SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another GOAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just given me the old "bad internet connection please call me" email. I am considering calling, letting it ring once, and then hanging up.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal-is the account the same on I posted earlier and reported?I'm curious if the prior one may have been closed yet.I also got the internet connection problem,please call me message earlier.He seems a suspicious type,and if he even has 2 brain cells that rub together,it has to be dawning on him that he is being baited without mercy.I think he is trying to separate the "jokers" from those who may actually cough up a few bucks.Gee,and I even asked him to pet the camel for me.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think that's exactly what he's doing. I called him pretty late last night after I got his "Call me urgently" email and the poor pastor was utterly confused and was yelling something about bad connections. I told him that we needed more documentation from him and he promised to get onto it first thing in the morning. What a good mugu!

I think if you give him a quick call on Skype he'll think you're genuine and you'll all get your unicorns and griffins. Wink

By the way, whenever you call a mugu why does it sound like he is stood right in front of a combination of a car crash in progress, a plate smashing competition and a children's party?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dh: It's the same account. No surprise he's still using it; I understand it takes a while for Alan to get a successful closure. If you google this account holder "Groupe Nastelle" you'll see they have their sticky mugu fingers in many shady businesses ranging from scrap metal to foodstuff export.

Rasta Balls has totally fallen for E-ZTr@ck and is logging in to check the transaction almost hourly, like a rat at the cocaine bar. Too bad it will be cancelled 5 days from now for "failed security check - originating country."

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eejit has given me the same "call if srius pls" thing.. He can call me instead I think.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Pastor Ballsup is starting to get a bit more picky with his clients.
Quote:

Dear Mrs Joensen

We are surprised that none of your Mobile telephone numbers are working they are always on voice mail maybe the numbers are internet configuration numbers, We have check the location of your company over the internet this is what we got (Website of company with name similar to one I am baiting him with).

I want you to know that we are selling animals to you or your company we do not need to fill any form before we get paid, hence is bank to bank.

If your company is ready to do business we request you come down here in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Before we can fill the form, we request your company real address in UK and your telephone number land line not mobile number.

As soon as we have the required information we decide what the next line of action.

Thanking your for your understanding.

I told him that as we are such a discrete and select company we don't have an email address and sent him the company address (bogus but plausible) once again. He's not getting a land line though as company policy is to give those out only to clients, not suppliers (and certainly not dodgy pastors in Benin).

I'll give him a call tonight - his Oga rang me back but got shoved onto voice mail - see if I can't persuade him to (a) ring me back and (b) ship me whatever fake ID he has.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the good pastor some USDA forms to fill out when he's not checking the bank transfer status at 3Z--Track.
Zookeeper mugu wrote:
Our bank request swift transfer confirmation slip, the name of the bank, address and the account where the money was sent from.
Not just a tracking page, untill the required information are sent we will not fill the form.

Thanks.
Pastor Ballas

Dude, get with the century!
Quote:
Plastor Ballast:

All electronic
My bank has gone paperless
Stop insorting me.

Thanks to bunnyrabbit's mugu for the word "insorting."

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit off-topic, but I think the best part of taking part in this particular (part part part) bait is all of the targetted ads that gmail gives you when reading your messages.

The pastor is ignoring me now. I think I may have to have one of my male friends call him. Or I suppose I could call him myself and pretend to be my own secretary.

Too bad I am clueless when it comes to time zones and will only call in the middle of the night!

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back from the pub where I was explaining this thread and the whole 419 thing to some friends Laughing and they were coming up with a whole new menagerie of non existent animals to order.

Brass Sea Monkeys that are properly acclimatised sound quite good. Arctic Monkeys are just so 2007 and just don't cut the mustard since they won the Brit Awards.

I also want some Sea Horses with Smoking Monkey jockeys, Welsh Rabbits and a colony of Adam Ants.

We shall see! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After calling him a couple of times I think I have the Pastor's phone modality down.

I recon he's a pretty low ranking guy in the chain whose English is pants. If you call him he will say "I am busy call me back" - of course we just say "No I need you to fill in form x/stand on your head/climb mount kilimanjaro" to him. He will get confused and say "OK".

Now turn your phone off. The Oga who has way better English will call you back 10 mins later and leave 3 or 4 voice mails costing $$$ lots to him.

His oga said "call me back" so I just called him, I think I got him out of bed as it is 11pm in Benin. Smile

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody getting any action from the good Pastor lately?

Personally, I think he's flogging a dead horse with this modality. Laughing Now there's an idea!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him in a few days. Very depressing, as this was my favorite. I was hoping to add a chocolate starfish to my order.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haven't heard from him since last week. too bad for him, my secretary was ready to transfer the funds..
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still talking to me Smile Mind you I had to give him a large slap on the phone on Friday but today he complies with my request for ID.

Quote:
Dear

Sorry for our late response, we have been very busy over the weekend.

Yes I did talk to Mr. Tony on Friday and exchange a coup of emails with him.

As per your request attached is my International Passport.

When do we receive the transfer confirmation slip? When hell freezes over my friend

I await your response

Thanks

Pastor Ballas

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please, stop playing games since the account no. had been given you already.

Here's it once more.

Be serious.

It's not force or begging to buy our animals.

The good Pastor needs some better customer relation skills-
Quote:
Pastor Ballas,I think I must think about whether I wish to do business
with you or not.From the start,your entire attitude has been one of
rudeness and doubt.Evidently someone wishing to spend a lot of money
with you is not supposed to ask any questions,or allowed to ask you to
confirm anything.There are as you know a lot of thieves active on the
internet.You say you are a pastor,but what proof do I have?You could be
Satan incarnate for all I know.A great example is your obvious lie
regarding your internet connection.Seems to be working fine-just what
were you trying to pull anyway.I really must think this whole thing
through.Sorry for any inconvience to you,but your attitude toward
customers needs improvement.

Figure I'll give him another day or two,then ask another dumb question.I may bait him from another addy also-wonder if he has jackals and hyenas?

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm awaiting information on a young female gorilla (to replace my daughter)

a ghecko with a british accent (like the one in the geico commercial)

and a duck (like the Aflac duck)

Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, R0b3rt Dyl@n uses colorful language with a man of the cloth and doesn't even get siggy material?
Quote:
What kind of a {expletive deleted} animal shelter are you running there? I am ready to pay for your animals and you ignore me during a business deal?

Do you want to sell these animals to me or not? Are they healthy or not?

R. J. Dyl@n III Esq.

P@stor Ballsack responded:
Quote:
We never ignored you ok, we are still waiting for the payment to have your animals shipped.

When you are ready to have your animals send the money.

indicate your telephone number to reach you

Thanks

P@stor B@ll@s

Of course, he didn't answer if my animals were still healthy and it's his fault payment hasn't been made. He wanted me to call him.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After that slap I gave him,he sent me an e mail thanking me.What kind of mugu is this?I do hope he can find the jackals and hyenas for G3orge P4ttons living history exhibit.

Jack the hitlad

Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news! I have just received a health certificate, certifying that my Hippogriff has been vaccinated against Feline Leukemia. It must be true, because it has the red star AND the red stamp on it!

For anyone else who is having difficulty getting the guy to respond: the number he has given is a mobile. I was having difficulty trying to figure out how to make international calls on my baiting mobile WITHOUT registering it in my name. However, I was able to send a text message, saying, "Your phone is off every time I call. Please call me when your phone is back on. Thank you, Pierce"

It worked, and he thanked me for the text message. So if you are having the same trouble, this can be a cheap alternative.

We are back on!

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fear the dear Pastor is becoming a bit wise

PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR IT

THANKS

PASTOR

my interpretation of that is use another email address and waste more of my time, but maybe that's just me?

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Plasta Ballas:

You won't send my pigs
Because they're your family
I understand now!

Plaster Balls wrote:
WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR THE ANIMALS LETS KNOW, BECAUSE THERE IS NO PAYMENT FROM YOU, WE DO NOT BELIVE IN TRACKING PAGE OK

WE ADVICE TO STOP SENDING MANYS EMAIL TO OUR EMAIL IS THAT CLEAR

Now STOP BOTHERING THE MAN, DO YOU HEAR? Tsk.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P@stor B@ll@s seems upset. Do you think it is because I asked which is the man and which is the woman between him and his unicorn?
Quote:
CALL ME NOW +229 93 92 38 94 BECAUSE YOU ARE BIG LAYER.

P@STOR B@LL@S

Beware, I am a big Layer!

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason,I begin to find Pastor Balless tiresome.He seems to resent e mails asking questions.I think he needs a bunch to teach him better customer relation skills.Lets see-I think I have 5 account fulls of really dumb questions Laughing

Jack the hitlad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am still undecided.Your customer relation skills are horrible.On the
other hand,I want the camel.Can you at least assure me he is healthy and
has been vaccinated against dromedary halitosis?

His reply was one word,all in caps-YES
At this point the man is clearly getting very annoyed with everyone who he is sure is messing with him,but he can't be certain about anyone.That is what the phone calls were intended to solve,but even he understands that isn't working right.He is abrupt to the point of being insulting,but still answered my mail.I think Pasta Balless is ready to crack.He needs some more dumb questions.

Jack the hitlad

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I think about Pastor Goat. I mean there he was all happy in his internet cafe thinking his animal scam was so successful and probably bragging to his mates about the $$$ lot he was going to get only to find out that not a single sale was forthcoming.

Oh and he's got one, and by now probably two, of his Oga's bank accounts killed into the bargain.

Both my baits are still running - money "transferred" and pestering the hell out of him for a shipping date Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic