SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ry4n Al0nso the Oil Lad (the lad who visited us)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For everybody who wants to know:
Quote:
DEAR SIR,
YES THE BABY OIL IS MADE FROM REAL BABY

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Every time you think a lad has scraped the bottom of the dumb barrel, another knocks the bottom out and keeps digging. Laughing Laughing

digression: Reminds me of a World of Darkness scenario I ran, wherein the party found the Fairy Liquid factory.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
beldav
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm buying used cod liver oil to burn in cattle warming furnaces, I'll have to see if I can get a picture of the Fish press.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sirs:
Does your inventory of oils include ethyl esters of fatty acids of poopyseed oil, primarily as ethyl monoiodostearate and ethyl diiodostearate? I am in urgent need of ethyl esters of fatty acids of poopyseed oil for pharmaceutical purposes.

Let's see him try and spell THAT.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are in the emten s3cur3 phase of the process.
I have requested quotes on N-E oil and N-0 oil for oxygen regulators. Anyone that has been in the steel working industry will see the humor in that.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rich, be sure to convince him that emtcen s3cur3 is a common business practice. I have plans for him and that segment of the bait. Meanwhile, I will introduce him to the New Sign standard. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, these guys are Dumb Aza P0st.
This morning they had 3 refreshes with ZERO boxes checked. I gave them a little encouragement and as of now they have 7 refreshes with 1 box correct.
I will send them a note saying my aunt just picked up some funds for food and used the service in Germany.

Here is the code : 284e75ceb11e0a340f61fc2cd1639522
This just in-from the shipping co
Quote:
Hello,
We have not seen this kind of payment method before and besides we do not get the know how to derive the MTCN so just knidly go the link and do it your self to get the MTCN and the text question and answer and send that to the shipping company to comfirm the paymnent becuase this is getting too delayed.

The delivery will takev 48hours to get to your address after we have confirmed the payment

And from the Oil man

Quote:
Hello,
The shipping company complain about the link you gave to us that they have not seen that kind of payment method before and besides they do not get the know how to derive the MTCN so just knidly do it your self to get the MTCN and the text question and answer and send that to the shipping company to comfirm the paymnent becuase this is getting too delayed,

"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, he's got all massage oil flavors I need:

Dear sir,
Below are the quote for the oils:
Massage oils: .......$160usd/MT
strawberry, ...........$160USD/MT
kirsch, ..................$150USD/MT
vulva, ...................$145USD/MT
epididymis, .........$155USD/MT
chocolate .......$140USD/MT
cowmanure.........$240USD/MT

WE WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY,
BEST REGARDS

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have expected that the last on the list would have been the least expensive, then I thought they might actually considered making it themselves.

The boyz are working hard at getting the numbers
Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:41:55 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:37:03 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 7
Total Refreshes: 11
Completed the Process?: no

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this guy's willing to do a little research on teh google:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Below is the full specification for the poopy seed oil:

MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
Description: Poppy Seed Oil Refined INCI Name: Poppy Seed
(Papaver Somniferum) Oil
CAS No: n/a
ANALYTICAL DETAILS RANGE(%) * TYPICAL (%)
IODINE VALUE (CALC) 130 � 144 135
FREE FATTY ACID CONTENT(% AS OLEIC) 0.2 max 0.1
COLOUR (LOVIBOND 5�" CELL) < 2.0 Red, < 10 Yellow Conforms
REFRACTIVE INDEX @ 25�C 1.473 � 1.478 1.475
PEROXIDE VALUE < 4.0 0.2

RANGE (%) TYPICAL (%)
FATTY ACID PROFILE(MAJOR ACIDS) Myristic C14:0 < 0.5 0.1
Palmitic C16:0 8 � 12 10.7
Hexadecenoic C16:1 < 0.5 0.2
Heptadecenoic C17:0 < 0.5 0.1
Stearic C18:0 1 � 3 2
Oleic C18:1 12 � 22 17.1
Linoleic C18:2 62 � 75 68.8
Alpha Linolenic C18:3 < 2.0 0.7
Icosanoic C20:0 < 0.5 0.1
Icosenoic C20:1 < 0.5 0.1

Get back to us on how many MT of the oil you want to buy so that we can proceed

Of course, I asked for the ethyl monoiodostearate content of poopyseed, not poppyseed oil. He may have to do the assay all over again.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, after he confirmed that the baby-oil is made from real babies I'm looking for a way to save some money.
Quote:
You also got baby-oil make of fake baby? If, how much that?

And also let's see if we can get some smoke-stuff...
Quote:
You also got cannabis-oil?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really one dense lad. I explicitly sent two emails two him stating what I asked him to do and he asked me again! I see opportunity here. To anyone who is concerned, I am going to plan a safari for him. If anyone is interested in collaborating with me let me know. I want to make sure everyone else is okay with me sending him away before I piss of even more baiters.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'd say I well organized safari broadens ones horizon. Why should that piss off other baiters? Send him on a nice long warm journey as far as I'm concerned .. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a while back, on a massbait, some noob had sent a lad on a safari right when he was supposed to be doing two art baits and a whole bunch of other baits. This caused him to get pissed off and eventually twig on everyone. To this day, neither baiter has received their art.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex: I see. So that was what the *warned* status was about Wink
Anyway: good of you asking, I don't mind you making him get some fresh country air

Meanwhile here's the (first?) bank account

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.
BELOW IS OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ASAP
BEST REGARDS

Alan's got mail

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got some pics lifted from the net but they will not do.

Quote:
Billings
The board will not accept these photo's

they require photo's of the Ant collecting, and extracting the oil from the ants
please so we cam then release the funds and pay you for the oil
regards
H4ns

Fire ant that is. Laughing

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dutchbait

Nah, the warned status was because I told another user to "Chill out, cupcake".

I'm glad you guys don't mind me doing my thing then. Game on! Twisted Evil

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps on sending funny stuff:
Quote:
we have sell the cannabis oil for 180usd per MT and baby oil which is
made from fake baby for 170usd

Mortar

pony pony
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a noob here but if you send him on s@fari and I can play any minor role at all, it would be a great experience.

I'm currently in the process of trying to acquire some p0lyglycer0l p0lyricinoleate 0il as a component of a sexual lubricant we make that is geared towards the homosexual market.

Right now he's answering a plethora of questions about specific gravity, filtration methods and storage containers. I'm hoping to work up a very lengthy document for him to fill out in regards to his products! Wink
beldav
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I can only accept unionized shipping, so he's looking for shipping documents, and applicable permits.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ After he's done with that you should tell him you have made a typo and meant "onionized" shipping, which means that the crates have to be rubbed with onions to keep away... unwanted... things...

Mortar

pony pony
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SOFIAH BINTI HAJI HUSAN

That name is just shouting out for the switch the letters round modality..

I am going for a straight bait and asking for edible diesel that bio-diesel gives me gas.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SOFIAH BINTI HAJI HUSAN

Borrowing from the Messed-Up name thread...

Sofa Bunny Happy Hogan?

Safe Bungee Algae Susan?

So many possibilities...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, the OP seems to be listed as "account closed". Is this a custom title, or did the kid walk away? If he walked, what triggered it? Just curious, would like to know for "closure".

How about: Sahara Bindi Hijax Human

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the OP requested that his account be closed. If you want further details, you will have to contact him. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic