SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Custom Titles - where did they come from?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A previous thread (PWT?) somehow morphed into a discussion of an appropriate tag line for another baiter. One of my suggestions was "Will Post For Food" and now it is mine.

Will Post For Shoes would be more appropriate, but I am NOT complaining or whining in any way, shape or form. I've learned from the experiences of others that it only makes things worse. This is merely an observation and not a commentary on the wisdom and judgement of our wonderful mods.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is only understood if you are familiar with a certain ex-con from Folsum. Wink Here is a hint
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
I have tried to get rid ever since, and been unsuccessful each time.

You didn't try hard enough, it requires bribery and extortion to get a change, remember mine used to be Twinkletoe's cheerleader....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, very funny. Laughing I guess there's no need for me to explain here how I got this one.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
<<<< Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what happens when you kill any type of PWT. They just spring up from nowhere. Shocked

@Rover Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm kinda sick of sock puppet...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There you go - all fixed! Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I think the "of" is a little superfluous, Rover Laughing

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover, that is a wild avatar. Laughing

Reaper, you know better! Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rover (and Reaper) Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, you're just lucky that the PTB's don't let me play with that button.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Apparently I am dirty and stinky. I have no idea where mine came from, or who did it, but I suspect someone.

Your title fits you perfectly, Harry. Why would you need an explanation?

breadcrumb wrote:
Back in the ole days of the first PWT some person decided that "licking dirty floors" would be a good title for me. Honestly, I still don�t know why I got this one

That would be me, BC.. I recall suggesting it on a very old PWT, and someone changed it to that Very Happy. I still like it Wink.

I had "Baits puppies for sport" because TSnerd caught me one day where I typed the wrong thing, and I discovered the title probably about a month later Laughing
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
I think the "of" is a little superfluous, Rover Laughing

You're right ....... there you go all fixed now Laughing

@Corona - What? don't you like my cuddly little clown avatar Twisted Evil

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Ah well, at least it gives me some notoriety...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have noticed that you get what you "ask" for. Maybe not asking will help? Wink

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Rover, I like it! Very Happy

I also like my title! Very Happy

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tag, Corona and Ima. Twisted Evil
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes SK, i love their new tags too... Laughing
Jungle Jim
Northside Gurrier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a trouble maker from Dublin North.....or at least I want the lads to think that I am Wink
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
There you go - all fixed! Laughing

Y'all should know that Rover likes to pop out of the trapdoors in the ceiling and drop into threads like this. Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got mine because I taunted a mod. Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Alright, very funny. Laughing I guess there's no need for me to explain here how I got this one.

Hmm... Might I suggest that "Tribble Herder" would be a bit more apt? Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aha! Corona and Ima! See what happens when you say you are immune to a custom tag? I tried to warn you!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slayerfaith: I like that one better. Very Happy Rover?? Lotta??
Of course, no one knows what it means unless they read the FB forum. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic