SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first set-up. I'm so excited.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I have several that I am "corresponding" with, this new one hit this on the second email.

Quote:
Dear, one more thing about me: I use firm that helps me to translate

letters and give me a chanse to use their computer and net, cause I

I don't have a computer at work or especially at home and I

don't have any skills in computers. So I have no choice and I have

to go on with that firm. Is it OK for your?

Hmmmm. I wonder were this is going? My first that has mentioned anything but the usual blah blah blah. Should I suggest a cafe and babel fish? Or should I send her something I babelfished explaining that we don't need no translators as love is the universal language? Or should I just let it carry on for a while?

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or just answer her that you too are using their services and have your emails translated, then ask for her original language, which of course is the same as yours Wink That is after Babelfish Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THat is the standard MO for a Ukrainian translation scam.

If you make the suggestions you have come up with she

A) Wont know how to use a computer

b) Trusts the agency more than online free translators

c) Has fallen breaking both her arms and cant type for a bit

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You get the idea, it is probably your second or third mail and it is to set it up. They dont play for long either so get bank details for Alan, a fake passport to post [having written fake on it] or make them do a translation for you but they generally will not hang for more than three extra letters after the money request hits.

Post the IP from the header or PM me hte full header and I'll telll you a lot of the others in the group!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received: by 10.150.11.4 with SMTP id 4cs332244ybk;
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.145.16 with SMTP id s16mr2628852hud.103.1207637844342;
Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx39.mail.ru (mx39.mail.ru [194.67.23.35])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id i5si36041614mue.7.2008.04.07.23.57.22;
Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 194.67.23.35 as permitted sender) client-ip=194.67.23.35;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 194.67.23.35 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [193.192.36.162] (port=14184 helo=[192.168.0.100])
by mx39.mail.ru with psmtp
id 1Jj7lU-000A1d-00

Which IP would be the one you are asking for?

I could post a pic to, but it is so obviously a scam. Like I said, I have others writing, but this one hit on the second letter about the translation. I said I understood the translation thing and that was fine for now.

Edit: So I was downloading all the pics to start keeping track. They have the pics labeled 1(1) 1(2) for the first email, 2(1) 2(2) for the second. I am guessing the next ones will labeled 3(1) 3(2). At least they are organized.....lol

So far everything you have said has been right on, so I am expecting this to be a quick one, I'll try to get the bank info and whatever else. I would be VERY satisfied with that for a first timer.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One from a group of Ukrainian Scames known as "Kostic". Reason being at one stage that word always turned up in the header but not any more.

Fairly prolific.

They are the only ones to use that IP provider. All stolen models pics

You should also be able to get fake passports to prove she is real as they are ready for that as well Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic