SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
1. I fly to the UK with the money. I fly to Bristol and Manbiteslion takes pics of the mugu who comes to meet me. I am attacked by P3te's agents at the airport, I narrowly escape, miss my meeting with the mugu and go on the run. A treasure hunt ensues.

Any reactions or other ideas?

you could tell ray that someone was following you , you keep shaking him(?) and hiding portions of the money at certain landmarks that have pretty good security , they have to wait until dark and try to find the money .
or tell him that you had to burry it all at stone henge and that it would have to be dug up . it would be nice for rays pick up man to get arrested for defaceing a national monument , and he could never come up with a story that anyone would ever believe , even if it was true....
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a nice idea in principle, but I think convincing a Lad to dig around Stonehenge (or an area of similar significance) wouldn't be acceptable.

Personally I think it'd be better to tell him to look "behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, Victoria* Station**" - and when he doesn't find it, slap him for looking from the wrong end. When he doesn't find it again, of course someone else found it while he was dithering around, so slap him again...

Of course, that assumes that the Lad will either be in London, or able to safari there...

* Or any other station that applies
** Monty Python reference

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Count, that was roughly what I was thinking, although I wouldn't want anyone to deface Stonehenge. But we're onto a different plan because Ray doesn't want me flying to the UK with $150,000 in cash. Super-mugu J0seph B3ll0 is going to get the money to Ray. Almost. The money will make it to Cote d'Ivoire, where Ray must pick it up. I've been trying to make this proposal to Ray, but he hasn't been online all day.

Edit: Yastreb beat me to it. That's more what I was thinking. Although I'll have to look up the Monty Python reference. Wink

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J0seph B3ll0 has been trying to chat with Ray in order to set the stage for a safari.

9:33pm Nigeria time
J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
I am here. I don't take kindly to being left waiting.

4:33am Nigeria time
Ray wrote:
EFCC is in town so everybrody flew o

i cant wait too

please let me know when you are going to be online in Nigerian tme and then i will find a solution to be online with you

5:58am Nigeria time
J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
I'm on now. You're afraid of EFCC? Shit.

Meanwhile...

B0v!s wrote:
I spoke with J@ck G0ff. He sounded drunk to me. He explained why he is so pissed off. He thought you were his boss, but you keep pushing him off to me. He doesn't feel you are a very caring boss. You keep him in the dark all the time. He wants to send the money to you this time.

Maybe you can write to him and help him to know you the way I do. You really are a caring person, but he needs your help to see that. Please do what you can. Also you must explain that if he sends the money to you directly, it is not safe from hackers. P3ter is still out there like a shark, waiting to strike.

B0v!s wrote:
I got the money sent by 3 more people, Ixxx, Wxxx and Kxxx. They sent a total of $18,725. I now have $175,795. This is a good time for me to take out the $15,000 for myself. That leaves $160,795 for your business.

Thanks again for your generosity in paying me the $15,000. I may get some new stereo equipment, but not until it is safe for me to return home.

Ray wrote:
I will contact him
he sent me a mail that did i hate him so much and i explian
Please b0v1s, a friend will call you tomorrow. can you wire like 20,000$ to his wifes account in USA. she is coming to Nigeria so they will get the cash to me

I want you to talk to the on phone first

B0v!s wrote:
Listen, we already talked about bringing large amounts of cash into Nigeria. You're going to get your friend's wife thrown in jail. What a shitty way to treat a friend. And you'll lose the money. I don't know what you're thinking. I won't allow you to betray your friend like that.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B0vis, you have an obedient puppy in R@y now:

Quote:
Hello J@ck

I never hated anyone
what do you mean i hate you?
Please if there is any problem, reply me in full details so i can know what to do
Please reply asap

I smell a 2 page long incoherent, drunken rant coming at R@y in the near future... typing

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is not so obedient with me. I told him it's a bad idea to wire his friend's wife $20,000 for her to bring to Nigeria, but he insists.
Ray wrote:
she is buying something and coming with them
she is doing it legally
so allow them to call you and wire te sum of 20,000$ to her. its not a big cash. so please do as i say. Thanks

It's nice to see $20,000 is not a large sum to him now. Which means he won't be too upset when the $20k gets chopped and Alan shuts down the friend's bank account.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any US phone pimps willing to act like a pissed off drunk for R@y? If not, J@ck will send him to VM b/c he is too drunk to answer:

Quote:
Hello J@ck

can you please resend me your phone number
i will love to give you a call to know how you can send the money to me
I am presently in Nigeria and i will love to get it here so i can use t in getting some stuff before going back

Please reply asap

thanks

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. New here. This is great. Has anyone considered this little screw turn on RayOkay: He mentioned he was getting married soon. He even gave a name and loc for her. Maybe P3ter hacked that info and is sending thugs to look for her in said city.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome highnlow! Ray was lying about getting married. He said he is from Mumbai and his fiancee is from "Bombe". Even if he spelled it right, Mumbai and Bombay are 2 names for the same city. On top of all that, Mumbai is a city of 13 million. Good luck finding someone in that town when all you know is that her name is Sunita!

In other news, Ray and J0seph B3ll0 had their chat. I laid out the safari for him. Getting him to travel will be hard. I'm sorry about the long transcript. I hope I'm not abusing people's attention span. I cut out the boring parts. What remains I find to be pretty interesting.

Quote:
B3ll0: You're late.
Ray : i told u i sold my laptop. you people ruined me. i work in cafe now. and also EFCC is in my town now so people are runing.
Ray : you didnt give me time... i didnt see any email about time
B3ll0: I told you to be here at 4:00.
Ray : i didnt get any email
B3ll0: God damn it, this is a bad start.
B3ll0: I sent you email.
Ray : bad start for who?
Ray : Bro... respect yourself ... i hate people saying shit about me.. i respect those who respect me and also respect their selves. please
B3ll0: If you don't want people saying shit about you, then read your email and be on time.
B3ll0: You say you're ruined, then you ought to pay attention.
Ray : how can i when you peple ruined me
Ray : no cash bro
B3ll0: What do you mean " my people"?
Ray : i wish u r here to see what i am going thru
B3ll0: What do you mean "my people" ruined you?
Ray : P3ter Gr@ves and the rest
B3ll0: How is that my fault?
Ray : why are you all doing this... Pet3r is white and we are both black. a Ghanian and a Nigerian. how bad it is [I never said I am in Ghana.]
Ray : why cant he stop. you are his friend. cant you stop him.... i have lost over 200k $ bro [I never said B3ll0 is P3ter's friend, I left that ambiguous.]
B3ll0: Do you want to get your money or not?
Ray : he bridge my wire transfers too. i want to get the money. how can you help me
B3ll0: I can help. But you have to help too.
Ray : to help you is very simple
Ray : all you need is bank logins and checks which are very simple for me. i can get you those and continue be getting you if you can be of help to me also
Ray : i am a man of my word and i do help people without making cash charges
B3ll0: How many bank logins can you provide?
Ray : what bank do you want
Ray : i can even teach you how to fish instead of giving you fish or sharing fish with you
B3ll0: Go on.
Ray : what country and bank logins do you want
Ray : what do you mean by GO ON?
B3ll0: I mean proceed. Keep talking. How can you help me fish?
Ray : fish.... Logins... bank ogins... i need you to tell me which one you want
Ray : i have boys that spam for me,... they can be spamming for you freely
Ray : thats all.. dont you understand VERBS? arent you black ?
B3ll0: What the fuck do you mean "don't I understand verbs"?
Ray : OMG
B3ll0: Are you on fucking drugs?
Ray : wait... where are from?
Ray : Ghana right.... and you were asking me how long have i been working... dont u understand chat languages?
Ray : VERBS means coded tyo online [What does this mean? I'm sadly ignorant of chat lingo.]
B3ll0: I don't talk your fuckin 9ja talk. Speak civilized or don't waste my time.
Ray : ok
Ray : what do you want me to do and how can yo help me?
B3ll0: You have a large amount of money with a dispatcher in yankee.
B3ll0: You don't know how to get that money.
B3ll0: Do you want it?
Ray : yes
Ray : tell me how
B3ll0: I can get it for you.
Ray : How can you?
Ray : P3ter is watching him everyday. he bridge the wire transfer. cut all WU or MG ... i dont know what else to do
Ray : How can you help me
Ray : please tell me and i will surely be grateful
B3ll0: I have people.
B3ll0: People who can get it.
Ray : who are those?
B3ll0: Who they are is not your concern. They can get it.
B3ll0: Are you interested?
Ray : i am interested
Ray : what is the procedure
Ray : and what do i need to do
B3ll0: I will need a cut of the money. How much is there?
Ray : what is your %?
B3ll0: If you prove yourself, I can make use of you in future.
B3ll0: If you prove yourself, I will reduce my cut.
B3ll0: Now please pay attention.
Ray : i am
B3ll0: If you lie to me, you can go fuck yourself.
B3ll0: I ask you how much money there is. Tell the truth.
Ray : 170k [Amazingly, Ray is fairly truthful here. It's really about 160k. Ray must be counting on 9k from J@ck G0ff.]
B3ll0: Is that your final answer? I don't put up with bullshit.
Ray : i have 170k $ with him
Ray : he has his salary. remember i pay him
Ray : look, i dont fucking tell lies. i am telling you the truth. if you like believe me or not but i know i will do by telling the truth
B3ll0: Is the 170k before or after his salary?
Ray : thats the amount that belongs to me after he has gotten his cash.
B3ll0: If my boi collects the money from him, and it's not 170k, you will regret lying to me.
B3ll0: Do you plan to keep working with the dispatcher after this?
Ray : you can even email him or call him and ask him how much is the money
Ray : He is trustworthy
Ray : and very loyal. people like hi are very rear. so we need him
B3ll0: Does he know what you really do?
Ray : He doesn;t know. he beleives i am real and into business
B3ll0: Most 9ja treat dispatchers like maga. Is that your plan for him?
Ray : NOPE
B3ll0: Smart boi.
Ray : i like him very much
B3ll0: OK, good. So you can keep using him in future.
B3ll0: Most 9ja are too stupid to realize that's the way to play. Good for you.
Ray : thank you very much
B3ll0: OK. I'm willing to do this for $25,000.
Ray : can i bargain? or ask some questions?
B3ll0: Go ahead and ask.
Ray : thanks. can i pay 20k $ and also how are they going to do it? also why cant we make a resolvement with Pet3r Gr@ves to let me work and be free. we can all enjoy me for real. since i know what and how it takes to make cash... what do you think?
B3ll0: Don't play with me. $25k is way less than I should charge you. If I said $30k, you would bargain me down to $25k.
Ray : also why cant we make a resolvement with P3ter Gr@v3s to let me work and be free. we can all enjoy me for real. since i know what and how it takes to make cash... what do you think?
B3ll0: I will deal with P3ter Gr@ves. He wants a video from you, doesn't he? You wronged him.
Ray : Yes. he wants a video of me begging and also a Picture. please beg him to free me and forgive me. i always apologise all time to him
Ray : please lets make peace with him please
B3ll0: You wronged him. Begging doesn't cut it.
B3ll0: Why don't you make the video and be done?
Ray : makig the Video is very risky and i am sure you knew it. if i do, i am dead
Ray : you know it yourself bro
B3ll0: What are you afraid of? That he'll know what you look like? Who gives a shit?
Ray : actually, it was not my fault to wrong him. I never meant any harm at all. i am human i dont want blood.
Ray : Hmmmm .... dont you know the implication? why are you talking like this bro
B3ll0: You fucked with him. You have to pay the price for that. Don't whine that it's not your fault. I'm sick of 9ja whining that everything is not their fault. If you didn't want to get dirty, don't get into 419.
Ray : Bro. there is always a better solution.
Ray : you know it
Ray : what can we do to make peace
B3ll0: I am offering you the solution. Have you ever been outside 9ja?
Ray : NO
Ray : always in Naija
B3ll0: Do you have a passport?
B3ll0: Good. Because I need you to travel. Are you prepared to do that?
Ray : only if i have the cash to. i dont have any penny right now
B3ll0: Bro, don't start begging with me.
Ray : i borrow money to work
B3ll0: $145k is on the line for you. Is that worth borrowing a little? Think.
Ray : i know
Ray : but who is going to borrow me?
B3ll0: Mom, dad, sister, cousin, I don't care.
Ray : none is ready to. all my friends are not willing to borrow me bro
B3ll0: Why not? They don't trust you?
Ray : none has cash
Ray : all are down. i gave dem cash ... many dont work.. i was tying to help them when this happen
B3ll0: You can make big money. I want you to consider this a test. You will make money, and we can work together in the future if this works. So I suggest you borrow the money however you have to to make this work.
Ray : how much do you want me to borrow? and where am i going
B3ll0: Cote d'Ivoire.
Ray : i am in my fainal year .. i am going to do my final exam by August/ September
Ray : how far is the place and how can you guarantee my safety and feeding
Ray : i know i am coming there to work for you
B3ll0: You don't know where Cote d'Ivoire is? Abidjan.
Ray : i have never left Nigeria for ones
B3ll0: It's time you travel. Get out and see the world. Even if it's only another West African country.
Ray : i love travelling bro. but when there is no money, what can we do?
B3ll0: It's time to stop being a small boi. This is your trip to make $145k.
B3ll0: Don't expect me to feed you. You arrange the trip.
B3ll0: This is your time to come into your own.
B3ll0: All you need is a one-way ticket. Money won't be a problem on the way home, lol.
Ray : wait.. cant i get it here in Nigeria, sort something and make peace . then i can go any where you want me? so i can do anything i want bro. think about it. even if its few i get. it will make some sences bro. think man. Put urrself in my position
Ray : plane?
B3ll0: Bro, get off the floor and stop begging.
Ray : wait... can i get some from the cash to put home in order and flee?
B3ll0: You can take a plane if you want. It's up to you. Bus, train, plane, car, I don't care.
Ray : how?
B3ll0: Maybe I'm talking to the wrong guy. Maybe I should just take all the money myself.
Ray : see. lets talk this straight.... how do we make peace with Pet3r. how do i become a free mn
Ray : can you take all the money urself? that shows your being heartless and greedy
Ray : are you winning me or playing me or what
Ray : do you think i am a joker?
B3ll0: Do me a big fucking favor. Spare me the bullshit about hearless and greedy. Do you give a shit about the magas you steal from?
B3ll0: If you worry about heartless and greedy, don't do 419. You don't get it, do u?
Ray : i am not playing. my life is on the line as the money is too
Ray : hahahaha but you know something is behind we doing this
B3ll0: Then don't accuse me of shit you don't know what the fuck you talking about.
Ray : if we are getting cash from maga doesnt means we killing ourself here man.... WE ARE BLACKS MAN
B3ll0: I thought I saw some potential in you.
B3ll0: That's why I'm taking a smaller cut.
B3ll0: And you can work with me in future.
Ray : Lets cover ourself up man. yes i am well and rich with potentials. i descovered it and i am willing to share if you can help me
Ray : working with me is a good and better Idea. cos BILLIONS of $$$ come ur way. both of us
Ray : Help me to Help you bro. we are both a golden ticket for each other. the lame and the blind
B3ll0: I'm going to take that as a joke. Maybe you're lame but I'm not blind.
Ray : lol... its a proverb bro
B3ll0: OK, I'll take it that way.
B3ll0: Listen, what you studying at uni?
Ray : Economics
B3ll0: Did they ever teach you it takes money to make money?
Ray : Yes.
Ray : its a proverb tooo
Ray : OWO NI WON FIN PE INA OWO
B3ll0: If you don't take this opportunity, someone else will. Probably me.
Ray : no no no
Ray : dont understand the proverb
B3ll0: That's not a proverb. I just said it because it's true.
Ray : it means. dont plan when there is no money. yo are making plans when the money is not yet with us.... most especially me. i am the principal actor. I cant do anything. becasue no cash . i am in a cafe i need cash to be free. Proverbs are true. never a lie
B3ll0: You have money for cafe. Get money to take a small journey. It's like a mission in the Bible.
Ray : i wish you are here.
Ray : i am in debt already. who is going to borrow me
Ray : i sold my laptop to pay debts and even willing to sell my junior brothers own soon for feedng.. i have no way out/.... i am owing my sch fess. final yr and also a friend in my sch
Ray : i am not joking bro... i am telling th real truth
B3ll0: Then 419 is not for you.
Ray : 419 is diff from GUY MAN [I don't know what he means. A guyman is a 419 scammer, right?]
B3ll0: You think so?
B3ll0: Same fuckin thing, bro.
Ray : Please what do we do. we need solutions ... time s running
Ray : what are going to be my job in the trip an what is the plan
Ray : we need to make plans
Ray : we need some cash
B3ll0: WE need cash? No. You need cash. All you need is cash enough for one-way ticket to Abidjan. Once there, you will get your money, and travel home in high fashion.
B3ll0: Then u and I can work and make some real money.
Ray : how do i get it?
Ray : like how much
B3ll0: Christ, you are bleating like a lamb, bro. You have to stop being a boi.
Ray : hmmmm
Ray : Jesus
Ray : u never want to understand
Ray : common try to
B3ll0: I'm getting bored. This is your test. If you can't figure out how to take a small trip like this, then you're hopeless.
Ray : u want to help then help and we make big cash
Ray : help me
Ray : Please
Ray : how do we do it?
B3ll0: Let's change the subject. I will give you time to think if you are boi or man. For now, I want you to send me your spam format.
Ray : SPam is to get login
Ray : Bombing is to get mugu
B3ll0: That's right.
Ray : my format for bombing is not here
B3ll0: I don't mean bombing. I mean spam for login.
Ray : and spamming is not here. until i get home. i will teach you how to do so
Ray : what do u use in bombing?
Ray : mailer or SMTP ?
B3ll0: Bro, you are not paying attention. Do you want that $145,000? Then do not anger me by cross-examining me. You are the boi and I need you to do your work.
B3ll0: I'm trying to be patient.
Ray : i am
Ray : you changed the subject
Ray : and i dont want to say something to make you mad
Ray : i want my cash
B3ll0: It's all the same subject. It is part of the price for the $145k.
Ray : i want the money
Ray : Bro... you dont trust me
B3ll0: You will get it.
B3ll0: but you have to work for it. there is a price.
Ray : what is the price?
B3ll0: And if you are not up to it, then someone else will get it.
Ray : i already worked for the cash
B3ll0: Yeah, so did the magas. They don't have it anymore, lol.
Ray : what is the price?
B3ll0: I am telling you. My cut is $25k. You show me spam format. And we figure out something for P3ter.
Ray : lets make a deal
Ray : 11pm tonight. be online. i will give you all you need to start spamming
Ray : teach how to get mailist, mailer and shell and what you need
Ray : time is up bro
Ray : i booked for 1:30min
B3ll0: OK, see you at 11pm.
Ray : ok good
Ray : thx for the conversation
B3ll0: See ya. I'm looking for great things from you. Don't disappoint me.
Ray : kool bro
B3ll0: Bye.
Ray : 1 love
Ray : bye
B3ll0: peace out

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Very nice work!! He is sh*tting himself and needs that money sooooooooo bad!

I reckon a lot of the biographical stuff is true. I have talked to him and he does sound quite young ( really high pitched voice). As others have said though- theres no excuse for stealing from other people just as needy as he is. Thats is why cheque scammers get so many vics. The old, the disabled, single moms etc all fall for this scam because they can do it from home!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work DD - fascinating reading.

Do you think a combination of carrot and stick will get him to reveal more demographic info about himself so we can try and track him down through the college, etc? Absolute long-shot, I know, but what a chuckle if we could EFCC the fellow Wink
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for double post, but separated by time and concept/content.

DD, I'm worried Ray's hopes are about to be dashed again - here's a bit of fun if his life is a little too easy right now....

Shame we lost flippingsweet and his Sam character - I guess we can go public on the fact that Ray actually gave 'Sam' his email account password and asked Sam to look through his mails for hacker clues to trace P3ter. Sadly the eater front page took a kicking for a week or so just when Flippingsweet was crafting his game, and I've not seen him post since, maybe he'll come and play again one day Smile In the meantime, however, Sam owes JP lots of money for work JP did for Sam on Ray's behalf. Since Sam has vanished, JP has a strong suspicion Ray's had him killed, or maybe p3ter, and has finally traced B0v1s... DD, the below might help turn up the squirming factor for B0v1s and offer another potential chop avenue if Ray, the lazy SOB, won't come and play in Bristol...

JP to B0v1s wrote:

Mr ,
You do not know me yet, but I know you, and I know your master Ray. Your master hired a hacker called Sam to help him find a man Peter, Sam gave the job to me. I gave a lot of information at a lot of cost to Sam, he owes me, but when we were going to meet, Sam had vanished. I called his wife, she has not seen him since that day, but has had one telephone call from a Russian man saying Sam was food for the fish to eat now. She is very upset and I give her money for the baby's food now Sam gone. This means either your master paid for Sam to be murder or Peter did the murder. I track you down so you can tell me. I come to your appartment on Saturday at 8pm, you tell me what you know. Sam wife Lizette and baby Juliette both very scared and hungry now, Sam was good man, he look after them but now he gone. If your master make the murder you must give money for baby. Already you must give my fee $43,000 which he owe. I know you have much cash and I know where you live. I have no war with you, but your master must pay his debts so have cash for me Saturday. If you do not, then I have war with you, I sell you to Peter for big money for my fee and Sam family now he cannot feed them. Maybe you give them $100,000 so they can rebuild life, the baby Juliette so small and beautiful but now never know her father because your master.

You will know me soon, I am fair man, we have no war if you be fair and honest. I see you at your appartment Saturday 8pm do not make me chase you or get angry, baby's life at stake one way, your life the other if I sell you to Peter. Do not fail, be a man with honor.

JP

If you decide to receive that email, b0v1s, that should reset the pressure a bit, I hope!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo hoo! That's quite a bolt from the blue! Today Ray told me to open a new bank account and move all the money into the new account. He seems in a hurry. At first I thought it was connected somehow to his chat with B3ll0, but if you have already sent him a message like this from JP, maybe he's panicking that JP is about to grab all the money.

B0v1s is still living away from home in an undisclosed location, so JP won't find him there on Saturday night. What do you want to happen from this? JP trashes B0v1s's house? JP goes after Ray? I don't have nearly the devilish imagination you do.

By the way, it's funny you mentioned getting Ray to give me some personal info. I just found some on my own. I did a web search and found a personal web page he made a few years ago. Now I know his real name, birth date, the university he attends, and his favorite food. That info might come in handy at some point.

Oh, there's Ray right now IMing me. Gotta go.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has annoyed Nick - Nick was looking for fresh check accounts plus signatures:

Ray to Nick (a week ago)

Quote:
I will spam and get logins tonight or probably tomorrow
i am just recovering from illness please be considerate
I will let you know asap

Please

Thanks for understanding

Nick:

Quote:
This is your last chance. Do not let me down.

Nick again:

Quote:
do you have accounts yet? I am not making money and you are holding me up.

My patience is running out

.... and again

Quote:
My sources tell me that you do have some accounts. Why are you not sending these to me? Don't treat me like a boi or I will take the cash the American has. Make the right decision and we will do business.

and finally, NIck's patience has run out:

Quote:
you have not responded. Wrong decision. You treat me like a fool. You the fool.

.... so, that's at least 4 people after the pile of cash B0vis has - Pete, Nick, Joe and JP .... not to mention the ever present threat of the Russians and the slightly unhinged "company policeman".
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is still struggling to find a way to get that money. Note to Ray: Give it up and take your safari like a man!
Quote:
Ray: Please make enquiries from USBANK or BOA or ANY BANK... i was told there is a way i can collect money via cash card anywhere in the world wth those banks
Me : I don't know about that. Even here in this country, there is a limit of how much money you can withdraw in a day. That would not be viable for the amount of money we have.
Me : And in other countries, the limit is probably even lower.
Me : LOL, you would spend the next year withdrawing all the money. That's if it's possible at all, which I dont' know.
Ray: Just make enquiries. with USBANK or BOA or Wellsfago
Me : Meanwhile, more money will be coming in. You would never keep up.
Me : It's not appropriate for a business like yours.
Ray: I will find a better solution then
Ray: thats the way i want it. Please do it for me
Me : How is this going to work? How will you withdraw money?
Ray: from any ATM or BANk with the cash card
Me : How will you get the cash card?
Ray: when you open the bank account, they will give it to you and you send it to me
Me : I asked you about sending the cash, and you said no, because P3ter will grab it. He will certainly do the same with the card. Then you're fucked.
Ray: wait. is it a bad idea? just tell me
Me : Well, it seems like a bad idea to me. Fuckin Pet3r has his hand around our throats.
Ray: you are very right
Ray: if he gets it, i am so fucked
Ray: yes you are right
Ray: B0v1s ... can you check on WU for me... www.westernunion.com
Me : What should I check?
Ray: look at it online and check for another agents location...
Me : I don't understand. What is the point of that?
Ray: you can send WU 1,000$ and get MTCN from it. do you know. if you are using a credit card
Ray: can you or do you have a credit card
Me : We've been through this so many times it's ridiculous. They're going to use the secure method.
Me : Finding a different location is useless.
Me : And anyway, even with the MTCN, P3ter will snag it. The fucker has his finger in everything.
Ray: they wont use any secure method for just 1,000$
Ray: B0v1s someone collected from Oregon yesterday with MTCN.
Me : Jesus, Ray, we have beat the WU idea to death over the months.
Ray: if you have the MTCN. i will tell Solomon to wait in bank, then we will call you to give us on phone and then we collect it here as fast as we can
Ray: thats gonna be a very fast way for us before pet3r can get it.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
but if you have already sent him a message like this from JP

alas no, JP won't (and never did) deal with Ray direct (thinks he's a toad), he just wants paying and thanks to his phantom uberhacker skills has traced you down and knows you have cash
Quote:

B0v1s is still living away from home in an undisclosed location, so JP won't find him there on Saturday night. What do you want to happen from this? JP trashes B0v1s's house? JP goes after Ray? I don't have nearly the devilish imagination you do.

Actually I thought it might be fun for Ray to find out from you JP is on your trail, and giving you a chance like this - Ray imagines changing email address has made his debts vanish, I guess, but he engaged Sam and JP, it's a debt straight up.
Quote:

By the way, it's funny you mentioned getting Ray to give me some personal info. I just found some on my own. I did a web search and found a personal web page he made a few years ago. Now I know his real name, birth date, the university he attends, and his favorite food. That info might come in handy at some point.

Fantastic - maybe drop in (as b3llo?) his real forename just once, see the ripples on the pond. Or when JP comes to find you on Saturday (I thought B0v1s could use some exercise by running away again - JP specifically said appartment in his mail to you, he knows your house is empty...and remember he can tell Pet3r where you are...) perhaps JP could mention Ray's real name 'just tell your master "oba" (or whatever the name is)'. B0v1s wouldn't understand (Ray's Indian and called Raymond, right?), but if he reports the visit to Ray, he'll crap himself. JP means you no harm, but Sam's baby needs feeding...

So how would B0v1s react? I suspect he'll tell ray about the email, tell ray not to worry as he's at his safehouse hideout, but Saturday at 8 maybe receive a visitor he doesn't let in, who leaves a card under the door "B0v1s, will be back tomorrow 6pm please be in, we must talk JP", giving B0v1s a chance to flee or meet and feel the heat - that's kinda your call, but it gets you out of this sticky bank deposit stuff and all the slow grind, and if you do meet JP, the mention of his name or old school or whatever will wake Ray up, but annoy b3llo - poor kid can't win Smile
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think things are taking a turn for the worse with J@ck:

Quote:
R@@y,

Is milis d� �l � ach is searbh d� �oc �. {Irish for 'it is sweet to drink, but bitter to pay for.' R@y needs to learn some old Irish proverbs and spend more internet credits looking up the meanings.}
Im DRINK Cun't find me phoney now Did yo take my fone?
Don't hating me. I hate me enouf for both of us

I am hurt R@Y. Mayb I should jus kil self. That make you hapy?
C@pn J@ck

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to all of you. You've beaten Ray down to the point of him having to use an internet cafe, and he's running out of people to borrow from. The possible safari with b3ll0 is shaping up nicely. You have his real name and other personal details. Really excellent chat sessions that truly reveal his situation, with some real truth from Ray. Keep the hammer down on him! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R@y seems concerned about J@ck and the money:
Quote:
Hey J@ck

What is wrong with you? what are you saing and what is the meanning of this
Are you okay or what the hell is your problem

I want to know where is the casha dn why have you not sent the money to Bovis

Or what is the matter with you. who is hurting you?

J@ck responded:
Quote:
Im DRUNK R@y. Becaus you don't care and you hate me. I ask for checks, you never anser
I spend my {expletive deleted} birthday alone with no money because of yuo.

All you care about is you damn money. R@y, I should burn this evil money and myself with it You make me want to kill mysel

N� thuigeann an s�ch an seang. {The well-fed don't understand the lean.}

I live in hell R@y,

C@pn J@ck

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite/J@ck wrote:
Im DRUNK R@y. Becaus you don't care and you hate me.

Razz I have as much fun reading the stuff you guys think up as I do chatting with Ray. Well done! Thumbs up

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Might I suggest that B0v1s up the ante with R@y about J@ck. J@ck was a good employee, the kind R@y needs. What did R@y do to him? Twisted Evil

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During our chat yesterday, Ray said something that touched off a huge fight.
Quote:
Ray: if you have the MTCN. i will tell Solomon to wait in bank, then we will call you to give us on phone and then we collect it here as fast as we can
Ray: thats gonna be a very fast way for us before peter can get it. and moreover, did he know abt your new email?
Me : I didn't tell him.
Me : But the *DELETED* seems to know everything.
Ray: B0vis... there is still a way. dont you get it. put urself in my shoes and see how you will feel
Me : Dude. I feel it every day. You are being strangled by this bastard. Don't you think I know that? This money is piling up and there is no way to get it to you.
Me : I know exactly how you feel.
Me : What do you mean to imply that I don't know how you feel?
Me : I offered to bring the money to you in London. I am willing to travel to get it to you. You shot that down.
Ray: you didnt tell him. did he knows you? have you met him. what do you mean? i dont understand you didnt tell him
Me : What the hell are you talking about?
Me : Are you suggesting that I told Peter our private business information?
Ray: No... i was scared about what you typed. did you see it... i guess it should be a mistake
Me : What do you mean mistake? I meant it. What the fuck are you saying? Are you accusing me of ratting you out?
Me : Spit it out, Ray.
Ray: cos i mis understood it
Me : I said I didn't tell him. That's as clear as can be. What is to misunderstand about that?
Ray: why should i ? i asked a question when something is not clear to me
Ray: cant i ask?
Me : Ask if I ratted you out to your worst enemy? Is that what you think?
Me : Fuck you.
Me : I have been loyal to you every step of the way, and this is how you thank me.
Ray: why do you think i dont trust you...
Ray: i do B0vis
Me : Because you accused me of it. It's pretty clear.
Ray: you know me all. i openned up to you
Me : You said it.
Ray: you already know me so why cant i trust you
Ray: i didnt B0vis... I am SO SORRY
Ray: PLEASE
Ray: I AM SO SORRY.Please accept my APOLOGISE
Me : I have to go and cool off.
Me : We'll talk again in an hour.
Me : Bye.

We didn't talk again in an hour. I sent this to Ray this morning.

I wrote:
I've been thinking about what happened between us yesterday. It made me stop and think about what kind of person you really are. I thought I knew you but maybe I don't.

I admired you as an enterprising businessman building your company. You persevered in the face of attacks by that blood-sucking Peter. I appreciated the big-hearted generosity you showed me. It is a crushing disappointment that you would even think that I could betray you to Peter. How could you possibly accuse me of such a crime, after all we have been through? We had such a good thing going. I stuck with you through thick and thin. I am terribly sad now.

Don't worry folks, Ray and I have nasty quarrels on a regular basis, but we always kiss and make up.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - I hope there is no tongue involved in making up with R@y. He seems to want to make things right with J@ck:
Quote:
Hello j@ck

Please calm down getting drunk will not solve the problem. i sincerely apologise for what happened to you. i really care. why will i hate you? i care about you. i am so sorry

I am making a promise to you to make you happy. more checks will come to you. please take the sum of 2,000$ for yourself as your birthday bonus.

Please send the rest to me.
can you send the money to nigeria?
I want to know so i can give you the information of where and how to send the rest

Please j@ck, i am very very sorry.
I sincerely apologise

Hoping to read from you soonest

J@ck is too busy drinking to read this nonsense right now. beers!

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
I sincererly apologise of what i did to you yesterday. please forgive me. I was frustrated that was what happened to me
Please i really cross my heart. i appreciate you as a friend, not just a friend but like a brother. please forgive me. i really regret my actions. i was frustrate. please forgive me

I am here to let you know we have a possible solution
please can you make a wire transfer to this account
i called the bank and they said it secure only if they make the payment to the reference
===============
[A nice new bank account to send to Alan]
=====================
Please tell them the REF: is very very important. with that, no one will be abe to bridge the transaction

2ndly, please i want you to make WU to this person.

[Name, address and phone number in California USA]

You can call her and send her 3,000$
Its a payment from a friend. she really has to get the cash today. please make sure its done asap. call her and tell her fro Mr John.

Please reply me asap you get back

Thanks and please forgive me

Love you

A few minutes after that email arrived, I got a phone call from someone named V!nc3nt. He said he was calling on behalf of Raymond. He wanted me to do a wire transfer. I cross-examined him about who he was and what his relationship was to Raymond. Perhaps he was really following up on the transfer in the email, or perhaps Ray was testing me to see if I could be fooled. I reported it to Ray.

I wrote:
I'm sorry too. I felt very offended by your accusation. I understand you're under a lot of pressure. We both are. Let's please work to have harmonious relations from now on. We are both in this bad situation together and we have to work to solve it.

Now something worrisome is happening. I got a phone call and I don't like it. I think it was P3ter or someone working for P3ter. He said his name is V!nc3nt Mb0g0. He claimed he is your partner, but I don't believe it. You never said anything about a V!nc3nt. I told him I never heard of V!nc3nt, and he said you had emailed me about V!nc3nt, which is a lie. He said you were sending me an email right that second, but that was also a lie. I asked him why you weren't calling me yourself. He said he would arrange a conference call with you, but he couldn't do it. He hung up and didn't call back.

It is obvious that he is a fake. He wanted me to do a wire transfer but I refused.

I am not going to send any money to anybody until I know what is going on. Hyenas are snapping at your money and I will not let them have it.

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD - i love B0vis and Ray's relationship and whole banter. I said it a while back and have to repeat it - i can't believe that he hasn't broken character with you yet.

hopefully Ray will validate who Vincent is and then later on you can let him know that he called you again and gave you "new" instructions so you wired the money to the new account you got from Vincent. One more chop for PG!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic