SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The original "Goat"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those pursuing the "New Goat" might be interested in the original animal supplier who apparently called himself "Goat Dog" and was one of the most comically inept scammers on the web. He was hit by a group bait; I guess we were all looking for diversion.

The Scammer
Goat Dog�, animal trader, and that was his name � no kidding; later he gave the name "alero okonedo".

The Baiter
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry, a collector operating on behalf of an unnamed rich client; the name comes from the Goon Show episode �The Missing Ten Downing Street�.

Comments in bold.

The original letter read thus:
===============================================
Hello everyone! I got the following and all different types of
puppies for sale at the following prices.Prices are also negotiable.
Australian cattle dog=950pound s Australian Sheperd=950 pounds Australian bear 880 pounds
Terrie=500euro Cairn Terrier=550euro Bedlingtonfiltered=650 pounds , rabbit650pounds , donkey 750euro, lizard 950 pounds horse 950 pounds, cat breeds750dollar, bear ballon 990 pounds, shark 990 pounds , Crocodile 990 pound s polar bear 990 pounds
Chihuahua=600dollar Yorkshire Terrier=580 pounds Please if anyone is interested in them should not hesitate to contact me for more details just wanted to inform you that i have the pet you want and you will have to pay your adoption fee of 450 pounds and transpotation fee of 300 pounds, SHARK 990 POUNDS, WHALE 990 POUNDS, ABENTEURE PUR 990 POUNDS, GOLDN EAGLE 950 POUNDS, RED SQUARREL 990 POUNDS , owl bird 990 pounds, cat breeds 880pounds
phone number 2348035376235

Well that�s a quirky list. �650 for a rabbit? �990 for a whale?
And what the hell is an �ABENTEURE PUR?�
I decided to put him to the test with some� exotic fauna.
The Barsaivan Storm Wolf and the Black Felux are creatures from the Earthdawn fantasy role-playing game; the Cockatrice likewise, though it can be found in other forms in fantasy fiction and games, and folklore
Dear Sir,
Your list of animals for sale drew my attention of my employer and he has an interest in obtaining one or more breeding pairs of golden eagles. He would be happy to pay +20% of list price for two pairs, +50% for three. Is this possible?
In addition, could you supply similar stock of any of the following?
* Barsaivan Storm Wolf
* Black Felux
* Cockatrice
The same bonuses mentioned above would obtain for additional pairs.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry

It�s straight onto the money, and cheap at the price for exotic animals from (effectively) another world. He�s forgotten something if he wants me to send it via Western Union
4 September 2006
iam going to send it by the agent , you have to send the money to western union money transfer,how i can collect it, to western union money transfer,how i can collect it, before i can send the by the agent,
Barsaivian Storm Wolf cost 990 dollars
* Black Felux cost 880 dollar
* Cockatrice cost 880 dollar

Dear Sir,
Duly noted.
Are the golden eagles still available?
My client wishes to know if the Barsaivan Storm Wolf, Black Felux and Cockatrice are available as breeding pairs or as single specimens.
The payment offer still applies.
Best regards,
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry

It seems our Lad is having problems with his paste-ups� the Black Felux and Cockatrice have gone down in price. What are those �single specimens� though?
5 September 2006
single specimens cost 990 dollar
Barsaivian Storm Wolf, cost 880 dollar
Black Felux and Cockatrice cost 750 dollar
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money , that the agent can send it to you ,

Dear Sir,
I'm not sure that I understand you here.
My client's offer was +20% of book price for a second breeding pair, +50% for three. The prices you are now quoting have changed from your first letter.
Also, I do not have an address for any Western Union transfer, you will have to provide one.
Finally - do you have the Rendered Safe certificates for the Black Felux and the Cockatrice?
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry

Black Feluxes can project blinding rays from their eyes, Cockatrices have deadly barbs on their tails, and Storm Wolves can summon blizzards. I'd say they need special handling!.
5 September 2006
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money , that the agent can send it to you

Dear Sir,
I cannot send the money without your full name and an address to send it to. It would be helpful if we agreed on the full price first. How many of each do you have available?
I also need the Rendered Safe Certificates for all three types � I was wrongly informed about the Storm Wolves; my Ukraine contacts have confirmed that Storm Wolves also need such certificates. Such papers are the bare minimum required for import/export.
Regards,
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry

5 September 2006
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money , that the agent can send it to you

Sir,
There is no point in resending the same message over and over again. Without the right details there can be no transaction.
Kindly stop this senseless behaviour and start treating this matter seriously! My client is not a patient man!
Mr Avery T. Deakin-Harry

Well, he remembered that sending something via Western Union needs a recipient�
7 September 2006
name alero okonedo
adress number 40, amusu street ilasamaja lagos state
i need all the infromation that i can collect the money from there western union money transfere, that the agent can send your goods to you
Mr Okonedo,
I need to see the Rendered safe certificates before I send any money.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

Somewhere on the Web he found a slab of text relating to shipping containers.
8 September 2006
name alero okonedo
address number 40, amusu street ilasamaja algso state
all the total for the money 2620 dollar, you have to send the money to western union money transfere you have to send the infromation to that i can go to the bank and collect the money , the agent can send the certificates import/exportand the Rendered Safe certificates ,
The use of containers evolved as a means of efficiently handling and transporting a wide range of goods. The adoption of containers has significantly improved the speed of loading and unloading of ships and transport of goods to their final destinations, as well as reducing breakages and pilfering. The resulting cost savings represent a major benefit to businesses. Containers are in widespread use throughout the world and represent a substantial proportion of cargoes now carried by ships.
12.11 There is a need to have regulated standards of container construction, handling, stacking and transporting of containers for safety reasons. There is an advantage to business from having common international standards for container safety to facilitate the international transport of goods in containers. This is achieved through the International Convention for Safe Containers 1972. Division 9, Part IV of the Navigation Act 1912 and Marine Order 44 give effect to the Convention. The legislation should continue to provide for the convention requirements and for subsequent amendments to be conveniently implemented through Marine Orders
Mr Okonedo,
I believe the correct figure should be $2,380 based on your quoted prices of $750 each for the Black Felux and the Cockatrice, and $880 for the Barsaivan Storm Wolf.
Please confirm.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

The Lad is getting desperate now.
9 September 2006
you have to send the money to me , that i can send it to you , the government can not have me the docunemnt to you , if you have to send the money
Mr Okonedo,
My client will not authorise payment without the proper documentation.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

Under pressure, it seems he�s got his scams out of sync.
9 September 2006
you have to send the amount to western union money transfere or money gram , how can i collect the money , that the agent can send it to you ,
what did you want to buyer from me, that i can send the Rendered safe certificates to you
Mr Okonedo,
My client is unhappy with your tardiness. You must supply the documents required.
The animals are:
Barsaivan Storm Wolf
Black Felux
Cockatrice
There must be no more delays.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

11 September 2006
you have to help me from there, i did not have money to collect the docunemnt from there ,
Mr Okenodo,
From where? And how much? Your messages are totally unhelpful.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

I think this Lad needs a let-down as things are going nowhere.
Mr Okenodo,
Given your total unreliability, my client has decided to acquire animal stock from another source.
Good day to you.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

The Lad�s final attempt� not the briefest I�ve ever got, but close.
11 September 2006
the cost 1, 500 pound s
Mr Okenodo,
That is fine and wonderful, but in the end, futile. The deal is off.
Good day to you.
Avery T. Deakin-Harry

And so it was.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one!!! Very Happy I hope your other source will be a little smarter than this total idiot!!!

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic