SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Siggy Goldmine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
OH YEAH JUST LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR FAMILY, YOUR SISTER AND MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE AND WILL DIE AS A PROSTITUTE OKAY.

AM NOT SUPRISE FOR WHAT YOUR ARE SAYING BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTELY WHAT IS HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY YOUR FATHER DUMPET YOUR MOTHER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN YOU THINK IS EASY IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING BEACH WITH YOUR SISTER YOU KNOW THAT WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW AM TELLING YOU KNOW.

I THINK YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL ON EARTH MAYBE YOU THINK THAT YOUR FATHER IS REACH BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT HE USED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE MONEY MAYBE THAT IS WHY YOU REASON THE WAY YOU ARE REASONING NOW IF YOU ARE TOO BULD SHOW YOUR SELF. STOP HIDING YOUR IDENTITY YOU *DELETED*,I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING BEACH THAT THINKS IS ON TOP THAT WILL NEVER GROW I PROMISE YOU EAHENLY FATHER WILL BEAR ME WITHNESS THAT YOU STARTED EVEY THING AND YOU WILL PUNISH YOU EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE IN JANDE YOU WILL COME BACK EMTY HANDED I PROMSE YOU,THIS MAY TAKE 20 YEARS BUT MARK THIS DAY THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE ANY THING IN YOUR LIFE.

NOTE FOR ALL THIS YOU WILL NEVER GO ON PUNISH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BY THE WAY SHOW YOUR SELF BRO STOP HIDING LIKE A GOAT BEAST IDIOT LIKE YOU EVEN IF AM A NIGERIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO FOOL LIKE YOU

VULTURE WILL EAT YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My, my. What elicited this little gem?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@strongside-I stand in awe at these curses.What are you saying to these lads?Whatever it is,job well done sir!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has to be the occasional wild scene in an African internet cafe when a baiter with a firm grip on his lad squeezes tight where it really hurts.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Jack Mehoph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That there is Beeutiful. So...your mom and sister went to the beach? is that what started all this??

Quote:
STOP HIDING LIKE A GOAT BEAST IDIOT

I really like that.

Quote:
it seems so clear as i have made you understood,
WTF?
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strongside: What did you say to him to get all this great sign material?beating

Quote:
...YOUR FATHER IS REACH...
Laughing
Quote:
...IF YOU ARE TOO BULD SHOW YOUR SELF.
Question
Quote:
...YOU ARE JUST A F***ING BE*CH THAT THINKS IS ON TOP THAT WILL NEVER GROW...
Shocked
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job Strongside Laughing

don't you just appreciate when a mugu loves you so much.

Is he mugus addy up so people can send a nice note ? Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside you are the man. I dream of the day when I will be worthy of insults of this calibre.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero:

Quote:
wrote
Quote:

...but my thoughts exactly. In fact, that's why I'm wondering what he did to set him off, so I can get another insult for my siggy.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! bow_down that was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice indeed! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Strongside!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely... Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside! How do you narrow down your choices for siggy material? What a real gem!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So your mum's on the beach, outside your daddy's reach .. I don't see a problem here ?? Nice siggy insults though! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what he's like when he's REALLY pissed?!! Very Happy

Nice work!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats one upset lad, good work Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic