SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the longest bait you have done?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest is three months and still going. Very Happy

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a few around a year long, I have 2 of my current baits which are approaching 1 year next month, and another that is about to end after 16 months.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current bait of Ray King/Juliet James was one of my first. It started in May last year and is still going. I hope he does something nice for our anniversary. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest was one of my first, it was nearly 4 months. After that, for a while I averaged out at something like 6 to 8 weeks. Nowadays I speed bait so 7 to 9 days is about average.
My 4 month record isn't impressive I know, but it was a straight bait so it's never going to have the longevity of a really good safari or something with more imagination.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have one going from my first week of baiting.... It'll be 7 months next week.

We've been through so much. Another lad chopped his dollar, my poor brother died, I couldn't get along with the barrister, and last month just when I had found a way to get the $11,000 I needed to send, it turned out that the check cashing job that I took ended up being a scam and now I owe the bank. I'm planning to sell my car on Craigslist to get the cash... I'm sure that's 100% risky-free.

He's actually an interesting lad, he's incredibly articulate and writes English as well as I do. I suppose he's not much different than some of the very intelligent victims that I've run across.... smart enough to know better, but blinded by greed.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Now lets see, we met online in 1996 and got married in 2001 Laughing

Almost a year I managed, then I got bored with him and let my character die. He was still sending my characters widow emails 2 months ago, but I lost that addy since.

Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest lasted about a year and a half but it may not really qualify because it wasn't the same lad all the way through -- the job kept getting either stolen or sold. I had created such a believable backstory that when a lad would get completely frustrated and give up, another lad would approach me in full knowledge of the basic story. They absolutely believed that my rich widow had paid other lads over $200K and they wanted a slice. It was amazing because every time the bait would wind down, it would start over again. A couple of times the new lad was probably the old one in a new guise, but I started getting approached from lads in other countries (verified by IP) so I know they were new ones. It seems that bait has finally come to an end, no one has contacted me in a couple of months. What a pity.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 months! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of mine has been going 2 years now. The lad is thoroughly pwned Twisted Evil . He's also the perfect trophy machine as well, supplying anything and everything that is requested.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one year on my current (safari) bait

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Six months with Jo$eph Twum@$i Gay Mugu (nothing wrong with being gay) [email protected], including some later work after his safari.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR and I had Mr Topo going for about 8 months before he finally gave up. He's the kind young gentleman who provided my current avatar.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lemme see... *checks sent folder* My mental torture of Don Jack started at the end of January, and, like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

Okay, not a patch on you geniuses, but it's pretty long for me.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied on 8/11/07 that I was interested and we are still going. So what is that, 8 months and a day Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two years.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one going for eight-million-billion decades once.

basically this guy (I could only see his hand) said that he was going to create a universe and that at some point I should have faith in christ.

I've still got him on a string now. I've had his son on at least eight safaris and I have these excelent trophies with some kind of ancient language carved in stone... oh and this cup which heals you when you drink blood out of it.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sheboppe how did you keep the lad going for so long Shocked . bow_down bow_down

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
I had one going for eight-million-billion decades once..

where the heck have you been! I was ready to file a missing person's report
Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
@sheboppe how did you keep the lad going for so long

He was a smarter than usual lad who believed everything I told him. I strung him along by telling him that I had to refinance my house to get the money for our deal, and of course that took 3 - 4 months. After that I had to sell my car because the refinance fell through, and that took awhile because everyone that looked at it wanted to take it to their mechanic and have it inspected. A lot of mechanics were busy, so it required every other prospective buyer to take the car back a second or third time. He said that he mailed a check to my bank for deposit into my account to finance the deal, and I strung him along for another eight weeks waiting for the check to be deposited. It's a pity that it never made it to my bank. I picked things that I could do to get the money for our deal that I knew would take weeks or months, then when one didn't work out, I quickly came up with another one that kept the smell of big money in his nostrils.

I got tired of him when he sent me money orders that looked so ridiculous that they wouldn't pass by a five-year old. I ended the bait by emailing him "from jail" telling him that I tried to cash the money orders and was arrested. I went on to say that I was sentenced to 20 years behind bars and that I would no longer have any kind of computer access. Twisted Evil

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see, we met, fell in love, exchanged about a hundred emails and thousands of lines of chat, planned a trip together, had a major falling out, made up, he serenaded me, we got back together, he proposed, I accepted and next week he is travelling 500 miles to join me in paradise.

So my longest bait so far, a little over a week. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11 months was my longest.

I've had a couple go for six months, and several for 4-5 months.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad on the line for over two years and he's still not sure why he cannot pick up the money. During this time, the church secretary has been arrested for drug use and prostitution, one treasurer has been arrested for looting the treasury and the pastor sent to Africa on a training mission for a year. He still writes to the church secretary even though she no longer works for them to implore the new pastor to donate money to him. She has supplied email addresses of the Elders that are presently running the church. He's been photographed with a flux capacitor on his head many times, made the Eater calender of lads and baptized at least three times. This is one clean lad.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@connie Did you burn the lad after two years of baiting him Twisted Evil

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Burning the lad will hurt his feelings and I don't want to do that. Laughing No, he's still working the Associate Pastor for a Mercedes Benz bus but after all the fraud the Eden Made Life Church has experienced, it now requires much more documentation than before. The old church secretary sent him a photo of a sign posted in front of the church requesting donations for his bus and told him that over $100,000.00 has been collected so far. He is now telling the associate Pastor that if the church will transfer $30K as a down payment to him he will supply a photo of a white MB bus with EMLC logos on the side. I don't think the Elders will go for that. If photos do come, the money will have to be wired to a bank account directly. Alan will appreciate that info.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1284 days and counting. All the same lad and the same story, although my character died and was eventually replaced by his brother in the deal.

How did I get the bait to go so long?
Cheating!

Mostly by introducing delays between my responses (on a few occasions, months). I was also very compliant in the early stages and even "made a payment" which was unfortunately chopped by one of the mugu's former business partners. This labeled me as someone who was willing to pay, and they've hung on ever since.

So it's more like a 4-6 month bait for most baiters. I've just done it in slow motion.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic