SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another ongoing....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me = Black
Scammer = Dark blue

Dear Sir,
Okay.Send the payment slip of the transfer today to me,so the shipping agent will go to her Bank and clear the funds.Send your shipping address to me today.Regards.

Dear XXXXX,
What payment slip are you speaking of? Oh, the one with the bank transfer. There is one more problem though, my bank is a Jewish bank, and they require for all bank to bank transfers, a form to be filled out. I am so sorry taht all of this keeps coming up, I need that gold and you need the money. I had to re-schedule my flight to Kenya so I can get this, and now the bank manager, harry Longrod is being a big dick about this. Look, please jsut fill out this form and I can send you the transfer slip. I told Mr. Longrod taht I already started the process, and he went and put the transaction on hold. Here is the attached form. If you fill it out quickly enough, I can have it printed and at the bank in the morning and then I can send you the payment slip.

So there are no other delays, my address is as follows:

XXXXX XXXXXX
142 Notting Hill Lane
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Please fill this out as quickly as possible, I do not want to have to delay my flight to Kenya again.

Regards,

Still waiting for a reply from Mr. Scammer, any hints as to if I am doing anything wrong?Plus, this is the scammer that sent me his banking info, and I sent the details to the appropriate person to shut it down, and I needed the form filled out so that way they had time to do that. Also, wash rinse repeat is the plan of action, you know where the form is just not quite right, and they fill it out again?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic