SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheapskate laddette - $40 share of $17.5M

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO MADAM, (my character's name is Frank)
PLEASE PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM JANNET BARKWE FROM ZIMBABWE, I AM 22YEARS OLD BLACK IN COMPLETIOX,UNTIL THE WAR STARTED AND LEAD TO THE SUDDEN DEATH OF MY FATHER,BUT BEFORE MY FATHER DIED HE TOLD ME THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $17.5M(USD) WITH THE BARCLAYS BANK HERE IN GHANA.

FURTHER MORE SIR I HAVE TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO LOOK FOR A FOREIGN BENEFICIARY, BECAUSE BEFORE MY FATHER DIED HE MADE A BOND ON THE FUND THAT I MUST BE UP TO 30YEARS OR HAVE A FOREIGN BENEFICIARY BEFORE I CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE FUND, BUT HE NEVER NEW MY MOTHER IS GOING TO DIE BEFORE HIS DEAD CAME,

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU NOW TO BE MY FOREIGN BENEFICIARY TO HELP ME IN TRANSFERING THE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND LATER I COME OVER TO JOIN YOU , SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN BE FINE WITH ME ONCE MORE AS PLAANED BY MY FATHER

PLEASE I PROMISE TO GIVE TO YOU $40 FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE,
I AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL.

THANKS
I LOVE YOUShocked Already? on your first email?
GOD BLESS YOU
JANNET BARKWE

So she'll still have $17,499,960? That hardly seems fair. I wont question it, as she won't get too many takers offering that share.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly bint, guess she meant %, but even then it's in the wrong place....

You have to think, you'd still be getting the interest. So you're going to make more than $40 just letting it sit in your account for a month.

Actually, i've never seen a lad mention all the interest on the money. Surely the 17.5M will have increased massively since her father - may he rest in imaginary peace - deposited it.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad offer me 10% of a gazillion $ once, I wrote back saying that i would not consider anything less than a 50/50 split. wrote me back saying ok without a blink of an eye. heck, i bet you could say you want 90% of the trunk o'cash and the lad would agree.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bartered a guy up to 85% on one of mine, but he said the charge i'd have to pay would go up too.

I probably could have gone higher, but someone had posted a brilliant moneygram receipt that i wanted to give him.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good deal, Roy, IF you can also get some pics of her with her underwear on her head. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads tend to get very defensive of their shares of the imaginary money and refuse to budge much on the split. I guess it's a pride thing...

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic