SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad and African killer bees - 1st trophy pic in 2nd promised

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lotto Lads aren't keeping me busy enough so I thought I'd spread some evil elsewhere and also keep my hand in single baiting.

Once I caught the honey mention in this scam mail I couldn't help but smile at the thought of luring a Lad to mess with African wild bees - more dangerous than a lake full of grumpy crocodiles.

He won't send me the bees - but now I'll let him know it's wild honey I'm after, and see if I can get him to photograph some nests. If he doesn't have a large telephoto lens he could be in trouble.

Quote:
Dear Mr Reggie perrin
Thanks for your reply.
We do not sell bees what we have for sell is their honey,Africa honey is one of the best in the world.and our quality is of the best,we are able to supply you in a large quatitiy. to eable you
reach a greater customer base.thanks have a nice weekend
Best Regards

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the mugu will enjoy getting close to a bee hive.

Tell him that you are also inerested in getting small crocrodiles. 1 or 2 feet in long.
$2k per croc should sound good to the mugu.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that they tend to form clumps in bushes and trees and any movement within 100 metres or more will stir them into a frenzy which is barely survivable.

I think a photo with a sign for my business - the Busy Bee H0ney Emp0rium - nailed beside it to assist in marketing should be a small thing for them to do for me.

Really all I'm asking them to do is enjoy their local wildlife. I presume they'll take the necessary precautions. I mean - if they really were honey producers, they'd know this. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad to hear that you want your mugu to learn about mother nature Wink

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I believe that they tend to form clumps in bushes and trees and any movement within 100 metres or more will stir them into a frenzy which is barely survivable.

I always thought it was 75 metres. Time for you to get a mugu to test the actual distance.

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot diggety - it just shows how wrong you can be. It didn't say that banging a sign next to a swarm was specifically dangerous, though most else seems to drive them into a killer frenzy.

Quote:
Once disturbed, colonies may remain agitated for 24 hours, attacking people and animals within a range of a quarter mile from the hive.

Now I find this hard to believe and would expect that this claim should be tested thoroughly. How cunning and smart can a bee be ?

Quote:
DO NOT JUMP INTO WATER! Bees will wait for you to come up for air.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a hopeful reply and I have a good selection of suitable photos to use for my sign picture. I'll knock something up tonight.

http://www.geocities.com/prowrestlingstarsvsscammers/signs.htm

i've already got one of my shop to send him.

I got from here

http://www.redkid.net/generator/sign.php

This one's handy too

http://atom.smasher.org/

I also found these useful sites on my searches

for making plane tickets
http://omatic.musicairport.com/

Hooker receipts Very Happy - (useful for a dollar chopper to show what he spent a scammers money on)
http://www.pink928.com/

Ransom note generator - for use in hitmen baits
http://contactsheet.org/junk/ransom.html

Quote:
Dear Reggie Perrin,
Thanks for your reply,
The honey i will be suppling to you if from the wild bees am asurring you that forsure, sir in my frist email which i sent to you i told you that we are into Agency.we are agent to many local supplier in my location here in nigeria both palm oil and honey.Am not the one extracting the the honey. it is the local suppliers the extract it by thems selfs my job is to help supply it.and their honey is not bees from hives, their honey is of best qautily in nigeria am asurring you that.sir i knows very well what you means by sign for our business.am not new in internet businesss transaction sir if you want i will hold sign for you.a sign for our business.the sign will be like this(honeycomb for reggie perrin) pls tell if you do not like the sign that i wrote pls just let me know.sir i will like you also to hold a sign for me too.this is for the sake of our business and for future business too. i want the sign to be like this(CHIBUZ0 M EZE0NYE) thanks have a nice day
Best Regards
M0dika and chibuz0

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For anybody that is interested, there is a real life charity doing good work with bee keeping in Africa...

http://www.hivessavelives.com/_about.asp

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not brilliant - but good enough for a Lad

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing spectacular (no leprechauns or anything) but still my first ever trophy picture. It was a long time coming and a lot easier and quicker than you'd expect. It just goes to show that there's no fixed rule. i think I asked after 2 or 3 mails, but I did at least have a good cover story and I let him have my pictures first without blinking an eye, as if it was quite usual.

Here it is, and I think there's more to come. I want to see killer bees. Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Mr. Gomer! I'm looking forward to the harvest.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If ever a face had "Sting me" written all over it . . .

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they sell Repel-X insect repellent where he's from. He'd have to put some kind of repellent on for the harvest. Too bad it attracts killer bees. Oops!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I have my trophy picture and we're discussing money, so now he's caught in a trap. I did say it had to be next to a swarm of wild bees, and I made that very clear, so I will concentrate on the aspects of money and still requiring the picture I asked for, though I'll thank him for letting me have what he sent. I don't want to be impolite or ungracious. It's just that if he isn't prepared to send what I asked for, I have no further need of him.

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

btw, if he gets stung by the bees you need closeup pictures of all the wounds, as your insurance wouldn�t pay him the compensation for the pain and suffering if they don�t have clear proof of his pain and suffering. And hey, that�s a lot of money they are offering!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh, did I mention that they pay by each bee-sting? Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
big red
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could ask him to catch and photgraph one of the bees close up, so you can verify what strain it is? Twisted Evil
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

make him stnad next to a hippo with a swarm of bees...

(more humans die by hippo than any other animal on earth)

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on a fine trophy Gomer clapping

Can t wait to see the next photos

( Makinwa)
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very nice trophy indeed.

I have a twisted mental image of the not-too-distant future. Specifically: the lad running around a very large tree with a very sorry little camera, trying to get close-up shots of the killer bees inside. Twisted Evil

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bearing in mind he was originally selling palm oil, but I noticed a mention down the mail about honey it put the idea into my evil mind, and as I was a trophy virgin I didn't want to go too far out.

I should have a 50/50 chance of a bee swarm shot, even if it's a faked up one, but that will amuse me enough. After that I think I'll be on rocky ground, unless I decide to fly out and meet him. I did mention that Gordon Ramsay was interested, so maybe I can fake a visit for us to see if he'll go safari and adding Gordon Ramsay to the mix should be a laugh.

As he's in Nigeria I guess I could even take a shot at the safari competition. First trophy picture, why not first safari, all from the same Lad. Very Happy

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Gomer. That was pretty inventive. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll co-bait with 'big red' if he's interested.

He can play Gordon Ramsay and chew the Lad's ass off all the time. Sort of good chef - bad chef. Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeawhatever and I went flat out in competition trying to get a lad and a live rhino together in a picture (Lord Norris of Cole wanted one for the castle grounds / safari park), live bees would be cool.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer: If you need any background on Africanizzed bees, I used to raise them (not kidding). They are very defensive and can be productive if well managed. I love where this is going, BTW.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your first actual Lad-doing-what-you-told-him-to picture is always a moment to treasure - it's always a sweet moment.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic