SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Panasonic do not seem to publish the capacity of their batteries. Judging from the capacity alone, for Alkaline AAs (other sizes may differ), Energiser in the cardboard multipacks are the best (2900mAh), followed by Duracell Procell MN1500 (2700mAh) and Varta (2600mAh) in that order. The discharge rate alters the effective capacity, so all of those are close enough to probably be equivalent. Do not buy Duracell Ultra M3, since they only hold 1100mAh, but even so it should last half as long as the better batteries.

I wouldn't expect any alkaline battery to last less than say a third of the life of any other.

Panasonic "Special Power" and Eveready Silver (both Zinc Carbon) seem to have a life of about one quarter that of a good alkaline.

2900mAh at 1.5V is 0.00435 kWh. To buy that electricity from the National Grid would cost about 1/20th of a penny. Chargers are probably inefficient, but you could probably charge a rechargeable for under a hapenny.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ Thud, that's a bit technical mate Laughing, Energizers or rechargeables it is then, might even get a light with a nimh battery.

I didn't go out yesterday, had a few things to do indoors.

Had a ride out tonight, I went to see how my average speed was doing and noticed I had forgot to put the computer on the bike Rolling Eyes, so on my way back past home, I nipped in and got it, then rode back to where I had just rode to and from to see the distance I hadn't recorded, which was 2.61 miles, then a couple of times back and forth along the seafront, it was nice out tonight, just a slight breeze but it was very nippy, my toes were numb and my ears were burning, log for tonights ride:

Apr 5th: No riding, had some other things to do indoors.

Apr 6th

Top speed 17.7 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.6 mph
Distance = 7.58 miles + 2.61 miles before putting computer on
Time 36:02:1 edit: (time is for the 7.58 miles only)

Pulse before ride = 60 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 98 bpm's 11:05pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 78 bpm's 11:15pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 74 bpm's 11:25pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 68 bpm's 12:05pm

Total miles ridden = 312.35

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buy NiMH rechargables rather than NiCd rechargables. Both types run out of power a lot more abruptly than non-rechargables. So you don't want them to get close to empty during a ride. But NiCds suffer from something called memory effect, which means they really need to be charged from empty each time or they lose capacity. NiMH don't suffer that to the same extent. In both cases make sure that at least the first few times you discharge them completely. You may see the capacity increase somewhat from new.

I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lousy nights sleep last night, didn't get to sleep until after 5:30am this morning, then my kid was really sick at about 8:00am, that woke me up and I was already knackered, then ended up sleeping until 2:00pm, I didn't feel like going out today, wind is blowing fairly hard on the seafront, I thought twice about going out after getting my riding stuff on, went out in the end even though I felt very drained, might go out and do a bit more tonight, log for todays ride:

Apr 7th

Top speed 18.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.1 mph
Distance = 8.73 miles
Time 47:13:8

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 7:51pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 82 bpm's 8:01pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 76 bpm's 8:11pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 74 bpm's 8:51pm

Total miles ridden = 321.08

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wind has dropped a bit tonight so I went out for another ride, after about 7 miles my backside was getting a bit sore, and also a sort of sharp cramp/pulling pain was going from the backside down through the back of my right thigh, it was making riding uncomfortable, so I only did a bit more before going home, had planned on doing at least 10 miles tonight, but musn't grumble, log for tonight:

Apr 7th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 17.1 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.1 mph
Distance = 8.30 miles
Time 38:03:1

Pulse before ride = 68 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 96 bpm's 11:04pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:14pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 76 bpm's 11:24pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 72 bpm's 12:04pm

Total miles ridden today = 17.03
Total miles ridden = 329.38

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my ride to the far end of Bexhill and back, it's quite nice out today, just a bit of a breeze with gusts bewteen 6mph - 8mph according to the live weather chart, it's supposed to be down to 2mph at 10:00pm tonight, I'll go out again then and try and do another 10 miles or so, log for today:

Apr 8th

Top speed 18.0 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.9 mph
Distance = 12.06 miles
Time 01:00:33

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 106 bpm's 7:26pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 82 bpm's 7:36pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 76 bpm's 7:46pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 72 bpm's 8:26pm

Total miles ridden = 341.44

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud is correct about the rechargables. I rode for a while with primary cells but I now use a mix of NiMH and LiOn cells to be greener. The old NiMH cells had a very short shelf life. Sanyo Eneloops have an 8 month shelf life but I recharge them on every night ride. For my primary light I use a Task Force SKU 255285. If you get one, make sure that it has the black button on the back. This will tell you that it has a Cree P4 LED. Its designed to run off of two "C" cells but I run it off of two AA Sanyo Eneloop NiMH cells. It has excellent throw but limited spill because of its lens system. I also have a Cree Q5 emitter powered by a single 3.7 volt LiOn 14500 cell on the handlebars. It goes to tactical flash at a push of a button and has lots of spill. Almost all LiOn cells are "protected" and contain circuits to prevent bad things from happening. The ones that I use are the same form factor as a AA but have a lot more punch. I have three lights with more power on the helmet than on the bike. If you have a limited budget, put the lights on the helmet first. I end up riding with two lights on the helmet and one on the bike. When I can see a dimming or a warning flash that indicates low power, I turn on the other lights and start considering the end of the ride or swapping out on the fly. Since I am using AA to C adaptors in the Task Force, I've quit trying to do that at night.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie, I only need a basic light really, where I am riding along the seafront, it mostly all lit up with street lights, there are just a couple of spots at each end of the cycle path where it's dimly lit, so I only need a bit of light for those parts.

Just had my night ride, I felt drained at 6 miles, probably due to not eating much, I have had 1 banana, 3 slices of toast, a bowl of cerial and a penguin bar today, anyway, I got out of the saddle and did a couple of sprints to get me rolling again when I felt tired, I was fine after that and managed to do my 10 miles, log for tonight.

Apr 8th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 18.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.4 mph
Distance = 10.43 miles
Time 46:35:2

Pulse before ride = 72 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 11:14pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 82 bpm's 11:24pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:34pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 74 bpm's 12:14pm

Total miles ridden today = 22.49
Total miles ridden = 351.87

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lights really help when you build up speed in a dark area. I will never go faster than my headlights will allow me. One of the guys that I am riding bought one of these.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12060
It is said to put out 900 lumens and runs off of one rechargeable battery. His old set up puts out only 450 lumens and runs off two of the same batteries. It s amazing what technology is doing. In comparison, a 2 D Maglite emits 37 lumens. I think the headlights on my old Dodge put out 65 lumens.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart was missing beats and pounding out of my chest this afternoon, so I gave my daytime ride a miss.

I'm just in from my night ride and I don't know why I bothered, I was in trouble pretty quickly and by the time I got to 3.8 miles, my lungs were shot, I just couldn't get any air in to them with the wind in my face and I felt like I was dragging a car tyre behind me, it felt that bad at that point.

I was making my way back home and really struggling, you know that head bobbing and weaving sort of riding, just to keep the legs going round, then I saw 2 lycra clad blokes on road bikes on the road and they came on to the cycle path, they went past me and as they got in front of me, I could hear them laughing, one half glanced over his shoulder, he was copying my head bobbing motions, that p!ssed me off so I started to chase them for a short burst, kept up for about a 100 metres or so, then I was completely knackered and had to stop for a rest, I hate twats like that Evil or Very Mad, it's gusting between 10mph - 20mph at the moment, bloody wind GRRRRRRRRR, log for tonights ride:

Apr 9th

Top speed 19.0 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.4 mph
Distance = 5.01 miles
Time 22:24:2

Pulse before ride = 62 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 10:47pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 80 bpm's 10:57pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 76 bpm's 11:07pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 68 bpm's 11:47pm

Total miles ridden = 356.88

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You worry me! Sad

First of all, you are doing too much. I could be wrong, but I feel that this bike is too much. I think you should try walking 30 Min's. a day for 5 days.

Second, you don't eat right! You need fruits, veggies, juices, and lots of water. If you eat right at breakfast and lunch, then you can splurge a little at dinner.

BTW, those jerks will have their day. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have to agree. Too much sugar, no protein, no roughage. If you are going to cut down you must eat the right stuff.

One diet I actually lost weight on was:

100 healthy calories for lunch. (low-cal spread and diet crisp breads)
As much tea with milk but no sugar as I wanted
Pie and chips (standard portion, from the chippie) for tea.
A mile and a half run, if I felt like it.
Weekends and nights out don't count.
No snacks, no alcohol, at any time.

Thats 1000kcal. (It has to be pie, not fish.)

Of course that is pretty bad in itself. There should be much more variety, more greens, more roughage, less food in the evening. But it worked.

Cellphone x14

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never had a weight problem. I took after my Paw Paw, but inherited high cholesterol and I was able to bring it down from 248 to 210 by eating, walking like I said and I also get in the floor every morning as soon as I rise to do 15 Min's. of exercise. I have done this for years and my weight has been the same.

See Barb, if you listen to us, your day is made and you are lying back on sofa with sigh of relief. jump_4_joy

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona and thud419 are correct. Don't worry about weight loss, worry about what you are going to do the rest of your life. If you are trying to crash your weight, you will only hurt yourself and end up weaker and heavier than you are now. From your description it sounds like you hit the proverbial wall. That's never fun. Eat right and prevent that. If you find yourself bobbing your head or standing up and mashing the pedals it means that you are in too high of a gear and not being efficient. Go lower and slower.

There are tossers all over the world. Don't let it affect you. In my neighborhood there's a cardiac rehab riding group that I love to associate with. Originally most of the members had suffered and were recovering from some sort of major heart problem. They are so encouraging that its infectious. On the last mass ride there were over 4 thousand riders. On the climbs things slow down and we talk to each other. It's great. This last ride I was ahead of my group near the end of the ride and saw a portly guy slowing down near the top of a hill and get off under a tree. I was hot and tired too so used it as an excuse to pull off and ask him how he was doing. He looked at his watch and told me he had burned 4600 calories, was out of water and that he was done. We talked for a while and I asked him how he felt. When he said he felt better, I offered him half my last bottle of water if he would just go slow and finish the ride. The look on his face was something I will never forget. As I am riding I aways ask a person fixing a flat if they have everything in control. A riding buddy that knows the old me asked if I planned on saying "Sucks to be you!" if they needed help. I told him even if I had to supply a cartridge I would. He asked me what I would do if I had a flat. I told him I carry two. He asked what would happen if I needed two. I told him I would use his.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, maybe not eating much is making me feal weaker than I actually feel, and riding the bike shows that quickly.

I ate a bit better during the day before my ride this evening, I had a banana, 3 slices of toast, a bowl of fruit and and fibre cerial, some noodles, a small slice of quiche and a vitamin drink. Went out for my ride and felt like I was going very slow, but the computer said I was doing 12mph, I got to 4 miles, turned around to come home and had a short rest, then decided to go to the 5 mile mark, which ended up with me going to my 6 mile mark, I was ok at that point and rode back without stopping, log for this evening:

Apr 10th

Top speed 18.3 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.5 mph
Distance = 12.11 miles
Time 01:02:39

Pulse before ride = 68 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 98 bpm's 8:03pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 80 bpm's 8:13pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 78 bpm's 8:23pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 76 bpm's 9:03pm

Total miles ridden = 368.99

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my second ride of the evening and I felt as fresh as a daisy, really enjoyed it, complete opposite to the ride last night where I died a death, I didn't want to come in when I did tonight, but it had just gone 11:00pm and I knew the other half was waiting to go to bed after having family round today, I could easily have done at least 12 miles at a strong pace tonight, see, the wind has dropped, it's only about 3mph out there, so for me, I was flying, and was sure I had got over 14mph for my average speed, just missed it at 13.9mph Mad , log for tonight:

Apr 10th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 18.0 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.9 mph
Distance = 8.30 miles
Time 35:48:3

Pulse before ride = 72 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 100 bpm's 11:05pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 82 bpm's 11:15pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:25pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 74 bpm's 12:05pm

Total miles ridden today = 20.41
Total miles ridden = 377.29

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avg speed = 13.9 mph is very good for a mountain bike and a personal best for you. Congrats to you. clapping

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad that today was better. Cool

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not having much luck getting out at the moment, the winds were bad yesterday, mostly around and over 20mph, saw some people riding by, well, trying to, they were nearly at a standstill, today it's gusting even more, nearly hitting 30mph Mad

Saturday night and Sunday daytime and night are "supposed" to be back down to 5mph - 10mph, should be able to get back out then with a bit of luck.

angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Owning a bike and using it are two different matters.

Congratulations on the former, good luck for the latter. Wink

I own one, I think I may have ridden it once, but honestly don't remember.
Had a big scare recently that led to numerous medical tests. Results: You're fat and out of shape. Rx: get some exercise you idiot. Shocked

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
Tables Turner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Scam Patroller,

I just wandered into this thread. Your bike looks really nice. I have a mountain bike too, and love riding it around. Mine's a NEXT, and it has all the stuff you'd expect of a mountain bike.

I have a similar habit to yours - I spend a disproportionate amount of my time staring at a computer screen. Riding my bike is one of my favorite ways to detach myself from my PC.

You seem to be doing really well with your bicycling - way to go.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Tables Turner, make sure you can get out on the bike when you can mate, bloody computers are turning us in to lard arses.

Saturday night was not the low winds as predicted, neither was Sunday daytime, tonight however, the wind has dropped right down, but because of missing a couple of days, the old legs were aching quite a bit, so, rather than go mad, I came in before I planned, I'll save my legs for tomorrow, log for tonight:

Apr 11th & 12th: No riding due to strong winds.

Apr 13th

Top speed 19.2 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.5 mph
Distance = 8.81 miles
Time 39:04:0

Pulse before ride = 60 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 104 bpm's 10:09pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 84 bpm's 10:19pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 78 bpm's 10:29pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 72 bpm's 11:09pm

Total miles ridden = 386.10

I'm thinking about getting either an indoor exercise bike for days when I can't get out, or possibly an elliptical trainer, there is also a 2 in 1 trainer/bike that I like the look of, anyone used those trainers or decent indoor bikes, any good? Something like this:

2 in 1 trainer

V-fit Bike

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The weather looked great today, not a leaf was rustling in the square outside my window, the live weather wind dial hovering between 0mph - 4mph, sun is shining, beautiful, lets go riding, stepped out of the door, felt fine, crossed over the road to the cycle path and the bloody wind was strong Confused, it was slow going and then it started spitting rain, great Rolling Eyes, got to Bexhill, sky turned blacker than black and the rain came down heavy, then some sleet and more rain, made my way along the seafront, stopping in a couple of shelters until the worst of the rain went over, got to the 6 mile mark and headed back, the sun came back out and having the wind behind me was great, doing about 20mph+ most of the way home, did just enough distnace to get me over the 400 mile mark before it rained again, log for today:

Apr 14th

Top speed 22.6 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.9 mph
Distance = 13.92 miles
Time 01:09:48

Pulse before ride = 70 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 4:50pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 5:00pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 86 bpm's 5:10pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 5:50pm

Total miles ridden = 400.02

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done SP on passing 400 miles. clapping clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Writeon, can't wait until I hit 1000 miles, then I can have some food to celebrate it Laughing

Just had a quick ride out tonight, legs were aching a bit, but a few more miles on the clock for my efforts, log for tonight:

Apr 14th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 19.8 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.9 mph
Distance = 7.58 miles
Time 32:31:9

Pulse before ride = 66 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 108 bpm's 10:52pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 11:02pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 11:12pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = )(I'll edit it in later) bpm's 11:52pm

Total miles ridden today = 21.50
Total miles ridden = 407.68

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic