SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419Eater Baiter safe webhosting.... (No longer offered)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<strike>I already posted this in the main sticky with regards to premium memberships. However I thought it might be a good idea to post it here as well just in case any of you would like to comment on the full blown web hosting that 419Eater is now offering. Here is a copy of the announcement.

419Eater is now in a position to offer web hosting via a third party hosting service that has agreed to give all proceeds of the web hosting directly to 419eater.

The web hosting is fairly straight forward. Either you can use your own domain name and the web hoster will set up your space for you. Or the web hoster can set up a domain name for you. (I.E they haver a whole lot of Domain Names that you can use). Great for setting up a baiting website or a family website or whatever takes your fancy, while supporting 419eater.

Note that you do not have to restrict your site to baiting or anything to do with 419eater if you want. So long as you do not violate the web hoster's TOS then you are free to set up any kind of site you wish.

What do you get?

For $6.00 a month you get the following:

• One year premium membership on 419Eater
  • Max FTP Accounts: 30
  • Max Email Accounts: 30
  • Max Databases: 30
  • CGI Access
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • Web Space 2Gb
  • Bandwidth: 1 Terrabyte
  • cPanel

Payments are made directly to 419eater. Cash payments are made to Sheboppe. Please PM her for details.

Should you wish to take advantage of this offer simply PM me - I will send you all the details!</strike>

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what exactly do you mean by "baiter safe?" Just curious... I assume it means your registration details will remain private and the company instead is listed on a WHOIS lookup?

I'd love to know who the hoster is, and maybe see some examples of sites that are hosted there. I do have a website (not baiting related) that is currently hosted for a comparable price... but I would consider moving it if the proceeds were benefiting Eater.

Smile

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiter safe ... We would set you up with an anonymous domain similar to something like domains by proxy.

Unfortunately the hoster has asked to be as anonymous as possible! However I can tell you that ONE of of the www.419eater.com servers is hosted on the same hoster (I.E we host the 419Eater web site on three separate servers and load balance between the three of them - this hoster is one of them) to date they have never given us any problems.

For those of you who want to test speed etc.... I have setup a quick website on the 419Eater hosting server. Feel free to peruse this fine demo site Laughing

http://testing.workisboring.com/

Here is what the Cpanel interface looks like

In order to make these websites even more anonymous. Simply signup at www.noip.com and choose one of their free domains - point it to the webhosting server and you are good to go!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a problem in that I can't bait from my work computer (which obv I'd only want to do in my lunch break or out of hours) as the protocols prevent any access to "web based" email providers such as gmail, yahoo etc. "Proxies and Translators" are also prohibited.

How do the email addresses with these sites work? Is it likely that I'd be able to access my emails without the IT protocols kicking in?

R

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like any other web hosting system - you can either use a web based email client or a pop3 / imap client ala (outlook / eudora / incredimail etc..)

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im embarrasingly new to web hosting but would love to give it a go. Is the interface very user friendly ?

As an absolute novice, I need something that is easy to understand for even the freshest novice like myself. Are the tutorials easy to use etc ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the late reply.

The interface is Cpanel!

it is pretty straight forward. Personally I think it is over simplistic.

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the lack of interest - we are no longer offering web hosting.

Those members that took up the webhosting solution - we will continue to support as long as is needed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic