SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Co-ordinated day to give your Vlads $$$

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have around 10 or so Vlads who are the - I want to visit or Money Letter stage and will be sending them all to MG with the same code.

I did this to 15 in February and hoped they would all meet up in the local offices there calling out the same number.

Anyway if anyone else out there has a few at that stage maybe we could do a concerted effort to have as many as possible Q together.

Any takers?

Even after doing this I was able to land four trophy pics from the fifteen I was writing to which is not a bad return so I figure joining in will not prevent that being possible but may actually enhance the pleasure you get form your bait!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get it. Wouldn't that just end your baits all at once if they meet up and find they've been given the same number?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly could but even after doing this I got the trophy pics last time and that included the one who complained she met others.

With many Vlads there is no "Live" girl available anyway so trophies are limited - a photo shop etc

But for those who want to give a their own MTCN not a problem but the main aim is to fill the MG offices with disappointed scammers!!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things we need to be careful of... the number does not remain active so it can either be claimed or used on a victim as a valid number so they believe a story that they are paying someone and so follow suit.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Tas. I began seeing emails coming in my box with active WU and MG #s in them and PMed a mod with the details - It was sometime during the beginning of the year, too.

When potential REAL vics get the MG or WU information in their emails and can check online that the info is available - it makes those potential vics fall more for the scam.

I don't know what the majority's consensus on this is going to be, but my opinion is that it may backfire and make real vics more willing to believe the scammers. You may have 10 lads - - but if each of those 10 lads has 10 vics online - - that # just goes to 100 potential vics......Scary!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Tasman says, this modality gets into dangerous territory and should be used cautiously and with discretion. Lads HAVE been known to reuse open MTCN on victims to add credibility to their scams. I'm sure it would make your bait interesting, but personally I hate spending money in the form of WU fees just to keep a bait going. There are other ways to jerk them around. If you do choose to use this modality please be sure to kill the transfer quickly, before the lads or vlads steal it for their own nefarious purposes.

EDIT: I was typing while ED raised the same points!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it twice^^ but still I don't get it, he is sending a fake MTCN# to several lads hoping they will all meet in the same office at the same time?
And then I don't get ED(Edit + Juan) who thinks it's dangerous for other vic's ?
Lads have no trouble getting to the real documents ED, that's how they make their money and fool their vic's anyway A fake number doesn't give it any more credibility.

Yes, when I'm bored I pick the fresh Lotto lad list and mail them all the same email BCC and send them to moneygram on the same day. Copy paste and I hope they all loose half an hour that day.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have thought about it and I am sure skerret will say it is fake and that is why we are using MG as it cannot be checked. The fun is comparing notes at the end.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think sending a dozen lads to the same WU or MG office with the same FAKE mtcn number is a problem. It will probably kill all of your baits, but it could produce some good death-threats Laughing

The dangerous thing would come in if the mtcn was an actual real live transfer, and a lad decided to re-use it to "prove" to a real victim that the money he was promising really is ready to be transfered. We wouldn't want to put that in the hands of a scammer, for sure! Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I agree with Tas. I began seeing emails coming in my box with active WU and MG #s in them

I don't see what the problem is here.

Skerrett was talking about a Moneygram MTCN .... how do you know it's active without contacting Moneygram ?

I don't see how it could be used on a potential victim without money actually being there.

anyone can string a few numbers together and make it look like Moneygram .... it's the bait that goes before it that makes it work.

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only use made up numbers which contain 4 1 9 in that order hidden in the number.

I use MG as they have to Q and there is never any money involved or real details from the sender.

They may meet or may not but think of it - how many drops would be in the MG offices with dud numbers on the day. Think how much time they would be wasting.

I did it with 15 in February AND 13 continued to write with 4 providing trophies AFTER I did it. One who later provided a trophy was even told by the staff there they had seen the same sender use the same number to a different girl.

I slapped her for believing them and not me. I rounded it off by sending her a fake form with the fake details to bring her back onside and she went again!!!!! Laughing

One such place is

Mortar x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a couple of thoughts.....

There's a major commie holiday coming up? Why not have the MTCNS sent on the last day the banks are closed, hoping for a major pickup attempt the first day the banks are open, and I assume, busy, long lines...

I'm assuming there is no 'moneygram' office in Yoshkar Ola, and the money is picked up at banks, or other agents?

Could a russian speaking person maybe research this? See how many pickup locations in Yoshkar Ola, Mari El? See if I'm right? Only banks, or what other types of businesses can the money be picked up at.

Why not each baiter send a number in sequence......assigned by 'somebody'. 501419XX.....501419XA

may not tip off a gang if they have multiple ladies.....getting fake number same day?

I'm not sure how many pickup locations there are in YO, and if it's possible to have the pickup girls standing in line, next to each other?
If there are 50 pickup locations, not so likely. 15? Maybe?

MAYBE it will create some dissention among the scammer groups?

These are crooks. Maybe some hoods will notice an unusual amount of traffic, rip off some of the pick up girls,or at least NOTICE them?
(Nail them next time when they actually pick up money)

I guess the scammers use pickup locations where they can get away with dodgy ID, or know somebody. Maybe the same girl will show up on this special day with several sets of ID? The accomplice behind the counter won't care, but somebody else may notice.

The girl is probably paid per pickup, and is not going to be happy, also.

Smile

I think it's an interesting mode....that has some potential, with a bit of research.

You'd kind of want them to realize they've been screwed, maybe the day after.

Wink Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still don`t get the point.

Why spend money? Better send a doctored Moneygram form to the lads.

There are plenty Forms to find and photoshop them. Its very big fun if lads go to MG office with a faked form and try to cash in.

Hopefully they get arrested or beaten up for attempted fraud Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mathias wrote:
I still don`t get the point.

Why spend money? Better send a doctored Moneygram form to the lads.

That's what it'll be. Skerrett isn't stupid enough to want to send REAL money, just create the ILLUSION of money Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
Skerrett isn't stupid enough to want to send REAL money, just create the ILLUSION of money Wink

Creating and sending illusions to lads is exactly what we do as baiters and let the lads taste their own medecine Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I get it now.

I thought he was going to send REAL money. I had to send money to a family member not too long ago. It was going to cost me $9.99 JUST TO SEND the money -- which was $10! So I had to tell the relative to wait for the post office to bring the $ as I wasn't paying $10 to just send $10. So I thought that the post meant he was going to send a real MTCN to a lad with like $1 or so and then have all lads seeing that it's real and going to pick up the money......which is just not worth it when lads get the active MTCN and start sending it to real vics.

Yes, MG can't be verified - but WU can. I guess I didn't make myself clear before. In the beginning of the year, I did receive emails from lads who had got a real WU (That could be VERIFIED online) from a vic and then sent it out to other potential vics. So I was just thinking if we provided them with an active MTCN that was real and LIVE - then we could also be hurting vics.

I've also received MG #s - but don't know if they were real or not.

Anyway - - if there's no REAL money involved and they are all getting the SAME FAKED document with the same fake # -- then that's hilarious.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew! Now that the MTCN issue is all sorted... MG can be checked by telephone. I don't know if the lads do call the numbers in, but it is something to keep in mind. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what will happen if the tenth one phones with the same name and number Very Happy I wish I could listen in there Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I think the collective IQ in this forum has taken a turn downhill.

Can we blame it on noxious fumes from Wayne's underwear collection?

Shocked

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Speak for yourself. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did say 'collective'................ Wink

LuhrJensen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To figure the IQ of any group, take the lowest IQ in the group, and divide by the number of people in the group. Wink
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you apply that formula to lads instead of this group, you'll get a better result. Laughing

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IQ = Intelligence Quotient. Lads don't have that.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are about 10 - 20 MG offices in YO from what I gather.

None work Saturdays or Sundays from what I have seen having sent lots of my Vlads FAKE MG MTCNS.

But the fun is having the offices full of drops lengthening the Qs and wasting lots of time, my only regret is I did not think of this in the depths of winter. Can you imagine a drop with two or three slips and the anticipation they have of collecting BIG over a few days.

I hope that others will join in and if you fear having a few from the same group then I advise getting a copy of th TRACKER Wayne posted on before. There are 1,700 vlads contained therein in an excel sheet which sorts by IP, Bat and HELO. There are also links to the scripts and pics used which are posted on RS. That way those who wish to do it can send different FAKE MTCNS to avoid blowing the idea.

I agree with Stepan that the upcoming holiday is the best time to do it as it can be staggered over that weekend to lessen any suspicion.

One such place is

Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic