SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weak death threat.... Updated: Guilt trip and a plea!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him if he kept calling me on the weekend I would do something rash... and that if he did not give me a written apology I would start donating his money to charity.... Well, he didn't do either.

So he has been calling me all day. Its so funny. I get advance warning of his calls. I calls me, I answer, he hangs up and calls me back about 5 min later when he figures out what he wants to say. lol

Quote:
it has really come to the stage,when you hurt me and my company and we are giving you 48hours to return the company money back to us.if not we are report this issued to the FBI and also i want to inform you that the case as be taking to the court,to inform you that u can just do what in your mind and end up say nasty shit,that u spent my company money just on your own.if you know what is good for you and your family,not to loss you job or your family,we the entire member of the mond company is giving you 48hours to return our money back to us.we have ever details to get hook of you.we have your cell phone,your postal address and also your international passport given to us by you.so dont think you can run away from you shawod.you really step on the toes of the black corber,which is very bad.you have 48hours to get the money back to us or if not you are a dead man.why not say this that you are not working with us at the earlier stage,is after spending our funds u are coming to us saying all trash and nasty words from you fucking mouth,informing also that you giving our labour to the charity home.Mr norman you really hurt us.you life is at risk.

edit: anyone know what the 'black corber' is?

Last edited by mike hunter on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing that springs to mind is a Black Cobra.

Never knew they had toes though......... Confused

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Weak death threat".

Dude. I'd be crapping my pants if I were you. You're a marked man. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm I think I am just about to be contacted by the company lawyer who will convince me to pay the money to him..

Wonder what that will get him to say.....

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trashtalker wrote:
...you shawod...

Any other 30-something-plus British baiters thinking Shawoddywoddy, the 70's singing hipsters? What a strange insult! Only a black corber could make an insult as weird and lame as that...
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the Lad from? Is he from a Francophone country like Senegal?

Quote:
you really step on the toes of the black corber

IMO, "corber" could be a corruption of "corbeau", the French for crow.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting to see the lad starting (semi) official and getting more and more worked up as he keeps typing until the "F" word finally comes out towards the end. Laughing

To quote a certain commercial: "He's come to a sad realization"

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...you shawod...

I think he meant "your shadow", effectively saying the victim can't run away from them. More a threat than an insult.

Boxfile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'd go for black cobra and nice siggy line quote.

I think you have to beg for his mercy. now and again we lose a baiter this way and I'm sorry it happened to you Mike, but that's the way it is.

Maybe if you show him what you spent his money on he'll not push for the death penalty. Try this receipt for sexual services. If he's a man I'm sure he'll be understanding. Very Happy

http://www.pink928.com/

Just don't let your wife see it. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, should I start arranging your funeral now? Maybe someone should arrange mine because I am about to die from fits of laughter. Laughing

EDIT:

Quote:

I wasn't aware corbers had toes. Confused

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are report this issued to the FBI

Look out your tinfoil hats people, and hunker down. He is report issued to the FBI Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here comes the FBI.... UK FBI that is... that uses a yahoo.co.uk address...

FROM THE DEST OF THE FEDERAL BEREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI):

Quote:

FEDERAL BEREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)

This is Mr. Brad Todd from the FBI. We acknowledged an email from the dest of the Money office from Canada regarding you Mr. NXXXXX XXXX and the company's transactions. According to the company you were supposed to be of their representative in the United States of American.

Please, please and please, we do not like you making trouble with Mr. Henry Peterson as we were told, we want to know the truth on this case before making any conclusion.

If you dont mind sir, we urge you to please find time to explain this to us very carefully and the every useful informations regarding this issue should be frwarded to us immediately for further verification and investigation.

We need to know more of the barrister you sent the Mond Company money to because they claimed not have know any body of such identity. It will be of your own advantage sir we dont want to take this case the way the company want it because its our proffession and no body dictate it for us, we know what best to do at the very right time.

We await to hear from you soonest.

Cheers,

Mr. Brad Todd.
FBI.

God this guy is just full of antics..... BTW, he called me over 25 times this morning. He calls... I do not answer. He calls back 5 min later.... I ignore it.. etc. 25 times.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a real winner there, I suspect we're in for a lot more fun as your bait progresses! Great work! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord... The twit just called me with a electronic voice disguiser. It was so bad that I could not understand him... But I could tell it was him..

Sounded like another threat on my life.

LOL.

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! If he calls again, laugh and tell him that he sounds like a girl. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I could not understand him... But I could tell it was him..

I thought voice disguisers were supposed to work the other way round.... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mike hunter wrote:
Please, please and please, we do not like you making trouble with Mr. Henry Peterson as we were told, we want to know the truth on this case before making any conclusion.

That sounds like official FBI lingo to me. You'd better be careful, he might use strong language! Shocked

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to live in the United States of American, but now I live in the United Kingden.

You know, it's shocking, really, how many corporations and government offices use yahoo, hotmail, etc. Why, just the other day, I was contacted by the Nationel Lottrey from one of these accounts!

Good work!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you could tell them that you went to the fbi and handed yourself in and that the officers wanted money off you to overlook the offence and its gone now, but if they send another cheque, you've learned your lesson and won't dare take any risks next time. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please, please and please, we do not like you making trouble with Mr. Henry Peterson as we were told

That's not the Bureau I remember from the old TV show...

I've only had the one contact from the yahoo FBI, and it prompted me to write:

Quote:
While I have the utmost the respect for your position, I am not happy with your change of policy.
You wrote: "This is to inform you that from the investigations we did on saturday evening when we received your mail and this morning been monday about your fund, you said is in Bank Of Africa in Bokinafaso which till now our Agent in Africa cannot trace it in that bank you said."
But in yesterday's message you wrote, "In a meteing with the managment of the Bank of Africa in Burkina Faso, It was resolvd that all foregn contractors owned by Federal Republic Of Nigeria should be payed there fund though that Bank".
Mr Mueller, from my childhood I was brought up to see the FBI as the most competent and the best-organised law enforcement body in existence. What I am seeing now is total confusion!

They never wrote back... the slackers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no... The UK FBI is calling me... Its a shame that I can't understand a word he is saying... Damn lad accents.

I think the FBI just threatened my life.... Excuse me... I need to get back to writing my last will and testament. I don't think I have much time left.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was tired of the guy who was hired to kill me.

after 1 week, he wouldn't come off his script, so when he told me "my men are watching you" i told him, "thats odd, i'm standing on a hill and see nobody. are you sure they are watching me? maybe they're down at the pub drinking beer and hiring lady boys to do the things you do to them"

he hasn't replied back Crying or Very sad
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to funny. Very Happy

EVER SINCE I RECEIVED YOUR PHOTO WITH BIG BOOBS I ALWAYS FEEL THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU AND THEN HOLD TIGHT TO THOSE MARVELLOUS BREATS BUT YOU MADE MY DREAM WORSE I WILL MASTURABTE WITH THE PICS YOU GAVE ME.

you betrayed me and stabbed in the back after all my efforts to impress you because am a honest person.you made me use all my phone units and spend a lot of money and time on you,i look like a fool at the WU. i curse you am your family.

This is cheap blackmail and deformation of character to say the list.. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the sponsor of this 419ners website to clarify this your stupid assumptions with them.

how were you paid? $40 dollars or $400 dollars for your cheap bait.JUST MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRACED THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now a guilt trip...

Quote:
I am not pleased with your statements of claim that you are presenting before me.Now you have caused me my job and my family is at stake too.From stories of charity that you lied to us,to sending money to one Barr.U5m4n,now you are claiming to be innocent after all the good that I did for you,you now turned it to bad.You have the money and away you go with it.A true indication of Oliver twist that is soo greedy and now you're asking for another check even when you are holding our money.What do you call us fools right?

Anyway I still hope and pray that God will touch your heart someday afterwhich you must have realised what shame you have caused me before my company and all that I was restricted from doing at freelance all because of you.When your heart finds a place to say sorry,then I will have a heart to forgive you for all that you have done to me.Best of luck as i have really met such a heartless human as you are who don't even care for his neighbours all because of money that will pass away

Henry Peterson.

Sadly I think this bait is at an end......

BUT!

Oliver Twist???? Could it be that this shit is saying "Please sir, may I have some more?"

Anyone want to call his Canadian helper who played his lawyer today and have some fun with him? PM me if you do.

mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh... he was asking for more.

He called me asking to make peace.... and send him what ever I could... 5-10k. I told him i sent the money to his lawyer... and it does not benefit me to send him MY money...

Another one of his partners in Canada (or the same one) just sent me another check... Nice hologram on it too.

This shit heel just keeps on giving.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic