SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Naked Pantum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Came in this morning. I'll give my Ghana barrister and A+ in the BS department. Then hints at a bribe. I'm still laughing.

Warning: Drink coffee first, may cause spewage. Wink

Quote:
To answer you on this I would state that your request amounts to what we call a Naked PANTUM in law which means asking for something where it is not applicable for those things you have mentioned as stated in your email doest not make one a lawyer for what you have requested is very easy to be provided and if I have dubious intentions nothing stops me from going ahead to send such to you I would not fail to state that this your request is an indirect way of shying away from the assistance in which Mrs Gifty Abavana contacted you for she is the one here and she knows me before referring you to my office and you contacted us in view of the consensus you reached with her seeking for our assistance may be your first email to us was not out of your fee mind or that you where acting on duress as you sent that mail to us .

Quote:
I don�t think you have the type of money that can influence me my office is one of the well known and respected offices in our area

This whole letter is full of sig material. I'm going to need higher boots as this goes on. Laughing

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what we call a Naked PANTUM in law

So that's what you call it -- I was wondering! Great stuff. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That first paragraph quoted is one of the worst run-on sentences in recorded history. It should be taken out and shot.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggest he needs to put his underwear back on before he catches cold! Wink

Never heard of that, but heard of post-Pantum which is quite different. Where the hell do they get this $h!t?

B

EDIT: Spelling

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I would state that your request amounts to what we call a Naked PANTUM in law which means asking for something where it is not applicable for those things...

That is a great phrase to throw back at the lads when they ask for ID/Passport etc. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will definitely be using that phrase with my entire bevy of barristers.
I already sent it as a test question to my new barrister in Ghana.
He was unable to supply his Call to the Bar Certificate so the answer to the question, "In legal terminology, what does the phrase NAKED PANTUM mean?" will determine his abilities to remain in service as my trusted attorney.

Sidebar: Ask the attorney why his law school didn't teach a class on the use of comma's, periods and more importantly, understandable communication . Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to say the entire run-on sentence paragraph without pausing or stopping.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It needs to be over the phone Cool
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you believe this guy! Wants me to buy him and his buddy cell phones during my stay in Cairo. Shocked

Quote:
Attn: Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your recent mail and the contents is well noted with interest and i thanks you so much for your kind pursual to take on your tour to Lome Togo.

However as regards to your point or question, I am not quiting out of this transaction and to my best interest is to stand by your side and condore the legal service due on your behalf inas much as this transaction is concerned.

I am personally taking all necessary measure that will creat your perfect security on your visit to Lome Togo, Hopefully you know that i have been putting all my efforts in mobilising this transaction on my own, non or your client has not for once incured in any expence and am doing all this for the proper state of this transaction to prove the legitimate and guinea state of this transaction.

I advice you notify me as soon as you get to Cairo through my phone line.

However, since you are taking off this night as confirmed by your goodself, I am taking all measures and preparations to receive you but as regards the fees which will help me to secure the relevant legal documents from the Judiciary and other Ministries concerned, kindly endeavour to make approperate notice on that as you promise you will be coming along with the sated fees.

Am taking you by your words and am believing all will be executted in your favour as you will come and withness everything in your presence all the relevant documents will be officailly signed in your present as in conclusion of the transaction.

Hopefully, you all to know you will make good provision of gift items for Mr Michael and me Barrister Ezihe as you get top Cairo, make sure you buy this gifts there, gifts like Mobile phone of your choice.

Thanks and best regards,

Barrist3r Ezih3.

I've been baiting this lad since Feb and he's threatened to quit 3 times. Always lets me reel him back in. Of course $35,000 USD helps. Twisted Evil

Are there any lady baiters who would like to give my lad a butt chewing? He sent me a fake security company phone number. I emailed him that my assistant Linda called and the number went to a phone sex line and she was highly offended. Not necessary for the bait, just want to turn the heat up a little on him. PM me if interested.

EDIT: I have Skype set-up now and would be willing to return the favor.

Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
promise you will be coming along with the sated fees.

I always give my fees a full roast dinner so that they don't go hungry.

Here, have one of these: .

Have another: .

These are on the house:

No, really, I have extra. .. . ..... . . . .... ...

tigertale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About that naked pantum.....

He needs to be warned that he may be, inter alia, subject to ex parte action that, ipso facto will lead to an heretofore unexpected writ of habeascorpus.

He had better get back to his lawyers about that!!

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started the panic process today with my lad. Gave him a short phone call that I arrived in Cairo and was stopped and questioned by customs. They wanted to know why I was carrying such a large amount of money and that they took my laptop. His tone changed right away. I didn't have Pamela running so I missed on the recording. I'll get the next one. He sent me this:

Quote:
Attn: Mr Willi4m H B0nn1e.

Thanks very much to your telephone discussions this afternoon just as you get to Cairo, really it has given me a clear awareness of the transaction we are doing and i was very happy.

However I will be expecting you to go through your emails in order to confirm the Declaration Revocable Trust Documents as I confirmed to you.

Meanwhile I will be expecting your call again as soon as you get to your Hotel room.

Please one import issue again over this transaction, It is highly confidential and not to be disclosed to any one eighter because I do not want anything that will jeopardise with my good reputation over my legal duties even my own personal wife never knew of this Development, So kindly keep all the correspondence secret even as you get to Lagos Nigeria, You know it is a wild country, kindly be your self till you get to Lome Togo.

Having informed you for a self maximum welcome in our Airport Lome Togo, All arrangement is going on even your Hotel accommodation which will be at state immediately you get to our Air port.

Thanks and will be expecting your good call as you get to your Hotel and also in form me again when to leave for Lagos Nigeria to Lome Togo being your last destination.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

B4rrist3r Ezih3 Al4kw3 (Esq)

He left out two pages and filled out one wrong. They are do overs. Will post all pages when he gets them right. Twisted Evil

Now I can't call him because customs has a look out on me. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic