i was doing something right,i liked yours and i hope to see more of it when its completed,good luck and keep up the good work Very Happy

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
KewlJesusFreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
^^ Then the whole concept of advance fee is somehow passing you by. I suggest you read up on it a bit more.

redundancy
Annikki
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 - I LOVE the idea of recipes, lol! And thx for sharing the burning pics - got a good laugh outta that. You guys here are simply amazing in your creativity!

rosie652 - Gratz on getting trophies! I've tried to slow it down a little - not going to answer their frantic emails until Monday (family is out of town, hee). Thank you so much for the compliments. Smile

Roger Jolly - Oh pls be kind and gentle with her, she's a dying woman - sometimes she is so ill she can barely type Rolling Eyes

Again, I appreciate all the feedback and help!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. 0wEN is upset that I haven't emailed her back yet...so she sent me this lovely (extremely creepy) voicemail...male scammers pretending to be old ladies is patently hilarious!

The Voicemail

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stay quiet maybe till Tuesday as the laundry of the weekend still had to be done and the RV cleaned (they have no clue what an RV is so you could inform her about the magnificent new features Smile ) And don't forget to snoop the local papers online there might be a good reason why you can't go to the WU anyway Wink Enjoy your days off, you might even find the time to get a similar bait going from the surplus so you can copy and paste Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to make 'em sweat 'til Monday but Tuesday is even better! Thanks for the tips, and I could have a lot of fun explaining our luxury, all-out-everything RV! Laughing

Off to check the papers...and grab some new 'victims' Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic