SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 scammers, why/where/how

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i did a search on you tube and realized just how serious these people are. some of them make huge money from their victims and many are supported by the locals.

i did a search on you tube and was actually amazed at what i found.

just a few.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQANsFisvU&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=26iQjq-TsvI&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWyZrw9vw4&feature=related

if this isn't the right place for this. i apologise
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like the right place to me. Very Happy

It makes me sick when I think how many lives have been ruined by scams like these.

It's difficult to get an accurate tally on how much is lost because most victims probably don't report it, and scammers are probably tight lipped too.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just open the books of the WU office and MG and you'll know that it's more then that, millions

Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent videos, thanks for that post.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On viewing the last one of those videos, I found this as a related link. A interview with a repentant wish wash Nigerian scammer in America with ABC News...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gHphszkawoU

Apologies if it's been posted before.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the newsmen don't understand is that the Nigerian antifraud squad themselves have just found some victims of their own who they can ask for bribes once the newsmen leave.

And the newsmen lead them right to them, the newsmen did all the hard work, and the antifraud squad have to do is to wait until they sell these scammers their freedom.

And it was so easy to tell that all those documents were fake - none of them had a red seal of truth on them.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic