SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dead ex-husbands bank account...updated photochop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you know that in Russia that dead ex-husbands can have active bank accounts? Here I thought only the 419ers had the monopoly on those.ShockedLaughing

She can't get the $1200.00 to pay for her travel expenses to visit me. Here is her reason:

Quote:
Today i was told there that i cant take the money of my husband. I was really shoked! Shocked I couldn't even imagine that it could happened! I asked the reason and as it happened, my husband left the testament, and i didn't know about it. It is written there that all money can get only my future husband. Only he will take it whoever he is. But i cant take it, My husband always told me that i musnt work and i must take care about the house. And my husband will earn money Rolling Eyes ......I asked the lawyer why my husband left the testament while he couldn't know that smth could happened to him. The lawyer told that it was the kind of insuarance because his work was really dangerous. He didn't tell me this because didn't want me to worry. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
I trust you. YOU ARE THE MAN OF HONOUR AND YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN. If you can help me wright it in the next letter!!!!

Honor....Gentleman....sure thing Boris Twisted Evil

Last edited by Fishhead on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Annikki
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wowsa - now there's a doozy. Well, time to pony up and be a "man of honour" and "wright" the lady back. Razz

How long has supposed hubby been dead, and this is the first time she's ever tried to get into the money? I'd ask her about that when you "wright" back, hee.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a hell of a guy. Leaving money for the guy who would replace you.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Annikki - Hubby been dead two years, died in a most horrible auto accident going to work Crying or Very sad she says it hurts to talk about it Sad ...yep...write her back. I already told her its ok and money won't be a problem. Rolling Eyes She can call me by the name my friends do.. W1ll1e... This opened up so many options, see if she'll go for a 'want to hold my W1ll1e' pic. Laughing

@MAD - I thought it was nice of hubby to think of me. I'll have try for a death certificate, if not, I will need to see the new travel visa she just paid $500 for. Very Happy

Hmmm....I wonder who the lawyer is and what bank? Wink

Edit: spelling

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the good news the bait goes on. The bad news the picture set is about 3 yrs old and its just a new email addy. Posted her over at RS. But I'll post one here for fun.

Ekat3rina
kalibr33 @ googl3mail.com 3=e remove spaces

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while the pics are really old and the girl may not be available anymore I have seen some of the guys using them attempt to do a photo shop job to provide a pic.

Not as good as the Live ones but still takes them a little time and effort to do - so best of luck re the Trophy attempt

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think they are having to change tactics when they can't produce a new photo?

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can read most of it here:

http://russiandetective.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=2473&mforum=russiandetective

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the photochop as expected. This woman is another mutant. Shocked This might be good (bad) enough for the all of shame. This just cracks me up.

I was shooting for the MAY calender too? I think the sign is too small. I should try for a bigger sign. Twisted Evil

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretty sure that photochops don't make the grade to added to the calendar .... They would have to be of rather exceptional quality. It's up to Wayne really he puts the calendars together.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She looks like 12 miles of bad road.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She looks like 12 miles of bad road.

Yes...
I'm sure the first husband committed suicide rather than have to look at her one more morning.
That's why he left the money for the next guy.
He knew no one would touch her for free.

I sure this woman has "10 foot pole" bruises all over her body.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic