SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tattoo on the way?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two new initiates to the Church of the : Brother Victor and sister . They have been recruited by one of our charter members in Africa, Henry, who will himself be a full-fledged pastor if he can fully initiate these two members. So far, he's gotten them to sign up appropriately. The next step is to receive the Mark of L1feson, followed by a baptism in the appropriate robes.

Anyway, I just received this today and at the risk of jinxing my bait, I just loved the pleading tone that I thought it was worth posting:

Quote:
Hi Pastor Lea,
Initiates my new members I have let them to know that they are in entitle to receive the Mark of L1FESON as indicated on their applications now.
Then I was told by our sister that she will be going to put the Mark this Monday mourning.

Brother Victor indicate that he had a financial problem now, which he will not be able to pay the money for receiving the Mark of L1FESON yet, to avoid delaying if I should finance the money for him, he will get it done immediately.

But Pastor I want you to look on to Brother Victor�s statement of quiche (WTF?) if I have being in that position now, providing the money for putting the Mark of LIFESON is not what I suppose to be requesting from my new members in order to see that tines is going well because to place a little Mark cost $100, over heir in South Africa.

My daddy in the ministry I know you can do something for me I need your help please, I don�t want anything which will be delaying your trip down to South Africa.

I need a support from my committee members!!

And I need to be equipping with all the Books of L1FESON so I want know when the package is going to leave from there down to South Africa.

Thanks your faithful son

IN HIS NAME

Brother Henry.

As most religions will agree, God helps those who help themselves. I'd love to ship over some money, but what would that teach our new members? And I already shipped one set of the Books of Confession to Henry but they appear to have been confiscated by an unethical customs officer -- dare I risk sending another set?

Anyway, stay tuned and fingers crossed....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she will be going to put the Mark this Monday mourning.

She will be in mourning if she get the tattoo!

As for a statement of quiche, does your church give cookery lessons? Your lad needs to keep his mind on the job, not on food.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn, Slowfreddie already posted my comments. Laughing

I'll be watching this, I love to see Lads tattooed. Thumbs up

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work J.M I can't wait to see this. Very Happy

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote back to our acolyte, encouraging Victor to stay strong and look within for the strength to carry on:

Quote:
Brother Henry,

I am well pleased to hear of your news and we wish Sister well in her spiritual journey. LIFESON will reward his faithful daughter for showing her fidelity to HIM. As for brother Victor, we are sympathetic to his plight and we understand the hardships that have befallen him. However, in order to join and be a member, we must show that we can persevere. You will note that during our hard times this past year, the Church prayed for guidance and help, and lo and behold, through hard work and faith, we were rewarded with new members and a new budget.

Please ask Brother Victor to pray for guidance and to find his own way. If he does not wish to continue, that is his choice, but he must make the journey on his own, with LIFESON in his heart.

We are having a dialog with the South African authorities and it appears that the Book of Confessions was indeed stolen by a corrupt customs officer. We are looking into whether we can have this book forwarded to you. Please be patient our dear Brother.

IN HIS NAME,

Pastor Lea

Henry was good enough to replay and show the wisdom that lead our Church to make him our first African pastor:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Lea,

Thanks for your mail.

I know that Brother Victor, will persevere with his present condition and you do not need to be sympathetic, he will come out of it victorious.

I given him the experience of the church and faith, he will be guided by the church past experience and with my understanding everything we be well.

Africa is difficult place and people need God help to access in life and I do not think Victor will abandon his believe.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy do I love tattoos on lads! Do you have a design already picked out?

When the time comes, you could ship them some expensive supplies to start the new church: boxes of bibles, gold chalices, religious fixtures, and other stuff that they will need to set up in order to receive their money and present in a photo as proof. Of course if they have to travel 300 miles to the nearest location to pick it up...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go to my signature, under "body art" you'll the design proudly worn by two members.....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic