SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free Phone numbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked and searched but couldn't see where I had read about K7 or something like that. I have a couple ladies who want to call me in a few weeks when they get paid. I swear everybody in Russia gets paid on the same day.

Is there a better one to use for the US than another?

I read in the FAQ's, that I should be more experienced before trying this, is there a particular reason?

Thanks

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAD wrote:
I read in the FAQ's, that I should be more experienced before trying this, is there a particular reason?

The main reason is because you have to think on your feet during a "live" encounter with a scammer, be it IM or a phone call. You're not afforded the luxury of being able to write, correct, rewrite and alter your reply like you can in an email bait.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see that. The more experience you have the more ways you have already re-directed questions and what not.

Should I just ignore the phone number requests as i do all the picture requests for now.

Or take a chance with one. I like adrenaline.

MAD

Most Adored Devotee
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K 7 acts as a message service and is a safe way to start very easy to set up and use

As for live phone calls disposable cells work best but when you are ready

Build up and get used to it and dont force it. Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help and advice folks.

Much appreciated.

Quote:
Build up and get used to it and dont force it.

Sounds like the birds and bees talk I got when I was a kid.... Shocked

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFL.................... actually good advice at any time of life

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
al bundy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.k7.net is a free incoming voice mail and fax
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last I looked this was an independent web service and it was free. http://www.grandcentral.com/ Now they've been taken over by Google, so I don't know. I have a couple of numbers and they're still working. The service might only be for US phones though.

You can actually have your Grand Central phone number forwarded to any phone you like, without a trace. You can have voice mail and record your own message. The thing I liked best is that you can record your phone calls by just tapping the * on your phone when the call starts. There are no beeps on the line to signal that the call is being recorded and Grand Central saves the recording for you to download later.

You can pick whatever state you want your Grand Central phone number area code to be in.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Checked out GrandCentral. I was able to sign up to get an email when services would be offered again. Looks like everyone in is in, they'll make changes, then BETA it like gmail for 5 years. I will probably be able to invite my other personas once i get in.

Thanks for the info, I like google products.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAD - Just a thought from another comparative Noob...before launching into Telephone conversations with Lads, it is a good idea to get some "thinking on your feet" practice using instant mesanging whether it is by YIM or whatever. At least you do get a few seconds to think a response and it can seem quite natural. If you want to REALLY take a bit of time, just keep tapping the space bar in a YIM conversation...it shows on the recipients screen that 'xxxxx is typing'.

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YIM doesnt have to be fast if you don't want it to be. At the beggining say you only have limited time due to some made up reason.

Take as long as you need to answer, there are always things going on at your end, the doorbell rang, the phone rang, the dog threw up, the dog needed letting outside, the kid fell and hit his head, your choice.

YIM is good practice for working up to the phone.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic