SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may also wish to try [email protected]-that was where he initially wanted recipts sent.I have had communication with him there also.I suspect by now he is having as bad a time keeping track of these things as we are.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for a big slap! He's the professional, I expect him to use some decent ERP software to plan his contract killings.

Edit to add: I want to bring John Wayne up again for the chop of his protection plan maga's .. Anyone disagree for the same time slot Yousa has planned for the mass dolla chop? Can I redirect the whole committee to JW ?

Ow.. that would be a really bad sunday for him ... Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be away most of the weekend and will have occasional access to my home 'puter. Are we still planning to have the mass chop go down on Sunday night?

Edit to add: If so, Youssa or DB (whoever is handling the chop), can we have an advance copy of the script/e-mails that will be sent to Fr0sty? Are the vics supposed to e-mail Fr0sty to inform him/report to him that they complied with the chopper's requests? Sorry about all the questions, but I want to make sure everything is ready on my side before I take off.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hans : Yep! We take all at once if that's OK .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Dutch on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We take all at once if that's OK

Please, be my guest. I insist. Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of postwhoreing .. Wink

Yousa's controlling the vics, we have to confirm to frosty later on we handed over the dough, on the protection part I have Phuck Ph@yes tell him that the whole committee is going for JW this month, since the invoices still not arrived..

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty will not only get chopped from 7 vics this weekend BUT, he'll also loose the protection contract to a rival protection agency?

I wish I was a fly on the wall come Monday when he reads his messages.

(yeah, I know, a bit of posthwhoring, but it's Friday afternoon Embarassed )

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - I will send the Yakuza victim chop email Sunday morning to everyone that PM'd me to participate. Anyone else that wants in on the vic chop, please PM me prior to Sunday AM US time.

@DB - You are welcome to chop all 3 of my protection people's money. I will PM you the details and amounts this Sunday AM.

What are the odds that Fr0sty has an aneurysm Monday morning? Wink
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My char is out, tried another request for the tape but just got a 'TOO LATE NOW YOU DIE' response. Good luck with the mass chop and please let us all know how it goes.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly: It's not too late, you can always email him that Master M@satoshi was in your house and collected your dolla

Mass chop part 1 :

This is what my 3 vics have written to frosty:

Quote:
Hello Danny,

I'm so happy everything is over after having paid the demanded $16,000.
I was very impressed by the skills of master M@satoshi, he just bypassed all alarms, it's a very scary thought he can do such things.

Danny, I hope this concludes our business. Please keep that man away from us now.

Best regards,

A@rt Garfunkel
----------------------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 10:15 AM

Hello Aart,

I am Master M@satoshi, the leader of the elite enforcement team sent by my boss Mr. D@nny Mills as proof of his intentions. I will visit your house this evening to collect full payment, in cash and deliver the tape to you. Full payment is defined as twice the downpayment. Do not make any mistakes.

Please do not turn off your home alarms or put any security animals in cages. I will infiltrate your residence without triggering any alerts to show you the ease at which your security can be compromised.

With our full payment tonight, your tape will be delivered and your safety will be guaranteed for one year.

As part of this collection, I must insist that for the next 24 hours or until I have departed, you must not check any email. I will know if you have violated this rule.

Failure to follow the rules or to pay completely will result in enforcement as per D@nny Mill's instructions.

Master M@satoshi
Elite Enforcement Chief

Quote:
Billy,

As per your instructions I handed over the full payment of $16,000 last night to M@satoshi.
Please get off my back now.

D1ck Mucus

Quote:
Mister Bone,

Your Mr. M@satoshi scared the shit out of me last night. I� saw the email he has sent only just now.
You might have warned me a bit earlier, luckily I had the $30,000 in my safe, I could have been killed if I didn't have that amount of money in my home.

People like you should be arrested and sent to jail forever.

This is the only time and last time I have paid. Next time I will be prepared, I warn you.

Tum1d Members.

running score : $ 62,000 chopped, Yousa will provide the total score on this one Laughing

Over to the protection service branch :

Quote:
Phuck sent him the following email:

Dear Billy,

We all noticed you probably lost your interest in your protection services. We felt compelled to choose a different solution to fit our needs. Billy, you haven't been showing much motivation in protecting our community, so we have decided to take offer as our protector and guardian angel for at least April and May of this year for $ 10,000 per month per person. That's $ 120,000 you could have earned, but obviously you have some bigger accounts to serve right now. I do hope you change your attitude towards your smaller clients, we also deserve attention, protection is very important to us.

You can cross out the following clients Protection Service applications in your administration for now:

As said: we hired Mr. Wayne for 2 months, it's all been arranged and paid for. If you' re interested in taking over from Mr. Wayne as of June 1, I suggest you make us a decent offer well before that day. I expect you to have a decent license by then.

I'm sure there might be even more members who are interested in your services, we'd all welcome you to contact us again.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards, have a nice day,

That's another $ 120,000 chopped.
Quote:
have a nice day
Twisted Evil

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what Fr0sty the 1ceman replied to my e-mail sent late last night telling him that the money had been picked up. I also asked him to send me another copy of the tape but in MP3 format.

Quote:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY PAYMENT MADE BY YOU ALS I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE YOU CALLED MAOSIET, SEE YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY MY BOYS ARE COMING FOR YOU

My reply this morning:

Quote:
Dear Mr. B0ne,

I don't think so. First I paid the money. Then I've hired a firm with a great reputation to protect me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A gentleman by the name of J0hn W@yne has contacted me with the offer and I accepted and feel very safe. As a matter of fact, two of his men are having coffee with me right now. You should really listen to your boss Mr. Mas@toshi and stop sending me e-mails.

Have a nice day. It was interesting, not nice, but interesting doing business with you.

Please don't spend the money all at once.

Regards,

P3nnelop3 Bulw1nkle

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M@ster M@s@t0sh1 to Fr0sty:

Quote:
St3v3n B0n3 or B1lly Fr0st or W1ll1am B1lly,

Whichever name you are going under these days. I have retrieved your money from your victims in the following amounts:

Al3x Tr3b3k $7,000
D1ck Mucu$ $16,000
P3nn3lope Bulw1nk3l $2,500
J0hn H0lmes $16,000
S@ndi B33ch $16,000
A@rt G@rfunk3l $16,000
Tum1d M3mb3rs $30,000

This totals $103,500 in cash that I have sitting on a table in front of me. Contact me.

M@ster M@s@t0shi

@Mostly - if you want in, send the email to Fr0sty, then PM me the amount. I can then rub it in his face a bit more. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow .. that totals over 220 grand.. Nice going !

@Hans: Only P3nnelope is a bit of a cheap one .. $2,500 ... that reminds me of a former vic: P3nny Hoar, she's not getting this kind of deal with JW I can tell you! Laughing

Frosty's awfully quiet today .. one wonders .. a bad hair day maybe?

I'm thinking of JW contacting him also .. he's getting understaffed a bit because of this unexpected increase of clientele .. Twisted Evil

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - I think perhaps down the road M@ster M@s@t0shi may be interested in partnering with J0hn W@yne to cause Fr0sty some more pain.

In the meantime, I will be trying to get several more characters active in Fr0sty straight baits that we can twist down the road.

Has anyone had recent success getting in on Fr0sty?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard of the S1lent Sn1pers? I figured I should post this in here since this seems to be a dedicated thread.

They are very short in their messages and like to use all caps.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA - Please post the email with headers. I may need a new hitman to harass.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.64.185.4 with SMTP id i4cs78646qbf;
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 04:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.241.10 with SMTP id o10mr698759wfh.217.1207310256569;
Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.67])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 32si9696750wfa.13.2008.04.04.04.57.33;
Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=205.158.62.67;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from wfilter.us4.outblaze.com.int (wfilter.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.9.180])
by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 54F791800130
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:57:33 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (205.158.62.62)
by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 4 Apr 2008 11:57:33 -0000
Received: by ws1-7.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id 4733711581F; Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:57:33 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_1207310253204811"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "Tracy *****" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:57:33 -0500
Subject: IS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO LIVE OR DIE
Received: from [81.199.51.117] by ws1-7.us4.outblaze.com with http for
[email protected]; Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:57:33 -0500
X-Originating-Ip: 81.199.51.117
X-Originating-Server: ws1-7.us4.outblaze.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--_----------=_1207310253204811
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

You think we are playing or we dont have some other job to do is to waste
our time with you.

Some one you call friends has pay us to assasinate you and.

Since you dont want to cooperate with us we dont have any option than to
assasinate you before the nine working days left

Get back to me if you dont want to die as soon as possible.

WARNING:- DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT'S YOU
DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE
YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU
CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK.

--=20
Want an e-mail address like mine?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!

--_----------=_1207310253204811
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

You think we are playing or we dont have some other job to do is to waste o=
ur time with you.<br><br>Some one you call friends has pay us to assasinate=
you and.<br><br>Since you dont want to cooperate with us we dont have any =
option than to assasinate you before the nine working days left<br><br><br>=
Get back to me if you dont want to die as soon as possible.<br><br>WARNING:=
- DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL =
KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT'S YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTE=
ND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.<br>DO NOT COME OUT O=
NCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY=
DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE A=
NY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK.<BR>
Quote:

They don't play around, I've had a hard time getting them off script, except for perhaps the bit in my sig line.

Hopefully this doesn't blow out the page.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be the same person, or at least someone copying his script. Email sent to him. If it is the same one, I will get Fr0sty off script. If not, I will update here as well.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can get him to accept my pleading email and possible payment, I'll let you know so you can chop his dolla too.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA - Just let me know. My ninja choppa is always at your hitman chopping service.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding!

I'm in it for the sheer frustration and inner turmoil factor. Safaris and trophies are just a pleasant extra.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
In the meantime, I will be trying to get several more characters active in Fr0sty straight baits that we can twist down the road.

I suggest we leave it alone for just a few days and see where Fr0sty goes with it (if he goes anywhere at all after this) before we rinse and repeat with another round of strait baits. I know we won't be getting our daily Fr0sty fix, but I think we can manage. Very Happy

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like sS1l3nt Sn1p3r is a different scammer, I've been recycling the stuff B@mb1 sent to B1IIy and he's still responding so it's not out lad.

@Yousa, sorry I didn't get in on the mass chop, I've got a new romance pet thats eating up all my baiting time. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - Good idea, I can be a bit impulsive in trying to get under Fr0sty's skin. I think right now we are all waiting to see if his head spontaneously detached itself from his neck.

@Mostly - No worries, I think we inflicted enough chop to give an elephant an aneurysm. If he recovers, maybe we can get him on round 2.

mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another one at [email protected]
that used the exact same letter from the first post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic