SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new Hitman baiter possy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new mail from him this morning. He's been so kind to send me his bank account info. Shame it won't be around long... Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD : Would you mind posting some info on the account, so we can keep track which one(s) are toasted.

I'm also curious if it's one of the accounts popping up again..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Dutch. It's not Billy though. I've also sent it along to a Mod in case it's a mule.

Quote:
You are to transfer the part payment to our account department using the below details to make the transfer.

BANK NAME:LA CAIXA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxx-2196-xxxx-0100-5727 BANK IBAN:ES52-xxxx-2196-xxxx-0100-5727
BANK SWIFT CODE:CAIXESBBXXX BENEFICIARY, NAME: ,
BANK ADDRESS: CALLE MALUQUER 3-5, 10002 CARERES SPAIN.

The payment has to be made ASAP.

Upon confirmation of the above stated payment you we be hearing from us regarding the details which is the tape and other vital information of your friends who want you dead by all means.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap!! I'm game! Twisted Evil

Slid3bl@d3:

Quote:

You think we are playing or we dont have some other job to do is to waste our time with you.

Since you dont want to cooperate with us we dont have any option than to assasinate you.

Don't get back to us if you don't wan't to cooperate but if you wan't to cooperate get back to us so that we can instruct you on how to make the payment.

WARNING:- DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT'S YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7 PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK.

Me:
Quote:

Holy sh1t. I'm sorry Mr. Slingblade

Please, I don't want to die! Please, don't assassinate me. I got a
wife, 2 kids, and a mistress to take care of.

What do I do??

Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
No problem Dutch. It's not Billy though. I've also sent it along to a Mod in case it's a mule.

Thanks, OD. About this reporting to the mod: I saw that earlier somewhere, .. is that common practice? And what for, until now I have only reported accounts to Alan. Maybe someone can explain about that.

Here's number 2 : popped in this afternoon:

BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
BUSINESS ACCOUNT NAME: S3GULF
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01097xxx
SORT CODE: 309350
BIC LOYDGB21249
IBAN GB41 LOYD 3093 5001 097xxxx

Alan's got mail again .. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was his account, I would just send it off to Alan to kill. But looking at the name on the account it could be a member of his gang or a victim from another of his scams that possibly gave him their bank info. If that's the case he could be using it to have money sent there then have them send it to him. In cases like that you can send the info to a mod to have them look into it and see if it really is a victim, in which case they can get a warning out to them.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fl4tulence Blust3r received the same bank info as you DB. Sent it along to Alan as well. Here we go again. Twisted Evil Think we can beat our old record?

Edit to add: ^^^OD. Never thought of that. Thanks for pointing it out.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe there's a mod available to comment on this?

My thoughts: Alan and his underlying organization or group are perfectly able to determine the risks and the need for termination of bank acc's. The banks also will investigate before closing accounts.

If there's added value for reporting to mod's also, I'd like to know about that.

@Hans: Let's pick up where we left off .. for old time's sake Laughing

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The transfer is not going too well. I did just like he said, and sent a scan of the WU receipt. Apparently it was not to his liking.

Quote:
See you in hell because no one can protect you from death. as you dont want to send the mtcn number of the money that you send.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 times now I have asked him for information on where to send the money.4 times I have gotten his you are a dead man bs replys-but no hint whre to send the money.I took a page from Bilys book and sent another mail with the caps lock on.Maybe he will take the hint

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what he sent me...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pastor: That's his Western Union payment data most of us received ..
We're more interested in bank accounts ..

Might be useful info for Doc though, he seems eager to pay Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, D0r@ D'Expl0r@ is trying really hard to pay Slick as well. He doesn't seem amused by MTCNS3CUR3 though. He won't even start the clickies. Time for D0r@ to become more abusive. You know President Arnold enabled an Act of California which requires all money transfers to be secure right? Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten no responses yet. He was just on GMail about an hour ago and I tried to start a chat with him but no luck. Bummer, I guess if nothing by Monday I will need to re-cast.

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that this lazy POS never bothered to change his money transfer format for this bait and still uses the "accountant department" (I got the same) format kind of confirms what a few of us discussed here earlier.

Either this is junior with big brother's lad starter kit whose just starting and doesn't have a clue, or just another scumbag who decided to branch off into hitman scams. Whatever the reason, I really detest this *sshole.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's only one solution: Torture !! Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm convinced. I cast 3 new vics at him over the past 48 hours, so I am now ready to burn a baiting char or 2 of mine to get him off script, spinning his head, or lying in a gutter.

I will go @pesh1t with one char and M@ster M@s@toshi will chop his dollar on the other.

If anyone else would like chopped, PM me. Twisted Evil
Note: this should be a small chop, just big enough to get his attention.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to me since I last posted here. Should I drop him a note on my own?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^CY Same here. Nothing for two days. I'm going to give old stink blade a little calling out message. One of us is going to be able to get him off scripts. Twisted Evil

al bundy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the killer works weekends. I got 0 from him last weekend and this weekend
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me another message this morning. Pretty much cut n' paste

Quote:
What you have to do now is to comply with me and my men demand, because if you want to live or die is up to you now, since someone had paid me to eliminate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to do business with me. I might just spear your life.

$20,000. is all you have to spend. But first you have pay $10,000 bucks, into an account. then I will send a tape to you containing evidence. Then when the tape gets to you, the balance is $10,000. bucks. I won't entertain any delay in paying the balance. If you are ready to comply with my offer, there we be no need to kill you rather than to tell you the full details of your friends who want you dead by all means. then you can take further action.
Don't get back to us if you don't wan't to cooperate but if you wan't to cooperate get back to us so that we can instruct you on how to make the payment .

This guy is a certified moron. I called him on my reply, for the second time. Let's see what happens

Message Animal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dutchbait: I got the same bank info this morning

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The schmuck obviously works on weekends. I just got 2 separate replies a few hours ago (Sunday). Let's see where this takes us.

ar.soul
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken this idiot on as well, and have had 2 responses today.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a nice note from him this morning, he still seems upset about my bad WU scan. I replied, inquiring if it was possible to directly transfer the money to a bank account, ill post the results. Wink

Quote:
GO AND COLLECT YOUR FUCKING MONEY BACK FROM WHERE YOU TRANSFER IT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR MONEY ANY MORE. BUT TO KILL YOU, YOU NO KNOW THAT NOBODY CAN PROTECT YOU FROM DEATH WATCH YOUR BACK.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic