SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An interesting reply:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply from a lad who couldn't get to his secure 3tcn...

Quote:
Thanks very much i just pick the money right now and our diplomat is already on the way to your country. so we are here to give you the tracking number for your package.

(http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-124766.0.html#msg2119387)
no tracking (29 68 35 67) just log the web site and put the number . as soon as you receive your package do let us know. our diplomat will arrive in your country within 72 our that is next tomorrow being thursday ok.

by and have a nice day.

I replied:

Quote:
I hope you didn't break your leg or dislocate your hip getting down to the Western Union office!!
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wonder if it might not have been better to just proceed with the bait? I mean, he's collected your (nonexistent)money, after all Laughing

It would have been better to slap him for nondelivery of the package, rather than trying to burn the bait

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.
Yanno, I reckon he's copied and pasted the wrong link. He meant to give you the tracking site but pasted something he's been looking at already.

An interesting forum that. I go there quite a bit and although the people there claim to be just ordinary Nigerians or ex-pats, it just goes to show how deep the rot and stench of corruption has permeated through their culture and society. The vast majority of them condone the actions of the lads.

People often say that not all Nigerians are scammers. Unfortunately, it does look like the vast majority of Nigerians support and applaud the scammers though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is an interesting link he sent you. Very... topical.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seton wrote:
I just wonder if it might not have been better to just proceed with the bait? I mean, he's collected your (nonexistent)money, after all Laughing

It would have been better to slap him for nondelivery of the package, rather than trying to burn the bait

Oh, but I was sincere in my concern!! Wink
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story and pictures.

I'm sure I'll find a use for them. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic