SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

newdonym wrote:
Age/Sex/Location

Hey thanks newdonym! Where are my manners? I didn't tell Ray any of those 3 things.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Maybe next time Joseph is online with Ray you might ask about what Ray can do to get Peter "off his neck" Lets see if Mr Hopeless admits that Peter wants a video apology. If he does then Joseph should , as a caring oga, advise Ray to comply fully. After Ray has complied then Joe will think about where he can employ Ray within his organisation.

Or maybe ask him why he hasn't considered a real job ( like pushing trucks, male prostitution, shining shoes WHY)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray probably is rather young and green if he's still falling for all the nonsense he's being thrown. That's no excuse though. And on the plus side, he may be young enough and traumatised enough by this bait to make him at least wary of everyone next time!

Next time someone ASL's you in chat, get all offended why they called you an 'Asshole' Wink
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and I both now have new computers and new email addresses which are presumably not hacked. Neither of us is supposed to access our old email addresses with our new computers. Yet I got these emails from Ray this morning:

From Ray's old address to my old address:
Ray wrote:
Hey don't answer to any call or reply to this email too is now hacked i have new email and new laptop that is now secure always mail me here [email protected] [a brand new email address], don't chat with me on messenger or email me or call me even text me i will mail you from my new email which is secure now.

From the brand new address he mentioned above, to my old address:
Ray wrote:
Here is new email talk to me here don't call me or talk on aol

I don't know why he's playing this game. Is he testing me?
I wrote from my new address to his new address:
I wrote:
I checked my old email on my old computer, because other people still email me there. I saw that you emailed me from your old address. We agreed not to email each other from the old addresses. Why are you doing this? If you are going to violate your own security procedures, then what is the point?

Ray wrote:
I didnt email you on the old address
who emailed you there?
Please what was in the email

I didnt email you on the old address
Please do not reply to it

Someone is going to call you soon. he will come and meet you. for some cash. he is a good friend of mine. He will know how to get the money to me here

please when he calls let me know what he says and how you are going to meet him.

He's getting my hopes up for a safari. I know Ray isn't going to travel from Nigeria to the US, but perhaps a North American friend of his will try to get the money from me. If so, I'm sure he'll want me to travel to wherever he lives.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
... I know Ray isn't going to travel from Nigeria to the US, but perhaps a North American friend of his will try to get the money from me. If so, I'm sure he'll want me to travel to wherever he lives.

But B0v1s is the one holding all the cash so he gets to dictate where the meeting will be held. A nice open area with plenty of people about which coincidentally happens to be monitored by a good streaming webcam?

It does sound weird that Ray is claiming to be ignorant about the message sent to your old account. Lads get drunk and post too sometimes Twisted Evil
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see the little git go on safari, even if it is just in the UK. Sounds like B0v1s is keen on this too.

@DD If you can get one of Ray's pals to meet you in the US this place looks lovely Laughing

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=630

or is that a bit obvious ? hehe

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'd rather he meet you here. 50 miles from the main road.
http://www.nps.gov/deva/

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Point Mugu is funny, although you're right it's a little too obvious. Death Valley is actually a beautiful place, but you don't want to be stranded there without water. Neither place has a web cam. I find it surprisingly hard to find suitable web cams anywhere in the world. Most show scenery or traffic, but aren't close enough to see people. I found a couple of cams in New York City that might be OK.

Ray and I chatted today:
Quote:
Ray: how much have you gotten now
Ray: have they all paid?
Me : Not all. Today I am getting money from Dxxx. When I have collected that, I will have $150,820.
Me : The rest have their checks but they have not yet cleared.
Ray: ok good. who are yet to pay and how much is yet to collect?
Me : J0nath@n, G0ff, 1v@n, Kul0, and P3nd3j0.
Ray: how much are you getting from them ?
Me : That should be about $35,000.
Me : Although I am having trouble reaching G0ff. But perhaps he is out of town. [No, he's keeping the money, but I'm not sure if Ray knows that yet.]
Ray: make 185,820$
Me : Exactly. I'll take my $15000 out of that, leaving about $170,000.
Ray: what about you
Ray: how about you former work
Ray: Key cutting if i can remember [On my job application with Ray, I said my occupation was Key Grip. You see it in movie credits but I have no idea what it means.]
Me : I'm more concerned with my current work. I am still away from my home.
Me : I don't dare go back until I know Peter Graves is out of commission.
Ray: but if i am going to send new checks
Ray: where do i send them to?
Me : You can send the checks to my address. I have ways of getting my mail.

Quote:
Ray: can you give me the WU secure phone number
Me : Sure, buddy, let me find it. Why do you need it?
Ray: i want to know the location
Ray: i am going to need some cash
Ray: so i can call to find the location then you send me Money
Ray: I wish you could find any of their agent else where and send with MTCN alone?
Me : OK, let me find it.
Me : Ray? Have you given up on using bank transfers?
Ray: yes
Ray: i dont know what else to do
Ray: Yes i gave up till i find a better and a secure way
Me : You said your friend is going to come and get money. Is that going to happen?
Ray: yes
Ray: he will call you
Ray: he stay in Dominican Republic
Me : OK. He hasn't called me.

Quote:
Ray: or b0vis can you also find a better way of sending me cash?
Me : Well, I can think about it. You are the businessman. I thought you knew about these things.
Me : I have to say, bro, if you had only made that video for P3ter, we wouldn't be sweating like this.
Ray: B0vis
Ray: lets forget about the tape for now
Me : Maybe I should bring the money.
Me : Is that a crazy idea?
Ray: can you bring the money to UK?
Ray: its not a crazy Idea. but how much can you travel with?
Me : I don't know. Is Nigeria or UK better?
Ray: which can you come to?
Ray: Can you come to Nigeria next week?
Me : There are flights all over the world. Anything is possible. It's just a matter of spending the money.
Me : But Ray, I don't know about the legalities.
Ray: find a way of knowing how much it will cost you to get a plane to Nigeria. you are coming to Lagos
Ray: let me know so i can make arrangement of you coming down here
Ray: you can only come with the maximum cash of 10,000$ but only if you can hide the cash very well without tendering it you can bring as much as you can
Me : Oh. Only $10,000?
Ray: and if you tender it, there will be a problem.
Ray: why not make enquiries
Ray: try to find out from the port authorities
Me : I will try to find out. But that is a scary proposition. If I am caught with that much cash in an airport, I am fucked royally.
Me : They'll think I'm a drug dealer.
Ray: i dont think so
Ray: but please find out first
Ray: then we will know how to do it
Me : OK, that's a possibility. But I have a bad feeling about it. There are only so many ways of hiding money on your person. If I am caught, I go to jail for a very long time, and the money will be gone for sure.
Ray: i dont want you to suffer that my friend
Ray: we will still find a way
Me : Here's another idea.
Me : I can hide the money in a package, and have it shipped to you.
Ray: hmmm
Ray: thats another Idea but its not safe or secure
Ray: if they open the package, they will steal the money
Me : That's where the hiding comes in.
Ray: let me think
Me : I could send something innocent, and hide the money inside the innocent object.
Me : Maybe a computer or something.
Ray: ok
Ray: lets say a laptop? or a portable dvd
Me : God, this feels dirty. We are thinking like criminals.
Me : We are not criminals.
Ray: you will open it and hide the cash inside
Me : You are an honest businessman, but we have to sneak around like thieves.
Me : I hate this.
Ray: me too

Quote:
Me : Here's the WU S3cure number: xxx-xxx-xxxx [My AIM Phoneline number.]
Ray: wait let me call them
Me : What do they say?
Ray: ringing and playing songs [Bullshit. He didn't call.]
Ray: they didnt pick p
Ray: maybe they are busy
Ray: you try to call them there too
Ray: and ask them the locations and bank to collect money in Nigeria
Me : OK, I will do it. Wait while I call...

I made Ray hold for 10 minutes while I weighed one of our cats. (What is it with baiters and cats?) The poor kitty had pancreatitis about a year ago and went from a weight of over 9 pounds to 7.3 pounds. He has been slowly regaining ever since. Today he weighs 8.8. Excellent. Back to Ray.

Quote:
Me : Ray, I'm done. Are you there?
Ray: what did they say
Me : They asked me for a password. I don't have one.
Ray: ok
Me : They are a secure service, and they don't give out information unless you have a password of a transaction.
Ray: but they should be able to explain
Ray: dont they know its hard receiving in some other countries?
Me : That's what I thought, too. But they explained that they have to keep it secure. They can't just explain their procedures to anyone who calls. Only to people who have business. Someone who is receiving a payment, for example.
Ray: i see
Ray: thats fucked
Ray: i hate those people
Me : Yeah, I agree, but I can see their point.
Ray: wait.
Ray: did anyone send you WU with MTCN? instead of WU s3cure?
Me : No.
Ray: None did... all was with WU s3cure?
Me : Yes.
Ray: may be we can use thier location in sending with Local MTCN
Ray: B0vis.... can you do me a favour
Me : Go ahead, bro. What is it?
Ray: can you go to the WU office and ask them you want to send money with WU and you need to give the receiver MTCN instead of password
Me : Ray, your head is not working too well again.
Me : We have been through this so many times I am sick of it. It won't happen. They don't do it.
Me : To be honest, now that I have received so many payments using the secure method, I like it.
Me : I do feel it is more secure.

At this point, Ray is like a rat in a maze and he's run into a wall. He is running frantically back and forth trying to get the cheese on the other side of that wall. I was hoping he would come up with a plan that I could run with. If it's his idea, he'll be more invested in it. Also, when it fails, guess whose fault it is?

But it looks like it's up to me to show him the way. Otherwise he'll be stuck and we'll be bored. I have a few possible plans.

1. I fly to the UK with the money. I fly to Bristol and Manbiteslion takes pics of the mugu who comes to meet me. I am attacked by P3te's agents at the airport, I narrowly escape, miss my meeting with the mugu and go on the run. A treasure hunt ensues.

2. J0seph B3ll0 the oga offers to help Ray. He will use his connections to get the money from B0v!s to Ray. And he'll let Ray work for him as well. But there is a price. B3ll0 will take a cut of the money, while still leaving plenty for Ray to drool over. Also, B3llo will only bring the money so far. Ray must meet him partway. Somewhere far. This will be a test to see if Ray is worthy to work for B3ll0.

3. I send the money hidden in a laptop computer. I have a fake courier web site that will let Ray track his package. The shipment will be stopped for insurance or customs problems, and Ray must claim it.

Any reactions or other ideas?

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's do #1 first - we then get a pretty picture of a shady character to deal with. How about flying into Bristol, but having an onward flight so you'll be out through arrivals and back in through passport control and security within an hour, so you can hand over/unload the cash, then set off for a family funeral in <insert European capital here> before returning. It gives a very exact window for Ray/his mate to be at the airport, help focus the mind a bit, and maybe a part of your plan to shake off Peter? And any plan with that degree of coordination has so many chances to go wrong Smile

I'd post a live update here if it's a mugu show/no-show, so you can tailor your rant accordingly.

Hey, if it's a show at the airport, and his boy is holding a B0vis sign, I'll send Sir Cumfrence the photo to bandy about online for proof he's hacked the new safe email accounts and chopped Bov1s at the airport too Wink We can play that by ear, see what seems like a good plan at the time Smile
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

I like either option 2 or 3 as this would involve Ray travelling. In either case, the closest they can get the money is the Ivory Coast, so Ray will need to travel. This would tie in nicely with the safari competition that's running! If we can get him there, we must win as I can't see any other one beating this for entertainment!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My vote (FWIW) is SP's courier service.I really think Ray could do with a trip to T@male!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Let's do #1 first

I like this thinking - "FIRST" meaning we'll do the other things as well!

arranblonde wrote:
safari competition

Thanks for pointing that out, Arranblonde. That should get the creative juices flowing. Ray has to go to Cote d'Ivoire by May 31. So far, Raymond has shown no signs of being capable of a safari. He may really be broke. But he has never had this much money at stake.

The competition rules are pretty stiff. We have to verify his location in Nigeria and Cote d'Ivoire via his IP, which may be a problem if he keeps using that blasted Kenya IP. We have to prove that it's really Ray emailing from Cote d'Ivoire and not an Ivorian friend of his.

music man wrote:
My vote (FWIW) is SP's courier service.I really think Ray could do with a trip to T@male!!

Did SP's courier come out of retirement? When he stopped offering his courier service last year, I made one of my own. A minute ago, T@male sounded good to me. Now that I know about the contest, T@male is only the start. Cote d'Ivoire or bust!

I'm leaning towards doing #1 (Bristol airport), and then #2 (B3ll0 sends Ray on a mission to Cote d'Ivoire).

Eddie Valient, PI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
I'm leaning towards doing #1 (Bristol airport), and then #2 (B3ll0 sends Ray on a mission to Cote d'Ivoire).

@DD To go with the Bristol airport visit, why not put together a fake newspaper article about a mysterious mugging at the airport that day. That could lend credence to Gr@ves' involvement, the disappearance of the money and the fact that R@y ignored your concerns about security and to do so in the future could be at his peril. If someone can format it (I'm lousy at Photoshop), I can whip up the "story" for you. PM if interested.

I AM GIVING ASSURANCE AS SOON YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS WHICH YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IS 100% RICK FREE AND WILL NOT OCCURE ANY PROBLEMS - Willi@ms B0sman (Lord knows I don't need any more Rick's in my life!)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Eddie. I think there will be a mugging at the airport, but it will be unsuccessful. There is no way I want to lose that money at this stage of the game. I need to keep dangling it for Ray to jump after. But you're right, I will slap Ray for not securing the airport for me.

The newspaper article is a fun idea, but probably won't be necessary. Ray accepts a lot of things I say without much evidence. However if it does become necessary, I'll send you a PM. If you can write the text, Marvinator does wonders with Photoshop.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set in motion safari #1 to Bristol airport.
I wrote:
Jxxxx is sending his money tomorrow. I think the rest will pay on Tuesday or Wednesday, although I haven't been able to talk to J@ck directly. As I said in our chat, it was a nice little gift to find those extra checks but there are certainly no more now. I sure hope you were true to your word this time and ordered more checks. It is an act of suicide to run out of checks without ordering more. We are receiving money now, but you are shutting off your pipeline of future earnings. A week from now we will be sitting around with not a single penny coming in.

I still have not heard anything from your friend in the Dominican Republic. He is obviously not someone to be taken seriously. And frankly I am not ready to give a stranger a pile of cash. As you say, you have no idea how he will get the money to you. So giving the money to him does not solve anything. Let's not consider him as a viable option.

I have been thinking about this and I may have a solution. We were saying that perhaps I can bring the money, or perhaps I can ship you something with the money hidden in it. I might be able to combine the two. I can hide the money inside a laptop computer and bring it with me on the plane. Many people travel with laptops so it does not attract attention. I'm not ready to do this in Nigeria but I think I am willing to go to London.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you have people in London who you trust to pick me up at the airport and get the money?

The little git replied tonight, and this time his IP is an anonymous proxy. How does he expect us to win the safari contest if we can't locate him? I could ask for a photo but of course he won't provide it since he claims to be Indian but really isn't. I think that's where J0seph B3ll0 will come in handy. Later, when Ray is dancing to B3ll0's tune, he shouldn't object to photos since B3ll0 knows perfectly well Ray isn't Indian.

Ray wrote:
Yes i do but let me contact them and make arrangement
New checks wil be delivered to you by webnesday

I'm trying to imagine how much space $150,000 takes up, and I don't think it would fit in a laptop, even if it's in $1,000 bills. I don't suppose a detail like that will bother Ray.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD, even $150,000 of gold is almost the size of a laptop, how about diamonds? Or a cheque, of course hem hem.

I'm looking forward to my afternoon at the airport Smile If needs be, I can get the local newspaper to scan for the photoshop fraternity too.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, manbiteslion, your jaunt to the airport is postponed.

Quote:
Ray: any news
Me : I got $6250 from Mxxx. That brings the total to $157,070.
Ray: i am going to make the check orders soon and send you the check sample. so latest webnesday or thursday you start issueing checks to our contacts
Ray: so tell me something
Ray: i read your plan
Ray: Cant you try come to nigeria? instead of London? and moreover have you made necessary investigations ?
Me : I have been thinking about that. As you said, if they catch me carrying a lot of cash, it isn't good. I will not do that in Nigeria. Too much crime and corruption there.
Me : But I'm willing to do it in UK.
Ray: if you know it will be very risky. i will advise you wait till i figure out something good. i am not in a rush to get the money so far we are brothers and i do trust you
Ray: UK, Nigeria or anywhere. carry huge amount will be risky
Ray: lets wait and exercise some patients. ok
Ray: all will be done soon. we will figure something good out. something nice and plesant
Me : OK, buddy, it's up to you. But I thought you said you were short of money. This money would sure ease your cash crunch.
Ray: i know
Ray: but dont worry i will sort it out
Ray: have you been able to reach J@ck? [That's Yousa_Sakashite's J@ck G0ff character, whose last check was $10,000.]
Me : I left messages on J@ck's machine, but no reply. Have you heard from him?
Ray: he sent me a mail
Ray: He said he is pissed at me. he wants to report me to you
Ray: Ray,

I am still pissed. Do I report to you or B0vis now? I am not happy Ray.

J@ck
Me : Why is he pissed?
Ray: i dont know
Ray: please call him and tell him to please exercise patient and ask him what he wants us to do for him
Me : What patience does he need? He already got the check. I don't understand why he is angry. Do you?
Ray: i also dont
Me : OK, well I will try to call him again. Or email him. I hope he'll tell me why he's angry. I understand why he was angry before. You wasted so much time sending him a check. I would have been pissed, too. But now we have sent him several checks, he should be happy.
Me : I will try to calm him down and get him to pay. I'll send him a new check as soon as you send me new checks.
Me : Just to be certain, you don't want me to come to London with the money? Too risky?
Ray: yes i am aware of that. they will pay, let be calm. i dont want any insult or arrasment for you if you get caught. just lets be patient
Me : How about if I hide the money real good and send it in a package?
Ray: hmmm
Ray: we shall see
Ray: how many days will it takes to ship package to UK
Ray: or Nigeria
Me : I think it takes about a week.
Me : Maybe quicker to UK.
Ray: 2 days to UK
Ray: 4 days to Nigeria
Ray: we will talk about it later

Yousa_Sakashite, let me know if there's anything special you want me to tell Ray about you. If I don't hear from you, I'll keep telling him you don't return my calls, and you can continue to be angry for whatever reason you like. Twisted Evil

Ray is entirely too content to let me hold the money, and that's getting boring. If Ray doesn't come up with a plan real soon, I think I'll start the J0seph B3ll0 plan.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit, that boi has *no* sense of urgency or greed...ahh well.

I guess someone will have to chop it, then? Have fun, and the airport is always on offer Smile
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why doesn't he now want the money? I wonder if he's had a real vic payout to him? Hope not but it seems strange that he was whining about money to lots of us and now all of a sudden he's in no real hurry.

If he's in no real hurry, then there's always the option of the chop. There's (i) Pete (ii) Nick or (iii) Joe. Or potentially someone totally new? Never a dull moment with Raymondo
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm just an idiot optimist, but my interpretation is not that Ray doesn't want the money. I think he wants it real bad. But the relentless chops have traumatized him to the point where he is terrified of taking any risks with a sum of money this large. And doing nothing entails no risks in his mind because he trusts me so completely that he feels comfortable leaving the money with me.

I'm hoping Joe will upset that balance. If Joe guarantees Ray that he can get the money to him (minus a commission), and assures Ray that Joe will steal all the money if Ray doesn't play along, Ray will have no choice but to get out and enjoy a nice road trip.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P3ter here just checking in. Ray keeps promising to send the pics and vid and I continue to threaten further chops if he doesn't do it soonest.

At least he's stopped that damned annoying begging and whining for now. But the sudden positive turn in his attitude is a little worrisome. Despite your optimism Dog Dine, I fear that he has some real vics currently sending him money.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As with SC, I am just checking in. Ray now has my voicemail and I am awaiting a message. He has also firmly told me to do what I have to do to get Peter off "his neck".
Trin, Tatiyana, and myself are on the way to a location to find Petey, to bad he will not be there but some of his goons are gonna meet a bloody end Wink Damn Russian mafia types they bleed everywhere.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Please tell R@y that you were able to get in touch with J@ck. J@ck is pissed because he thought R@y was his boss, but he keeps getting pushed off to B0vis. And R@y is not a very caring boss either. Keeps J@ck in the dark all the time. J@ck wants to send the money to R@y only this time. Twisted Evil Oh, and J@ck sounded drunk.

By the way, J@ck contacts R@y on his 'hacked' account. J@ck doesn't have R@y's new account. I thought he told you he wasn't checking the hacked one again.

Unless you need J@ck in your safari efforts, I will continue to cause R@y grief down this new path.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
But the sudden positive turn in his attitude is a little worrisome. Despite your optimism Dog Dine, I fear that he has some real vics currently sending him money.

I hope that's not true, but it is worrisome. Perhaps when B3ll0 presents his proposition to Ray, I'll get a better idea of his situation.

justicebdone wrote:
Damn Russian mafia types they bleed everywhere.

All right, good to know there is still no peace in Ray's world. Twisted Evil

@Yousa_Sakashite, thanks a lot. I will tell R@y what you said.

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
By the way, J@ck contacts R@y on his 'hacked' account. J@ck doesn't have R@y's new account. I thought he told you he wasn't checking the hacked one again.

Yeah, Ray does that. He says he's never using an account again, and then uses it. With some people. Sometimes. Confused

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
Unless you need J@ck in your safari efforts, I will continue to cause R@y grief down this new path.

I think you're doing great. Keep the pot boiling so Ray always has multiple problems to deal with.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Quick update on the Ray/ Ad3wal3 situation.

Ade told Ray not to worry, that he wasn't going to let anyone hurt him (there were going to be conditions, but didn't get round to that)

Then I got a bit out of my depth with the mock Nigerian Patois as Ray replied in pure Yoruba! eeek!

Well I managed to get it translated a bit at a time on my favourite chat site.

Ray's answer was in the form of a prayer

Dear Father
You are blessed
the white man wants to kill me
call on my number 67****82
lets speak about everything
help your fellow person from your motherland
call me please man, I beg you.
Be careful don't fall into peoples trap [I'll try not to Ray]

*Edit* sorry, had to edit some of that due to dodgy translation first time round. who would of guessed that there's a place called everything Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic