SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
Where I live, upgrading from ISDN to ADSL can leave you several weeks without phone connection. But hope dies last...,

You do know my then first-choice provider, it seems Laughing

NTBS, glad you are back! Going to be nice to hear the Rover interview, I am curious!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Frumpy! Can't wait to get back in the saddle and bring more scammers to your ears, where hopefully we can continue to make them do more outragous things!

In addition to today's interview with Rover, we talk to Worf's lads who wants to sell us an Eagle! The loan company that gives ANYONE money and we catch up with some old friends of the show from where we left off 3 weeks ago!

All that and more all coming up at 6pm UK time 1pm EST US on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc Chat room will be open 30 mind before the show starts, so take your seats early!

See you there!

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful show today!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good show Dan, I streamlined my computer and net and I was able to follow it kind of, but when my Indian, who does the smoke signals from here to my ISP, went for lunch, I lost it, I'll have to download again and listen to the Rover part. But from what I heard so far, very good and nice to see that the chat room is filled and proves that it's life on the "air"
Keep up the good work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to have missed it.
Was looking forward to it, and the chat
Called away by family matters.

Really should have been because I'd been celbrating my sons 21st but sadly it was my mum took ill and was being admitted to hospital
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny - Don't you worry one bit about not being there... The important thing is that your mum gets better...

Besides, there is always the podcast when you need some "Nanny Ogg" time!

Thank you Bill and Leia... I hope you can join us again next week!

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mach 3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an absolute noob here
But from the little I know, I thought that one never burnt the mugu and thus wised him up? Is my info wrong?
Thanks

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the general rule Mach3 but I think for the sake of the radio show format and the idea that it will be an eye opener to people who don't know baiting and 419 scammers, it kind of puts the situation clearly to anyone listening.

It's a unique situation where the scammer is confronted 'live on air', not the usual situation a baiter is involved in.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just thinking how it would be if I'd activly ask St. P4trick to use the dial in number to you show at showtime? There is a risk he might get burned hearing your show, but then lads never listen, so I could tell him that my character Hans is on a show about his homeless people project and it would be so nice for Mrs. N1na or her lawyer to give a call and cheer up everybody.

IMHO it would be a nice modality to have lads call it Very Happy But it needs a skillful showmaster, so what do you think NTBS?

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did somebody call a skillful showmaster??? Laughing

@e6ffdyr0 - Happy to go along with this... we would need to set it up for them to call at a pre-arranged time so that we are not in the process of baiting someone else etc, but it could work. I'll PM you with the most suitable time for me, so that we can try and get it arranged for Sunday...

@Mach 3 - As Gomer has pointed out, generally as a rule we do not burn or educate our lads... We certainly try not to burn lads who are still being baited but simply advance the bait by using it as part of the game... Only when the time is right and we feel that the public have been educated on every aspect of how the scam works will we reveal that he has now been exposed to the world, who now know exactly how his scheming little plan works!

NTBS

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I�d like you to call Mr. K from T once again, just to say how sorry you are about him having missed that meeting, that it was a most fruitful one and that negotiations are ongoing about a new one and that you count on singing winners Laughing how about that?

And of course it would be great if you actually knew , a London millionaire, a single in her 40ies...because this person has met the still missing CSP, and Mr. K was so noble NOT to accept her WU money - you hold him in great esteem now!!
How about that? Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. K is kind of like the poster boy for this forum isn't he? Laughing He has quite a "unique" voice too. Great for radio shows.

One day someone should make a list of all the stuff we've put him through, how many people have baited him, miles he's traveled, etc.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That�s easy ...
funnily enough, I recently spend a sleepless tummy-aching night with reading it allover again. The summary of his known history is
- T4m4l3 to Accra, twice, by e6ffdyr0 (quite sure about "twice")
- T to Lome, Togo, twice, by UncleNed (where is he?)
- T to Porto Novo, Benin, by Josh (where is he?), HellRyder, Worf, MikeHawk
- T to Accra, twice and T to Kumasi, by me with help by RS and NTBS
- T to several coast cities, by Windypops,
makes 9.
I believe that�s it so far; + postage costs for scripts, a lot of pics, including highly NSFW ones, phone calls (active and passive), internet time, way about 150 form pages, had Dan as overnight guest and showed him his fake company, a nuisance for his buddy from there, the P-bank modality (unsuccessfully), he has seen the G T hotel three times and spent his 40th birthday on a nice distant airport.
Each T-Accra bus trip costed him about 15 dollars, not sure if one way or with return.
The massbait went until late October, approximately for 2 months. I had put all my stuff with him until Sept. 30th into a Word doc, which went up to 160 pages. Since then I only downloaded the Eater sites regading him, and spread his story as an ongoing soap opera with some 20 characters.

On the bad site, when i asked for a Eater U sign pic, he googled that, and registered on Eater. Lotta banned him, SP took care of the rest, and Mr. K believed in CSP after 2 weeks of doubt back again, fortunately.

Ok ok ok ok, he has never been too successful a lad (luckily!), he sent out massmails of begging for a biz helping the widows and market women, is a fake associate and, among other things, asked my 16y o daughter (character) to influence her father�s dealings with him and for additional money of her own - that�s why I hate him.
Apart from that, I owe him a lot. Very Happy

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And his friend Maj33d was an excellent goat rental employee for a while Laughing

In the end, I was torn between thinking Maj33d was a fellow lad or just a really dumb, unfortunate friend of Mr. K.

I don't think they're friends anymore at least.

I can't really take credit for helping him get to Benin that one time. I think I just kidnapped another character's wife (and accidentally killed her) when Mr. K didn't do what I wanted

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tease us, NTBS...

What's on this week's show?

~mbl Smile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Forgot to add, Mr. K educated me that open polygamy is not such a strange thing for a faithful character as his Laughing I would say though this belongs to the NSFW stuff. No need to mention, that is a major drive for small safaris Laughing psychologically interesting, but not at all surprising Cool l�argent et la femme

Dan, any guest list ready? Please, which callees will accompany my tomorrow�s dinner�s lasagna?

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teaser for today...

We continue the shopping for an eagle, we set up our next safari challenge and today's interview with a scambaiter is "Wayne" we will uncover his unique take on pinnay scammers and how he gets them to wear knickers on their heads!!!

All that and more coming up at 6pm UK, 1pm EST US.

Tune in whilst baiting and use it as part of your game www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

Chat room open 30 mins before show begins...

See you there

NTBS

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Webcasting now Laughing

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how you and Charles are like best buddies now Laughing

I wonder if the tax would be as high on a giraffe?

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
we would need to set it up for them to call at a pre-arranged time so that we are not in the process of baiting someone else etc, but it could work. I'll PM you with the most suitable time for me, so that we can try and get it arranged for Sunday...

I did not receive your PM, but I was offline anyway. I need to know until Thursday, so that I can arrage it in my bait. It depens on many things and, hey, if it burns him, that would be no big deal for me Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He promised to call at the beginning of the show.
We had some confusion about timezones. Ghana is on UTC/GMT AFAIK and you said it starts at 6pm GMT, 1pm EST. Would that mean he calls at 6pm his local time? Or am I doing s/t wrong?

I thought best he calls in at the beginnig, so he can hear the music and you telling him welcome Very Happy

I will probably NOT be in a position to listen or call in Crying or Very sad

He expects to talk to "Hans" who will be on a radio show about his project and public and private funding.

11x Cellphone
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0,
I can see the confusion.
notobescammed said the show starts at 6pm UK time.
UK is currently GMT +1
Ghana is currently GMT (with no offset)

So, 6pm UK time is actually 5pm in Ghana.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

particularily bad because will be offline now and cannot brief my lad on what time to call.

I told him to call 1pm EST = 6pm GMT.

I have no clue if these times have changed with daylight saving time (summertime).

The lad thinks, that he will call to Spokane, which is in fact at PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) = UTC/GMT -7 hours. It was sloppy research from my side to tell the lad that it was EST in Spokane Embarassed , so we can use this, to change the time for the lad if needed. Cool

The bad news is, i cannot do it, coz i will be offline Crying or Very sad

But as soon as things are settled, please someone send him e-mail to
and inform him from a staff board of the help for homeless people project that the time to call would be this and that.

Or you call him at his number and ask him to call you back Very Happy

I BCC'ed some messages to you, so that you will know what kind of things you can talk about. Do to him whatever you like, I do not need him any longer. If you dont burn him for me this would be excellet, but if you burn him it would be no big deal Very Happy Cool

Thanx for messing with my lad Thumbs up

11x Cellphone
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@e6ffdyr0 - Looks like we are good to go! I have it confirmed that he will be calling in... so, let the fun begin!

@Breddan Butter - Sorry for the confusion... co-ordinating time zones can be a headache - but thanks for clearing it up!

Anyone else need their lads messing with on tomorrow's show?

NTBS

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent you a pm. Let me know if it can be done. Thanks!

jayhawk

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic